Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (25039 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by martyns303(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
Roses1:
is ur bf cheating? babe are u sleeping? a guy can open his mouth to tell u that, and u are stil calling him ur bf! he has a girlf, and who knows if u are not his plan b in the other relationship. if u want proof, employ cheaters to catch him. case closed abeg.

After reading ur comment, I had to go and look at ur dp, not impressed.

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by DoTheNeedful: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2016
bigt2:
Op, sharrrrraaaaaaappppp! angry
You're cheating.
Why would you portray such a scenario. If you're not dating another man, how would he propose to you? E ma gba mi ke ooooooooo.
Or are you that kind of girl who believe in fantasies and thus tests guys with silly questions
Do you expect him to say hell grovel at your feet at the slightest threat of leaving and tell you he doesn't have a plan called B If I were him, I would tell you I even have a plan up to z.
Park well angry

Thank you. You are probably the only poster who read and understood her post before commenting. Most others just rushed in to get likes. She is just a selfish lady. She created a scenario of being taken asked for marriage by another man and his bf being smart enough paid her back in her coin. Now she is here on NL venting her frustration angry

3 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by whizpa(m): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2016
What happened to dialogue? Anyway, I thought they said jealous girlfriends make the the best spies. I don't know your guy so, It'll be hard for me to say anything. There's a probability he only said that to spite you so you wouldn't think he'll lose if you leave him. Show me a guy who would openly tell his girlfriend that he has a plan B when she leaves him. Even 'players' wont do that. And there's another probability that you are just fishing for attention and for all we know you might just have made this up. But if in the slightest of chance that this is for real. Then prepare his favourite meal, watch him while he eats, make him feel very comfortable, then discuss it with him. You are not gonna gt answers from strangers who developed relationship managing skills overnight.

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2016
Joygalore:
So you actually brought my bro's case with you to a faceless forum for advice,huh? He must hear of this angry

Poke noser. Were you eavesdropping on them?
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Ekakamba: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2016
Achorise:
you have your plan A by telling him, now he has a plan B, by replying you.Now you just fulfilled your plan C by revealing your secrets on nairaland. So get ready for plan D, cos you don't know who is reading this,.
Joygalore, sister to the nigga have just read the thread
Joygalore:
So you actually brought my bro's case with you to a faceless forum for advice,huh? He must hear of this angry
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
"what if someone approach me for marriage" implies that you also have "Plan B". There is no offence,if your boyfriend also has what you have. What is good for the geese is good for the gander. You caused his brilliant response. Stop being over-smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by MCMXCVIII(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2016
tyson99:
If your boyfriend is cheating on you,come and lets cheat on him too
bad guy! Booking his ticket

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
The Plan B is he maybe having a sidechick.. Sit down with him and iron things out.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by repogirl(f): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2016
OP, you are a student, forget all this plan A and Plan B....you are agemates, there is a high likelihood you won't marry him.

Your guy has a girlfriend in his school, accept it. He will make you feel like plan A when talking to you. Don't be surprised he has told her , you are his plan B. That's if she knows u exist sef.

Anyway, face your studies, that's more important. When you are done with school and you are ready to settle that's when plan A and B will matter.

2 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by lion042(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2016
hahahah...u are very funny.....
SUPERPACK:

Two months and u will see "Chanji"
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Achorise: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Ekakamba:
Joygalore the sister to the nigga have just read the thread
Thank you.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2016
naijathings:

But you brought up the topic of WHAT IF SOMEONE ELSE APPROACH YOU FOR MARRIAGE.... and he did not cry. cos we all know that before a man talks to a girl about marriage they must have been wining and dining for some weeks (cheating if you already hava boyfriend abi ?)

so why is his own giving you heartbreak ?

or you think that your boyfriend doesn't have feelings too ?

you just realized that you are age mates and you start thinking of PLAN B which is IF SOMEONE ELSE APPROACH YOU FOR MARRIAGE but you dont want him to have a plan B.

Na ONLY YOU WAKA COME with plan abi ?[size=14pt]

maybe he was talking of the plantashun boyz album[/size]

There is nothing wrong with her question. She is trying to see if they have a future together. A loving Bf would reassure her and tell her Why they needed to stick together.

She is just a wise girl. Many other girls would be too shy to ask salient questions until it is too late.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:02am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks, but the plan b girl self is a year younger than him too so I do not think is age issue.

[size=38pt]oh! you even know the plan B, ti e ti ba e[/size]
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Mekusdanny: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2016
OP, Thank your God that you have a sincere andd straight-foward nigga as a BF. i think you have nothing to worry about. you are his most preferred choice and thats all that matters. Just play your role well and things will work out fine. Good luck
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Omotolu:
"what if someone approach me for marriage" implies that you also have "Plan B". There is no offence,if your boyfriend also has what you have. What is good for the geese is good for the gander. You caused his brilliant response. Stop being over-smart.

No. It doesn't imply anything. She asked it hypothetically. People in relationships should not be afraid to bring up discussion with each other. Communication is key. Situations like this will make it more difficult for them to communicate. Already she doesn't want to bring up this discussion because he might vex.That's entirely wrong.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by malachytochukwu(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2016
You started it now, were you expecting him to cry over your threat to leave him for another man?
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I was gisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him.

I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told an older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

Mature contributions please.. smiley
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by flokii: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2016
means you're getting fvcked for fun... too bad

you've been with d wrong guy all along.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kingsilly(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2016
repogirl:
OP, you are a student, forget all this plan A and Plan B....you are agemates, there is a high likelihood you won't marry him.

Your guy has a girlfriend in his school, accept it. He will make you feel like plan A when talking to you. Don't be surprised he has told her , you are his plan B. That's if she knows u exist sef.

Anyway, face your studies, that's more important. When you are done with school and you are ready to settle that's when plan A and B will matter.

OP you and your BAE don annoy repogirl..
Berra apologize
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Johnsown1(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2016
What u have to understand is ur bf has a galfrnd he will clinged onto incase u leave him or maybe he just trying to unsettle u.so play along. By the way age got nothing to do in marriage to an extent.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by repogirl(f): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2016
kingsilly:

OP you and your BAE don annoy repogirl..
Berra apologize
lol. angry
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by naijathings(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

There is nothing wrong with her question. She is trying to see if they have a future together. A loving Bf would reassure her and tell her Why they needed to stick together.

She is just a wise girl. Many other girls would be too shy to ask salient questions until it is too late.

excuse me....

please read my post properly and tell me where I said it was a bad thing for her to ask.
I was only asking why she was saying the guy broke her heart when he said he has a PLAN B. but he did not cry when she was talking about someone coming to ask for her hand in marriage.
and as for you.......
so because he told her he has a plan be now means that he is not A LOVING BOY FRIEND ?
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2016
undecided all these students wey no go face thier books. Na one chance u dey. U beta wise up
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Dheartless: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
martyns303:

After reading ur comment, I had to go and look at ur dp, not impressed.
as in that girl go be enemy of progress o, see advice wey she give !!
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by mixter(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2016
kilokeys:
Maybe he has "option B"..

U r lucky.. Pple like us have exhausted the English alphabets... We are now in Greek..

I have option Sigma sef.

We r 7 billion in the world Na.. An slowpoke sef go get at least 500 pple wey go love am like that.

We all have options.. U do too.. So it's best u never bring it up in relationships.. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what u have.. When u see a better deal, move..

He will too.

My 5,999th post on NL I don't wanna waste the next number abeg
. walahi, your head is over correct. Madam bring one alomo for my guy.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2016
Maybe your bf is abbeyforex or moses Aleairpay or winetapper
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Kgdavid(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I was gisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him.

I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told an older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

Mature contributions please.. smiley

Girls can be very stupid...

So what do you expect your boyfriend to feel/think when you're bringing up such possibilities of someone else coming for you? Obviously he feels he cannot trust you.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by SURElee(f): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2016
You too get a plan C,D to Z.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by freecocoa(f): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2016
You are the one even using him as plan B sef, you are with him and thinking of being approached for marriage by someone else.

If that is not him being plan B, I don't know what is. Dude is just following your lead, ain't no crime in that.

2 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by lemmydap: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Young lady, I'll advise you channel your energy towards coming out of school in flying colours. And about your bf, its not excusable to have a plan B and let it out to your A. Plan B should be discreet to avoid conflict of interest. I'll advise you repackage and be open to serious offers/bidders.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by askakim(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Your dude is been honest seriously, you need to work on him then so he will feel secure with u
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks, but the plan b girl self is a year younger than him too so I do not think is age issue.

So u already know he has a side chick,well real G's always keep plan B it's very necessary less u loose on all front
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by freecocoa(f): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

Ain't nothing wise in telling your man you might be approached for marriage, like he doesn't know that already, saying it the way she did, makes it sound like she'll leave the first proposal she gets, so what do you expect the young man to do? She's obviously always giving him the vibe, hence the plan B.

She made him her plan B first, she's even lucky he's calling her his plan A.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.