Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22679 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by otokx(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2009
Each time i remember Becomerich and now Okokomeji; smiles come to my face - these guy are masters of confusion. When they start exhibiting one cannot but help stop and start to wonder from which planet they came.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
otokx:

Each time i remember Becomerich and now Okokomeji; smiles come to my face - these guy are masters of confusion. When they start exhibiting one cannot but help stop and start to wonder from which planet they came.

I am not Becoomrich or Becoombastard, like that foolish called herself. I am not fighting for secession. All I am fighting for on the forum is, I don't want you Igbos pointing fingers at Yorubas all the time for your throes and wrong deeds. It's also a taboo by my own assessment, for (Igbos) who so culturally inferior to talk about us.

Therefore, I am not in any way similar to Becoomfool.
I challenged this b.itch ass two times, he ran away. I also alleged him being an enemy in disguise; he didn't get back to me. History would tell that "OYO" had never mimicked anyone, but many that copied OYO is what we see.
The stupid Becoompoor, claimed that Obasanjo annexed ONDO to ND, he drew a map of Niger Delta before Obasanjo regime in 99 and drew it back in 2007. Mr Becoomsilly (Onyegbo rat), what about Imo state into Niger Delta among western territory states? Answer me please where ever your stinking ass at?
Becoomscrub, get your fact straight, you are not agitating for Yorubas but Igbos. Yorubas do not hold such secessionist mission like Igbo people do. If at all, on the worse case senerio, if Nigeria breaks, it's the responsibility of 5 million Yorubas in Togo and Benin Republic to decide if they want to join us. The more than 70 million Yorubas in South America believe so much in inhabited Yorubaland in Nigeria as their through providence.

I only criticize the black sheep among Yorubas not the good ones. We need to remove too much respect for elders in Yoruba land. I will doff my hat 100 times for Tinubu, I can't help but could only spank Incestuous Gorilla with my baseball baton. But Becoomcrazy, always criticize Yorubas for everything, stay on your lane and face what concerns Biafrans not Yorubas. Then, put all your stupid maps into garbage!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Abagworo(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2009
@okokomeji.stop this your baseless yarns.igbos never consider anybody as a threat or even know about you guys.yorubas in the east are never intimidated on tribal grounds.what we basically do is go to school,graduate and get self-employed either as traders or service providers.those who cannot afford schooling engage in apprenticeship and end up in self employment.now tell me what igbos and yorubas would clash for.the yorubas prefer being employed and those that cannot afford schooling just settle for driving.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
okokomeji
oduduwa trait!! plz take ur oduduwa azz become-juju

ndigbo says no

he is agitating for oduduwa and oduduwa knows

if u doubt, then u are only begining to see the heritage oduduwa trait
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2009
okokomeji:

The stupid Becoompoor, claimed that Obasanjo annexed ONDO to ND, he drew a map of Niger Delta before Obasanjo regime in 99 and drew it back in 2007.

wait a minute and go easy with the insults.

Are you saying Obasanjo didnt annex Ondo state into the Niger Delta, because he did, along with Delta, Imo, Abia, Edo and some other states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta

why he did so is anyone's guess. Maybe his bosses told him to do it.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 12:24am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

wait a minute and go easy with the insults.

Are you saying Obasanjo didnt annex Ondo state into the Niger Delta, because he did, along with Delta, Imo, Abia, Edo and some other states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta

why he did so is anyone's guess. Maybe his bosses told him to do it.

He did and along with a few Igbo states. But Becoomrich never mentioned Igbo parts, he was only talking about Yoruba one and only state in ND.
Then, like of Ikeyman00, Fatahsoul, Abowrogo and so on (always want Becoomrich to talk about Yoruba breaking away to Benin Republic or draw his maps) why you guys mad at me when I talk the truth. Everything I said is nothing but the truth. Despites we are the most maltreated tribe in the whole Nigera we had never complained and even taught about secession. So, Becoomrich, anywhere you go on this forum and talk bad about Yoruba, it's gonna be btw you and I.
You put all every blame on Yorubas for your throes.
According to the statistics of major people that governed this great country across all regions.
NE represents 37
NW represents 36
NC represents 35
SS represents 31
SE represents 34
SW represents 35
Why is it that you always talk about Hausa and Yoruba as the people that hold this country backward? Yoruba only has 35 officials at the federal level which is by the same number when compared to the SE.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 22, 2009
okokomeji:

Despites we are the most maltreated tribe in the whole Nigera we had never complained

cant argue with that.

We're also known as the ugliest, dirtiest, stinkiest, blackest, and foulest tribe.

Anytime certain quarters think of another nasty adjective, they quickly say its a Yoruba trait, while at the same time pointing out the fact that they were born in a Yoruba state, speak a Yoruba language, and own the whole Yorubaland.

Certain Yorubas help them out when they run out of words and insults for the Yoruba.

why you guys mad at me

I aint mad at ya- so far.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2009
@Tpia
Who are you? I'm sorry I don't know you because you are nobody. You can't deny it that you have never seen me or heard about me, you can't miss me son. The one and only Okokomeji, I cook for the whole world because I love to eat it. If you can't do it, I do it; because I'm that n.igga. If you got a problem with that let me know?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 22, 2009
okokomeji:

@Tpia
Who are you? I'm sorry I don't know you because you are nobody. You can't deny it that you have never seen me or heard about me, you can't miss me son. The one and only Okokomeji, I cook for the whole world because I love to eat it. If you can't do it, I do it; because I'm that n.igga. If you got a problem with that let me know?

abeg go siddon.

I'm a nobody but you logged on as soon as you saw me doing so.

Now, what's your other well known id here, because some cowards are using multiple ids to "fight for the Yoruba cause" while displaying all kinds of stupidity elsewhere.

Someone who has to use a different id to "defend Yoruba" may well be one of the very people denigrating that same Yoruba under a different name.

na today?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by okokomeji: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia.:

abeg go siddon.

I'm a nobody but you logged on as soon as you saw me doing so.

Now, what's your other well known id here, because some cowards are using multiple ids to "fight for the Yoruba cause" while displaying all kinds of stupidity elsewhere.

Someone who has to use a different id to "defend Yoruba" may well be one of the very people denigrating that same Yoruba under a different name.

na today?
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin You are so funny! Now, you tell who won, you saw me and you ran. I only have one ID.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2009
okokomeji:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin You are so funny! Now, you tell who won, you saw me and you ran. I only have one ID.

am I supposed to stay on indefinitely for donkey hours simply because of you? Not unless you're being irritating and need straightening out!

You're the one who logged on as soon as you noticed I was online. wink

of course I dont want to ask if you've been hanging around waiting for me to appear but that's what it looks like.

I know I'm popular like that. undecided
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2009
okodeji
the most maltreated tribe

chinekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeee

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i ran out of words!!

trait unpon trait

some of them were even born overseas like in US, speak american lingo, still have the nerve to arrogately display thair trait

trait upon trait

damn it for the most eduavted tribe

nawoooooooooooooooooooooooo

hmmmmm
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2009
are we talkin about nigeria

or

niger??

oduduwa oduduwa easy now

the way yall killed all the igbos in ife and took their land abi

oduduwa plzz me beggin up

u got no balls to come here and preach

plz desist from disgracin urself

thank you
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2009
Is it just me or is anyone finding a hard time trying to understand ikeyman?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2009
ikeyman00:

the way yall killed all the igbos in ife and took their land abi

care to elaborate with solid links and references?

Include dates, names, neighborhoods and so on. Which land exactly was taken, what year or years, and who were the perpetrators and victims.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2009
welll it only because u are the dump and illetrate crump from oduduwa

fl gators

try not to let the trait blind ya babe haha
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2009
ikeyman00:

fl gators

try not to let the trait blind ya babe haha
Ok. I'll act like I understand what da hell you just said
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2009
ikeyman00:

are you referring to your useless mother?

I asked you a simple question and instead of replying, you went gaga and pulled a 419.

If you're going to throw wild accusations, then have your facts ready! Otherwise you must be a very stupid and uncoordinated person.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2009
tpia

the same way oduduwa claimed the most eduacted fine

now to the cook, that cooks for the whole world, in his terms oduduwa is most maltreated tribe in naji

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh; well trait upon trait

i try to find a link for u

just in case u wonder what makes Lagos what it is, lagos is always a no man land; do u still have any doubt
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2009
hiss.

dont ignore your medication.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2009
are you referring to your useless mother?

I asked you a simple question and instead of replying, you went gaga and pulled a 419.

If you're going to throw wild accusations, then have your facts ready! Otherwise you must be a very stupid and uncoordinated person.

no tipia, me alluding to grannnies and mama?? sorri about that

silly tribe
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2009
ikeyman00:

no tipia, me alluding to grannnies and mama?? sorri about that

silly tribe

once again, explain your statement, instead of perambulating like a jackass.

Or is that too hard for you to do?

I dont know how you expect someone to react to this? Just smile, wave and say thank you?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by blacksta(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2009
Nonsense ranting has started here ,
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2009
i tell ya lipsrsealed

trait upon trait! lipsrsealed

cool

it could be lethal
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2009
For anyone to have a meaningful conversation on N/L these days, just ignore Ikeyman and pretend he does'nt exist.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by presido1: 11:02am On Jul 22, 2009
ilugunboy:

For anyone to have a meaningful conversation on N/L these days, just ignore Ikeyman and pretend he does'nt exist.
Why didn't you add becomrich and tpia, is it cuz they are from SW.?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2009
presido1:

Why didn't you add becomrich and tpia, is it cuz they are from SW.?
Nope!, at least they speaks their minds, Ikeyman just rants meaningless stuff. grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by presido1: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2009
ilugunboy:

Nope!, at least they speaks their minds, Ikeyman just rants meaningless stuff. grin
All of them fall in the same cat. Or is Ikeymann speaking your own mind?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2009
Ikeyman can never and will never speak for me. We view the world differently.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by galatico(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2009
Treats don't scare those militants!!!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by presido1: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2009
ilugunboy:

Ikeyman can never and will never speak for me. We view the world differently.
Which means he speaks his mind just like his fellow retards (Becomerich and tpia). shocked shocked
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by stevemike1: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2009
Fashola should take things easy, and the federal Government of Nigeria should look at the agitations of the MEND and see how they can help the Niger delta areas, this people are really suffering, if you should come to Bayelsa and see how the area look like you will cry, I am not supporting the activities of this gang stars, because you never can tell who will be their next victim.

The federal Government should ensure that all the allocation giving to these areas are really utilized, and if contractor refuse to implement ant contract awarded to she/he, the contractor should be dealt with.

The government know what to do, because the Niger Delta can not seat down and look at Abuja that never have a single drop of Crude, developing into one of the best cities in Africa, while the Niger Delta areas that produces the revenue are like slump to Abuja, all for the sake of federal territory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Rides Donkey To Abuja For Buhari(photo) / Doyin Okupe Steps Aside As Director General Of Peter Obi Campaign Organisation / Kemi Adeosun Guessing On Use Of 2.2Tn Borrowed Funds - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.