Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (73491 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Ravenna: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Best friends. They are the bestest friends you can ever find. Trust me.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

Some introverts i know here on NL: Teempakguy grin
I'm a capricornia and an introvert.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by mixter(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just one word. Lady Booyakasha nailed it for me. I just saw myself in everything she wrote down there. Two gbosaa for you. One Love.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Donpett(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by nwaanyiukwu: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
I'm just here to read comments
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Dbisector(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Toks2008:

Sure on countless occasions on and offline.

Introverted guys are annoyingly honest and very pure in many ways..you will hardly find a skeleton in their closet.

Some mistake a sociopath or recluse for an introvert but they are so different.

Any lady in an affair with an introverted guy is a fortunate lady cos she will practically beg him to misbehave and even cheat on her and most times,introverts are deeply principled and religious...

I can relate to the deeply principled part.....we can be very secretive too. grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by narttis1: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:
I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Great listeners. My boyfriend helps me a lot by just listening to me. You know when you want some one to just hear you out and only advice when asked for, Introverts are ever ready for that.
Very Intelligent. Very clichéd sentence but trust me they are intelligent. My Man solves the rubiks cube in under 2 mins. That's crazy.

No nonsense. They are the ones you can have the most meaningful conversations with, not garbage talks.
They guide you very well. Some how they see you just the way you are, and yet love you because it's beyond looks for them. They don't get blinded by love, and yet For them love means everything and they give it their all.

Not Fake. They do not pretend to like you. They either just like you or don't and will tell you straight

Love Ain't A Game . They don't fall in love easily, but They fall hard. For them love isn't a game, their Hearts are at Stake. If they tell you they love you, you better not break their heart.

Calm by nature. Would women want to be with a man who gets violent, abuses, puts her down, yells at her or with A Man who treats her like a princess, will be faithful and treat her with respect all her life. I'm sure you will choose the latter i.e The Introverted man. They can never get violent it's just not in their nature to fight, and usually are respectful towards everyone in general.

Give you space. Space is must in a relationship and introverts know how to give you that.

Hot in Bed. They are good love makers (I can only speak on the behalf of my bf). Boy they are passionate!!

Stand by you. Is anything in this world worth more than some one actually standing by you through the toughest times? Introverts who are in love with you, won't back down when your in trouble, or back off because some one else says so. They fight hard to protect their loved ones.

Won't “use" you. Introverted men never woo women as a game. They are genuinely attracted to her and want to get to know her on deeper level. Yes sex is on their mind too but they will never cross their boundaries with you. Introverted women find it hard to fall for some one and when they do it's usually for life.

Honesty. Yes they are brutally honest, they will criticize you, not to hurt you but, because they really care about you . Yet they will be the first ones to come Cheer you up, Motivate you when you feel down and like a total failure.

Loyalty. Being faithful comes to them naturally. Since they are introverted, they do not have many friends or easily make new connections. This means they do not find it hard to stay loyal and committed when in a serious relationship.

You just described me
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by macho44(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

Choi! Nwanyi-oma, talahi walahi ur mama born u well, abi ur name na "GOLIBE"?
www.adielem.com
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by wristbangle: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
hahahahahahhahahahhhahahahah kikikikikikikiki you have hit the nail on the head

if dem ban you come dey use my handle to dey post my password is ewadoomidaada

Thanks bro cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by denedene(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Well i can relate to this because I'm a virgin cry
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
9jatatafo:

Hahaha you get bad skushi for head. Una nor go kpai man for this NL

No mind me bro cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Toks2008(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I can relate to the deeply principled part.....we can be very secretive too. grin

Being secretive is a possible by-quality of an introvert.

Introverts are drained by social encounters and energized by solitary, often creative pursuits. Their disposition is frequently misconstrued as shyness, social phobia or even avoidant ut many introverts socialize easily; they just strongly prefer not to.

Introverts are the best set of people to get involved with when it comes to matters of the heart.So disciplined,focused and cultured
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Walexsammy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

whatz his nick name? Jesus?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by franklingud(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
The same topic will be repeated over and over again. Is it only girls that can be toasted? Girls toast guys too.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tmxme(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Stammerers
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Barywhyte(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Rollar:
Phew, ma'am you're too much. So many people confuse being an introvert with being timid/shy. Truth is, introverts are often boisterous in public. Its only people that are close to them that realize they're actually loners. You're so spot on with the whole 'not chasing women for the fun of it' thing and them investing all they have in relationships because they have few friends. Your guy sounds like one helluva dude cool

Broda mi that lady described me in such an unbelievable way. And I love her for identifying with the love of her life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dbisector:
cool, so which category do you belong to
Na number 1 category I belong cheesy
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by joeboy4reel(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=Booyakasha post=43482038]I disagree with the Introvert part.. I'm dating an introverted guy.. grin Apart from the fact that introverts can be extreme loners, practical people with inability to express theirselves and they get the phobia of kissing and hugging or even holding hands in public, here are some reasons to be with an introvert guy.. they're amazing!!

Nice piece
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
i don dye...................... 4 laaaf..... my bele won burst.

also, guys who doesnt recognise their potentials. because, to me wot kips me going wen a babe dat am even much more academically beta says no even if they have money is my potentials that mehn, if u knw grii 4me, babe wey go see my correct potentials dey to roll wt me.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Modenzy: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by yinkslinks(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
I think i am an introvert from today after reading you. do you have a good friend?
Booyakasha:

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by bankybobo11: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
FIFA guys: Some of us are so addicted to playing FIFA that we barely know whether a lady is nearby or not. I love FIFA 16 on my PS4 so much than any babe grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Rilwayne001: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin sukkot, which category you dey?
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by RealSleek(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Girl : *rudely* why are you staring at me, maybe u shud take a picture

Me: sorry boo, I've never seen a monkey before ni

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

They are down-to-earth too.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by AdeniyiA(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

As an introvert, you just wholly described me!!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by kay29000(m): 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

As an introvert, I approve this list. Everything is correct.
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

my bf is also an introvert... Everything listed here is true.... He isVery calm.. . Intelligent and handsome, he was kinda shy wen we first met... But wen he got use to me he started talking alot... he even talks more Dan me most times.. . But damn... I really love his gentle nature and he is such an amazing kisser...most introvert guys are like dat sha...
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by notoriousbabe: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks bro cheesy
you are welcome
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by ovobe1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
politricks:
FUCKLY GUYS most of them will conclude that the girl will insult them without even trying. That is how one ugly guy went to toast a pretty but rude girl that even my handsome self usually avoid and i heard the girl saying ''sorry i don't roll with monkeys''

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. Funny poster!!!
Re: 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady by 9japatroit(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Booyakasha:

GBAM !.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.