Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (25035 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by MadCow1: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2016
Subsititute warming up

[img]http://i./H6XWRn9jJk3L2.gif[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2016
just a plan B dear incase you fuckup.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by gbens2000(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2016
If problem persist after 3weeks,u can make me your planB. grin.but seriously that planB might just be a side chick I think u ave nothing to worry about.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by wrongnumber: 9:27am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I was gisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him.

I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told an older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

Mature contributions please.. smiley

Plan B grin make you ef tell am you get plan c grin
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
The moment I found out she had a plan B I was out tha door
Plan B simply means cheating and I aint down with that
After all the care and love you still had to get a backup quarterback
..... Naaah I had to let the ho go. She can have her plan B all to herself
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Daniel058(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2016
Well said Op
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by erico2k2(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I was gisting with my boyfriend last week and we talked about what if someone approach me for marriage because we are age mate and he told me he has "PLAN B" if I leave him.

I was heartbroken and when he realised that he tried explaining that he is just trying to be on the safer side but when I told an older friend of mine about it she told me he (my bf) might be dating the other lady already but he loves me more. I became more confused and do not want to approach my boyfriend on the matter again because I do not want anything that will cause misunderstanding between us.

So I want to know other people's thoughts on this and if you happen to have been in such situation before please share how you handled it.

Let me.ask.the *If some.approach you for marriage * statement you made is plan B itself.,so Y the drama?

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by blackpanda: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2016
No he is not cheating nau. He is just doing press up with her grin

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Chidizman(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Kick him out before he kicks you out undecided Meanwhile the poster below me is high on expired weed sad

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Griffin01: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:
drink two cups of cold water every morning.

Recipe to lose weight?
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Achorise: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
you have your plan A by telling him, now he has a plan B, by replying you.Now you just fulfilled your plan C by revealing your secrets on nairaland. So get ready for plan D, cos you don't know who is reading this,.

2 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Roses1(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
is ur bf cheating? babe are u sleeping? a guy can open his mouth to tell u that, and u are stil calling him ur bf! he has a girlf, and who knows if u are not his plan b in the other relationship. if u want proof, employ cheaters to catch him. case closed abeg.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Solomondeji: 9:32am On Mar 11, 2016
he's telling u dat is optional Cox u woman can disappoint and he may suspect foul play as well.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by delightf(f): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Am trying to understand your point. Do you mean after two months my boyfriend will change towards me? or?

Isit cvold wateer ll mk the plan B comes bk to A...............hissssass
See I love the question u throw to ur booo
Try to hear more from him
Asak him if someone come to marry u if he ll allow d person to marry you nd go
Or telhim u re pregrannt if he said he don't want then make a move
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by lonelydora: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Your older friend told you the truth. Men always have a plan B because the Bible said "he that findeth a wife..."

How do u find? You find something out of so many. Also, there's always someone to compare you with, that's why you see men saying I prefer Ada to Tola.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by swaggprofessor(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

I dont know y if is an issue of a guy it will always make headlines many pple are rendering their view and advice, some blame ur guy, some even advice that he already has a side chick but they are all similar cos they are all asking the wrong question but main question is do u hv a plan B or is he ur syd guy?? All guys are as guilty as their girlfriends secrets

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Judeoxide(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2016
Matured contributions..
Girls are like nuclare reactor.. They dont even know how damaging they can be, and they are very expesive to maintan with high competitions on who own the best... Now plan b is very necessary in this case becouse..it might eplode one day and it will be termed MISTAKE it happens so fast
The guy is been honest, the question is funny but that is what ldies like to do.. Complicate thing...
My advise.. Talk to him face it now than later.. This thing can hurt like borning tanker... Resolve issues now ohh.. Some one must love the other more...
Take up my kunu, put straw, waiting for positive bashing

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2016
He might and might not
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Zellie: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2016
Plan B is okay now grin

Most persons have up to Plan Z wink ... I'm just kidding though
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by coolh3ad(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Honestly I won't. I love him so much,I guess he is confused too or maybe we are just dealing with trust issue.

Exactly...He thinks you would if someone else comes. You need to talk to him (a heart to heart one) and assure him that "its together forever". Tell him you don't wanna lose him at all.. If he truly loves you and is ready to settle down with you, He would tell you his plans for you I.e plans to marry you...
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by ayoncox: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2016
The truth is that men fall in love than women do. The experience of ladies running off into marriage has caused us to embrace Plan B, Plan C and Plan D. In fact until a man marries he must have Plan BCDE

1 Like

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by naijathings(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

But you brought up the topic of WHAT IF SOMEONE ELSE APPROACH YOU FOR MARRIAGE.... and he did not cry. cos we all know that before a man talks to a girl about marriage they must have been wining and dining for some weeks (cheating if you already hava boyfriend abi ?)

so why is his own giving you heartbreak ?

or you think that your boyfriend doesn't have feelings too ?

you just realized that you are age mates and you start thinking of PLAN B which is IF SOMEONE ELSE APPROACH YOU FOR MARRIAGE but you dont want him to have a plan B.

Na ONLY YOU WAKA COME with plan abi ?[size=14pt]

maybe he was talking of the plantashun boyz album[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2016
If you really love each other, you should be planning on how your age wont be a barrier to your getting married.

What are the reasons you cant be together nd find solutions to them rather than talking of a plan B.

You already have trust issues and you may not get things right from now on.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Joygalore(f): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2016
So you actually brought my bro's case with you to a faceless forum for advice,huh? He must hear of this angry

3 Likes

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by siegfried99(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Jamb question 15 grin
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Mishydoo(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2016
[size=15pt]Nope,Hez nt cheating...hez jst wise cos y"all beeches aint loyal.mess up and he drops u like hot potato without breaking a sweat!![/size]
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by alizma: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2016
if by biology we are all animals, why do I have this feeling that women are the most selfish animals in the world?
IF truly he loves you, did you ever thought of the emotional shock that your statement could cause him, why do girls always think that they are d only people that deserve to be emotionally protected?
you had expected him to tell you that he will commit suicide abi, you jam the wrong guy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Ekakamba: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

that's not what he meant (having another boo). Probably his 'Plan B' is a substitute for Postinor 2/4. So keep calm! smiley
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by chocolateme(f): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2016
SUPERPACK:

Two months and u will see "Chanji"
laugh wan kill me die.. I even munched this part, SUPERPACK you no well, the poor girl is even more confused when it's obvious that you are being humorous, abeg leave her alone.. Clown. grin
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by chigoizie7(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

The same way nairaland girls will advice fellow girls not to keep all their eges in on basket.

It is always right to have 2nd alternative.

It does not necessary mean that he is cheating on u, u know a plan B will always come in handy.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Kingharzyz(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hello everyone.

My sister almost everyone has a plan B, your BF is being honest with you. he need your trust!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.