Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (73487 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by dikamzy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Best friends. They are the bestest friends you can ever find. Trust me.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

Some introverts i know here on NL: Teempakguy grin
i am an introvert too!!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
ElDaIllest:
Really Cute guys: girls will think you are a flirt and will be scared to lose you,so they settle with an average looking guy so as to have the confidence of another girl not checking up on their man,I'm a victim some how embarassed

Always easy to blame it on something rather general than your personality. #justsaying
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by toprealman: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
what short guys lack in height, they have in abundance of confidence. I know a lot of shy tall guys.....
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

Wow, awesome!
This perfectly describes me. Although, i'm a female.
Best write up ever!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by sukkot: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

weekend nio, bawo ni odo yin nbeye?
odo wa wa okay sha. nothing much, nothing special. eko ile ni action wa lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Everyone is just quoting the lady who wrote on introvert men upanda, the thread has been derailed
I know Tosyn don vex, but you shouldn't have insulted her bro

I think there should be a rule prohibiting quoting long posts all over the thread.. Its tiring undecided
No be say I vex but opening a thread on one's thread is annoying you know?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Yemson(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Booyakasha:

i feel you
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Fkhalifa(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
No be say I vex but opening a thread on one's thread is annoying you know?
grin I get you, but she made it seem like she was just making her own comment.
Hopefully mods will do something next time
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Tosin, since you can spot people like us, perticularly those introvert. I think you should give use the panacea to overcome those barriers. we await your next post.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Broke guys

With the current economic hardship that makes it difficult for some guys to eat once in a day, they may not have the swags to woo ladies because all they will be thinking about is, they don't have the money to call let alone buy gift for a lady.

12. Nairaland moderators

As funny as it may sounds, nairaland moderators find it difficult to woo ladies. Take for example, people like lalasticlala and mynd44 may be scared that if they PM a lady and they get bashed or been called a pervert, such scenario may kill their esteem hence start banning people unnecessarily and move irrelevant topics to FP.

I just hope Mr lalas and uncle mynd don't ban me 4 this coment sha crycry

lol u haff killed me ooo.make them catch first nah 700yrs ban dem go dash u cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
sarafa68:
Tosin, since you can spot people like us, perticularly those introvert. I think you should give use the panacea to overcome those barriers. we await your next post.
Oga Toks2008 will come up with the solution cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ElDaIllest(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
evegran:

Always easy to blame it on something rather general than your personality. #justsaying
true! But it doesn't change the fact that women are naturally insecure and two unlikely people are attracted to each other baby
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ElDaIllest(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
rosalieene:

you fine sha
but don't give yourself hope by thinking you are really cute.
checked my profile already? grin thanks for the compliment baby,but a cute niqqur shouldn't give himself hope with "looks" baby,I've seen a lot of cute broke niqqurs,that no girl wants,they'll be like "na face I dey chop" cry,those guys end up as ready made foods for shuga mummies grin,so whether you're a boy or girl "cuteness" is not an asset, work hard,get rich and b with the person of your dreams babe...love!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ElDaIllest(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Gbam! A million bucks for u for that post. Dude, i swear down, i am tired. They just assume u are either a player or they cant stand the competition with other girls. This has made me unsure of myself recently.

i swear, u just said my mind.
bros na so we take see am,like say an we create ourselves grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by rosalieene(f): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
ElDaIllest:
checked my profile already? grin thanks for the compliment baby,but a cute niqqur shouldn't give himself hope with "looks" baby,I've seen a lot of cute broke niqqurs,that no girl wants,they'll be like "na face I dey chop" cry,those guys end up as ready made foods for shuga mummies grin,so whether you're a boy or girl "cuteness" is not an asset, work hard,get rich and b with the person of your dreams babe...love!
of course!! Who fine face don help?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by dastudent(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Booyakasha:

Who told you all introverts are loyal?. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by dastudent(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
InvertedHammer:
AMBITIOUS GUYS

They continue with aggressive pursuit of their goals and see women/relationship as distractions. Some of them have it tattooed in their brains that women are dreamkillers. They are not afraid to woo ladies just that it is not worth their time and effort. Most of the time, it is the women that want to nail them down in a relationship. Those guys can be emotionless.

It's not that they are emotionless. It's just that there is always a fail save programmed in their minds so as to cut out distractions.

They tell a woman straight away that they are not interested in a relationship and if she says "I don't want no Bleep boy" he moves to the next and the next until he finds one who understands and agrees to those terms. Reduces the wahala of "YOU BROKE MY HEART. YOU ARE HEARTLESS. GOD PUNISH YOU" and all the other things girls/ladies want to believe to make themselves feel better.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Booyakasha:

This is going to make a lot of self absorbed Extroverts angry. grin
I can see that you're honestly dating an introvert. because most of us have this characteristic. But I have to be honest. dating an introvert has disadvantages too. Number one being that before you begin to see all the qualities you've listed above, before getting to know them, They will look like boring losers to you. They will seem impossible to approach, uninteresting, And they probably won't approach you first. cheesy
Like NUTS, you have to actually intrude on them, cause them some discomfort, before they start warming up to you.

Or they could just stab you in the heart for disturbing their lives. tongue

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Omonigeriarere: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
lebete3000:

In a nutshell introverts are boring.

We are boring socially, but not intelligently.

Please take me along when you are going to zoo, but dancing skelewu at Eko Hotel is no no tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
ElDaIllest:
true! But it doesn't change the fact that women are naturally insecure and two unlikely people are attracted to each other baby

True!
But it also doesn't change the fact that men too, can be insecure.

And I am not your "baby " lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by lebete3000: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Please take me along when you are going to zoo, but dancing skelewu at Eko Hotel is no no tongue tongue tongue

You wan go zoo but you no wan dance skelewu with me for club....if you be babe my dear better find your maga go front
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ElDaIllest(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
evegran:

True!
But it also doesn't change the fact that men too, can be insecure.

And I am not your "baby " lipsrsealed
so obvious that you are a teen...love you...now catch more feelings grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
ElDaIllest:
so obvious that you are a teen...love you...now catch more feelings grin

Almost funny!
*catwalks away*
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ElDaIllest(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
evegran:

Almost funny!
*catwalks away*
*watching you leaving* shocked...see yansh!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
ElDaIllest:
*watching you leaving* shocked...see yansh!!!

Smh. grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Just Passing.,. I have gone beyond this so nothing to add. wink undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by edetty(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you just displayed a down-side to been an ambivert....criticizing...just let it slide...she made her point and Op made his...must you make her look bad just to butress your point?
àss lickers tryna impress who?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by edetty(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you just displayed a down-side to been an ambivert....criticizing...just let it slide...she made her point and Op made his...must you make her look bad just to butress your point?
idiot with poor comprehension skills,,, AMBIVERTs are equally very extroverted at will,,,and extroverts criticize
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by babyfaceafrica: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2016
edetty:

idiot with poor comprehension skills,,, AMBIVERTs are equally very extroverted at will,,,and extroverts criticize
sorry...i can see you are ill-mannered....so because you are on a faceless forum..you can use swear words freelly.kwontinue...you judgement is near
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Yemson(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

that's me...
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by iambibi(f): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
rosalieene:

of course!! Who fine face don help?
.. Lol.. Abi
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
wkkwl:
hi i noticed u tried sending me a message on gmyguy...pls send it directly to gmyguy@yahoo.com/ u can mention/ quote me to make ur enquiry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.