Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (25040 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by naijathings(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

Her question and he having a plan B are not equivalent

submit your answer to

whoaskedyouforanswer.com
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by MicroIce(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

IMO, she didn't state it the right way. But I only get in relationships where I can express my thoughts as they are and that's Y I reason with her. Guy should get more mature and see through her insecurity

Ladies can b really overzealous.. Everything was going fine.. Until she thought of asking a very sensitive question.. If i were the guy.. Upon all these heartbreaks wey man don face.. I would gladly answer the same way over n over
We all know wen a lady says A.. She means Z
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2016
freecocoa:
I did need to quote you because you said "she is just a wise girl" that I disagree with, hence the quote.

Yes. It is wise to bring up whatever is of concern to you in your relationship. How you put it matters however.

Even at that, maturity ensures that each person sees beyond the initial outlook of hurt and try to understand what the oher person is driving at before reacting.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by cyprus000: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2016
kennyman2000:
i see no problem with his response. Its what u asked for u saw. Why asked such question from him in the first place?

My kind of guy. Wouldnt let one unfaithful woman make me go crazy.

Thats such a good display of a very matured man act from ur bf who wouldnt let any woman destroy his self confidence or believes his whole life is wrapped to that woman, making him wanna start begging like a willy.

Your bf is trying to let u know that, there're lots of fishes in the river, just like u also told him there're lots of fishes in the river as well by asking such silly question.

Big ups to that guy! Tell your guy, i owe him 10 bottles of orijin. If u guys eventually get married. Pls, send me an IV. I'll bring his orjin for him.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
[size=13pt]
My niggah cool
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF_D03BbIHjjLAUdnNYFHJKu3U61-oXZsKZMy_aUfKiizDjViP[/img]
You na confirm
[/size]
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by jedyjedy(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2016
my answer to ya question is DEFINITELY YES!
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by MicroIce(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

What maturity?
Don't women want to or aspire or intend to be mature?
That's not an insecurity on the party of the OP....
Its an insecurity on the part of the boyfriend.
What's her motive for asking such a dumb question?
Trying to find out if he can "survive" without her?
U too dey reason like me.. Madam.. One big stout for my oga here
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
MicroIce:

Ladies can b really overzealous.. Everything was going fine.. Until she thought of asking a very sensitive question.. If i were the guy.. Upon all these heartbreaks wey man don face.. I would gladly answer the same way over n over
We all know wen a lady says A.. She means Z

You will keep doing that until you end the relationship that would have been right for you.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2016
grin
kilokeys:
Maybe he has "option B"..

U r lucky.. Pple like us have exhausted the English alphabets... We are now in Greek..

I have option Sigma sef.

We r 7 billion in the world Na.. An slowpoke sef go get at least 500 pple wey go love am like that.

We all have options.. U do too.. So it's best u never bring it up in relationships.. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what u have.. When u see a better deal, move..

He will too.

My 5,999th post on NL I don't wanna waste the next number abeg

wickedness is your middle name, aswear... grin
kilokeys:

U r lucky.. Pple like us have exhausted the English alphabets... We are now in Greek..

I have option Sigma sef.

We r 7 billion in the world Na.. An slowpoke sef go get at least 500 pple wey go love am like that.

We all have options.. U do too.. So it's best u never bring it up in relationships.. Enjoy the moment, enjoy what u have.. When u see a better deal, move..

He will too.

wickedness is your middle name, aswear...
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2016
naijathings:

submit your answer to

whoaskedyouforanswer.com

You are either in secondary school or you are a jambite. Easily spotted lot.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by freecocoa(f): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

Yes. It is wise to bring up whatever is of concern to you in your relationship. How you put it matters however.

Even at that, maturity ensures that each person sees beyond the initial outlook of hurt and try to understand what the oher person is driving at before reacting.
in this case, you can't call OP wise because she wasn't in her approach.

Talking about maturity, please since when is maturity a trait meant for men alone? Why wasn't OP mature about it? She can as well overlook whatever it is you call it, and understand her bf's point.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by jay2smart19(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
Don't worry if he got a plan b...next time he told u that tell him as well u have a plan B & C...u must have ur own tactics when playing his game,girls called it a reverse psychology wink...

But remember this, not all men we dated are meant for us forever...so I betta step up ur game.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

That is where you get it wrong. You probably see this as some kind of competition. It is not about which of the partner can hurt each other more.

and she claims to love him. So she is not at all trying to see if he can survive without her. He is the one who felt the need to appear as if he can do qithout her.

I believe in relationships, the first thing is to try not to hurt the other person even when it appears like they are hurting. In the long run, you may just have misunderstood their intention.

The girl likes him and is worried that the age difference might be a reason they wont end up together and so she asked about it. They should have simply discussed the possibility.

Sweet lady....

She is worried about the age difference...well I can take that as something normal...

I've dated a couple of older ladies and I understand the fears - both from their own end and my own end too. She should have just talked about the age and he'd would simply reassure her that in as much as they are of the same age, what matter most are maturity, compatibility, how they view life, love, and....you know the rest.

But asking what happens to me if she gets married to another guy "out of the blues" could mean so many bad things...one of which I just asked: can I survive without her? And as you asked if he could appear as if he can do without her, he gave her a good response by letting her know that "anything can happen" and if for any reason, they happen not to be together, there are always options and they can always become good friends. A lady should value a man who tells you as it is - but in a mild way though.

Sometimes, we need to think with our heads and not out of sentiments.

And bae, its not out of competition. I don't know where you saw me referring to competition in anyway.

My grouse with you is that you see no wrong in her question and that shouldn't be.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by sayfullaah11: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2016
[i][/i]hey lady....I can feel what u are really going through...you asked him that question out of ignorance but to be kindid,no one asked such from a mature dude and expect something plain....He might or might not mean all what he said by the plan B issue but believe me,he just wanted to be on the safer side with that kind of ans....live a simple life....if you really love someone say it....no offence!!!
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
vooyour:
sweetie listen to me. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR LOVE! If he loves you he wouldn't do that to you. He's trying to make you think it's okay for him to have another chick. infact if you think about it, he might be waiting for the other girl's relationship to crash so that he can leave you for her. You can talk to him about first. But I doubt he loves you the way you love him. You need to find someone who will love you completely! you deserve it.
good luck wink
relationship spoiler, how do u know the guy doesn't love her? concluding nonsense. mtchew
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

Why did You sound like you are pained with this post? Are you on here for a fighting match?

Yes bae!

Am so pained with that post, with your response and with the OP.

And YES again, we're on/in a fighting match! cheesy cheesy
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by MicroIce(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

You will keep doing that until you end the relationship that would have been right for you.

Babe.. If she wants me to act right.. Then she needs to act ryt too.. Who says its only ladies who have the right to b on d safe side.. she shud also imagine him asking her that question.. I wonder what was going thru her mind.. I'm very sure op b like.. 'lemme evn whyne dis boy small'.. Me sef.. I wud gladly whyne u back
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Sweet lady....

She is worried about the age difference...well I can take that as something normal...

I've dated a couple of older ladies and I understand the fears - both from their own end and my own end too. She should have just talked about the age and he'd would simply reassure her that in as much as they are of the same age, what matter most are maturity, compatibility, how they view life, love, and....you know the rest.

But asking what happens to me if she gets married to another guy "out of the blues" could mean so many bad things...one of which I just asked: can I survive without her? And as you asked if he could appear as if he can do without her, he gave her a good response by letting her know that "anything can happen" and if for any reason, they happen not to be together, there are always options and they can always become good friends. A lady should value a man who tells you as it is - but in a mild way though.

Sometimes, we need to think with our heads and not out of sentiments.

And bae, its not out of competition. I don't know where you saw me referring to competition in anyway.

My grouse with you is that you see no wrong in her question and that shouldn't be.

Now our point seems to align better. She didn't ask the question right, obviously. She should have asked in a different manner.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

Now our point seems to align better. She didn't ask the question right, obviously. She should have asked in a different manner.

Lol!

So my points have been wandering abi?

Now you should tell her that She didn't ask the question right and She should have asked in a different manner
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2016
MicroIce:

Babe.. If she wants me to act right.. Then she needs to act ryt too.. Who says its only ladies who have the right to b on d safe side.. she shud also imagine him asking her that question.. I wonder what was going thru her mind.. I'm very sure op b like.. 'lemme evn whyne dis boy small'.. Me sef.. I wud gladly whyne u back

If the guy asked, I would have said the same thing. Be calm and try to see the point your partner is trying to make. I know it's hard but that is for the better.

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Yes bae!

Am so pained with that post, with your response and with the OP.

And YES again, we're on/in a fighting match! cheesy cheesy

Lol. Trust me, I am not someone you want to fight with.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2016
MicroIce:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

Lol. Trust me, I am not someone you want to fight with.

Fighting is a hobby to me!

And I'll only desist if I lose....

I wanna fight with you!!!!

Please fight with me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, apologies for referring to your submissions as a CRAP! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2016
kilokeys:

I have option Sigma sef.

He will too.

grin grin
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

You guys are the reason we're having serious problems and challenges in our dear country.
how o
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Fighting is a hobby to me!

And I'll only desist if I lose....

I wanna fight with you!!!!

Please fight with me... cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, apologies for referring to your submissions as a CRAP! smiley smiley

It's allowed. I used to be like that. But soon, you'll see there is no point in all of it.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by rollywise(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
You had better start showing him how much you care and love him instead of listening to a stupid advice of having a plan b and c in return. If you try it, na your body go suffer
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
vooyour:
sweetie listen to me. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR LOVE! If he loves you he wouldn't do that to you. He's trying to make you think it's okay for him to have another chick. infact if you think about it, he might be waiting for the other girl's relationship to crash so that he can leave you for her. You can talk to him about first. But I doubt he loves you the way you love him. You need to find someone who will love you completely! you deserve it.
good luck wink

Someone that would tell her lies about the stark facts?

Everyone always have options and the guy has done nothing by saying he has plan B. Plan B can be moving on with life if she leaves. Is that bad? Never.

No wonder they say ladies love liars and bad boys chop them up and down. He should have told her he would die with her even if she leaves. Is that the kind of person you want?

From the way you sound. I doubt you know what love is actually.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Gebbson007(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
y u shud u ask such q in
ders a side chick sm wre search fr ha use Google
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by davspog2(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
All of the actors dey school sef! None of them would end up with each other
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by 49cents(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
vooyour:
good luck wink

Babe must you support one of your own?

Didn't you read where the OP said: "If someone came to her for marriage....'

Can someone just jump out of the bush and propose with a ring without prior dating

That her questions also suggests she maybe having her own plan B period and the guy sensing this in her question served her a taste of her medicine!

Ladies these days just want to wear wedding gown and start having kids for the willing, financially stable guy; for most of you love is unreal!

I saw my gf wedding pictures on Facebook last Christmas, there wasn't any fight sef....in her case it was fastest finger first...she obviously had multiple plans running simultaneously. I don't pity myself but her and lucky hubby
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by winetapper: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Maybe your bf is abbeyforex or moses Aleairpay or winetapper
nooooo na only Uncle Abbeyforex oo grin grin aleairhub no follow cheesy
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Youngpo413: 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Not like I really know her, he told me about her and she has a boyfriend presently who is far from her. But she is in same school with my boyfriend and am in a differnt school too. So that's why am confused if she is just his side chick or my competitor?
if you need a faithful man, date the broke and ugly ones, don't expect a handsome, Richman to be faithful. It's impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.