Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (72108 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!

The thing is, this is the only excuse you as.sholes ever come up with. It clearly shows that you bi.tches have no other thing to offer than the little change in your pockets. Some of us don't want any of that but you fuc.k.boys have nothing else to offer. You will keep meeting golddiggers who would run you dry until you grow up and learn to behave like real men. Your forefathers took care of their wives and still respected them. Now we take care of ourselves yet you idiots will still not recieve sense. If all women are golddiggers like you claim, who are those I see working tirelessly day and night? Get out of here joor. You have no point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

I think you must have been meeting ladies with smelling private part, dirty ojuelegba girls I guess.
U see Y we say women are the problem to themselves..... So u are the clean ojuelegba girl I guess#lolzzzzz.......... My 2 cents for u also

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
pointblank247:
hey woman your whole write up only says things about ur class and level and the level and class of men you can attract or are attracted to u in the whole of 170million population of Nigeria and your myopia makes you to think that your small world is were we end. we real men are demanding apologies or.......

You? Real man? You can't even read common disclaimer properly?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Check the statistics. Foreign men do not consider black women attractive so they're less likely to settle with you except you're rich and maybe, fair-skinned . They are less likely to marry you. cheesy

All white women ,on the other hand, have a fetish for African men.
They, for some odd reason, consider us better in bed than white men. Heck! We're better hung and more masculine than the white, pale sissies.

It's more common to find a white woman cheating with a black man than a white man cheating with a black woman.

You all should be glad we roll with you.

For the record, we would easily eat a white woman's _vagina than a black woman's which is all dark, bumpy and smelly. Eewwwh!

No.4 they think they are God's gift to women. Ironically, it is the other way round undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

I think you must have been meeting ladies with smelling private part, dirty ojuelegba girls I guess.

[i] So, you agree majority of you stink.

Most of you pigs hang your panties out to dry in your hostel yards and we puke when we see them 'cause they stink.

Some of your vaginas ooze with stale pork smell at first then later smell like wet shoes. Eeeeeeewwwww! ]/i]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Obiwannn: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
AreaFada2:

Funny thing is that 75% of 9ja girls married to oyinbo that I know still have a 9ja bf.

Some years back, a 9ja boy died on top one 9ja girl married to oyinbo. Here in Europe.
Although marriage to the Oyinbo began in Africa.

I'm sure someone reading this story will know this case.
The worst case of domestic violence I have personally witnessed was an oyinbo husband battering our own 9ja sister.

He only stopped when we 9ja guys went to warn him seriously.

We all see things daily. Judging all from your narrow angle is rather myopic.

OP, we have heard all these before.

Don't forget that 9ja boys are among the people who marry oyinbo & other Africans the most.

9ja have been looking elsewhere since long time. They will hardly miss you. grin cheesy

Good luck with the foreign bf/hubby.
biko tell them

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Most of you pigs hang your panties out to dry in your hostel yards and we puke when we see them 'cause they stink.

Some of your vaginas ooze with stale pork smell at first then later smell like wet shoes. Eeeeeeewwwww! ]/i]
U seem to have a whole lot of experience on how em stuffs hmmmmmmm ooozzzzee like u put it #lolzzzzz...... Easy on em abeg "later smells like wet shoes" dt got me off my seat.... Hahahahahahahah
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Slickest(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : Most Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their life. Smh

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. Most nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : All men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. smiley no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome smiley

Eeyyaahh!!! You must have been through a lot, I can imagine how many guys u must have dated dat gave u such knowledge of their qualities...

It must have hurt really bad, when all u girls searc for is a land of honey forgetting bees sting...

Well sugar, not all men are bad, nd if u say they are, ur brothers also fall in the same category...

...Ur heart must have been broken 2 pieces!!!! U'll b fine sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
omoharry:
Babe thank you very much..give them back thier own bitter pill to swallow..you are sooooo on point about no 4, 7 and 9..God in Heaven. i have given up hope on these guys..honestly. Their naustiness is appauling..even when they meet women that would never bother them for anything, they will still misbehave and feel they are God sent....Secondly op..remember the matured and responsible guys are not here..they are busy with work and would never spend thier quality time to bash women..most guys here are are students from secondary schoool to polytechnic/ University ..We aslo have the guys that are employed with less task to do at thier work place & Unemployed..these guys are pretty immature ,fustrated, broke, insecured and heart broken..they lack respect for women that is why they always end up getting thier fingers burnt..you cannot be nausty to a girl and except her to give you joy and affection..it can never work. you must show a lady respect, love, &affection before she can commit to give you that joy and affection you ever wish for...you cannot be a dragon and be expected to be treated as a lamb..it does not work that way?..op you do well.every day you guys keep bashing women as if you all do not have your own flaws
am tryna' view from your angle..what your definition of "broke"
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Jadekitana(f): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

So your parents sent you to school and you go to the back of female hostels to look at dirty pants they spread abi? Then probably start mas.turbating to those smelling pants! Very unfortunate, one girl somewhere is tripping for a useless kid like you, if only she knew he's just a self-servicer who has access to cheap data to spew rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ineedajobfast: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Angelberry:

No need being rude, answer the simple question with yes or no. After typing and forming team foreign guys you still get layd by a Nigerian student. take a chill pill miss and stop being rude. I can never be a dick rider cos we are not in same class
10 bottles of origin for u, miss. abi na Smirnoff u dey take?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Look here, boy. Go and look for someone else to bore with your meaningless, unnecessary display of undiluted foolishness. I shall not indulge you. Your little opinion has been duly noted and flushed down the toilet of no-fvcks given kiss
Be nice and I might actually get you a job grin
Bye, jobless, broke, dim-witted sham of a man kiss
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..your assertion is ironically hilariousgringrin

Am I suppose to take offense or get annoyed by what a poverty stricken ineffable shameless gold digger says about me when I know myself? Ok I'm broke, is your penurious narcissistic imbecilic self satisfied now?grin

I'm not gifted with tolerance for vapidity, so! fvck off my mention, you incorrigible lascivious all-befouling offense to all of good taste and decency.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
erico2k2:

Zika virus Loading
o boy you got me rooling.EBOLA virus detected.don't mind them. They've got no class.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrCork: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Angelberry:

What?

...see yorr treeangle healike jacker potato...so you wannto compare we Londoner (A.K.A fine boys no pimples) to those mechanic loookin homebase guys that looklike Falconey of nairaland. ...have you son falconey?..sweet hatt...do you have taste? ..GOAT!!(No oofense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Richydos:

Hmmmmmm... Dear u pointed out d Bible saying "ask n it shall be giving" I only asked a question relating to ur ideology..... N talking about naija guys scamming d white woman n the naija gals scamming or begging d naija guy for money to be vice-versa. Sweety m lost @ the point u are trying to make here
ALL M POINTING @ IS Y would want to term a guy broke for not giving u wat u requested 4...besides u aren't capable to afford it........ N the Bible like u put it saying "ask n it shall be giving" doesn't justify any point u are trying to make......... Hope u sef no dey among those girls ripping guys off em Atm cards... Lolz #wink
not my thread your comment attracted me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by bammy777(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Guy calm down. This isn't a battle of the sexes. The purpose of this thread is not to compare and contrast nigerian men to their women counterparts or to demean anyone. If you read the whole post, I also mentioned that nigerian women also have their imperfections. Both men and women have their own awful sides. And I guess the irony of the story is, that makes us perfect for each other.
. You are confused. .......

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by zizi04(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
u dey there dey narrate story. let ur brother tell us how he handle's his girl or better still, let his girl do the talking. i also wanna know how ur own boyfriend treats u madam fat lips
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
not my thread your comment attracted me.
No need of worries.... I didn't quote the op but U Cox of what I came across from ur post...... #be chilled
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
If that's what your little brain can glean from the post, oh well...
Slickest:

Eeyyaahh!!! You must have been through a lot, I can imagine how many guys u must have dated dat gave u such knowledge of their qualities...

It must have hurt really bad, when all u girls searc for is a land of honey forgetting bees sting...

Well sugar, not all men are bad, nd if u say they are, ur brothers also fall in the same category...

...Ur heart must have been broken 2 pieces!!!! U'll b fine sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

He has resulted to insults, Buhahaha! Dirty pant sniffer, useless boy! Next time u wouldn't type such thrash about women. Cos that pvssy you call stinky is where your foolish self came out from. If ladies have stinky pvssies then your mum and sisters ain't exempted, ediot.
His mom n sisters....deari that's damn outta line...... Even if u gat no remorse for his sis... It ought not be his mom...... Really bad manner
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

He has resulted to insults, Buhahaha! Dirty pant sniffer, useless boy! Next time u wouldn't type such thrash about women. Cos that pvssy you call stinky is where your foolish self came out from. If ladies have stinky pvssies then your mum and sisters ain't exempted, ediot.

_Whore, don't try to play smart with big daddy Cruiz.

Did you or did you not create a thread to admit that you were _fucked by several men at a party?
You're a _slut. I bet you've been lying to one innocent boy that you're faithful when in truth you are worth less than Afrocandy!

_Whore! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
pucelle:

My dear sir,I joined nairaland January 10 2016 after been an observant of the site for close to a year,I actually joined because I see a lot of misconstructions about women or rather girls,and trust me I have been made to believe that Nairaland is anti women,even a new moniker "stupedinluv" created a thread on that.

and all she got was a reply from the owner of the site "seun" for her to list links of thread that are anti women making FP,threads that are very obvious even to a stranger like me a year ago, and monikers with (m) attached to it throwing jabs and insults at the op.

if the media cannot respect the female gender I wonder how they want to influence the ready backlash females face from their male counterparts outside the media instead they help compound the problem at hand angry
nobody will help you.help yourself. I don't know how women think.anyway,you're created already. You're so dependent in everything that you use any little thing to feel that you're suppose to be treated spaecially even when you're belittling yourself.can you read the tread this one just opened and the ones her likes has open.I'm sure you can't se anything wrongs cos you girls reason thesame way.the earlier you ladies learn to be independent and respect yourself by placing yourselves where you belong,the better.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : Most Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their life. Smh

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. Most nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : All men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. smiley no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome smiley

Op na bcuz u just break up abi? Nd ur bf has all these attributes grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by HaneefahRN(f): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
noblegrex:
her tread just affirm what guys are saying about bitch like her. Isn't it obvious. She just made loud and clear that they're right about Nigerian girls. The facts speaks for it self. Its all about laziness and the demand for money she only digress a bit. She's still confirming their assertions about some bitches.so we aren't hypocrites she just made me happy by helping to expose the simple truth about you NIGERIAN girls/bitch. Like 95%

*yawns* what are you talking about?

See, I'm not interested in immature back and forth this afternoon, but I'll give a neutral reply anyway. In every gender we have the good, bad and ugly, what the OP talked about holds true for some men , what u're trying to imply also holds true for some women. Some guys on NL are known for their excitement to bash women esp Nigerian women, hear them call 'women' bitches, and all sorts of unprintable names, they are always on every female bashing thread, so a thread bashing some men overlooking the generalization now, and these same ones will still come and cry foul and generalize while insulting the entire or almost all the female population. Now what do we call that?

You speak like a misogynist. Look around alot of women don't depend on men, even in most marriages, both gender contribute to the finances of the home.So I dnt get where the 95% of women are dependent balderdash is coming from. Some ladies might be, but stop exaggerating.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
pucelle:

My dear sir,I joined nairaland January 10 2016 after been an observant of the site for close to a year,I actually joined because I see a lot of misconstructions about women or rather girls,and trust me I have been made to believe that Nairaland is anti women,even a new moniker "stupedinluv" created a thread on that.

and all she got was a reply from the owner of the site "seun" for her to list links of thread that are anti women making FP,threads that are very obvious even to a stranger like me a year ago, and monikers with (m) attached to it throwing jabs and insults at the op.

if the media cannot respect the female gender I wonder how they want to influence the ready backlash females face from their male counterparts outside the media instead they help compound the problem at hand angry
nobody will help you.help yourself. I don't know how women think.anyway,you're created already. You're so dependent in everything that you use any little thing to feel that you're suppose to be treated spaecially even when you're belittling yourself.can you read the tread this one just opened and the ones her likes has open.I'm sure you can't see anything wrong cos you girls reason thesame way.the earlier you ladies learn to be independent and respect yourself by placing yourselves where you belong,the better.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Jadekitana(f): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Richydos:

His mom n sisters....deari that's damn outta line...... Even if u gat no remorse for his sis... It ought not be his mom...... Really bad manner

See don't correct me! Why didn't you speak up when he typed such silly thrash or u didn't see it? I bet u hit the like button.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by falconey(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrCork:

...see yorr healike nacker potato...so you wannto compare we Londoner (A.K.A fine boys no pimples) to those mechanic loookin homebase guys that looklike Falconey of nairaland. ...have you son falconey?..sweet hatt...do you have taste? (No oofense) undecided

Something as heavy as rick ross will fall on you corkhead!!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You generalised but its true for so many. Me am tired of them already, i want a foreign/European partner.
Hm see ur mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.