Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (25041 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by naijathings(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

You are either in secondary school or you are a jambite. Easily spotted lot.

hahaahahaha

someone here has the devine power to see through his phone screen and determine the age and educational level of another poster.
I guess u can also tell me the colour of my cars OR the type of wrist watch I wear OR the size of my house OR how many stamps I have on my passport OR the size of my dieck. You must be very talented.. keep it up.

you are telling of the in-equivallence of people asking for the OP's hand in marriage and the boyfriend having a plan B. Algebra professor.

You did not read my comment properly before responding and now because I told u where to post ur answer then u tell me I must be in Secondary school? maybe I didn't even go to school but what does that make you?
I guess u can say the same to 100cents, kaboninc, caphone, microlce and others that saherd d same view with me.

I wish we could just sit and talk about this matter this weekend and I will still repeat myself and wait for u to tell me I must be in secondary school just because our views do not agree.

3 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
naijathings:

hahaahahaha

someone here has the devine power to see through his phone screen and determine the age and educational level of another poster.
I guess u can also tell me the colour of my cars OR the type of wrist watch I wear OR the size of my house OR how many stamps I have on my passport OR the size of my dieck. You must be very talented.. keep it up.

you are telling of the in-equivallence of people asking for the OP's hand in marriage and the boyfriend having a plan B. Algebra professor.

You did not read my comment properly before responding and now because I told u where to post ur answer then u tell me I must be in Secondary school? maybe I didn't even go to school but what does that make you?

I wish we could just sit and talk about this matter this weekend and I will still repeat myself and wait for u to tell me I must be in secondary school just because our views do not agree.
You sounded like a child. daazalll.

Now you are telling me you have wristwatches...lol
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

It's allowed. I used to be like that. But soon, you'll see there is no point in all of it.

Its true there is no point in it.

But sometimes, you just enjoy it.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

Not only wristwatches, but a car, a house, a passport, and a DIKE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, will you still ask him how he's gonna be if you eventually get married very soon?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha...

People dey oh!!!!
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
bardella1:
how o

Oya, ask me again!!!!
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Its true there is no point in it.

But sometimes, you just enjoy it.

Enjoy it while it lasts wink
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Not only wristwatches, but a car, a house, a passport, and a DIKE! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now, will you still ask him how he's gonna be if you eventually get married very soon?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha...

People dey oh!!!!

grin
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

grin

Why the sad face bae?
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Why the sad face bae?

I no understand the bold part hence the question marks
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by naijathings(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
lolaed:

perhaps you are right cos u seem to have the brain of a child that makes you see things like a child so it is pretty understood if that is how my words arrange in your brain when you see them.

If you can read and comprehend properly then you should know i never mentioned wrist watches whether I have many or not. You just showed how well you can read and that Is really not my business. But i think you are getting orgams from responding to me which I would rather see you do on a face to face level. Till then... you can send your comments to
whoaskedyouquestion.com . I guess that is the site i referred u that made u to think I am either in secondary school or in your mother's smelly v@gina
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by kaboninc(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
naijathings:

perhaps you are right cos u seem to have the brain of a child that makes you see things like a child so it is pretty understood if that is how my words arrange in your brain when you see them.

If you can read and comprehend properly then you should know i never mentioned wrist watches whether I have many or not. You just showed how well you can read and that Is really not my business. But i think you are getting orgams from responding to me which I would rather see you do on a face to face level. Till then... you can send your comments to
whoaskedyouquestion.com . I guess that is the site i referred u that made u to think I am either in secondary school or in your mother's smelly v@gina

Hey bro...

E don do na.....

Lolaed, I saw something you wrote oh.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by xtervaganza(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I was gisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him.

I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told an older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

Mature contributions please.. smiley
he might just be bluffing to keep you on leash lol

I've done it b4 abeg gringrin
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by AleAirHub(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
winetapper:
nooooo na only Uncle Abbeyforex oo grin grin aleairhub no follow cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God Almighty.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Say i no follow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Hey bro...

E don do na.....

what is that
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Jagabanthelion: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I was gisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him.

I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told an older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

U are worried he has plan B "ONLY IF U LEAVE HIM"? Are u kidding me? So if u leave him,he should cry for d rest of his days or start all over again from square one? Have u also asked urself if u have planB or not? which girl doesn't have plan B? U ladies see nothing bad when u leave ur guy and marry anoda,because ur guy isn't ready. D guy u married,he was ur plan what?
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by demarc001: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Thanks, but the plan b girl self is a year younger than him too so I do not think is age issue.

So you already know the plan B and you are asking us if he is cheating
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by akinejame: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
You're pretty! He'd be crazy to have a plan 'B'
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by vickylala239: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
odimbannamdi:
According to experience, Plan A is the Action plan or most preferred choice, while Plan B is the Backup plan or less preferred choice.

Babe, even after using your tongue to count your teeth, your boo still confirmed it by claiming to want "to be on a safer side". Truth is, there is a huge chance that he has a side chick occasioned by the insecurity he feels that someday you will get married to someone else.

Maybe he is being realistic as regards less marriage prospects in the relationship coz the both of you are of the same age.

Anyway, you just gotta reassure him of your love for him.

U r d mst sensible guy here.....

U Jst say everything...
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by naijathings(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
kaboninc:

Hey bro...

E don do na.....

I am Naijathings on Nairaland. but I can be a local government chairman, a lecturer, a bus conductor, a sales Executive, Jide Kosoko or Wale Adenuga in real life.

we come here to air our views and just because my views don't walk the same road with some other dude's views don't mean I should try to be-little the person by making stupid statements. Imagine the lolaed person telling me that I must be in sec school or a jambite as if being in any of those levels is a disease or should attract stigmatization. even telling me that I sounded like a child cos of my comment. na wah oh. people can talk what they like to whoever they like sha on the Internet with their tiny fingers and big phone.

I guess lolaed was 300 years old and working with Agip as chief consultant when I wrote my JAMB exam or when I first got hairs on my ballz.

lolaed i am either in secondary school or somewhere in your mother's old childish v@gina.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by jeff1607(m): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I hate this; must you involve your OLDER FRIEND? now she hs put ideas in your head and it's making you worry.

never tell anyone about your relationship or how it's going on cos you never can tell if it would be use against you.keep friends @ arms length, look for far aged people (married). if communication is lacking try building on it and sorting it out.

you can never get a plan b or c with issues of the heart. #myopinion
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by frankkydee(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

lady,I don't know how true ur story is but let me tell u either true or cooked up, any advice u get from here is at ur own risk. if ur relationship works out nobody here will be there with u and if otherwise nobody will be there. so,u carry ur own cross.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by OlaoChi: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Not like I really know her, he told me about her and she has a boyfriend presently who is far from her. But she is in same school with my boyfriend and am in a differnt school too. So that's why am confused if she is just his side chick or my competitor?

waoh! I think you should admire his honestly. ..he doesn't seem to lie to you
That's a sign of love if you ask me. .. only that he is the type of guy that can control his love...that means he will still do fine without you
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by OlaoChi: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
vooyour:
sweetie listen to me. HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR LOVE! If he loves you he wouldn't do that to you. He's trying to make you think it's okay for him to have another chick. infact if you think about it, he might be waiting for the other girl's relationship to crash so that he can leave you for her. You can talk to him about first. But I doubt he loves you the way you love him. You need to find someone who will love you completely! you deserve it.
good luck wink
bardella1:
lols u even know d girl

My candid advice leave dat boy hez uncrios
How wuld he feel..if u were also datin sum1 else nd called d person plan b
He just dey use una

but how many girls let their boyfriends know about their side dudes or potential side dudes?
I think I admire the Guy's sincerity. ...he has let her know just how things are

"you leave me, I move on fine with plan B"
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Rockstar07: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
I wish I've plan A angry
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Roses1(f): 12:54am On Mar 12, 2016
mtcheeeeew who wan impress monkey.

martyns303:

After reading ur comment, I had to go and look at ur dp, not impressed.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by halfricanadian(f): 12:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Get yourself plan B C D E F

What a man can do a woman can do better grin

Let no one who isnt ready to invest love to u force u indirectly to invest love to him

Its shd b a give of love nd a take of love b on d same page unless its marriage where u can decide to do more
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Roses1(f): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2016
And i had to go thru urs, sorry u are not my type.
oh, and i went thru ur posts too, so i will just ignore ur next comment cos i think u have a thing for attacking all the comments on every post.

bye

martyns303:

After reading ur comment, I had to go and look at ur dp, not impressed.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by justmenoni: 2:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Nawa oooo, una case is true definition of how diseases are been spread...u Mrs A has a bf(b), b has another gf(c) and c as another bf (D) and who knows d might have another girl(e) and so on and so forth just imagine the sex train between una self and just one careless person and u are all done

quote author=Bbsharon post=43664312]

Not like I really know her, he told me about her and she has a boyfriend presently who is far from her. But she is in same school with my boyfriend and am in a differnt school too. So that's why am confused if she is just his side chick or my competitor?[/quote]
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by SenatorJames(m): 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
To me, i don't need any plan B, i always believe i am not worse to get another, godly and beautiful lady if one decides to leave.

Why I'm i working and praying?

Though ladies may not find this idea palatable, because they are mostly at the receiving end.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
odimbannamdi:
According to experience, Plan A is the Action plan or most preferred choice, while Plan B is the Backup plan or less preferred choice.

Babe, even after using your tongue to count your teeth, your boo still confirmed it by claiming to want "to be on a safer side". Truth is, there is a huge chance that he has a side chick occasioned by the insecurity he feels that someday you will get married to someone else.

Maybe he is being realistic as regards less marriage prospects in the relationship coz the both of you are of the same age.

Anyway, you just gotta reassure him of your love for him.
You Are right
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by ofonike: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Your boy Friend is just trying to be on a safe side if eventually you leave him. Let him know u still love him.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by swaggprofessor(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2016
vickylala239:

U r d mst sensible guy here.....
U Jst say everything...
What can I do to get a bit of that ass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.