Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (73493 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by mdyusuff01: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
11 Ugly guys like me cry

But my grandpa (Oshiomole) broke that record with the help of.. .. .. wink

grin
LordOfTheWeed:
11 Ugly guys like me cry with de help of Juju abi? grin[quote author=LordOfTheWeed post=43482595][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600][i][size=10pt] 11 Ugly guys like me cry

But my grandpa (Oshiomole) broke that record with the help of.. .. .. wink

grin[quote author=LordOfTheWeed post=43482595][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600][i][size=10pt] 11 Ugly guys like me cry with de help of Juju abi?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Those So-called (SU) guys though, are serious pretenders, behaving like holygosco like this, yet they are worse than others undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by scachy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Best friends. They are the bestest friends you can ever find. Trust me.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

Some introverts i know here on NL: Teempakguy grin

Well articulated. Thumb up

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Booyakasha(f): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
FILEBE:

you are just mentioning the qualities of your b.f which i don't think interest anybody here.

You can't speak for all. The op made a point based on general beliefs and known attitude.
Opinions man.. opinions.. wink
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Justicealh3(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
I belong to every 10 kinds of subject...
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nairadays: 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy. grin

shocked shocked shocked

Which of the cubes? Is it the 4 Dimensional or the 3 Dimensional Rubix?

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Toks2008(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

See as this lady describe me finish.

I cant count how many ladies i have practically avoided and still counting..to me why sleep with you if io dont see u as one i may end up marrying.

I cant use and dump a lady..not even when the lady wants to be used.

And Yes i hardly woo a lady and when i do and i see you play hard,i withdraw with the speed of turbo light so tosyn is kinda right.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by FILEBE(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
Opinions man.. opinions.. wink
facts woman.. Facts... wink
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

I'm only "calm by nature " with my boo.....the rest.....spot on!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by babyfaceafrica: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

You try

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Vince77(m): 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

very true. Wooing a girl is a difficult task for me. I find it hard to pretend. You r just so correct abt everything u listed there. Enjoy your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:

See as this lady describe me finish.

I cant count how many ladies i have practically avoided and still counting..to me why sleep with you if io dont see u as one i may end up marrying.

I cant use and dump a lady..not even when the lady wants to be used.

And Yes i hardly woo a lady and when i do and i see you play hard,i withdraw with the speed of turbo light so tosyn is kinda right.

Lol.....I've never wooed a lady.... I find it exhausting.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by babyfaceafrica: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
edetty:

thanks for using the opportunity to advertise ur boyfriend and relationship,,the OP simply stated that introverts find it difficult to woo a girl, he didn't say they don't or some aren't successful with it,buh even the successful ones know what they went through, so he didn't generalize, dis is how people fail exams,they don't pay attention to details buh rush to attack the topic or conclude,am an AMBIVERT I.e both introverted and extroverted, and concur to what the OP said, and paying keen attention to details is one of our greatest gift.
you just displayed a down-side to been an ambivert....criticizing...just let it slide...she made her point and Op made his...must you make her look bad just to butress your point?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by notoriousbabe: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
wristbangle:

[b]12. Nairaland moderators

As funny as it may sounds, nairaland moderators find it difficult to woo ladies. Take for example, people like lalasticlala and mynd44 may be scared that if they PM a lady and they get bashed or been called a pervert, such scenario may kill their esteem hence start banning people unnecessarily and move irrelevant topics to FP.

I just hope Mr lalas and uncle mynd don't ban me 4 this coment sha crycry
hahahahahahhahahahhhahahahah kikikikikikikiki you have hit the nail on the head

if dem ban you come dey use my handle to dey post my password is ewadoomidaada
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Toks2008(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol.....I've never wooed a lady.... I find it exhausting.

When i tell some nlanders that i have never wooed any lady on nland they are like na lie...if you know how introverted i am...you will understand why my write ups are the way they are...Honest to the core and very annoyingly loyal.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by phemmyade: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
tommychow:

Lmao, take it easy. I'm an introvert but who says an extrovert can't be all these things? I think you're talking about your BF which is sweet, but other introverts besides your BF are just as flawed as every other kind of people.

And please, judge a guys ability to be loyal by his level of self control and respect for his woman NOT his social skills. In fact, Introverts make the best players because we can come off real and trustworthy and some of us catch trips with it.

Bottom line is, it's all about the heart of the man and his creed.

As for coming off real and trustworthy Lol...it's a natural trait in most introverts.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:

When i tell some nlanders that i have never wooed any ladt on nland they are like na lie...if you know how introverted i am...you will understand why my write ups are the way they are...Honest to the core and very annoyingly loyal.

..and I'm pretty sure your honesty has been used against you before, no?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by haftob(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

Hmmmn... Proud to be an introvert!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by orisunmibare01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

Wow! Thumbs up lady! I'm all what you wrote up there except the ''hot in bed'' grin I haven't done that yet!
I've been single for the past four years....including my days as an undergraduate. I've been talking to a girl for the past four months! I love her like crazy! And i'm sure its gonna be positive! cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Patini147(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Short guys Na lie. Short guys no dey fear girls because of their height. I have so many short friends wey dey carry girls like everyday.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
10. d honestly i dont care guy: dis type easily get bored of any relationship.he's usually nt committed to any relationship so much dat will get dre heart/feeling hurt incase the other party in d relationship misbehaved.he is no double-dater and very passive, very difficult set of people bt when caught in ur love net like dis....na mario oo

Chair,,I belong to the category,,shuts!!! 247 thinking business and building my brand,no time for one girl to coman do anyhow

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by a2space(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Yeah that's true... read this post to learn how to woo any kind of lady https://www.nairaland.com/2971906/how-picked-up-beautiful-afro-brazilian
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:
10. d honestly i dont care guy: dis type easily get bored of any relationship.he's usually nt committed to any relationship so much dat will get dre heart/feeling hurt incase the other party in d relationship misbehaved.he is no double-dater and very passive, very difficult set of people bt when caught in ur love net like dis....na mario oo

Chai,,I belong to the category,,shuts!!! 247 thinking business and building my brand,no time for one girl to coman do anyhow

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thumbs up! U just painted me!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by trappatoni(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

love this
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tintedniggz(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
jane0000:
Awon boys don suffer cheesy
Lol still on still, we know our ways grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

..and I'm pretty sure your honesty has been used against you before, no?

Sure on countless occasions on and offline.

Introverted guys are annoyingly honest and very pure in many ways..you will hardly find a skeleton in their closet.

Some mistake a sociopath or recluse for an introvert but they are so different.

Any lady in an affair with an introverted guy is a fortunate lady cos she will practically beg him to misbehave and even cheat on her and most times,introverts are deeply principled and religious...
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by babafirst(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guys with mouth and body odour
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by babafirst(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guys with 'touch and follow'.They just touch you and it's straight to bleeping.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Am a shy guy too ooo. Wetin I fit do to hook a girl nao. Sometimes if i even won greet a girl e go be like say the ground go swallow me. I dey fear for my sef ooo.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by streetzdreamz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

right in the hole,kinda wondering what's there to add to your list,seems you v said it all ,but you skipped the temperament aspect,they always have a temper like a virago when really on the edge,which people always gets scared of cuz they don't get angry easily but when they do,its always hard to control.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.