Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (43903 Views)

After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him / Reasons why Relationships Are Important / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
The correct title for this write up is,

Relationships are NOT meant for MALE students.

This is an attack on male students. "oh, so you can't pamper that girl like a five year old child? relationships aren't meant for you! hahahaha!"

come back when your write up is unbiased.

11 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by whytet01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

sorry, i do not take small tongue
lol add me up on WhatsApp 08|4|663073
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.
meaning in d naijaa context love is forsale, naija girls love ur moni but don't love d owner...even if d guy na ritualist so far he can buy love .awon retired pr**titute still selling dir love cos of moni

6 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by abbey621(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
I seriously hate when people generalize! Student pass student and there's no correlation between having a relationship in school and education. In fact the right girl or guy can offer inspiration to any student just as the wrong girl or guy can be a nightmare but the greatest nightmare of all is loneliness. The OP assumes that all guys spend heavily on girls and girls do not spend heavily on guys. It is true that majority of girls are demanding but we also have some girls that can move mountains for their guys. In my school days frustration abound plenty with sometimes nothing to eat, if not for that girl starvation would have been the order of the day for most days and even though things didn't work out in the end, the memory alone gives me a satisfaction unlike no other, the experience gained helped me in future relationships and it's one of the ways I can proudly say school didn't pass through me rather I passed through school! In advanced countries people start dating from their teenage years and are able to get all the rubbish out of their system but in Nigeria our mental and physical development is so weak that we still see a 20 year old girl or guy as a child instead of a fully grown adult, this is why we see fully grown men and women behaving like children.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Naaah it's the truth bro, don't sweat it by looking for cheap likes. I noticed that's what you do!

why do you easily call guys bro, it's so odd, ain't you suppose to be a girl, anyways @ the topic, i think OP is right to an 60% level but then again what is it with Nigerian girls with the mentality of receiving and never giving back, it's ingrained in their sub conscious that he must buy you this and buy you that and if he doesn't the next guy who does gets her time, her love, her body and all that, it's like majority of our females have the mindset that they must receive, now don't get me wrong as a guy, we love to give to our babes when we have, in fact i think it;s a think of pride to some guys that they can take care of their woman, now we are talking poly/university stages where we are young adults, experience helps along the way, you 1st crush, your 1st bf, gf, 1st cuddle, 1st kiss, 1st party, 1st bj, hand job, 1st sex, this things will happen with the hormones raging now some young ones would feel comfortable sticking to a girlfriend, depending on their understanding level, they may get along perfectly if the chemistry is there, if he is ambitious, talented or just looks like a guy with dreams and also a good friend and lover, this is Nigeria, the average youth isn't rich unless he is doing something illegal or from a rich family so are you saying the entire Nigerian youth should not date? the 1st step to relation, cohabitation and then marriage, even tho you made good points i still beg to differ a bit.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2016
chocolateme:
You are 100% right
even u Wey I respect wella for dis forum cos of ur comments.kai u fall my hand. Didn't realize u dey follow sell market

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
abbey621:
I seriously hate when people generalize! Student pass student and there's no correlation between having a relationship in school and education. In fact the right girl or guy can offer inspiration to any student just as the wrong girl or guy can be a nightmare but the greatest nightmare of all is loneliness. The OP assumes that all guys spend heavily on girls and girls do not spend heavily on guys. It is true that majority of girls are demanding but we also have some girls that can move mountains for their guys. In my school days frustration abound plenty with sometimes nothing to eat, if not for that girl starvation would have been the order of the day for most days and even though things didn't work out in the end, the memory alone gives me a satisfaction unlike no other, the experience gained helped me in future relationships and it's one of the ways I can proudly say school didn't pass through me rather I passed through school! In advanced countries people start dating from their teenage years and are able to get all the rubbish out of their system but in Nigeria our mental and physical development is so weak that we still see a 20 year old girl or guy as a child instead of a fully grown adult, this is why we see fully grown men and women behaving like children.

well said bro, we are on the same page here, the experience i also mentioned helps us grow into future relationship

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana why are you broadcasting to the world you are the hungry type? Before u even talk anything am not a student but I want to mak u unnderstand dis simple logic,u are a student ur dad. Sponsor you he gives u twice more dan any boy cud get, now let's iimagine dis guy dat loves u nd u love him sincerely nd he earns 5k thank God u knw 5k is a peanut compared to wat u hav, now how comfy will u feel to spend one naira out of his 5k wen u earn say 50k?

I pray u get sense nd weneva u want to post things like dis check nd balance d negative side of it,wat it tells about u, dis is simpply telling pple dat u ar a gold digger, even ur parent didn't do dat wen dey met, learn from ur elders so dat u can grow old

9 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by egedege1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
I know some people would come out and say Jade has smoked her morning weed but like it or not a serious relationship isn't meant for students.

Imagine an average student who still depends on his parents for pocket money to buy handout talking about love, what do you understand by love? This generation has birthed people who now prefer actions to shakespare tales.

Your folks send you 5k to buy handouts,that money also includes pocket money to buy beans and t-fair, now tell me where does expenses for your so called babe come in? Oh u didn't think she would ask for recharge card right? She's always looking pretty and yours is to compliment not knowing those weekends she sneaks out is to go see her real boyfriend while you claiming love. After deceiving you, you rush here to create threads "the b.itch asked for recharge card,am I her father"

You think the scholars don't know what they are doing by not having relationships until after landing that chevron job? Girls are not smiling these days,its the hard truth. She would stick to you when she isn't yet exposed but once that exposure comes due to friends or peer pressure forget it! Love is a game don't be deceived,the highest bidder gets it all,while you are cursing and swearing she's having fun.

Cut your coat according to your size! Your wives are still in secondary school not the babes you are parading presently. If u ain't from affluent homes, not a yahoo boy, not into any business while schooling, you have no business having a serious relationship! You can have friends with benefits or flings as far as you play your game well.

80percent of relationships don't work after graduation, your so called bae may see a better bae and flee because time isn't on her side,stop wasting your emotions on fruitless relationships that would end at the gate. Read very well, f.uck that bff and come out with excellent grades, thank me later! I'm tired of seeing heartbroken childish threads from broke guys complaining about cheating girlfriends when you ain't worthy of having one the first place.

PS: the smart ones would see some truth here, the dumb ones would come here defending their naivety.
I am a victim of this I

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by kcowen(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Am not surprise its a student writing this,its only a female student that thinks its a guy sole responsibility to take care of her....

5 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by AZeD1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

most relationship while schooling is always lies, cheat, the babe must sneak out for other men to take care of her needs where the student lover fails to provide for her
Not every girl was/is hungry in school.

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Well, u can't blame anyone whose in relationship while schooling.. .we're all humans, we have feelings..some students excelled coz they have this inspirations in their life to go on coz someone is pushing them to do better..relationships are meant to grow maturely together as a partner & not full of dramas...

kashybaby. i love ur comment.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by darlington64: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Some people don't just read with understanding even when the poster articulated some points that distinguished some students from other students someone is still saying the post is bias abi na because of you him post am? Oya go chop stone die one time.

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
I wasnt really wanna comment on this tread after reading jadekitana's argument which i found dumb. But reading others posts and her replies, i understood why she does have such mindset. Jadekitana(schools in uniben, benin city) just like FlawlessRebirth2 who is also supporting the op's (stays in benin city) does have a link to these City (Benin city) where 99.9% of ladies there re wh@res and runs girls. So nobody should be surprise with whatever they both thinks and stand for.

Well, i blame guys that still do patronise these kinda girls that comes from homes where famine is the order of the day.

15 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
tombravo:
kashybaby. i love ur comment.

Tnx grin

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by AfroKnight: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Wow, so many shallow girls on this thread. Well, young men, there you have it.

Moral of this: Spend your money on yourself. Everything guys do for their babes in school is a potential waste. You could have spent the money and resources on yourself or your business. As for sex, we all know the pleasure goes both ways so she's not doing you any favour.

Let them go and meet their sugar daddies in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

u r a certified runs geh. By dir words we shall know. Pls also advice d female undergraduates to register at runsgirl.com

6 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by orezimena28(f): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Not for everybody my dear. I am now married to my then undergraduate boyfriend. Even if he was not rich then, a regular student. Now we have a beautiful family. Guess u find true love when are broke not when u r working in chevron...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by herald9: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by whizcartel(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

So you call yourself a man, and u waiting for a woman to spend on you? What the difference between you and a gigolo? I'm ashamed of this your comment.
Ma. Ekasun o! i yam Halfraid of your post o! that y i encourage my pipu to have fvck buddies and friends with benefit. but ma if that broda is a gigolo for collecting money from his iyawo, what will you call a fine gel that collect money from man? Ejo I wan knw. No be fight o!.. me halfraid of you ma.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by orelove4liff: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
chocolateme:
You are 100% right
she's more dan 100% wrong. Dat her view is only applicable to hungry ladies. Wot i discover abt many ladies now is dat they are now getting wise, xcept d oloshos. Many of dem are spending heavily on their guys so far they know they hav future together. I know a lady who was cooking and doing everything including buying of cloths for her boyfriend in university of ibadan then. The girl was studying communication and language arts while the guy was studying law. D lady was among of d ppl dat contributed money for d law school of d guy. They are now happily married wit a kid in lagos. Wot most of u girls don't know is dat u ppl are unintelligent. Most of d so called workin class u are following hav their partners or even wives. They will Just "service" d tin u think u hav down there and pay u after d service. U won't hav any reason to be angry after dumping u cos they hav already paid for d service u rendered. Be wise

7 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by sheyinoni(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Impressive write-up,but trust me we guys (reasonable) know the special girls to end up with.(The ones that remained thru difficult times). You can't always reap where u didn't sow.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
jadekitana has taken her morning weed again . . . with little ogbomosho weed. smh. i even tot i wuld see points like time management, study etc. na money full ur head. . go after your sugardaddy jare.

5 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
AZeD1:

Not every girl was/is hungry in school.
and the rich girls becomes worst in school, go and do research tongue
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
I wasnt really wanna comment on this tread after reading jadekitana's argument which i found dumb. But reading others posts and her replies, i understood why she does have such mindset. Jadekitana(schools in uniben, benin city) just like FlawlessRebirth2 who is also supporting the op's (stays in benin city) does have a link to these City (Benin city) where 99.9% of ladies there re wh@res and runs girls. So nobody should be surprise with whatever they both thinks and stand for.

Well, i blame guys that still do patronise these kinda girls that comes from homes where famine is the order of the day.
.LOLZ

ME? #wh@re#

KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI

KONTINUE
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
babasolo:

This is the bitter truth I have heard so far on NL...babe I wish u for be my sister.....I have come to learn dis truth in a hard way...it is a game of highest bidder
true talk my brother...I really dunno why the attacks against Jadekitana, she just said the undiluted TRUTH.

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by muller101(m): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Op is u bf still a student?

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

sorry, i do not take small tongue

U dis v girl and ur mouth ernnn ah ah!! U don't take small what, ern, I will tell ur mommy for u, aren't u suppose to be a v chic ...hehehe
Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LOLZ

ME? #wh@re#

KIKIKIKIKIKIKIKI

KONTINUE
If you think you re among the 99.9% i mentioned, then good for you. Abi nor be Asotime or front of Motel Benin Plaza them they see una at night? And the upgraded ones re found at Royal Marble or Uyi Grand. Or una get another work?

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Tnx grin
how u dey? i read say u wan learn pidgin. how lectures? p.s dnt mind the op. . she's delusional.

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
osedvgirl:

and the rich girls becomes worst in school, go and do research tongue
Girls from rich homes are far better than the hungry ones from poor homes. No need for research, am talking from not one, two but lots of experience.

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students by mamawin(f): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:
this is one of the dumbest thread I have come across on nairaland

Still waiting to meet that person that started the idea that guys are the only one to do the spending in a relationship.

It is suppose to be a relationship not a meal ticket or a source of income... Nigerian women makes me sick sometimes

*modified*
Nigeria has a very long way to go if we keep think as shallow as this...you saying students shouldn't fall in love, but you have been opening your legs for men ever since you were in ss1

Abeg Who is fooling who

It is obvious this thread was channelled to insult male undergraduates...by hoes who run after sugar daddies... Any mod that delete my post go fall inside well before 8pm undecided

seriously??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.