Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (54812 Views)

Up For Fun Within Lagos!! Guys Get In Here! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ericuzor(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

I would have ignored a dummy like you but lemme reply you as a bush uncultured lady! The thread doesn't in anyway insinuate prost.titution except u the certified okpo here! Seems you'v done okpoism your entirely life so it's so easy for you to call someone who would feed your entire household one. You can now take your okpo infested maggot brain off my thread, before you drag others into your okpoish level, bush brat.
hajahhahajajahhajahaj i can't stop i luv this lady you get mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by gretblue: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
The day a man mortgages his dignity is the day his wife/G friend begins to continue footing the house /domestic bills.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Donevans2(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
*grabs mat*

*grabs kk*

Better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by fF01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
ib22003:
i like this, but you are off track. boys who ask this questions are just the desprate once. Real gold diggers(Them Baba nla), those one will spend 2millon on your head and take back 6 million. they will have a house in lekki and have a Range Rover. We all know you ladies are quick to drop money when you feel a guy is rich
lol.. doz ones go give u Cap collect Head. doz ones no just get joy!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Back off and cease replying me until you learn to type like you should. What's "wanna"? It's "want to".

Reserve the "wanna", "ain't ", "gotta " and the likes for your Harlem ghetto folks.

Did you skip English language classes or something? Do you even write standard essays yourself?
An you clearly think you are the hurricane. BYE.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dyn1800: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
It's like a broken egg ...... Try write a rejoinder correcting the first one ...... I'm sure people understand the message you're passing across .....

Jadekitana:

Tried changing it, how do I do that?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

calm down, she's actually not Nigerian... she's an African American...though seems she was born and breed in America... at least that's how she has been typing since I noticed her former handle....
Thanks smiley
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by nairamaniac: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Check my signature, I have no time for such rubbish.
iv checked your signature. all I see is just one random girl trying hard to give a Self-Dependent demeanor. I was expecting to see picture of you handshaking bill gates and dangote.

those your examples are ridiculous. I'm not saying there are no gold diggers. they are. but they can't come out as obvious as u claim they do.
stop coming yeah to play the "victim-card" on us. do we believe u are one rich girl boys wanna take advantage of.
I hate it when peeps wanna gain rep at the expense of the general-publics.
see as you be like Lassa fever.

no come oppress us with rubbish joor.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
gretblue:
The day a man mortgages his dignity is the day his wife/G friend begins to continue footing the house /domestic bills.

I'm sorry I can't get you Alize, would you like a bottle of chilled origin? cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

calm down, she's actually not Nigerian... she's an African American...though seems she was born and breed in America... at least that's how she has been typing since I noticed her former handle....

Gosh! Nigerian women and inferiority complex! So because KingCheezyPuff is African-American , she should type the English language inappropriately? She's no better than a wench in Warri or Suliyat in Ajegunle!

You even type better than her. It shows how poor the education system in her community is.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
when I saw this thread,I laughed,I have actually witnessed four cases,one relative is still trapped in the marriage, the second,my fellow ex-corper, she gave her boyfriend 200k only to hear from her service Station that a girl was pregnant for him,and to think the money was her mother's, long story that even I was angry at her for her stupidity, and third was also an ex-corper who immediately after service got married with her savings from NYSC and help from her family with the hope to travel abroad with her husband only to find out he is a deported broke liar,last time I saw her,she is now darker than before, and the last is the sister that got married to a brother in one of the popular pentecostal churches name withheld,we heard later that the house and car were actually not his but his friend's who came few months ago,he doesn't have a penny, I thought it was nollywood o,even pastor is confused as the real owner wants them out because the woman was rude thinking it was her husband's house, I just laugh when I hear things like this,I agree some ladies are gold diggers but I can also say that I have seen guys too,the only thing is to learn and not fall prey,they are now amongst the congregation

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
nairamaniac:
iv checked your signature. all I see is just one random girl trying hard to give a Self-Dependent demeanor. I was expecting to see picture of you handshaking bill gates and dangote.

those your examples are ridiculous. I'm not saying there are no gold diggers. they are. but they can't come out as obvious as u claim they do.
stop coming yeah to play the "victim-card" on us. do we believe u are one rich girl boys wanna take advantage of.
I hate it when peeps wanna gain rep at the expense of the general-publics.
see as you be like Lassa fever.

no come oppress us with rubbish joor.

Oppress? Eyaaa I never had that in mind, it's quite unfortunate you think of me that way!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by ourchoice(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
The truth about life:

Number 1 #FACT. Broke ladies with good heart, respect and humility always meet great men

Number 2 #FACT. Broke ladies with pride, arrogance and disrespect usually end up meeting broke playboys who borrow expensive cars, wears to disguise as rich guys

Number 3 #FACT. Rich or financially average ladies with pride, arrogance, lack of respect and high taste usually end up meeting young handsome gigolos with empty pocket, who package themselves as rich guys...

Number 4 #FACT.
Rich, financially independent and classy ladies who are humble, respectful and calm usually meet very deserving young men that end up treating them like rare gem.

If at all the poster is a female, she must fall into Number 2 or 3 class of ladies above.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Cybertext(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
its funny how people generalize... but I understand the point OP is trying to make.

Truth be told, You need to check the kind of friends you roll with.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thanks smiley
lol, Valeria, Queen suits you better, hope you know that?
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Gosh! Nigerian women and inferiority complex! So because KingCheezyPuff is African-American , she should type the English language inappropriately? She's no better than a wench in Warri or Suliyat in Ajegunle!

You even type better than her. It shows how poor the education system in her community is.
Surely there is somethin' better you could be doing than playin' hurricane
I coulda sworn the forecast was sunny.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dyn1800: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Smiles..... I think she's realize the impact of her choice of words..... Let's not completely condemn her opinion... Sure she might be right with her post but not all guys does what she hypothesized.

Besides when and where she goes determine the kinda people she meets

ourchoice:
God bless you....the aim was to create awareness and market an expired product, that's if at all the poster is a female.....because with the way she uses slangs and abuses anyone with contrary view to hers shows why she's meeting those jobless gigolos she's ranting about....and she will end up receiving more PMs from more jobless, hungry gigolos who may end up selling her for a wrap of weed
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
cekhoe:
when I saw this thread,I laughed,I have actually witnessed four cases,one relative is still trapped in the marriage, the second,my fellow ex-corper, she gave her boyfriend 200k only to hear from her service Station that a girl was pregnant for him,and to think the money was her mother's, long story that even I was angry at her for her stupidity, and third was also an ex-corper who immediately after service got married with her savings from NYSC and help from her family with the hope to travel abroad with her husband only to find out he a deported broke liar,last time I saw her,she is now darkwr than before, and the last is the sister that got married to a brother in one of the popular pentecostal churches name withheld,we heard later that the house and car were actually not his but his friend's who came few months ago,he doesn't have a penny, I thought it was nollywood o,even pastor is confused as the real owner wants them out because the woman was rude thinking it was her husband's house, I just laugh when I hear things like this,I agree some ladies are gold diggers but I can also say that I have seen guys too,the only thing is to learn and not fall prey,they now amongst the congregation

The issues is no joke these days o! One has to be really careful and pray harder. Satan has entered the hearts of many!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

Valerie with a "e" grin An I wanna be king!
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by dyn1800: 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oya Nne leave here now......make we go watch Manchester United beat Liverpool

Monalisa185:

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by nairamaniac: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oppress? Eyaaa I never had that in mind, it's quite unfortunate you think of me that way!
you tried to. thank God you failed. which one be "check my signature"? okay as we check am naaa, we don see say u be big girl wey all Lagos boys wan chop her money"?
you are on the wrong forum. Nairaland has passed this stage of stupidity, hipocracy and prostitution.
for ur mind now, u na alakija? all this if ajegunle neighbors naaa him I blame.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Not me o undecided

Yeah rite undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol i'm a very tough lady, silly comments make me tougher! That bros has been deleted for life grin

Lols...I read ur thread abt d guy that...never knew he was...

Interesting.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by I888(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:

okay, this one is obviously dumb and probably blind....

And ohhhh, you should probably put up a picture on your profile, let's see who would be the perfect candidate awaiting deliverance
lol, my picture? Old hag, I don't do sugar mummies please. Why is your face so wrinkled like one suffering from autosomal recessive cutis laxa syndrome type 2 and Cantu syndrome?

Like you said, I would rather lick Jadekitana's aszs. at least she much classy, clean and knows how to make a man happy, than lick your smelly cvnt where green flies book for their next vacation. In a crowd, you wouldn't even get a gaze.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ogbeni are u sure you are well so? Abi I didn't get the slang right? I didn't mean check my picture oga, there's a quote underneath my comments, you grab? That's what I meant. I don't know who talked about being rich here! Big girl ko, rich ni. Be smart o
nairamaniac:
you tried to. thank God you failed. which one be "check my signature"? okay as we check am naaa, we don see say u be big girl wey all Lagos boys wan chop her money"?
you are on the wrong forum. Nairaland has passed this stage of stupidity, hipocracy and prostitution.
for ur mind now, u na alakija? all this if ajegunle neighbors naaa him I blame.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:

I sense pride undecided

I call it self confidence.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Monalisa185(f): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

oga...there's nothing like inferiority complex here, everyone can't do everything you do...there's no point getting worked up with the way she types... you neither sent her to school nor paid her school fees...this is a public forum and everyone has his or her right to type in whatever way....ask her to explain if you do not understand her way of writing... everyone knows how Americans speak and write...

LIVE AND LET'S LIVE ....#peace

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Mavor: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm quite disappointed seeing the way guys in lagos behave these days! This thread is based on stories i'v heard from friends and my experience as well.

Recently a friend in access bank borrowed her boyfriend 800k to start a business but got the shocking news that her boyfriend of 3years has eloped to UK without a trace.

As a pretty tall lady I get to have a lot of these guys as "toasters" even though i'm not always interested but I always have one or 2 things to add to my smartness. These are the questions an average lagos guy ask these days:

1) where do you live? Island or mainland
Once they hear lekki, oniru, ajah the next question is "do u live alone" if the answer is no, you would instantly see the disappointment but if it's yes, the next question is "when am I visiting, hope u cook well, is it a flat or self-con, I would sleep over o......... undecided you can imagine!

2) where do you work? If they hear kpmg,gtb,acceSs, chevron etc instantly they become available for dating! They discharge any side chick to avoid complications as they wouldn't have to spend a dime on you.

If they hear: sorry i'm an applicant or a company that pays 40k e go be later for that babe

3) Do u have a car? Dude seriously? U wanna be driving my car? I buy fuel with my hard earned money while you park yours and you think i'm gonna release my keys to you to tour round lagos? Have a re-think.

4) what's your net worth? How much do you have in your account? How much do they pay you! Trust me they have other ways to check. I once dated a guy who called his cousin in my company to confirm how much I earn. Next thing he started complaining about low funds,how he needed to get a house bla bla bla. I kicked his ass to the curbs!

5) what do your parents do? Are they retired? Does your dad have companies? How many are you guys? Are u the first daughter(to know if u entitled to properties) how many cars do they have? Does your dad play gulf? Is he a member of polo club? undecided no be only polo club na palmwine drinkers club e dey, rubbish!

Have you been out of the country before?? Yes dude i'v been to Somalia, that's abroad as well undecided

Ladies who have no experience in relationship matters or those who are blinded by love tend to talk too much and become victims of these scammers. Next thing u hear is baby we must get married this year, I must settle down with you, this is my last bus stop, u are everything I want in a woman, meeeeen u'v got class babe, and the mumu would be blushing and putting his pics on BlackBerry and instagram with #mybooforages

Fast forward 3months later, u start hearing stories like I borrowed the ediot 300k he eloped, he took my 500k and when I asked he threatened to release my nude pictures etc

So these days it's all a game,the smart ones scale through! It not just ladies who do all that,guys have now adopted this new style and a lot get away with it. So y'all should not come here weeping and wailing about ladies, guys now have a degree in gold digging although some just enrolled in the university of gold diggers, others now have masters and phd.

You sound like a broken record. Quite disappointed to see you posting this sorta thing to say the least.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Elparaiso(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

dude, go get urself a life!
Do I sound or look dead.

I thought Zombies were without lives and brains.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Jadekitana(f): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
lol, my picture? Old hag, I don't do sugar mummies please. Why is your face so wrinkled like one suffering from autosomal recessive cutis laxa syndrome type 2 and Cantu syndrome?

Like you said, I would rather lick Jadekitana's aszs. at least she much classy, clean and knows how to make a man happy, than lick your smelly cvnt where green flies book for their next vacation. In a crowd, you wouldn't even get a gaze.

Hahahahahaha no I can't take this anymore, I can't I can't, I don't wanna die of laughter! Please have mercy for my sake, have mercy roflmao.
Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by I888(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Specialbaby:
why can't you mind your business?you are only compounding matters.when two ladies are exchanging words,learn to stay out of it.to think they have reached an agreement.

Too much for being an asslicker!
You can join her in the ring if you want. Did you read my first quote to her and did I insult her? Who started insult?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Surely there is somethin' better you could be doing than playin' hurricane
I could sworn the forecast was sunny.
Good, Now you're improving.

Don't stereotype yourself. Don't let the the stench of Harlem ooze out of you. It's why the police hunt you down in your streets. Ooze some class. Borrow the class of an English woman albeit black.

Today, I saved one angry black woman from the slums. Another soul salvaged. My job is done. Bye.

P. S: Make sure you don't go back to typing "wanna" and "ain't ". Daddy Smooth Cruiz wouldn't hesitate to chastise the teenager.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.