Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (72123 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Larryhoover(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you are the type on the quest for the perfect man,
Follow these simple steps then you will achieve it
1. Get a clay of about 50kg and 30litres of water
2. Imagine how your dream man should look like and sketch him out on a paper.
3. Begin to mould the man from start to finish.
4. Then marry him.

Seems OP is affected with slumbering, you better wake up and face reality.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by hayes79: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
in as much as your argument is to an extent true, you can not be completely bias in your judgment.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
NemzySeries:
nice post but unfortunately itz d most irrelevant tin av see on nairaland itx like asking fishes to relocate frm d water to no place in particular.........so if all d gals decide to follow dis derailing post who are dey suppose to marry or date? & den d men here wud b left 4 who?.........go & do ur research well nigerian men are on of d best specs in d world weda in terms of Romance, care, affection, passion, luv, sex, handsomeness, magas, free givers, flexers, chillers.....jst name it.....if d ones U've bin meeting are bad den it's not our fault dat U've bin dating possessed men

Dude are you sure you aren't my long lost twin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by cyprus000: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Richydos:

All these words just for 1 living soul..... Bob dtx harsh though she must have run her mouth sha but dtx naija girls for u....... There power is in their mouth # apply a naija guy wisdom "just send her recharge card *lolz
[size=13pt]
Lol..your head dey there my guygrin

Oya fabulocity, P-me make I send you recharge card.
They way you dey rant self, suggest say you nova chop since morning.

Tell me which one you want. Recharge card or food? Abi na both?grin
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nigerian girls from a tender age are already thinking of a husband, even the local ones wants a husband, they don't spend their time being involved, working to be valued, no, they expect us to do everything and anything all they bring to the table is sex, like wtf...now am getting pissed just thinking about it angry angry... let me calm down @ least i know a few of them who seem a bit different, OP nice one but i expected an intelligent alternative to all you just said, something also about the Nigerian lady, you say most Nigerian guys are always broke and with no jobs, you are a Nigerian living in Nigeria and we have our issues, a few of us get the good jobs after school things but the country has high illiteracy rate, high unemployment rate, the government aren't done much but expecting the youth to do much, all these usually doesn't concern you ladies, if he isn't giving, you hop on to the next rich nigga, i guess we both have our flaws, i for one work and very much appreciate a girl that also has interests, carrier or something she is passionate about, if she does finish and gets a good job, the better but majority of you i see all over Lagos, don't do nothing, all they do is sit around and look fine, wear the best wigs and use the latest phones while still begging for money to eat, to buy airtime, you receiving mentality is terrible. angry angry sad cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Richydos:

Funny u.... N according to ur own Bible "it says if he doesn't give u the money" he is broke n stingy ba...... If u have ur own money then u shouldn't ask for his na....... # WHERE ARE MY MISS INDEPENDENT........
Show me a man who toils with her who doesn't rely on him financially but I can show u countless Nigerian girls who get dug by naija dudes Cox of em mentality of pocket digging.....
don't say dat hun, this thread is not my Bible. so the guys dat depend on white women(scam) as a source of livelihood (G aka yahoo) is justified ryt? cos is international yh? if 9ja women scam or beg 9ja guys for money is national yahoo. A b.f shud support his babe Nd vice versa. since both sex are scam artists, let's let it be cos dey are all making ends meet

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by fdnoble2(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
you bera go date and marry Americana or Londoner you dis nigeria goblin, why dont you dudes pray for that Mr right at the right time
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Damfostopper(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Waiting for a counter thread (10 Reasons Why
You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Girl Of Today) tosyne2much come and see o.... I no go Everly leave u..... Many counter thread dey for u to enact
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ipledge10(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are so stup1d i dont even know where to start from. Which yeye statistics, they one conducted by pink swollen white american men? who no black woman wants. LMao. For your information, hate to say this but real whities/europeans have this fetish for african women. And guess what these ones are 100 times more attractive than those fat pigs.

Have you forgotten the only white women black men can "afford" are usually fat or obese? grin We see it all the time. The left overs of white men are your pride. If they were slim and good looking they wont even look at you twice BECAUSE MOST DON'T FIND BLACK MEN ATTRACTIVE. Sorry but that's the fvcking truth right there. You asked for it.

You should have kept quiet if i were you

One more thing white men often go for dark/caramel black women if they are going interracial. Now kill yourself monkey.

Black women are really doing black men s favour. Normally they should be the last pick of every woman.
it's very clear you haven't passed seme border...troll try to leave your village and see the real world...I laugh when black gals write "I prefer white guys" but rare see a white guy dating black gal...mumu go and check well, more than 70% of black and white mixed children are products of white lady and black guy...black guys don't worship white folks...it's you black gals(not all) that are disgrace to the black race..they start weting their panties at sight of anything lighter than brown...let me even call a spade out of all black girls Nigerian and Haitians are the most useless

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by DonBenny77(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
nigerian girls are beggers u meet a guy today next day u start beggin him money really shameless
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
jayhumble:

I like ur signature smiley
hahahahha tnx love of God and for yourself/neighbour
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
I didn't even read to the end
You're pathetic. That's all I can say
Last reply.
your kind will be claiming classic chic.let me just give some example of a classic chic.from Naija to yankee. Tonto dikeh,omo sexy,jenie,nadia buhari,voyn,tiwa,beyonce,rihanna and the list goes on and on and on. They're not born with a silver spoon in their mouth. They made things happen. Those are the classic chic and you're in no way close their beaty,shape status infact your beauty cannot be compared to them.infacts,its incomparable. But you're are looking for who to elevate your lazy ass.don't worry your maga is on the way.patchy looser.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by petkoffDrake(m): 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
If you did not date today's Nigerian guys, na 2mrrw Nigerian guy you go date?.

All these girls aren't gratefull
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
don't say dat hun, this thread is not my Bible. so the guys dat depend on white women(scam) as a source of livelihood (G aka yahoo) is justified ryt? cos is international yh? if 9ja women scam or beg 9ja guys for money is national yahoo. A b.f shud support his babe Nd vice versa. since both sex are scam artists, let's let it be cos dey are all making ends meet
Hmmmmmm... Dear u pointed out d Bible saying "ask n it shall be giving" I only asked a question relating to ur ideology..... N talking about naija guys scamming d white woman n the naija gals scamming or begging d naija guy for money to be vice-versa. Sweety m lost @ the point u are trying to make here
ALL M POINTING @ IS Y would want to term a guy broke for not giving u wat u requested 4...besides u aren't capable to afford it........ N the Bible like u put it saying "ask n it shall be giving" doesn't justify any point u are trying to make......... Hope u sef no dey among those girls ripping guys off em Atm cards... Lolz #wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by LoveJesus87(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You generalised but its true for so many. Me am tired of them already, i want a foreign/European partner.
Lolz. Somalian nko? grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Y
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!

@ bolded, shit boys say when they think the only thing worthwhile about themselves is their gender.

When you've already cried an ocean.
Butthurt niggas that can't take their own medicine

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Surfboard(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op, I hope you raise better sons than the ones you devoted this bashing thread to.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..your head dey there my guygrin

Oya fabulocity, P-me make I send you recharge card.
They way you dey rant self, suggest say you nova chop since morning.

Tell me which one you want. Recharge card or food? Abi na both?grin
[/size]
Hahahahhahahahah Na so na...... I dey wait to hear her say no to ur free recharge card # easiest way to a gja girl's hmmmmmmm "free recharge cards, free sub, free meals, free transport, free sanitary pads, free saloon money, free undies, free school fees, free parents fee, free in-laws fee,....... Just name it lolz
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You generalised but its true for so many. Me am tired of them already, i want a foreign/European partner.

Take it or leave it.......FORK na FORK...

HOME SWEET HOME......FULANI GIRLS ROCK...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by SavageGarden(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

Cry us a river!

I love you bro grin grin grin grin cool cool cool You made my week with that elaborate write up of yours...Thanks mate
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ineedajobfast: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Like I said, feel free to insult and get mad grin
You're all exposing yourselves
But which one of the point describes You? Are you Broke? Do you stink to the high Heavens? Or a you a frustrated fůck boy Lmao!
now I can conclude you are just immatured and seeking attention, sighs!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Ok, I will date a Nigerian guy of tomorrow undecided

But come to think of it most of the people badhing the OP are hypocrites, if the thread had been against women, u wld see how some would be so happy and excited to bash women, yet a taste of their medicine is given and they are still displaying the stereotypes the OP had mentioned.
her tread just affirm what guys are saying about bitch like her. Isn't it obvious. She just made loud and clear that they're right about Nigerian girls. The facts speaks for it self. Its all about laziness and the demand for money she only digress a bit. She's still confirming their assertions about some bitches.so we aren't hypocrites she just made me happy by helping to expose the simple truth about you NIGERIAN girls/bitch. Like 95%
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Exxit(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I uh understand what you mean. Most Nigerian guys are so immature

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by tuzle(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
very correct i no3 esspecially. all men cheat is a must do for dem. just likesolomon in d bible
so are u telling us ur father is a cheat?. And y are u guys sounding like it only nigeria guys dat cheat. Gurls are the biggest cheat, dey run to everytn wit money
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by cuboncutis(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Check the statistics. Foreign men do not consider black women attractive so they're less likely to settle with you except you're rich and maybe, fair-skinned . They are less likely to marry you. cheesy

All white women ,on the other hand, have a fetish for African men.
They, for some odd reason, consider us better iWe're better hung and more masculine than the white, pale sissies.

It's more common to find a white woman cheating with a black man than a white man cheating with a black woman.

You all should be glad we roll with you.

For the record, we would easily eat a white woman's _vagina than a black woman's which is all dark, bumpy and smelly. Eewwwh!
what a wrong way of trying to make sense. You actually degraded your own race. If the white calls you a black monkey and sees you as an ancient being still evolving, you say he's a racist. But here you are projecting that with passion. You need help

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by mildflame: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Plenty of USLESS EGO TRIPPING male and female wannabe on this thread, INFERIORITY COMPLEX na serious diseases no be lie

NAIRALAND team very OVER USELESS
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Mcowubaba: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

Cry us a river!

CHRIST....... This reminded me of Brutality nd Fatality in Mortal Kombat...
See punch line=brings her unshaved vagina to the table cheesy; D

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Agu87(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

Cry us a river!
I love dis guy....#nohomo
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrEverest(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Check the statistics. Foreign men do not consider black women attractive so they're less likely to settle with you except you're rich and maybe, fair-skinned . They are less likely to marry you. cheesy

They, for some odd reason, consider us better in bed than white men. Heck! We're better hung and more masculine than the white, pale sissies.

It's more common to find a white woman cheating with a black man than a white man cheating with a black woman.
For the record, we would easily eat a white woman's _vagina than a black woman's which is all dark, bumpy and smelly. Eewwwh!
O men, you must be a badoo in real life, you can roll in the mud & fight dirty with your rhetoric misiles. With this baleful venom you poured here, which to me is like killing an ant with a sledgehammer, the op must be full of regrets now for being an irritant!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Smh. I am none of these and i have many friends who are not like what you have listed....

Not a battle of sexes so id just slide like generalizations aint annoying.....
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Jadekitana(f): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

They, for some odd reason, consider us better in bed than white men. Heck! We're better hung and more masculine than the white, pale sissies.

I think you must have been meeting ladies with smelling private part, dirty ojuelegba girls I guess.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Aroh48(m): 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.