Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (72120 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You generalised but its true for so many. Me am tired of them already, i want a foreign/European partner.
Lolzzzzz.... I wish u all d best in search of that European partner.... This is 1 of d major problems of Nigeria gals of ur kind "shallow minded"..... Thinking em problems about Naija guys can be solved with foreign guys...... U must be a freak of Korean movies not 2 forget d zee world stuffs...... But trust me when I say ur solution is right here..... # BE D CHANGE U SEEK 4......MY 2 CENTS FOR U

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by HaneefahRN(f): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrCork:

....SAY WOT?...homebase nigeria guys that lookLIKe lagos roadside mechanic or we London Nigerian guys? undecided

undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Charles4075(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Smh, Kids everywhere.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!
u ain't suppose to say this.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
It's not bad to be broke. Don't get all worked up because of it. If you work hard enough, your story can change.
I might have hit a nerve but this should serve as a wake up call to you, to try and bring meaning into your worthless life and not to lash out at me, poor innocent me embarassed
And you know what they say about empty vessels making the loudest noise, kiss
Bye
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Yeah! Why won't a sybaritic promiscuous simpleton lyk you open the cesspool of putrid effluvium you call mouth to call me broke? when all a heap of gold digging loathsome repulsiveness lyk you knows is weigh net worth of men on first sight.

Well, I don't have time for poverty stricken boorish lowlife.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ourchoice(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
amokeme:
let me start with the bold, true I'm below 25 but may I remind you that it has nothing to do with age.. We have Nigerian ladies of above 25 and not depending on any man for nothing.
We also have girls of 16 alrdy depending on a bf or just any man for stuffs(in most cases iv seen, not that their parents are not financially capable. No, some girls just see it as a right which is totally wrong. And I don't blame guys who treat such girls like trash. I mean, what do you expect??) No man can look me in the face and say "I got this for you" never. And if you got a gift for me and you feel it gives you an edge to disrespect me, ill buy you double of what you got and that's it! I always say this life is simple we humans just tend to complicate it by all means.
I don't see anything wrong in my parent still providing for me before i can stand on my feets. I am their responsibility and not any man's responsibility. And when I get married I will be responsible for my own self and my parents and not depend on my husband. It's that simple!

And the second part, please can everybody stop generalising??! Not all and I repeat not all Nigerian women are men dependent! I can speak for myself and some of my friends too. Men are alrdy domineering by nature. I always tell ladies, giving them the opportunity to buy stuffs for you is like fueling their alrdy alrdy domineering spirit.

The OP went off with her number 1 point. She speaks for herself and not every Nigerian lady.
I have no option than to believe totally in all you wrote! You are a true reflection of a great woman or woman-to-be, keep it up and remain focused and don't let those irresponsible ladies derail you. You will be great! My little advice: if you are still in school, learn ways to earn passive income online and offline now that you are still under your parents care...it will help you grow faster...don't just wait for a white collar job after graduation, it hardly make people rich, stay blessed, I so much love your comment smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrsChima(f): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Awwwwww. I see many pained Nigerian boys! grin grin

Never tell a broke nigga, he is broke! He knows he is broke and doesn't want to hear you tell him he is broke! grin grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by AWObest: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Must it only b dat a guy shld spend on his gf, wat is nw d parents work. U ask 4 a guy 2 spend on u, d nest tin will b 4 him 2 ask 4 sex (kinni ere re, ta ni o fe se owo ti o ni jere). Notin goes 4 notin.dnt ask 4 money & he wnt ask 4 sex. let love b love, den no wahala.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
That's all that matters nah! tongue

Lol...Of,course.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by OneManLegion(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Sorry
Don't be mad
Just change your ways
Stope being a broke ass bitch. Work hard and make something of your life
Stop being a fůck boy. There's more to this life than sex
Work on your personal hygiene. Don't be a disgusting imp
You're not that special. Don't think the world revolves around you
Learn to bridle your dick
Stop lying. The truth will set you free grin
Finally, grow up. No one likes a man child.
You're welcome kiss

Yawns. You lack sense more than Nigeria lacks good leaders.

As for you, stop seeing a guy as your benefactor and relationships as a source of income, it's demeaning and undignifying.

By the way, I smell nice. Always.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Doubleagent008(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Argumentum ad hominem
meaning
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Richydos(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are so stup1d i dont even know where to start from. Which yeye statistics, they one conducted by pink swollen white american men? who no black woman wants. LMao. For your information, hate to say this but real whities/europeans have this fetish for african women. And guess what these ones are 100 times more attractive than those fat pigs.

Have you forgotten the only white women black men can "afford" are usually fat or obese? grin We see it all the time. The left overs of white men are your pride. If they were slim and good looking they wont even look at you twice BECAUSE MOST DON'T FIND BLACK MEN ATTRACTIVE. Sorry but that's the fvcking truth right there. You asked for it.

You should have kept quiet if i were you

One more thing white men often go for dark/caramel black women if they are going interracial. Now kill yourself monkey.

Black women are really doing black men s favour. Normally they should be the last pick of every woman.

Lolzzzz..... Deari u sounded quite bittered.. Eeeeeewwww Naija guys iyaf done u something ba??.... Hahahahahahah..... Guess dat dude u were trying to counter at, only pointed out his own mind, so no need hating at dat guy..... Lemme guess he his ur X.... Lolzzzx.... Cox u really so pained at me
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Check the statistics. Foreign men do not consider black women attractive so they're less likely to settle with you except you're rich and maybe, fair-skinned . They are less likely to marry you. cheesy

All white women ,on the other hand, have a fetish for African men.
They, for some odd reason, consider us better in bed than white men. Heck! We're better hung and more masculine than the white, pale sissies.

It's more common to find a white woman cheating with a black man than a white man cheating with a black woman.

You all should be glad we roll with you.

For the record, we would easily eat a white woman's _vagina than a black woman's which is all dark, bumpy and smelly. Eewwwh!
chaii how bad have you forgotten dat you came out through that "dark bumpy smelly" hole? and no white woman will allow you eat her vagina cos u lack skills. A real man wudnt be on NL pouring out maggots from his bacterial infested mouth if he had something beta doing. In a nutshell, get your acts together.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by amokeme(f): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Fabulocity post=43672981]

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

1.. what will make a girl that is mental and emotionally stable send her nudes to her bf
2..any man that beats a woman is not mentally ok.
3... women! Woman! Please stop accepting gifts you can't afford!!!!!!!!! This is just wrong! If the gifts he gifted you are things you can afford, giving it back won't be a problem! Even if you think he is not mature, just give them back, that's how far his reasoning can go. Simple

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
OP has been scammed... Sounds bitter like ur BF just dumped u. Well, blame it on the economy... Weather odikwa harsh... Government odikwa harsh... Employment market odikwa harsh... Even Devil sef don dey plan relocate comot from naija cuz the situation of the country don tough pass am. Sorry Bae... Take heart and all d best in finding your Knights in shining armor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ourchoice(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsChima:

Never tell a broke nigga, he is broke! He knows he is broke and doesn't want to hear you tell him he is broke! grin grin gringrin
funny woman, clown cheesy cheesy cheesy

The truth is:

Nigerian guys love sex so much while Nigerian women love money more than monkey love banana cheesy cheesy, reason men take them for granted cry cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
u ain't suppose to say this.

Really? How noble of you to stand up for your gender...yet you turned a blind eye when a member of your gender tried to skew lies in your favour.

I repeat: ALL Nigerian girls beg for money. Even if their parents give them large allowances. It is programmed in your psyche to beg me for favours yet you claim to be feminists. "Girl power! Y ay! ".

Stop begging.Habe some SELF-RESPECT!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
Its rather unfortunate that people who claim to be decent use a forum like this to vent their frustrations and hatred on all the guys in nigeria, where is the fact in these assertions

All guys in nigeria cheat

All guys in nigeria are broke, Bleep boys fat and dirty.

I find these repulsive, just becos u met a few wrong people is no basis to generalize on all men.

This person is clearly a misogynist, a hater of men.

There are good guys out there and well meanin ladies will attest to this, let's not let our definition of good decent and responsible men and nigerians be distorted by some haters on this forum

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
chaii how bad have you forgotten dat you came out through that "dark bumpy smelly" hole? and no white woman will allow you eat her vagina cos u lack skills. A real man wudnt be on NL pouring out maggots from his bacterial infested mouth if he had something beta doing. In a nutshell, get your acts together.

Babe Whatsup... wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by adefizzy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
@Op I bet that is wot ur daddy was bt u mother still went ahead to marry him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:

[i] While a real woman should be on Nairaland, right?

There you go: You accept women are not suppose to work.

swear that you don't beg me for money. I dare you to swear!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by lezz(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Hidden in the open, I am. cheesy

Since they want a battle of the sexes, we'd bring war to them!
I like how you write too. So we have two things in common thus far.

You've earned my followership in just few minutes grin

I just did a counter thread to this now.

I'll be posting it within the moment.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Doubleagent008(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
MrsChima:

really how do you correctly assess that someone is broke?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by omoplaycool(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
Be it unto you according according to your words
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by amokeme(f): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
ourchoice:
I have no option than to believe totally in all you wrote! You are a true reflection of a great woman or woman-to-be, keep it up and remain focused and don't let those irresponsible ladies derail you. You will be great! My little advice: if you are still in school, learn ways to earn passive income online and offline now that you are still under your parents care...it will help you grow faster...don't just wait for a white collar job after graduation, it hardly make people rich, stay blessed, I so much love your comment smiley
I have a little company alrdy, thanks for the advice wink may God bless us all
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Doubleagent008(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=amokeme post=43678686][/quote] if these comments represent who you are on a large scale, woman!!!! will you marry me?!! please don't ever lose your senses. it will break my heart.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

[i] While a real woman should be on Nairaland, right?

There you go: You accept women are not suppose to work.

swear that you don't beg me for money. I dare you to swear!
u just said is a man's world right? cool and there is this old saying dat women are supposed to remain in the kitchen yea? fine when a woman is done with her kitchen work, bein on NL is allowed. on the oda hand guys are to till d soil and bring home d daily bread so I don't see how been on NL will bring d food. Also is in the bible "ask and u shall receive" if I ask u for money and u give dats ur problem cos I didn't jazz you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ikwubaba: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
ourchoice:
Relationship should be based on emotional feelings and love (if at all love exist). And this emotional feelings should be spontaneous and not based on:

1. Financial need or expectation

2. Material need or expectation

etc

But should be based on personality traits like:

1. Character

2. Intelligence

3. Composure

4. Manner

5. Human relation

6. Humor

7. Maybe physical attributes

But unfortunately today, ladies form emotional attraction and love only when they perceive money, favor and some sort of material acquisition in a guy....it is wrong....it is one of the reasons men are losing respect for women all over the world, not just in Nigeria alone.

The question is: if boys and girls go to same school, get equal opportunity to get same job, do same business, live in same climate, environment, why would the girl only fall in love or agree to date or marry a guy because she saw money with the guy and wants financial and material favor from the guy? Why can't she just like the guy and accept him for his looks, character, intelligence, manner, humor, etc....why must it be about money and material wealth

The world has changed....women are no longer discriminated in acquiring academic qualifications and seeking for employment....women now get better or equal opportunity with men...so it is skewed for women to keep falling in love with men because of money and material wealth when we are preaching and agitating for gender equality, think it that way!

If a guy likes you because you are physically attractive, you too should like a guy because he is physically attractive to you and not because you want him to be giving you money, buying you gifts and taking you out with his money, if you do that, he will have a feeling of entitlement and will definitely use that same money he used to get you to get himself more prettier girls with time.

So true. Just that Naija girls still go to school, not learning anything. Majority just do runs and sort out their academics and buy expensive things not commensurate with their background. At the end of the day, they are still half baked and cannot fit in. They become leper seeking help. And to take this help in strides is still difficult. All manners of pride still accompany them in strides. Men are willing to take care of their babes, but they can only do that according to their various abilities and general preferences.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by maryrosz(f): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
maryrosz:
u just said is a man's world right? cool and there is this old saying dat women are supposed to remain in the kitchen yea? fine when a woman is done with her kitchen work, bein on NL is allowed. on the oda hand guys are to till d soil and bring home d daily bread so I don't see how been on NL will bring d food. Also is in the bible "ask and u shall receive" if I ask u for money and u give dats ur problem cos I didn't jazz you.
also I don't swear d thread isn't worth it
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Chijosky(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hope your brothers are not included in the guys you mentioned
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrsChima(f): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Doubleagent008:
really how do you correctly assess that someone is broke?

When he doesn't have any money/assets. undecided grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.