Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43905 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Relationship are not meant for students because they should focus on their studies. They are not ready for responsibilities involved in it.. Good point

Broke students shouldn't fall in love.. undecided
With all due respect fvck you

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by pabjo: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.

op is it most money to be involved in relationship. relationship are exemplary to live with opp. sex before settling down. at least to understand little about other sex. my opinion no harm
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

sharraaap, dont't you know there are broke babes who struggle to go thru school, have seen them alot tongue

Please, stop being ridiculous tongue

I know of a girl who saw herself through school by making and selling liquid soap, bottled chinchin and cupcakes. She was very tireless. I never had a girlfriend through school but I admired her throughout. I am the shy nerdy type, if not, I would have made a move.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Genycharl(f): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2016
[quote author=ojuu4u post=43561194][/quote]

Don't mind all this small broke niggaz looking for whose life to destroy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

Idiata, if only you know what I do, you won't spew this rubbish, i can feed your entire generation, dare me tongue
Hehehehe. Noise Maker! Thats what you re. But how come despite your "wealth" your parents and sibblings re still staying in a one room face me, i face you apartment? Isnt that a slap on your face? Ohhh, sorry i forgot, thats how pr@stitutes behaves.

From your sleeping around proceeds, go give your mother 5k to start her tomatoes market, your dad 10k to open a kiorsk where he would be selling condoms for your customers and chewing gum for those 'rats' that comes to fvck your younger sis at your backyard.

Once again, UNREPENTANT WH@ORE, thats what you re.

And, i am not your mate, and i will never be when it comes to money. Even those alhajis you sleep around with cant even dare. Or you wanna see proof?
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:
your miserable mother grin
Cry Cry Baby!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Cry Cry Baby!
tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2016
Genycharl:

Can any man in your family boost of having 10k in his account?

EMU YOU EMU YOU, MUMU!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 08, 2016
Genycharl:

grin
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Can any man in your family boost of having 10k in his account?

EMU YOU EMU YOU, MUMU!
you are always writing about money, it really shows you are poverty stricken fellow grin

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. Noise Maker! Thats what you re. But how come despite your "wealth" your parents and sibblings re still staying in a one room face me, i face you apartment? Isnt that a slap on your face? Ohhh, sorry i forgot, thats how pr@stitutes behaves.

From your sleeping around proceeds, go give your mother 5k to start her tomatoes market, your dad 10k to open a kiorsk where he would be selling condoms for your customers and chewing gum for those 'rats' that comes to fvck your younger sis at your backyard.

Once again, UNREPENTANT WH@ORE, thats what you re.

And, i am not your mate, and i will never be when it comes to money. Even those alhajis you sleep around with cant even dare. Or you wanna see proof?
Lmao @ this your comment, you are really a kid, it shows

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

tongue
Hehehehe. E pain her oo. You think its every dude that comes here to leak your smelling ass? You would live to remember me here on nairaland because i dont take trash frm anybody, either man or woman. Am gonna continue to hunt and hurt you here on nairaland and not you even opening a tread to plead with me would make me forgive you.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2016
folksync:

Please, stop being ridiculous tongue

I know of a girl who saw herself through school by making and selling liquid soap, bottled chinchin and cupcakes. She was very tireless. I never had a girlfriend through school but I admired her throughout. I am the shy nerdy type, if not, I would have made a move.

because you happened to see just one, gerreaahia
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

Hehehehe. You poor parents cry for your pulse, go help them with you gotting proceeds and FVCK OFF!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:
because you happened to see just one, gerreaahia
Work, my dear. Work!!!!! There is dignity in labour for both men and women.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hehehehe. E pain her oo. You think its every dude that comes here to leak your smelling ass? You would live to remember me here on nairaland because i dont take trash frm anybody, either man or woman. Am gonna continue to hunt and hurt you here on nairaland and not you even opening a tread to plead with me would make me forgive you.
grin grin grin grin see this small boy o, you amuse me alot, you are just too tiny for me, anyway its because am replying your mentions, much play with a dog can give a stain, bye bye, i don't think i can even remember your moniker after now, takia grin
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2016
folksync:

Work, my dear. Work!!!!! There is dignity in labour for both men and women.
and my work is blessed dear wink
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

Hehehehe. Cry no more!

I suggest you go to MFM.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

grin grin grin grin see this small boy o, you amuse me alot, you are just too tiny for me, anyway its because am replying your mentions, much play with a dog can give a stain, bye bye, i don't think i can even remember your moniker after now, takia grin
Me small boy? Hehehehe. Dont trouble your heart, ok? Am gonna come for you, and when the time comes, i would leave you to be your judge.

And, nobody give a fvck even if you GO TO HELL on not.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by lordyugo: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

what is he saying students are meant to read and focus in school, not doing evil things just to meet up with a girl's demand tongue

so u hvnt met working class students?
How bout phd nd masters students?
Back in 06 I was a student ,y would I meet up to a girls demand,she should be d one to meet up to my demands cos dr r many fishes in d sea.
lastime I chkd graduates nd working class do evil thins too to meet up to a girls demand, u could also say d should focus at work too nd those wit professional jobs read more dn students , which brings me bak to my question" is it an achievement to date or not date a student/working class?
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.
You're damn right.

But they'll never listen

You're my type of girl.... Realist.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
bulldoza:

You're damn right.

But they'll never listen

You're my type of girl.... Realist.

Did you even read what she wrote up there? How is she a realist? If she had written that both male and female students should stay out relationships because of its demands that might affect their studies, that would be something to even debate upon.

But her writeup makes it look like female students can have relationships while male students shouldn't. If female students can have relationships and male students can't, then her thread seems to encourage female students to run after men (no matter what men) who can sustain them financially. There is nothing realistic about her thread.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

and my work is blessed dear wink

Are you defending this because it was written by a woman or what? There is a lot wrong with the thread. The title seems promising but the writeup is total nonsense!!!!! You shouldn't support it.

According to the writeup, male students can't or shouldn't go into relationships but female students can.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by KingRex1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

Tomorrow when that rich guy dumps u nd goes bk to his 1st love who stood by him wen he had nothin, you'll say hes wicked nd a cheat.
B*t*hes always lookin for already made guys to exploit!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Rexaxe(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

grin

ose ur still naughty
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
osedvgirl:

when i say 'I don't, I mean it, have never dated one even while in school, I was even a virgin till after sch tongue so its the fact cheesy

alrite, u seem to have a lot to say, interesting tho...
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2016
folksync:

Did you even read what she wrote up there? How is she a realist? If she had written that both male and female students should stay out relationships because of its demands that might affect their studies, that would be something to even debate upon.

But her writeup makes it look like female students can have relationships while male students shouldn't. If female students can have relationships and male students can't, then her thread seems to encourage female students to run after men (no matter what men) who can sustain them financially. There is nothing realistic about her thread.
You're wrong nigga

This is Nigeria
Female students can have relationship because, they really don't have anything to offer; Only to be a sex partner. Yes! Sex partner. The guys takes care of the financial needs which is IMPORTANT to sustain the relationship. Don't deceive yourself, a broke nigga can hardly be in a "good" relationship.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
bulldoza:

You're wrong nigga

This is Nigeria
Female students can have relationship because, they really have anything to offer. Only to be a sex partner. Yes! Sex partner. The guys takes care of the financial needs with is IMPORTANT to sustain the relationship. Don't deceive yourself, a broke nigga can hardly be in a "good" relationship.

What are you saying?

Don't we have male students who can also offer their bodies to rich women for money?

Your latest post shows you didn't understand this crap of a topic!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2016
folksync:

What are you saying?

Don't we have male students who can also offer their bodies to rich women for money?

Your latest post shows you didn't understand this crap of a topic!!!!!
IT'S YOU who don't understand the topic. You don't also understand the point I raised.
How many males can offer their body for money? Go do am to make money na undecided

Don't ever compare yourself to girls (especially the beautiful ones)
Coz your can turn that your beautiful classmate girl to Davido's wife tomorrow, while you remain where you are.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by shulamitewoman(f): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2016
Jadekitana:

really like most of ya threads...dnt knw y sum peeps see it as attention seeking..luv ya threads anyway..

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2016
bulldoza:

IT'S YOU who don't understand the topic. You don't also understand the point I raised.
How many males can offer their body for money? Go do am to make money na undecided

Don't ever compare yourself to girls (especially the beautiful ones)
Coz your can turn that your beautiful classmate girl to Davido's wife tomorrow, while you remain where you are.

You don't understand the topic and my problem with it.

You called the OP a realist for suggesting that female students can keep a relationship with anyone but a male student. In case you don't know what you are supporting, you are supporting relationships based on JUST money. You are making it seem like women should be in relationships for just the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.