Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43913 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
shulamitewoman:
really like most of ya threads...dnt knw y sum peeps see it as attention seeking..luv ya threads anyway..

Thanks cheesy
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by olac21(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I had lots of kpekus and graduated with a good grade osedvgirl..

Am also havin a lot of kpekus while working

And I also intend to hav a lot of kpekus wen I put a ring on ur finger cheesy

Hector where are you from?you look like someone I know!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
olac21:

Hector where are you from?you look like someone I know!
lol I can't say in here. U could gv a guess den I'd confirm
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2016
folksync:

You don't understand the topic and my problem with it.

You called the OP a realist for suggesting that female students can keep a relationship with anyone but a male student. In case you don't know what you are supporting, you are supporting relationships based on JUST money. You are making it seem like women should be in relationships for just the money.
You're having this mindset probably because you're broke....

Money makes the world go round...

98% of relationship in this age won't work without money...
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2016
Fraih:

Seriously!!!
You just proved that you dont know the meaning of Pointless
Since you have access to the internet, please use google and then check your comment.

you should rather be directed to the guy you quoted.there you'll get the meaning of the word you use.I can see you're still very young. Using google for a word that is as simple as 'pointless' shows how young you really are.even the contextual meaning is enough.study hard. You've got a long way to go.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Fraih(f): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2016
noblegrex:
you should rather be directed to the guy you quoted.there you'll get the meaning of the word you use.I can see you're still very young. Using google for a word that is as simple as 'pointless' shows how young really are.even the contextual meaning is enough.study hard. You've got a long way to go.
The contextual meaning is enough? And you can't see that we were actually saying the same thing, I was practically against the Op. I should advice you to study hard.
And FYI, the Op is a lady!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2016
Fraih:

The contextual meaning is enough? And you can't see that we were actually saying the same thing, I was practically against the Op. I should advice you to study hard.
if the guy you quoted is against the asserted tread and you saying his own quote is pointless the, I think you've got to have a rethink. I guess you have to go back to your quote and relate it very well.its so easy to comprehend.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2016
bulldoza:

You're having this mindset probably because you're broke....

Money makes the world go round...

98% of relationship in this age won't work without money...

So all of the money must come from the man? What is a modern day woman to offer in a relationship. Her body?

Mind you, you are the one who has a broke person's mindset. For you to even think a woman shouldn't be incapable of earning her money or offering her substance in a relationship emphasizes the type of women you roll with.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:20am On Mar 09, 2016
Fraih:

its a guy you quoted because he was against the shameless tread opened and I'm against you for saying he's got no point to prove.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:27am On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

most relationship while schooling is always lies, cheat, the babe must sneak out for other men to take care of her needs where the student lover fails to provide for her
that's why I have little or no sympathy for ladies who are used for rituals because of their love for money. Lack of contentness,greed and covetiousness. Keep it up. Its a good business.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2016
Specialbaby:
sorry,i know this is none of my business,but heyyy,you are trying too hard mr man.are you the only guy on this thread?why not make your point and fvck out instead of hyperventilating here like a dimwitted douchbag uurch?seems you are a victim,either way,use the last dignity in you to Bleep out of this thread please!i am tired of your old and lame lines!!

Redundant silly,hilly billy rhesus monkey.goodnight!

Well said! smiley
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

most relationship while schooling is always lies, cheat, the babe must sneak out for other men to take care of her needs where the student lover fails to provide for her
that's why I have little or no sympathy for ladies tha are used for rituals because of their love for money. Lack of contentness,greed and covetiousness. Keep it up. Its a good business.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Thanks cheesy

Stop replying mentions from losers on here, silence usually kills them. Try it!

Rather focus your replies on compliments and sensible mentions.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by olac21(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2016
Shior!no dey overhype yourself!no be you be that?nothing for front nothing for back!on a scale of 10,I'd give you 1& a half!iyou decipher that?
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2016
osedvgirl:

its the fact, girls know sad
let me be your sugar BoBo. I dey Bleep wella
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Gebbson007(m): 12:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.
in 1 word u re saying its over between us
its OK just return d phantom I gave u LST week

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 1:13am On Mar 09, 2016
omolevi:
Nice thread, u are so on point darling. That one would even tell me how he wants me to look whereas he has neva bought me a single top...but ready to show me off on campus especially on days when I look more beautiful. Awon oniranu
ohj.sorry.pls come to daddy.I'll take care of you.no doubt.but your pvssy go boil oo.I dey fvck wella
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by olac21(m): 1:50am On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol I can't say in here. U could gv a guess den I'd confirm

You're from Ekiti right?hope I have the right guess
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by ghostofsparta(m): 1:51am On Mar 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wow I almost forgot those names, good memories! I remember sindel,sub-zero,liu-kang, jax, cyrax! Cyrax brutality was- xzxzxzzxzxzca cheesy can't forget that.
You definitely played it on SEGA. NoobSaibot brutality is the simplest...remember ?

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Cutehector(m): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2016
olac21:

You're from Ekiti right?hope I have the right guess
nAah nAah nAah.. frm d south bro.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Jadekitana(f): 6:30am On Mar 09, 2016
evegran:

Stop replying mentions from losers on here, silence usually kills them. Try it!

Rather focus your replies on compliments and sensible mentions.

Ofcourse, I have studied the association of losers and have adopted a very good method of not replying them, I can't stoop so low to their level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Fraih(f): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
noblegrex:
if the guy you quoted is against the asserted tread and you saying his own quote is pointless the, I think you've got to have a rethink. I guess you have to go back to your quote and relate it very well.its so easy to comprehend.
noblegrex:
its a guy you quoted because he was against the shameless tread opened and I'm against you for saying he's got no point to prove.
Please go back to page Zero and see who I quoted. undecided
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by shegssosplendid(m): 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
No Role modelz..
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
Fraih:

Please go back to page Zero and see who I quoted. undecided
I don't have to go there to confirm. You looked innocent anyways.I just hope your looks speaks for your. So I perceived you're not in support of the poverty striking shameless tread.it doesn't speak well.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
sinaj:
You are right to an extent tho.
Especially male undergraduates tongue mommas boys lol

You can't serve 2 masters at the same time

Although some female students that are emotionally nd mentally stable can keep relationship.

It all boils down to relationship goals.
Shebi friends with benefit na still relationship ni.
'friends with benefits' can we be one.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by sinaj(f): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
noblegrex:
'friends with benefits' can we be one.
agat nothing to benefit from you or anyone
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:
for real. How sure are you.does a tree make a forest.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2016
noblegrex:
for real. How sure are you.does a tree make a forest.

Neither does weed make a farm
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 12:51am On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:

you can see that you still need someone.even if you've got the whole world in your palm.
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by noblegrex: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:

that makes the two of us!!
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by bankybobo11: 2:28am On Mar 10, 2016
sinaj:

Nah, that's not true. We could actually become good chat buddies now that I'm always bored. I'm a PCM, march 30 is a bit far cry
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by sinaj(f): 6:04am On Mar 10, 2016
noblegrex:
you can see that you still need someone.even if you've got the whole world in your palm.
yea someone wink
But not with benefit

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.