Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (73486 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by misreal(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Best friends. They are the bestest friends you can ever find. Trust me.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

Some introverts i know here on NL: Teempakguy grin
and you had to create a thread on another thread.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by AmAlbert(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don serve finish, it's good to be here again...
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by NaijaCuzin: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Oya..I dey No.4
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
3. Short Guys Don't get this twisted cos it's not a maximum generalization that all short guys are unable to approach/woo a lady. All I'm trying to say is that, research have it that short guys are usually very confident when approaching a lady, just that they are likely to find it difficult to approach a lady who is much more taller than they are. Let's assume a guy is 5ft 10inch, approaching a lady of 6ft 2in won't be easy. Vizkiz can testify to this

hw do u measure ur height.?? a person that is 5 ft 10 in ain't short
a person that is 6 ft 2 inch . us a Giant .. Gerrard pique is 6 ft 1 in
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by charijee(f): 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

As for coming off real and trustworthy Lol...it's a natural trait in most introverts.
*rolls eyes*.....introvert ke undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ipledge10(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guys to gals ratio is too high on this thread. ..am leaving,say no to gayism
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ipledge10(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
smartsk:
3. Short Guys
Don't get this twisted cos it's not a maximum
generalization that all short guys are unable to
approach/woo a lady. All I'm trying to say is
that, research have it that short guys are
usually very confident when approaching a
lady, just that they are likely to find it difficult to
approach a lady who is much more taller than
they are. Let's assume a guy is 5ft 10inch,
approaching a lady of 6ft 2in won't be easy.
Vizkiz can testify to this

hw do u measure ur height.??
a person that is 5 ft 10 in ain't short

a person that is 6 ft 2 inch . us a Giant .. Gerrard pique is 6 ft 1 in
If 5' 10" Is short,Then am A Dwarf
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by sukkot: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:
grin sukkot, which category you dey?
my bros, no category at the moment lol. I am doing some work here at home but got nairaland on standby to catch some fun later on tonight wink
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Valintos147(f): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

Well mentioned in Details. Attributes of a VIRGO, Proud to be One.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Rilwayne001: 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
sukkot:
my bros, no category at the moment lol. I am doing some work here at home but got nairaland on standy to catch some fun later on tonight wink

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by CriticMaestro: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Broke guys

With the current economic hardship that makes it difficult for some guys to eat once in a day, they may not have the swags to woo ladies because all they will be thinking about is, they don't have the money to call let alone buy gift for a lady.

12. Nairaland moderators

As funny as it may sounds, nairaland moderators find it difficult to woo ladies. Take for example, people like lalasticlala and mynd44 may be scared that if they PM a lady and they get bashed or been called a pervert, such scenario may kill their esteem hence start banning people unnecessarily and move irrelevant topics to FP.

I just hope Mr lalas and uncle mynd don't ban me 4 this coment sha crycry
i just checking if u got ur ass kicked #SocialMediaBill
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

gbeborun orobo kibo!
kikikikiki
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by herald9: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
LOL. Amma introvert but wooing isn't a problem. The problem is being shy...
And I think I'm doing away with that gradually... cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by NellyGhenghen(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Some guys are simply too busy working on their lives to woo every rashidat, sikirat and shade. These kind of guys know such things could be a distraction hence only settle for the best type of distraction, a distraction thats worth it, the ones that ll have a positive impact in their lives and help them to move closer to achieving their goals. How about that?

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Opistorincos(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

see as una jst summarize ma life story

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by kinglekan: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
jane0000:
Awon boys don suffer cheesy

You are most welcome grin

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
kikikikiki
ma sha je ki iso jabo ni idi e nitori dis ya laff no be 4 here oo!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Godsate: 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

You are 100% correct. I'm an introvert and you are on point. I'm so lucky. I always find it dificault to flowe with ladies. Always short of words and always go straight to the point in all my conversation. God gave me the best lady. Naturally prety and also from a royal family. What surprise me most is that Our marriage is now 12 years and the love keep on growing stronger and stronger. I thank god for rmaking me an introvert. I have the best mariage in both my family and inlaw side. Other people copy the way my myself and wife live our life. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by scentmarlc(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Broke guys

With the current economic hardship that makes it difficult for some guys to eat once in a day, they may not have the swags to woo ladies because all they will be thinking about is, they don't have the money to call let alone buy gift for a lady.

12. Nairaland moderators

As funny as it may sounds, nairaland moderators find it difficult to woo ladies. Take for example, people like lalasticlala and mynd44 may be scared that if they PM a lady and they get bashed or been called a pervert, such scenario may kill their esteem hence start banning people unnecessarily and move irrelevant topics to FP.

I just hope Mr lalas and uncle mynd don't ban me 4 this coment sha crycry
hmmmmmmm emma, i smell ban 200metres away
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
charijee:
*rolls eyes*.....introvert ke undecided

You Don see me finish na
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

And you had to create another thread inside my own thread? Smh

You should have opened a thread for that instead.. That's how people with common sense do things cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by UnimkeAk(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/03/its-hard-wired-into-our-psyche-that.html

My "stingyness" is legend.
E dey pain Me to give babe Money.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Dbisector(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na number 1 category I belong cheesy
iffa hear no be only no 1
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by mtngloetiartel: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Tosyne2much...nice list oo but that religious aspect wey you put no jell...even if Deeper and MFM guys no sabi woo...we Witnesses jasi o but na only say we no wan do....Eeeeeehhh find it difficult ke...abi na the girls dey find it difficult to resist sef...take time o...unless i go toast your babe o
thank u my bro.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Sike(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
I'm introvert. But I'm not shy.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by birdbrains(f): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

you just got yourself a MUGU!

congratulation
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
WiLdFLame:

ma sha je ki iso jabo ni idi e nitori dis ya laff no be 4 here oo!
undecided undecided
Type in english omo ibadaan.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by AyamConfidence(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
thank u my bro.
you're highly welcome bro...i'm Confidence
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided Type in english omo ibadaan.
hw u take knw? wu tolded u?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by xcllaxix(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
Habitual smokers
Bet9ja boys
Bleep boys
Hehehehe...bet9ja boys...that got me cracking..
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by wristbangle: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
scentmarlc:
hmmmmmmm emma, i smell ban 200metres away

tongue
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by wkkwl: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.