Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (54962 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Cauhlins(m): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
wow... Dis OP is "bad-ass". I kinda like ya post buh i think you should learn not to always generalise.Not all lagos guys are like what you described. If some of the guys you've dated are gold_diggers then i think you should check ya sef.#No_offence_though && BTW u should also learn how to ignore some comments. some NLs have no chills.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mavor:
You sound like a broken record. Quite disappointed to see you posting this sorta thing to say the least.

Your opinion is been used presently to clean my dogs anus
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by nairamaniac: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ogbeni are u sure you are well so? Abi I didn't get the slang right? I didn't mean check my picture oga, there's a quote underneath my comments, you grab? That's what I meant. I don't know who talked about being rich here! Big girl ko, rich ni. Be smart o

noted. but all the same, your examples were ridiculous. and seemed you were trying hard to bring urself up at the expence of guys generally.
guys only dig gold depending on how you carry yourself. if u leave a fake life as a girl, u WD only attract fake guys.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by naijaboiy: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
I really do wonder why this troll's thread keep making front page of late.

It's always a pile of horse shít. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by I888(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahahahahaha no I can't take this anymore, I can't I can't, I don't wanna die of laughter! Please have mercy for my sake, have mercy roflmao.
I am out ma'am. Really not in a good mood right now. Feeling too bad and I need to disengage myself from everything. everyone and anything that has to do with dating/ladies etc. Enjoy your thread. cool
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Good, Now you're improving.

Don't stereotype yourself. Don't let the the stench of Harlem ooze out of you. It's why the police hunt you down in your streets. Ooze some class. Borrow the class of an English woman albeit black.

Today, I saved one angry black woman from the slums. Another soul salvaged. My job is done. Bye.

P. S: Make sure you don't go back to typing "wanna" and "ain't ". Daddy Smooth Cruiz wouldn't hesitate to chastise the teenager.
Really,Dude, really.Smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
lol, my picture? Old hag, I don't do sugar mummies please. Why is your face so wrinkled like one suffering from autosomal recessive cutis laxa syndrome type 2 and Cantu syndrome?

Like you said, I would rather lick Jadekitana's aszs. at least she much classy, clean and knows how to make a man happy, than lick your smelly cvnt where green flies book for their next vacation. In a crowd, you wouldn't even get a gaze.

okay
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
I really do wonder why this troll's thread keep making front page of late.

It's always a pile of horse shít. undecided

run away boify tongue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oya people of God I have laughed enough, it's time to watch movies cheesy cheesy I would be back before 12midnite! *catwalks outa thread* *farts on noise makers*

Curtain falls.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by andyanders: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Op, they are known as free loaders and can sweet talk any lady to do anything for them. Once they get you, you are in for it. Ladies should know when to cave in as much of them are out there looking for who to drag down.Be wise and smart.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
Oya people of God I have laughed enough, it's time to watch movies cheesy cheesy I would be back before 12midnite! *catwalks outa thread* *farts on noise makers*

Curtain falls.
Walk it out lady! grin
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by naijaboiy: 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

run away boify tongue
See where you come catch me!

How far?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
dyn1800:

Oya Nne leave here now......make we go watch Manchester United beat Liverpool

Nna ehhhh, ka anyi gbawa door ooo...Liverpool abi kidney lake go hear am today

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Vikky014(f): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toks2008:

i hve made you realized from the onset that im a hard nut to crack..in my world i dont run after ladies but i carefully pick who i want to roll with.

I like you for your intelligence and not because of the uncomfirmed nice looks on your profile page.

Nevertheless if i extend a hand of friendship and you form a firewall around you..i turn my back instantly.

Im too precious to bother any chic no matter how sweet she looks.
Really u must be an introvert
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

1) where do you live? Island or mainland
Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

for one, I can't fit even ask my gf or any female friend I have for even recharge card not to talk of digging gold... it's not pride o but I am not ready to be tagged as a miner.... I hear my fellow guys talking bout getting rich girls n I just wonder if they have no self worth...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by kinglekan: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
okpo
Jadekitana:

I would have ignored a dummy like you but lemme reply you as a bush uncultured lady! The thread doesn't in anyway insinuate prost.titution except u the certified okpo here! Seems you'v done okpoism your entirely life so it's so easy for you to call someone who would feed your entire household one. You can now take your okpo infested maggot brain off my thread, before you drag others into your okpoish level, bush brat.

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by igivefuck4free(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
nikkypearl:
sad
Op la cute btw

I like you kiss
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Toks2008(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
Really u must be an introvert

I am an introverted introvert.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by willibounce1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
I don't understand how any reasonable guy would be asking a girl all these stupid questions. This definitely some exaggerated crap. And if you as a girl listen to guys who ask such stupid questions, then you got a problem.

This OP must have suffered serious heart break and jibiti from lagos boys. Won ti ja ni jibiti owo Ati obo. E pain am gan.

Even Jesus Christ won't date this OP if he were a normal guy. Her attitude stinks. Too many dumb, proud,senseless girls everywhere and they be complaining they can't find the right guy. Meanwhile their mate dey do wedding every Saturday.

And okpo means a widow in some ppl language. I'm sure you were called okpo(benin lang) because you sound so aggressive and pained just like most okpos are. O n kanra gaan. Pele. Awon omo eko baaad.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
See where you come catch me!
How far?
for unholy ground abi?
me just dey...done with exams?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by joefredd006(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Well since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching

things fall apart, and the centre can no longer hold. I like a reader.

Gold digging is the new male act. Its just guys cashing in on ladies desperation for the ring. Moreover, Lagos is a city where survival is by any means, even if it means living off a lady.

Nice article too !

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dyn1800: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol.... Me I no sabi IBO ooo

Monalisa185:

Nna ehhhh, ka anyi gbawa door ooo...Liverpool abi kidney lake go hear am today
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Frozeen(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecidedop you are madt

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by naijaboiy: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

for unholy ground abi?

me just dey...done with exams?
For your enemy house na!

I see you dey do e-fight. grin

No, I never finish sha...remain two. By monday i'm done.

You kukuma forget me na.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Vikky014(f): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toks2008:

I am an introverted introvert.
heiyah. i do pity introverted guys. my brother is one
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by eworm: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
My dear, dont worry God will provide your Mr Right soon
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
coded06:

correct babe 2bottles of Jack Daniels for u.
gringrin
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by jidxin(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol I no get oooo cheesy
I'll like to know u beta sha
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by jidxin(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol I no get oooo cheesy
I'll like to know u beta sha
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by digitsolution: 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lagos Boys dey learn try abuja boys i lack the exact adjective those guys got phd in Gold, silver, copper, bronze in short they can so dig anything u go fear......lol
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by I888(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lsofdk:

you are now behaving like an okpogrin actually i get it all now kitana knows okpo=prostitute but okpo is a diff thing entirely in our dialect.
bros, I just asked another person if he knows the meaning of OKPO, he said prostitute. You guys should stop hiding it. THAT FOOL GOOFED

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by misspicy(f): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
wow,I missed this just the right form of entertainment I have been searching for

ibini ma su si la leyi

3rdlegxxx smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

100 Sex Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.