Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,869 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (54969 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

For your enemy house na!

I see you dey do e-fight. grin

No, I never finish sha...remain two. By monday i'm done.

You kukuma forget me na.

hahaha.. DEE, me, do e-fight? I no get strength ooo...

I shaaa wish you luck...

I no forget you jor...I went down east for my mum's burial, so I was away for a while...no worry shaaa, I go beep you..grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by goodnewscliff(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=JuanDeDios post=43656443]
Oh![/quote
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by naijaboiy: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

I shaaa wish you luck...

I no forget you jor...I went down east for my mum's burial, so I was away for a while...no worry shaaa, I go beep you..grin
Thanks.

No wahala, hope it was succesful sha, and accept my heart felt condolences.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
dyn1800:
Lol.... Me I no sabi IBO ooo
which one you come sabi?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by andyanders: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

I shaaa wish you luck...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooo.May God Almighty give you the heart and grace to bear the loss.I know what it is to be in that position.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Of course. Let's "tribalise" the thread. Well done, great thinker. More palmie to your goat horn.

Someone is already feeling guilty! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by goodnewscliff(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
y d complaint?? Are gals any better?? They re getting d bunch of ratshit and ya all complaining....na force to date guy?? D last time i checked living single doesnt kill.......abi una go date broke ass niggas??who no lyk betta thing??
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
tuale4u:

This happen to girls who seek physically handsome guys as thier number one priority. It is such lazy boys who spend all thier energy on appearance that mostly falls into this category.
Nice one bro. This is coming from a girl who recently opened a thread on how girls should milk Island boys of their hard earned cash by behaving like domestic house helps and dressing like sluts.
Gigolos often have a routine style of dressing. They wear tight suits with skin tight pants and funny colored suede loafers. For some reason ladies go nuts for these flashy guys, and their clothes/accessories don't come cheap either. Since you like men that look like Greek gods and dress like models, then be ready to pay them for services rendered. Watch out for oily sleek guys that condone rudeness and insults. No hard working man in his right mind would tolerate your attitude, if this is how you behave offline cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by horlus(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

1) where do you live? Island or mainland
Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

LOL. Truth is bitter. Although I think your header should be some Lagos guys. Not all guys do this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by coded06(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

gringrin
I like ur teeth. lol
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by goodnewscliff(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
na force to date ?? Cant find a dude?? Y u dy complain?? Aint gals doing worse dan dat?? Dats d ratshit bag recycling in two folds back to #lagos gals#
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by nikaleyot: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

I would have ignored a dummy like you but lemme reply you as a bush uncultured lady! The thread doesn't in anyway insinuate prost.titution except u the certified okpo here! Seems you'v done okpoism your entirely life so it's so easy for you to call someone who would feed your entire household one. You can now take your okpo infested maggot brain off my thread, before you drag others into your okpoish level, bush brat.
Please stop being rude. You guys are grown-ups.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by jidesp(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
It doesn't change anything because apparently human being have a dynamic nature. Regardless of the facts that points to the obvious, we still want to believe things can be different. Why do you think its easier when we were younger. I guess it's because we have more to lose now than before and we thought we could recover from anything. When we get older and put ourselves out there its easy for anyone to see us and decide to take advantage of us or get serious.

One thing I would suggest, when you meet a new guy is to frequently let him hang with you and your friends. They would probably notice the odd things you might miss, so if he is the wrong guy for you, your friends would know. Its not an accurate plan but precise enough to get you result

Jadekitana:

Even if u wearing an engagement ring, it doesn't change anything o
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
misspicy:
wow,I missed this just the right form of entertainment I have been searching for

ibini ma su si la leyi

3rdlegxxx smiley

Ah! Baby u didn't tell me u were cumin tonight, wud have made the bed and arranged everywhere 4 u nah...
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Leriebloom(f): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha @male oloshos
Funny but true smiley
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Afroconnect: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
What type of guys do you date...lol,where do you live to be meeting such shameless dudes...
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Thanks.

No wahala, hope it was succesful sha, and accept my heart felt condolences.

anytime

lol, it was successful...buh gist dey, I go yarn you later..
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
andyanders:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh sorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooo.May God Almighty give you the heart and grace to bear the loss.I know what it is to be in that position.

thanks dear...it's well...my condolences to you as well..
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by XaintJoel20: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

I would have ignored a dummy like you but lemme reply you as a bush uncultured lady! The thread doesn't in anyway insinuate prost.titution except u the certified okpo here! Seems you'v done okpoism your entirely life so it's so easy for you to call someone who would feed your entire household one. You can now take your okpo infested maggot brain off my thread, before you drag others into your okpoish level, bush brat.
Did she call your name when she said "okpo"? Guilty conscious...
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by JuanDeDios: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
ilawanson44:

Someone is already feeling guilty! cheesy cheesy
The problem with low mentality is it prevents its victim from being amenable to correction and seeing the world objectively. But that won't stop us from calling out fools on both sides of the Igbo/Yoruba nonsense you people make akpu and amala out of on NL.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Vikky014:
heiyah. i do pity introverted guys. my brother is one

Pity ko,peity ni
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Vikky014(f): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Pity ko,peity ni
Kai they r always lonely tongue
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Vikky014(f): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toks2008:

Pity ko,peity ni
Kai they r always lonely tongue
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Lsofdk(m): 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
bros, I just asked another person if he knows the meaning of OKPO, he said prostitute. You guys should stop hiding it. THAT FOOL GOOFED
ask someone from the igbo tribe. you would be convinced
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dyn1800: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Abi Nwa Yoruba oo....

Monalisa185:

which one you come sabi?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

From your post, it is obvious to tell the kinda male crowd u mingle wiv... I'm sorry to say but those kinda men are sore losers. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Sunnypar(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

And you think you just made sense here? Smh this young man needs to get laid by a stripper to reset his senses. I wonder when hanging out in exotic locations became a crime abi na fela shrine we go hangout? Gerara here men
What he said up there is true. Elegushi beach ain't a bad idea but that were you see your kinds....good luck in your search.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Lsofdk(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

I went down east for my mum's burial, so I was away for a while
my sincere condolence
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by happney65: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
missspicy one guy digged you well one time like that...He really digged the pussssy welll abi no be so? grin
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by RoyalBlak007: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
...O0h my...ooOh my... cheesy grin

...ooh my gourd.. grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by simeko(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

. Guess u girls deserve it....because u girls prefer to date gold digger then real guys
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Lsofdk(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Tried changing it, how do I do that?
click modify on your very first post*4 this topic oh*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

100 Sex Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.