Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (80715 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Oh no did i get to close ? Oh did I almost see What's really on the inside ? All your insecurities......All your dirty laundry..... Never made me blink one more time.
........Unconditional.....Unconditionally.. i'll love you unconditionally

What is this one saying?

Back to topic...It is very true! U see, the thing is this.......When you show a woman "too much" love and affection by calling her everyday, showering her with affection and all, she tends to relax and sees you as a "No Contest" guy. She will begin to act irrationally and treat you like dirt because she believes you will still smother her with that affection and yearn for her attention and love once more.
But as a man, when you show her affection on a 50%basis and strict "i don't care attitude" on another 50%basis, she gets agitated and will want to do everything to get it to a 100% affection level. Now that is what will make her stay and hang around you as she believes you are showing that remaining affection to someone else which she has taken as a conquest to get for herself.

NB: Another advise i would like to drop here for the guys: Never in your life open your mouth to tell a girl you are dating that "YOU CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT HER"...the day you say those words YOU ARE FINISHED!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's only human nature and has nothing to do with Nigerian girls . human beings easily get bored with the same routine and want to try something different. Do not put your trust in any human or even angels. Just as a dog can be easily lured with bones , most humans are susceptible to succumbing to sexual temptation.Do not trust your mother and do not trust your self . how foolish of you to trust anyone else .
You will learn the hard way in life .

Do not defend anyone in life.if you see a dying man,do not stop to help. Do not open your door to strangers.Do not say "till death do us part" .The same person you help and defend will betray and kill you.This happens 98 percent of the time . You are simply on your own in life . You will learn the hard way .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by nbright: 10:15pm On Feb 29, 2016
marvelck:
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?
True

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2016
lekjons:
show her the love and also show her that you aren't scared of loosing her either.. that's all
This is how i roll.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Elkings123(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Not true... when you show much love, you bringout the best in her..... #witness

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by vickydevoka(m): 10:18pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.
this is rilly psychology u illustrated here. it works 100%

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ewizard1: 10:20pm On Feb 29, 2016
I can see some ladies asking "What is Too Much Love"
Yes, there is "Too Much Love" and its a bad thing!

5 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Feb 29, 2016
marvelck:
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?
It's not true , show the love of your life that you love her but always let her understand that there are boundaries that must be respected and any violation or outright abuse of your goodwil will not go unnoticed and unpunished.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by faruz: 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
kelvinatkins:

Treat your gal lyk rag?
you mean girl u aint married to?
so in your dreams you think you are indispensable
that you can treat 9ja gal lyk rag nd she will still be coming?
brodaman gal wey wan misbehave go still misbehave weda u show too much luv or not.
no be diz same nairaland we dey Wey 1 idiot tlk sey ein bf punch ham.... ND she doesn't want to leave him..... Infact fight shaolin wif her......... grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by abduldope(m): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
BoiledHead:

Fool with 1152 BC sense...

Treat her like like a rag and she will fvck your brother.. and probably find the one who will show show love. Fool

Are you married? I guess not
Lwkmd oga y d insult nau..
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nickymezor(f): 10:25pm On Feb 29, 2016
Showing too much love indeed... sad Therez norin lik showing too much love abeg...its either ur show ing love or u aint

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Not true.
Backward mentality.
Show the right woman 100 percent love and you will be getting 150 percent love back and greater peace of mind.
Love is bold
Love goes all the way
Love cannot be hidden
Love cannot be measured

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

spot on bro, gals have an affinity to bad boy. i used to be a nice guy too, mr romantic but that doesn't work with 9ja babes (not generalising though). i always study wella before approaching any gal. her countenance will determine whc side of me to show
Don't be nice to women. Nice Guys finish last

5 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by cooluc(f): 10:26pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

This part "treat her like a rag..." actually got me thinking...
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ellechrystal(f): 10:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Funny enough ur type show so much love to biatchs who will later hurt u

And do what u av just said now to good girls and they leave u

most girls wud just walk away it doesnt apply to every girl
Like a rag? N who d hell is d idiot that will remain if u treat her like a rag? Guy, abeg o. Treat her d way u want to b treated, only girls with low self esteem will remain after d raggish treatment, but a woman with so much confidence will walk away, u loose man.

@agabi123, truckpusher, abeg na true?

3 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
MrPresident1:
How do you show a woman too much love sef?

Love your woman very very well, as your relationship progresses both of you will get to know yourselves better, the boundaries will be set by default, as you gain more understanding of yourselves.

You can show a woman too much love na - excessive / unnecessary attention , granting her every request , incessant calls etc - then she starts treating you irreverently
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Sunnypa11(m): 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
Although,too much of something is bad but still....Love should be unconditional,do your best(much or less) because Love is always from the heart for singles and not by the waist as many are painting and faking it.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
ellechrystal:

Like a rag? N who d hell is d idiot that will remain if u treat her like a rag? Guy, abeg o. Treat her d way u want to b treated, only girls with low self esteem will remain after d raggish treatment, but a woman with so much confidence will walk away, u loose man.

Excuse me? Did u forget to put on your contact lenses

Am i op or u av a blurry sense?

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 10:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
ellechrystal:

Excuse me? Did u forget to put on your contact lenses

Am i op or u av a blurry sense? .

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Osyabj: 10:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
marvelck:

Really
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by danidee10(m): 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

yeah bt if its too mch i walk away and not look back tongue

As for me if I like a girl I'll show her all the love and care possible but if she decides to form, then she does not like me enough to still play smart and play her girly girly games. I quickly Withdraw and will never go back no matter what

But if she likes me enough and she can't even play games...contrary to popular belief I'll value her... Only one girl has done this but I fucckedd up big time...#stillhurtinginside cry

Be warned, this can lead you to desperate chicks grin

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 29, 2016
Too much love to a girl or wife ? If wife yes if gf.......that's one setting up themselves for disappointment and heartbreaks. Heartbreaks are inevitable so 100% love is not advised , always take worse case scenario into consideration.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You can show a woman too much love na - excessive / unnecessary attention , granting her every request , incessant calls etc - then she starts treating you irreverently

Ehn, but those are in the beginning stages of the relationship na, maybe when you have not chopped the yam, and the thing is shacking you like mature palmwine.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2016
if you feel you want to withhold your love so she doesn't misbehave,then be ready to watch her leave,only a girl will stay with such a guy,but a lady who knows her worth,will not take such, after all love is gamble,to some it favours,to others it doesn't
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Hardeydapor: 10:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

very very true infact am giving this person a 7 star cos I've once being there nd one of my new year resolution is never to show her hw much I love her and guess wat its really working for me.

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
danidee10:

As for me if I like a girl I'll show her all the love and care possible but if she decides to form, then she does not like me enough to still play smart and play her girly girly games. I quickly Withdraw and will never go back no matter what

But if she likes me enough and she can't even play games...contrary to popular belief I'll value her... Only one girl has done this but I fucckedd up big time...#stillhurtinginside cry

Be warned, this can lead you to desperate chicks grin

cheesy ya head ache

You hurting inside? cheesy the babe no even send u again pele sorry

Pray u find a better one better dan her self embarassed
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
It's all in perspective. Instead of viewing as in 'withholding love/affection' in fear that she will A, B, C.....

Why not view it as "protecting your heart".

I think if you go into a relationship, you need to test the waters first. If she is the kind to take you for granted, then hold back some. If she reciprocates equally, then carry on.

Don't go into relationships with "rule books"...Love is not one size fits all.

You cannot go wrong if you are just 'guarding your heart' as the bible would state. Otherwise, love just becomes another cat and mice game of witchcraft and manipulation.

4 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
missbeebee:

treat her like a rag den she will love u abi? bros dey dere!
love dese days don tear eyes o.
when I said treating her like rag I literally means that you should not care so much about her and don't showers her with so much love and if you do then it will backfire on you and which you will later regret.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ponti93(m): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
marvelck:
please define too much love
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
Weird enough show love ,don't show love, heartbreaks are still going to happen. Girls have weird reasons for being in a relationship , some temporary companionship, some don't want to be alone. Only thing that makes sense is marriage.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
Love me just don't suffocate me with it. Be able to tell me to sit my ass down when necessary, call me to order when i am taking advangtage and being rude, also be able to apologise when you're wrong and be loving when the occasion calls for it. Just don't be the kind that begs and begs and begs even when I am wrong! I like my man as the Alpha male.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.