Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Fashola Warns Mend - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Warns Mend (22675 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan / This Is ARMED Mend. 48hrs Before The Explosions In Abuja. video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Warns Mend by freezy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
ikeyman00:

now u listen fhemmy

to say that the oduduwa aint the most i repeat the most tribalistic people on earth hmm na joke abi While obj order the butcherin of Odi people, niger-delta never for once sees it as an attack from yorubas, but nooooooooo did the nigerians sees it like that NO we see FG

but for so long the same delta has been blowin up nigeria oil pipe line in their soil which the same fg uses nigeria oil money to fix it back but as soon as there is an attack in lagos,

oduduwa are popin out their trait

disappointed hahhahhha NO we know TRust

But, must you blow up to destroy? More than 80% of the people that will suffer (in the eventuality of a full fracas) never made a dime outta the oil windfall in the first place. What is their crime to make them suffer? Still tryn to understand how you guys reason.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tubabie(f): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tonynwosa:

Then the state of the Niger Delta,The deaths and wipe out of villages in Bayelsa state and other regions by the Obasanjo govt must be fair to you.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting the killing of innocent lives. what I'm saying is that the fed govt.'s negligence have brought this to us. what do you expect from people that decided to give up their lives for this struggle,
Which lives have they given up for the struggle? are they dead?, been traumatised by rape, kidnap and murder, please!
That's another issue am not in support of. Destroying lives and properties doesn't always bring the answer.
Okay since we are on the same page of non-support of killing lets focus on how what they are agitating for can be achieved.
I still think eventually it would boil down to taking steps to ammend the constitution to favour federalism.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2009
freezy:

But, must you blow up to destroy? More than 80% of the people that will suffer (in the eventaulity of a full fracas) never made a dime outta the oil windfall in the first place. What is their crime to make them suffer? Still tryn to understand how you guys reason.

Please ask him.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by freezy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2009
WilyWily:

The Main Attack is coming soon, what happened was just a little incursion by Our Commandos,
To Civilians, Please stay clear of anything Military and any Federal Infrastructures. Don't mingle with military personnel.

My friend, keep quiet there!  cool Who are you threatning? That is the last shot those guy's will ever have.  tongue
Imagine, the strike was so powerful that there are no fuel queues in Lagos till date!  cheesy
Go n sleep jare!
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
fhemmy
I have listen to you and i do aprpeciate what you said, but here is my take.
When OBJ ordered the killing of the MENDs, i was against it, even though, there was no reason to, cos they declare war against the govt, no millitant shd be saved from the face of the sword, when OBJ started the $hit, i see it as FG against the MENDs and vice versa.
When they were bombing stuff on their own soil, i was never in support, cos it is always affecting the innocent people.
Now they wanna take the madness to another state, i mean another state entirely, they are dumber with dumber stickers.
they should go to Abuja and not lagos.

u are still wrong; just come off that oduduwa trait!

this is NIgeria we are talkin about plz oduduwa me don de tire for una people nawoo

na the same arm robber wey snatch car from lagos go do the same for kaduna, for east

una fashola got zero % this time;
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Ibime(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2009
freezy:

My friend, keep quiet there!  cool Who are you threatning? That is the last shot those guy's will ever have.  tongue
Imagine, the strike was so powerful that there are no fuel queues in Lagos till date!  cheesy
Go n sleep jare!

Nairaland resident militant is speaking and you dey make noise. . . . na because you dey for internet? . . . .go talk that one for WilyWily face na, na another story be that  grin grin grin. . . . WilyWily, no mind me o. . . . keep up the good work!  grin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
ikeyman00:

u are still wrong; just come off that oduduwa trait!

this is NIgeria we are talkin about plz oduduwa me don de tire for una people nawoo

na the same arm robber wey snatch car from lagos go do the same for kaduna, for east

una fashola got zero % this time;

i am trying to understand your last post, so the Igbo people dont do bad, they are just saints and should be crowned then?
You need to stop your tribal views.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ibime:

Nairaland resident militant is speaking and you dey make noise. . . .

who is the Nairaland resident militant?

Pot calling kettle black?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
am trying to understand your last post, so the Igbo people dont do bad, they are just saints and should be crowned then?
You need to stop your tribal views.
fhemmy

well i stand to be corrected
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
same here.
i am a Nigeria and i will forever be one, i dont care about Yoruba, Igbo and North, i only care about Nigeria
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tubabie(f): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
ikeyman00:

now u listen fhemmy

to say that the oduduwa aint the most i repeat the most tribalistic people on earth hmm na joke abi While obj order the butcherin of Odi people, niger-delta never for once sees it as an attack from yorubas, but nooooooooo did the nigerians sees it like that NO we see FG

but for so long the same delta has been blowin up nigeria oil pipe line in their soil which the same fg uses nigeria oil money to fix it back but as soon as there is an attack in lagos,

oduduwa are popin out their trait

disappointed hahhahhha NO we know TRust
Are you for real? angry
You sound like a tribalism bigot,
What's wrong with a responsible Governor being protective of his territory?
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by freezy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
No mind all of them jare.

Internet militancy

Very powerful strike, yet no effect. Trucks are loading yanfuyanfu. I'll bet. . . those guys cant cripple nadda.

Go back to the creeks, mates!  cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
fheemmy
well then so why do oduduwa behave in certain ways then

if it was an arm robber from the east that went to rob bank in lagos what will oduduwa say then

u see the issue here, is a federal goverment wahala

oduduwa ?? not sure, so why are they popin out their oduduwa trait here for us to see
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
Are you for real?
You sound like a tribalism bigot,
What's wrong with a responsible Governor being protective of his territory.

yes im for real!!! and if u need answer the thread speak for itself

all my life in UK, my whole friends are yoruba till date, but i never standby whereever i picture that trait!!

so tubaibabe

me stand to be corect, proof me wrong then i will appologise till then the world is watchin
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by obiuchesil: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2009
Guys, I wonder why you all are taking the MEND attack too personal. Why driving this whole issue home by Saying that the attack was against Lagos? its sounds to me as if you guys want to start another (online) civil/tribal war. The Yorubas should understand that the attack was on "Fed-Govt-owned" oil facility in Lagos. If they intend to attack yorubas or Lagos state I think they would have preffered a highly populated area like a market or stadium. These same militants also attacked the oil facilities in their states, how do you explain that. Apologies if anybody has insulted our Able Governor, Fashola but everybody must understand that the attack was on "ATLAS COVE" in Lagos state not on Yorubas or Lagos state government. We need peace in this country & we'll only achieve that by being reasonable and rational.
Dear Tubabie, I feel your contribution on this issue, it has earned you my respect and admiration. That speech potrays the spirit of oneness.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by sley4life(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
Keep warning. Mend are about relocating to abuja with the rumour reaching me
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Beaf: 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
. . .Just as if MEND went to Idumota
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by tubabie(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
@Obiuchesil
Thanks.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
obiuchesil:

Guys, I wonder why you all are taking the MEND attack too personal. Why driving this whole issue home by Saying that the attack was against Lagos?  its sounds to me as if you guys want to start another (online) civil/tribal war. The Yorubas should understand that the attack was on "Fed-Govt-owned" oil facility in Lagos. If they intend to attack yorubas or Lagos state I think they would have preffered a highly populated area like a market or stadium. These same militants also attacked the oil facilities in their states, how do you explain that. Apologies if anybody has insulted our Able Governor, Fashola but everybody must understand that the attack was on "ATLAS COVE" in Lagos state not on Yorubas or Lagos state government.   We need peace in this country & we'll only achieve that by being reasonable and rational.
Dear Tubabie, I feel your contribution on this issue, it has earned you my respect and admiration. That speech potrays the spirit of oneness.

regardless of what was attacked, it was done outside of area where it shd be done.
they shd do it in Abuja where the FG is

sley4life:

Keep warning. Mend are about relocating to abuja with the rumour reaching me

that will be better and let the MENDs and the FG go at war together

Beaf:

. . .Just as if MEND went to Idumota

Regardless of where they bomb, it is within Lagos
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by sley4life(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2009
the thread have turned into tribal war. It seems we our military arent functional.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by sley4life(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2009
9ja might go into another civil war if things are taken for granted.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by ikeyman00(m): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2009
^^^^^^^^ for where

war na lie
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by sley4life(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
we might not be among the top 10 oil producing nation in the world by the time MEND complete their task. We shall then see if its groundnut money politicians will loot
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by sley4life(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2009
MASSOB & MEND are coming into partnership and we all know what that can result to
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Beaf: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
Will the South West write itself out of any political benefits by making the wrong noises? The way MEND is going, they will attack anything to do with oil, especially if they think it benefits their strategy to cut its flow to the battle front.

MEND have nominated Rochas Okorocha (an Igbo man from Imo state) as their spokesperson. So in one brilliant swoop have united the Igbo and the ND minorities.
Where in these calculations is the South West? What can they gain with empty words of warning to MEND?

The South West needs to find common ground with the South East and South South; or be left standing on the fence.
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2009
tell them jare
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by sley4life(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2009
Beaf:

Will the South West write itself out of any political benefits by making the wrong noises? The way MEND is going, they will attack anything to do with oil, especially if they think it benefits their strategy to cut its flow to the battle front.

MEND have nominated Rochas Okorocha (an Igbo man from Imo state) as their spokesperson. So in one brilliant swoop have united the Igbo and the ND minorities.
Where in these calculations is the South West? What can they gain with empty words of warning to MEND?

The South West needs to find common ground with the South East and South South; or be left standing on the fence.
spot on
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

tell them jare

You support the post
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
asha 2:

You support the post

A man that can stand for his state is a real man
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by asha2: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2009
Fhemmmy:

A man that can stand for his state is a real man

Are trying to say yorubas are not real men
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by aishaah(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
really i dont knw wat to say abt dis niger delta issue but then  MEND has to take things easy.violence cant lead us right,but hw long does it take a respionsible govt to give them their right,attimes i get annoyed being a Nigerian. cry
Re: Fashola Warns Mend by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
asha 2:

Are trying to say yorubas are not real men

I dont care about the tribe.

aishaah:

really i dont knw wat to say abt dis niger delta issue but then  MEND has to take things easy.violence cant lead us right,but hw long does it take a respionsible govt to give them their right,attimes i get annoyed being a Nigerian. cry

Na so i yarn oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths To Meet On Outcome Of Presidential Poll / President Buhari Speaks At UN General Assembly (Video) / ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Gives FG Tuesday Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.