Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (80562 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Swissheart(f): 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
Too much of everything is bad actually.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Rukkydelta(f): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
frakdon:
say, what? I am jealous..
lol......I dedicate that to my family
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by guywitzerogal(m): 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yes pool dem go call u maga

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by atilla(m): 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
Too much love too fast means friends zone or mugs zone

Too much love later after wedding and 5 children is best way to make her happy.

Equate the love with the duration of relationship broda

7 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Topestbilly(m): 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
YourMain:
No.

Yes... that was why my ex dumped my sorry A$$

3 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Immorttal: 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
olubusayomie:
Hold love back and you will loose her!! Lobatan chop ur love den
better to loose her than to loose myself.

18 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Pavarottii(m): 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I like rolling with niggas like you
Lol, 14years oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by waleski(m): 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
This is another anguu- Females overtime have become used to not having that kind of attention sothat when it happens it comes off as too good to be true and so she cannot allow herself to be caught up in such show of affection so she ends up misbehaving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by atirolu(m): 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
100% current exactly what happened to me dis night if u cade and love her so much u just wasted ur tym another guy that will maltreat her is all she wanted

6 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by onadana: 10:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
coolShe misbehaves goes out there and discovers that khaki no be leather.She comes running back.

3 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Socketbet: 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
Therefore
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Jacko01: 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2016
The ladies i pour ma heart to... Always form activity fo me... D ones i do lik don jazzy to stay .... Hmmm love ur gal in secret dahs inside ur mind.... Talk too much bout ur love for her andbu lose her.... Ah swear 9ja gals na case study.... Dey do opppsite of wat gals frm oda countries do

6 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by dulux07(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Most times. Its true

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by frakdon(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:

lol......I dedicate that to my family
well, depending on which of the family, you meant, because I see it somehow...
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tooman: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
marvelck:
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?
adapted from?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 29, 2016
it is well. it is well. it is well.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by kpolli(m): 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
marvelck:
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?

Are you not in Naija If you're not, it's very true!!!!
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2016
How do you show a woman too much love sef?

Love your woman very very well, as your relationship progresses both of you will get to know yourselves better, the boundaries will be set by default, as you gain more understanding of yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ADBOK: 10:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
I don't have to use game theory or some other economics theory just to keep my lady 'in line'. If a lady doesn't appreciate my 'too much love' then she wasn't worth it to begin with. So there is only one option left in such situation, I'll become a rolling stone that gathers no moss! Bleep you! Even my Lord will give a crown for my inconsequential devotion to Him, talk the less of a certain human called 'lady'...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tooman: 10:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
onadana:
coolShe misbehaves goes out there and discovers that khaki no be leather.She comes running back.
like my bae but I Dnt respect her anymore so now she think I'm dating another girl.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

treat her like a rag den she will love u abi? bros dey dere!
love dese days don tear eyes o.

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by lonelydora: 10:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Op, you are still far away from having a girlfriend not to talk of wife if you have this kind of mentality.

How do you quantify "too much?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
seal123:
Showing too much love to any girl not just naija girls kills attraction and makes the relationship boring. Showing too much love means that you are over-investing in the relationship and guys should not do this cause the least invested person in a relationship controls a relationship.
Treat women like kids. Don't call her everyday, let her miss you, scold her, show her that you have options(have the abundance Mentality), don't ever beg for her love, learn to have fun without her and lastly don't be afraid to always walk away. In summary: Push and Pull.
spot on bro, gals have an affinity to bad boy. i used to be a nice guy too, mr romantic but that doesn't work with 9ja babes (not generalising though). i always study wella before approaching any gal. her countenance will determine whc side of me to show

6 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by danidee10(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Funny enough ur type show so much love to biatchs who will later hurt u

And do what u av just said now to good girls and they leave u

most girls wud just walk away it doesnt apply to every girl

But it applies to u sha tongue

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Daraph(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
Yes,it is true....

I show my girlfriend too much love,thought if I do that she won't even have chance of thinking of having another guy; but now.

She has dumped me and go for another guy.

I'm feeling so sad and heartbroken now.... Ladies are desperate!

4 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by mrlaw93(m): 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
Synzu:
Why should you even show "too much love" to someone you're not married to?
For ur mind now, you don talk sense. Like a building doesn't start frOKm foundation. Smh

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by mrlaw93(m): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Synzu:
Why should you even show "too much love" to someone you're not married to?
For ur mind now, you don talk sense. Like a building doesn't start from foundation. Smh

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
I'm sure it's the money that OP is spending that is paining him. Abeg if you feel your love/money that you are giving out is too much, please release that girl from your lethal grip. angry Another guy is waiting in line to even give her double.

People funny sha, which one be too much love fa!!!

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
danidee10:

But it applies to u sha tongue

yeah bt if its too mch i walk away and not look back tongue
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Known fact.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by iamrealdeji(m): 10:14pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pavarottii:

Lol, 14years oooo. grin
grin No homo nigga,i just like rolling with guys that think well

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by emeka2847: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
It depends on whether you are showing love like a serious man or like a mumu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Catches Oyinbo Lover Having Sex, Lover Kicks Him Out (Video) / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.