Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? (25036 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / What If Your Boyfriend Says This To You, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by tommychow(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
Don't worry if he got a plan b...next time he told u that again, tell him as well u have a plan B & C...u must have ur own tactics when playing with his game..girls called it a reverse psychology wink...

But remember this, not all men we dated are meant for us forever...so I betta step up ur game.

This is how girls start drama in relationships, you're even telling her to go with the flow. Till she destroys the relationship, right?

She asked a selfish, cold question and he gave a cold answer. Was he meant to give an answer that would make him look hopeless without her? He might be lying about having a "plan B" cause I know guys well, we don't wanna look weak and needy.

Bbsharon, reassure him he doesn't need a plan B, let him know you've got his back. Don't play any immature games.
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2016
tommychow:

This is how girls start drama in relationships, you're even telling her to go with the flow. Till she destroys the relationship, right?

She asked a selfish, cold question and he gave a cold answer. Was he meant to give an answer that would make him look hopeless without her? He might be lying about having a "plan B" cause I know guys well, we don't wanna look weak and needy.

Bbsharon, reassure him he doesn't need a plan B, let him know you've got his back. Don't play any immature games.

How can she reassured him if her bf even had a balls to say he has plan b...

So,u do that to ur gf? Tricking her to see her reactions? If I we're ur gf don't dare to tell me that wink... I am pretty sure u will never like my response boo...
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by vickylala239: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
swaggprofessor:
What can I do to get a bit of that ass?

I tot u were sensible?

Sowi I retake ma wrds
Re: My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? by swaggprofessor(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
vickylala239:

I tot u were sensible?
Sowi I retake ma wrds
from ur pix I new u weren't that y I lost mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 0
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.