Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. (56308 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Ur a wrong no doubt!but I v learnt neva to beg a woman!try tlk to her say ur sorry!if it continues!my brother let her bE!sEnd ur children to day care,or boardinG house!allow her have HER Fun wid whoEver!then as 4 a divorce!end d whole shit!two wrong makes no ryte!!!tnxz
You will die hated and alone bro. Change your mentality

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by hush15: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

Fellow Nigerian,

Short of words though but here is my own piece.

Na patience. You broke the wall called trust and mending it back won't be that easy. Like a wall that truly needs to be mended, you first have to examine the damage and then begin to chisel the hole to the rightsize and shape so yourbricks of trust can fit in. Then you gradually begin to fit in the blocks one after the other with the right cement mix of honesty, patience, affection, tolerance and time. You have to get the mixture well so that the blocks are grounded well as you fit them in. cos if you don't, any small small push again can cause a crack further. One by one little by little till you fill in the gap and such that lizard can't even enter. Then, plaster it with leak proof plaster called love. And your wall of trust is as good as new, only that it will take more time.

In other words, firstly, you have have to first chisel out that spirit of cheating till its obvious you understand the size of damage you have caused and is willing to restore back your marriage. Then begin to insert your block of trust and the right mix of all that is mentioned above. From patience to endurance. Ofcourse she is upset and will want to torment you back, intentionally or not but that is where the work is. It is human to feel the pain of of not been forgiven especially when you mean it or the agony of slapping you everytime with your mistake but you have to exercise alot of patience and understanding. As much as I know she is trying to get you passed , you just have to bear it till she realise that she is going too far.

Infact, if there was something there, she would come to that realisation and also ask you to forgive also for taking so much but cos was upset

But if she decides to go wayward to get back at you, just don't bother. Rather be prayerful and continue to remain good cos time and God will judge back. If it is for her to leave and continue with your life, then it's for the best and God will know that you had a change of heart but she was the one that chose to leave.

It's a reality check.

Pele. As a guy, it hard but please, try not cheat again. Whether male or female cheats, it's effect can be devastating and if not for grace, it's hard to gain what's lost o.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

You will die hated and alone bro. Change your mentality

Kpele door!dts my opnion!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
mummydirect:
Huhhh! oga op, it seems you are not soberly sorry for your sins and you are here looking for advice on a sensitive issue like this. Do you know what you have done to your wife? let me tell you the truth, you have ruined her pride as a woman and made her a lesser being. She is just trying to live again after you have shattered her being, so leave her to recover in peace, and let me tell you, once you divorce her, another better dude is out there to pick and make her his dream woman. which woman will confidently accept to marry a cheat, pervert and a loose man like you,who can not control his manhood, definitely no woman would want that, hence my advice to you is to go on your kneel, beg and apologise to your wife, swear to her you will never cheat on her again, pet and love her, then most importantly turn a new leaf and embrace Jesus, the sea calmer and watch how your home will b the envy of your friends and neighbours. She is not cheating on you but only trying to let you know that there are thousands and one guys out there who will gladly accept her, if you think she is no longer sexy to you, talk to her remorsefully and she will soften down gradually I tell you, she is a woman and have a soft spot where she can be easily melted, so touch that soft spot of hers and you guys will be on second honey moon. abeg make una forgive any grammatical blunder sighted in d course of reading, na tiredness cause am.
who is after ur grammer?u just pass a message to me.

Have u ever being in a situation where it seems u are stranded.

Listen many of them are saying i have pride,i did not tried enough.am foolish and whatever

bt da truth is,i can beat my chest dat i have tried enough.i beg sooteeee i don tire.

What is more worse dan me da man of da hwz

behaving as if am da wife.doing hwz chores to pleas her.

Da fact is dat da more i tried to beg and pleas her da worse it becomes.

Once upon a tym ,i control my hwz bt now am like a puppet.i acepted it just to win my wife back.

Bt to no avail,it's even pissing me off whenever i flash back to c all i have done to make this marriage work.

Look i don't give a cheat anymore is time i get my mojo back.

Almost every sin can be forgiven,and she wouln't because of one sin turn me anyhow.am ready to stand now because i have suffered enough

she should stil knw am da man dis hwz not her. period!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Ur a wrong no doubt!but I v learnt neva to beg a woman!try tlk to her say ur sorry!if it continues!my brother let her bE!sEnd ur children to day care,or boardinG house!allow her have HER Fun wid whoEver!then as 4 a divorce!end d whole shit!two wrong makes no ryte!!!tnxz
u made a point bro, two wrongs can never make a right. Let him continue begging, but if it persist, then she will have to go her way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Sarang(f): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:

Listen many of them are saying i have pride,i did not tried enough.am foolish and whatever

bt da truth is,i can beat my chest dat i have tried enough.i beg sooteeee i don tire.

Once upon a tym ,i control my hwz bt now am like a puppet.i acepted it just to win my wife back.

Bt to no avail,it's even pissing me off whenever i flash back to c all i have done to make this marriage work.

Almost every sin can be forgiven,and she wouln't because of one sin turn me anyhow.am ready to stand now because i have suffered enough

Then call your lawyer.

Case closed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by bebe2(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:

grin grin

nairaland don give bros back bone.

please how long has this issue been going on?

upto three months?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
wizzyrich:
u made a point bro, two wrongs can never make a right. Let him continue begging, but if it persist, then she will have to go her way.
Confam bro!babe v been slamming me For the post!pls tnx

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by mummydirect(f): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:

Huhhh oga op, cool your temper, OK pets try this first before giving up. wake her in the middle of the night and ask her what is on her mind concerning the marriage and let's hear her response. Her response would then lead to your next line of action. I am begging you, for the sake of those beautiful kids, don't give up, I beg you. Broken homes have a way of breaking our kids psychologically. I pray God to please touch the heart of your wife and also give her a forgiven heart amen. I don't like hearing about divorce, in fact it shouldn't be an option at all like my hubby would say. Be patient bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
Elzends:
Op abeg attach tonto dike n olajumoke pic to this ur story if you want it to hit fp

Wake me up if this makes fp
[waky waky waky
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2016
Look adasun!D moree you beg a woman! You lose your respect and self-worth!the rubbish have already happened!we can let it b d other of the day!

Call her to order!!!she better bE your wife or go to that man dt won't cheat!
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by pedrilo: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she is trying to get back at you

More is yet to come dont complain she is still at beginners level but trust me she wont sleep with any one bt haunt ur soul die tongue
not necessary
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
pedrilo:
not necessary

Dats op wife na its nt me

Collect her number from op nd tell the wife nat me
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

nairaland don give bros back bone.

please how long has this issue been going on?

upto three months?

three months keeelets calculate.

Da tym she discovered plus da tym she want away frm my hwz equals 2 months.

When she came back,i thought i have got my wife back bt bros dis month is making da six month.

Wait oo u neva ask me hw i da manage sex yet oo.dat shows dat cheating,had callibate me for six month.

Virgin husband.lols

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Churchgeh(f): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
My brother please hold on a little before you react that way sad, what if she was just waiting a little to turn back,

kindly add little patience to this matter to save your marriage for the sake of the sweet little ones you two brought to the world.

think of there innocent lives and future too, please,

i wish i could hold your legs and beg you to hold on a little, please.

this too shall pass, i want to believe she doesn't mean all these,

though you erred but now we agree she is going too far, but please still. please, biko, na God go win last last.

You can DM me her number if you don't mind.

I care

Adasun:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by pedrilo: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dats op wife na its nt me

Collect her number from op nd tell the wife nat me
u wan show urself? Abi I resemble ur mate?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Ruby65(f): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
The question is: Why did you cheat on her?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 11:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:
Look adasun!D moree you beg a woman! You lose your respect and self-worth!the rubbish have already happened!we can let it b d other of the day!

Call her to order!!!she better bE your wife or go to that man dt won't cheat!
dis is someone dat think like a man.exatly what is happening to me.

Da more i beg da more i am being underated
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
pedrilo:
u wan show urself? Abi I resemble ur mate?

Why u an evil bully?

Am i op's wife?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Elzends(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
[waky waky waky
Tanchu my broda
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by mgbedianya(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do ur wife know the this Lady u cheated on her with?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ruby65:
The question is: Why did you cheat on her?
am nt saying i did gud bt we al have our weak point.

I tried realy hard to stop dat temptation.bt......bt it just hapn
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Kpele door!dts my opnion!
Well your opinion is dead wrong! You can't treat your wife and mother of your kids like that and expect there will be no consequences!
Your kids will watch their mother suffer all her life and will resent you for that as adults.
The best gift you can give to your kids is to show the that you love there mother so if u offend your wife have the humility to begin for her forgiveness and be patient. Only God forgives immediately, for us humans it takes time.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by Adasun(m): 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why u an evil bully?

Am i op's wife?
abeg i take wating u da serve beg u and pedrilo.

Make una no exchange blows yet.am in need of u guys calmness and wisdom
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by pedrilo: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why u an evil bully?

Am i op's wife?
good night b4 u make me vex.
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by uckennety(m): 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
YelloweWest:

Well your opinion is dead wrong! You can't treat your wife and mother of your kids like that and expect there will be no consequences!
Your kids will watch their mother suffer all her life and will resent you for that as adults.
The best gift you can give to your kids is to show the that you love there mother so if u offend your wife have the humility to begin for her forgiveness and be patient. Only God forgives immediately, for us humans it takes time.
Read all my posts as in relation to d topic and ask if d'll hate mE or d mum
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
Hellow fellow,am in a big mess right now.

My pervetious heart lead me to cheat on my wife and unfortunately i got caught red handed.i woun't explain dat awkward experience for now.

My wife trusted me so much,but i broke those trust.now my own home is broken too.

When da deed happened and i was caught,she cried nd cried and later left my house.due to pleads frm those she respected so much because i ask them for help.she later came back to da hwz bt not in gud terms

we no longer greet,she hardly talks to me,she cook when she wants to.once she did not cook,i had to buy fud for da kids

most of all,she now started acting wield nd free.she picks suspicious calls right under my nose.laugh anyhow when charting.

When it first started,i thought it's just a plot to get me jealous so i dance to da tone.i use my body language to atleast show her am jealous and want her badly.

Bt it got worse,she now comes home late and even brought a guy home.and when i saw dis guy in da sitting rum,he introduce me as her cousing.sadsad

i was mad,but i myself i guilty.how do i show her dat am in charge when i myself was caught cheatingshould i send her out?on what ground

should i continue to make peace reign?bt i have tried my best.i need ur help my fellow landers.help a brother to make da right decision.

You just have to be patient with her. Only God can forgive immediately, as for we human it takes time. Just ensure there is an open line of communication. Sit her down and talk to her. Trust me , those that are advising you to use force as a man are trying to destroy your home!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by YelloweWest: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
uckennety:

Read all my posts as in relation to d topic and ask if d'll hate mE or d mum
How can they hate their mum when you are the one who broke the family by cheating? ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
Adasun:
abeg i take wating u da serve beg u and pedrilo.

Make una no exchange blows yet.am in need of u guys calmness and wisdom

Just let him know i'm not your wife

And again i wont do all that if i was your wife i wont divorce you i wont put my kids through hunger i would feed you but geeez d house go hot for you

you cant watch tv at ur will

You cant sleep in d bed room at ur will

So on like dat na to show u pepper not making u jealous i dont av time

Just tell him im not your wife
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by halfricanadian(f): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
pedrilo:
good night b4 u make me vex.

Vex na who send you?
Re: My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. by SURElee(f): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
I laff! So now your wife is feeding you a taste of your own medicineand you can't take it? Anuofia! A cheat got caught red handed and he wants to demand hs right? Go meet sde chick or side woman tocome cook for you and your kids now, afterall you fancied side chick enough to bang and romance, so you should fancy her enough to cook now that wifey is on sabbatical annoyance.

Dude , you better wake up and smell the coffee before the milk and sugar for drinking the coffee go finish before your korokoro eyes. And thank God wifey hasn't killled you yet like the woman who klled her hubby for getting sb pregnant in Ibadan,as you know that 38yrs old man kokoro no function again inside coffin. Beware o! Repent, now is not to time to flex your mucskle (intentional) as man, dey beg and pet her till you get your wife back o!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.