Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (71970 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by sirwilly1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
For all the ladies that supports this thread,....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Leriebloom:

Lolz. Na u get my mouth. mumu. Arrogant thing.
nah stop it i was just messing with you who would want to piss such a beautiful lady off, amma just blow you cyber kiss instead if you go gree
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by jeff1607(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
what makes a man, A MAN?

is it his CHARACTER or the way he responds to situations or the way he thinks, or his bank account.

what makes a man broke? is it just all about the money?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrsChima(f): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Never tell a Nigerian boy, he has tiny dick and can't fvck!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Really? How noble of you to stand up for your gender...yet you turned a blind eye when a member of your gender tried to skew lies in your favour.

I repeat: ALL Nigerian girls beg for money. Even if their parents give them large allowances. It is programmed in your psyche to beg me for favours yet you claim to be feminists. "Girl power! Y ay! ".

Stop begging.Habe some SELF-RESPECT!

why are you crying over this? Guys rule d world as u said nd as such rule d money so definitely a gal must ask u for money (your mum sister daughter wife) and you must give so get over it

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by sochima1989(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Guy calm down. This isn't a battle of the sexes. The purpose of this thread is not to compare and contrast nigerian men to their women counterparts or to demean anyone. If you read the whole post, I also mentioned that nigerian women also have their imperfections. Both men and women have their own awful sides. And I guess the irony of the story is, that makes us perfect for each other.
haaaahaaaaa ?? Nne u dey beg? Ur post is truthful but less truthful.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
jayhumble:

Babe Whatsup... wink
I dey/ m ok
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ourchoice(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
ikwubaba:

So true. Just that Naija girls still go to school, not learning anything. Majority just do runs and sort out their academics and buy expensive things not commensurate with their background. At the end of the day, they are still half baked and cannot fit in. They become leper seeking help. And to take this help in strides is still difficult. All manners of pride still accompany them in strides. Men are willing to take care of their babes, but they can only do that according to their various abilities and general preferences.
cool
amokeme:
I have a little company alrdy, thanks for the advice wink may God bless us all
smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by iamdynamite(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You generalised but its true for so many. Me am tired of them already, i want a foreign/European partner.
am a foreigner,so come for me grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol...I'm having a really good day. The minute I saw the topic of the thread,I was like..."This is going to be fun " and it's truly been fun...grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
u just said is a man's world right? cool and there is this old saying dat women are supposed to remain in the kitchen yea? fine when a woman is done with her kitchen work, bein on NL is allowed. on the oda hand guys are to till d soil and bring home d daily bread so I don't see how been on NL will bring d food. Also is in the bible "ask and u shall receive" if I ask u for money and u give dats ur problem cos I didn't jazz you.
Funny u.... N according to ur own Bible "it says if he doesn't give u the money" he is broke n stingy ba...... If u have ur own money then u shouldn't ask for his na....... # WHERE ARE MY MISS INDEPENDENT........
Show me a man who toils with her who doesn't rely on him financially but I can show u countless Nigerian girls who get dug by naija dudes Cox of em mentality of pocket digging.....
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by jaz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Abeg Op get hormonal stress, no mind wetin she dey talk. It's the time of the month
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Lol...I'm having a really good day. The minute I saw the topic of the thread,I was like..."This is going to be fun " and it's truly been fun...grin

Exactly! grin

I just cleaned 5 aisles of Nigerian boys' tears and blood!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
HEY! YOU ARE ONE UNFORTUNATE BI.TCH!!

I'M SURE U R FAT!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by kilokeys(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
We really meant to love u girls o..

But desperate situations calls for desperate measures..

And if the funds are available folks can take care of themselves..

Majority of the Nigerians abroad look fly..

Our priority is hustle , sex, more hustle..

We fit no baff sef.. No vex.

When I was working.. I had all these for my grooming as a gentleman.

Now I am on the street.. No time to floss.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Doubleagent008(m): 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsChima:

When he doesn't have any money/assets. undecided grin grin
then most guys can't be accepted as broke because you and I know that is not the basis of the definition in this write up. Broke here is considered as a guy who won't have the money to buy gowns, shoes, hair, nails etc anytime and every time they are requested and that means the word broke is subjective. Don't you think? And if we use this definition of the OP, then why would ask for something if u can afford it? so that means the lady too is broke. isn't it? so are we saying it's wrong for a guy to be broke ( in fact he should not be considered a REAL man if u ask some ladies) but acceptable if a woman is? I agree with your definition but a lot of people don't understand it, or fail to put it into perspective.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why don't you manufacture ur own man ms perfect! I gues ur post doesn't exempt your brothers n family members too!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Jilov(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : Most Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their life. Smh

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. Most nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : All men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. smiley no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome smiley
You talk like a gold digger who dnt know how to Bleep
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by cyprus000: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
It's not bad to be broke. Don't get all worked up because of it. If you work hard enough, your story can change.
I might have hit a nerve but this should serve as a wake up call to you, to try and bring meaning into your worthless life and not to lash out at me, poor innocent me embarassed
And you know what they say about empty vessels making the loudest noise, kiss
Bye
[size=13pt]
Lol..your assertion is ironically hilariousgringrin

Am I suppose to take offense or get annoyed by what a poverty stricken ineffable shameless gold digger say about me when I know myself? Ok I'm broke, is your penurious narcissistic imbecilic self satisfied now?grin

I'm not gifted with tolerance for vapidity, so! fvck off my mention, you incorrigible lascivious all-befouling offense to all of good taste and decency.
[/size]
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by kikies(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
ur father is a Nigerian man ooo
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ufinity(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Just Wait.... A counter post is coming. undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by kenchop: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
''SUPER INFLATED EGO'' GOT ME CRACKED UP..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
I dey/ m ok

I like ur signature smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
tongue
my baby u know im up to d task right?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by soderican(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Try discover mungo park my dear
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by slimmybaarbie(f): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Emmytrill:
Ugly looking Op with face like that of a hyena angry

Hey handsome undecided

Can you create an ant? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..your assertion is ironically hilariousgringrin

Am I suppose to take offense or get annoyed by what a poverty stricken ineffable shameless gold digger says about me, when I know myself? Ok I'm broke, is your penurious narcissistic imbecilic self satisfied now?grin

I'm not gifted with tolerance for vapidity, so! fvck off my mention, you incorrigible lascivious all-befouling offense to all of good taste and decency.
[/size]
All these words just for 1 living soul..... Bob dtx harsh though she must have run her mouth sha but dtx naija girls for u....... There power is in their mouth # apply a naija guy wisdom "just send her recharge card *lolz
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Rose01y: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : Most Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their life. Smh

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. Most nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : All men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. smiley no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome smiley

I don't agree with no 5 ..... not all Nigerian guy stinks ..... maybe you have not been meeting the clean ones
and no 10 also ... there r some mature one's as well
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsChima:

Exactly! grin

I just cleaned 5 aisles of Nigerian boys' tears and blood!

Funny enough,it's all the things they are saying about women that's actually exciting me. Some of them are true,of course,but it's perhaps the circumstances surrounding their outburst that's particularly exciting.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by samuel051: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
I know im broke but at least i can acquire these hover board and a 2015 Honda crosstour.

Senator Ben Murray Bruce 2015 - calling a guy broke becos he wasn't able to afford what u or ur parents can't afford is called hipocracy.
#buy the common sense book to grow common sense in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Ghost447(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are so stup1d i dont even know where to start from. Which yeye statistics, they one conducted by pink swollen white american men? who no black woman wants. LMao. For your information, hate to say this but real whities/europeans have this fetish for african women. And guess what these ones are 100 times more attractive than those fat pigs.

Have you forgotten the only white women black men can "afford" are usually fat or obese? grin We see it all the time. The left overs of white men are your pride. If they were slim and good looking they wont even look at you twice BECAUSE MOST DON'T FIND BLACK MEN ATTRACTIVE. Sorry but that's the fvcking truth right there. You asked for it.

You should have kept quiet if i were you

One more thing white men often go for dark/caramel black women if they are going interracial. Now kill yourself monkey.

Black women are really doing black men s favour. Normally they should be the last pick of every woman.
You seems to know how white men want black ladies... I hope say you no dey do babotu for there shall? i.e , if you have been or still there.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by harsysky(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP , you're right! But it is like telling someone not to eat. It's not possible. They must date Naija guys even when you pay them not to do so.

Op, if I pay you to stop eating, will you do so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.