Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (72143 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2016
You dey vex ooh. It's a new day abeg and I won't get involved in exchanging words with a dimwitted unfortunate fellow like you. And pls don't make me say that it's your mother that is useless
mcvaeey:
you're a very useless somebody to come up with such trash. Nigerian guys are known for being different and not easily brainwashed. Why didn't you just say that you're looking for an unfortunate man that will fall for your already hopeless life?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2016
daretodiffer:
And you are nauseating
ODE,EWUu ahofia,DANBANZA ISKA.big pvssy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2016
You must be very stupiid! Infact, your brain must have taken a leave from your head. out of all the fucktards that quoted me, you are the dumbest of them all. Another quality of typical Naija guy should be they lack understanding skills. You are quick to quote me but didn't you read the whole post. Didn't you see the part where I said that this doesn't apply to all Nigerian guys? You must have been so pained that I described your miserable life perfectly well that you came to jerk off on my mention. Pls carry yourself away. I said I wasn't going to reply any cretin today.
Kennydoc:

You admitted to have made only a few observations, yet you feel you are qualified to talk about the AVERAGE Nigerian guy. Where is your sense of rationality?
While I agree that some Nigerian guys have such characters, to qualify most guys with such adjectives simply makes you irrational. Your sense of reasoning had/has a major defect.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2016
noblegrex:
My mother is ODE,EWUu ahofia,DANBANZA ISKA.big pvssy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
What the hell is this one saying? Have you finished your homework? Abeg swerve before I release my anger on you. I've warned you.
iykedare:

You are such a dunce. From your posts,I could infer that you are a lazy parasite who depends on men to survive. Don't you have the same opportunity as the boys you are referring to? Was your education a waste?

Like mother,lime daughter.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by BrosMayowa(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2016
"Observations"... Hmm.. As long as you didn't generalise 100% of the Nigerian population of males, we're good. I just hope the 'subjects' you observed are widely-dispersed and you didn't centralise them in one location.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43698854][/quote]oni ranu. Its not your fault nah.its the fault of those that picked you up from the gutter and took you to an orphanage home.cos you don't know your mother.that's why you don't have respect for them. Probably you're a daughter of a B1TCH so tell me how this one will know the value of a mother. OloBo fi fe.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Joy1706(f): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2016
KASTIEL:

did you even read this before you posted it?
Ask me again
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Joy1706(f): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2016
This is proof that these naija/NL bastards can dish out rubbish but can't take it. You'll see them master bating happily over female bashing threads. But see how they're crying here. Mofos

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Pls keep the insults coming kiss
You're still validating my points
immature cretin
e pain you well well grin grin grin grin grin
Baddoo01:
This ain't nothing to worry about. What I sense here is a bitch that's been used and dumped and has no other option than pour out her anger on 'studied Nigerian guys' probably her exes who's shown her the hard way. Baby girl, you ain't wise doing it here and it ain't gonna stop you from getting played real bad again. Bleep yha stinking ass & that of some of**king bitches that'll get this into their head. #A proud Nigerian. #Play the bitch that thinks she's wise. #we rock. Idiot
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Joy1706(f): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!
Hahahahahaha! World famous for being smart my ass. Yet ya'll are being magarized by SMALL girls day in day out
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by iyknaz(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
Guy calm down. This isn't a battle of the sexes. The purpose of this thread is not to compare and contrast nigerian men to their women counterparts or to demean anyone. If you read the whole post, I also mentioned that nigerian women also have their imperfections. Both men and women have their own awful sides. And I guess the irony of the story is, that makes us perfect for each other.
You must be high. So you're now begging 4 mercy, abi? So you're now claiming it isn't a battle of the sexes even when u said u wanted guys 2 have a taste if their own medicine. The truth is that Nigerian guys know a loyal woman when they see one. If you're a gold digger, you'll be treated exactly how you've claimed Nigerian men treat women. In that your silly post, u said most Nigerian men are broke or just have a low paying job, hence can't meet the demands of their dates, but u also expect a decent guy with good pay to treat u as a queen and not rush u into sex. Aren't u a hypocrit? So u want a guy to spend money on you in an attempt 2 get 2 know u, but u don't wanna be rushed into sex? U must be high on some cheap drugs. People like you are exactly what's wrong with the world today.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2016
REad my post very well. I specifically said that insults were welcome and some dimwits have been masturrbating on my mentions as expected grin
which proves that all my points are right
enemachris:
This OP is very funny ooh, you bring dis kind topic wey u tak finish us black kings "as my white baby girl would always call me", and u expect my fellow lovely black handsome kings like me not to say any tin? grin,. expecting no tongue lashes for posting this kind of "phrase" is like walking under d rain and expecting ur body not to be wet my sister. Its impossicant. Any tin wey u and @spendiluv wey guys don d butcher alive already hear, na una tak una hand cause am. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2016
noblegrex:
oni ranu. Its not your fault nah.its the fault of those that picked you up from the gutter and took you to an orphanage home.cos you don't know your mother.that's why you don't have respect for them. Probably you're a daughter of a B1TCH like my mother so tell me how this one will know the value of a mother. OloBo fi fe bi ti iya mi.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Please abeg shut up shut shut up
Didn't even read the horsecrap you typed because i know it will be full of shiit
I don't know if you men are cursed or if you're being stupiid on purpose
you should be ashamed atyour sheer display of illiteracy
If you can't understand, how is it my fault?
Even the person that I directed the comment to understood well
If you quote me again, you'll die a very miserable death
fool
iyknaz:
You must be high. So you're now begging 4 mercy, abi? So you're now claiming it isn't a battle of the sexes even when u said u wanted guys 2 have a taste if their own medicine. The truth is that Nigerian guys know a loyal woman when they see one. If you're a gold digger, you'll be treated exactly how you've claimed Nigerian men treat women. In that your silly post, u said most Nigerian men are broke or just have a low paying job, hence can't meet the demands of their dates, but u also expect a decent guy with good pay to treat u as a queen and not rush u into sex. Aren't u a hypocrit? So u want a guy to spend money on you in an attempt 2 get 2 know u, but u don't wanna be rushed into sex? U must be high on some cheap drugs. People like you are exactly what's wrong with the world today.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Joy1706(f): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

[i] So, you agree majority of you stink.

Most of you pigs hang your panties out to dry in your hostel yards and we puke when we see them 'cause they stink.

Some of your vaginas ooze with stale pork smell at first then later smell like wet shoes. Eeeeeeewwwww! ]/i]
Coming from a man who doesn't wipe his ding done after peeing and drops of urine combined with sweat will congregate in his boxers. That same boxers will be worn for a week. Imagine the filth that must be in that place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
You're among the lucky few thent and i did not generalise when stating my assertions
maybe if you had read the entire post, you'd have seen that par
jacy67:
I am dating a full blooded Naija guy and am proud of him anytime any day! smiley

op , I have a question for you. Have you dated all the guys in Nigeria? If yes, then you must be worse than Kezaya... sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by noblegrex: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43699830][/quote] ikukumpi,oponu.you just prove that you don't know your mum.its a pity.Big wide Pvssy dumbo.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by iyknaz(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2016
Joy1706:

Hahahahahaha! World famous for being smart my ass. Yet ya'll are being magarized by SMALL girls day in day out
Lool...see u. If only u know what these girls pass through in our hands. What u so called smart girls do before we even give u a little change to change ur over worn sanitary pads is amazing. Let me break it down 4 u: if a guy spends a 100k on u, believe u me he's worth10million, that's not foolishness - an average guy will have good reasons 2 spends d smallest amount on a gold digging hoe. What's 100k to a millionaire? If only u girls know what u girls are losing every time u spread ur legs 4 a "maga", u girls would turn nuns. No average Nigerian guy is so gullible not 2 know he's being" magarized". They only victims in a relationship involving an average Nigerian man is the gold digger who thinks she's smart.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2016
You wannkers are still jerking off on this topic abi?
It was very much expected
and there's still lots of room grin grin grin
and lotion/vaseline
make sure you cummm before you leave cheesy
fucktards
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by bxcode(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Joy1706:

Its not a matter of meeting wring guys. Most naija men are just nothing to write home about sadly
Yea, i agree that most Naija men are just nothing to write home about. But you said some right? Now why would you focus your energy on the 'some' you talked about and ignore the other remaining ones. It still shows that you are more preoccupied with those 'nothing to write home about ones' more than the other good ones. What you focus on is what you get, simple.
As a lady, ignore them and work on yourself as a lady to be better all round and while doing that work on yourself you will unconsciously draw the good ones to you. But when you go about looking out for the bad ones with such prejudiced mindset so that you can show them how messed up they are and how you are better off, then bad ones will continue to show up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by iyknaz(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
Please abeg shut up shut shut up
Didn't even read the horsecrap you typed because i know it will be full of shiit
I don't know if you men are cursed or if you're being stupiid on purpose
you should be ashamed atyour sheer display of illiteracy
If you can't understand, how is it my fault?
Even the person that I directed the comment to understood well
If you quote me again, you'll die a very miserable death
fool
You'll die first.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Kennydoc(m): 9:56am On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
You must be very stupiid! Infact, your brain must have taken a leave from your head. out of all the fucktards that quoted me, you are the dumbest of them all. Another quality of typical Naija guy should be they lack understanding skills. You are quick to quote me but didn't you read the whole post. Didn't you see the part where I said that this doesn't apply to all Nigerian guys? You must have been so pained that I described your miserable life perfectly well that you came to jerk off on my mention. Pls carry yourself away. I said I wasn't going to reply any cretin today.

I still maintain that your reasoning was/is defective. I didn't say it to insult you, but to point out very obvious things from your write up.

You gave a useless disclaimer, while in the post itself, you used the term "MOST Nigerian guys" a couple of times. Don't you know what 'most' means?
How can you talk about most Nigerian guys when you admitted to have only met a few?

Again, you said you didn't mean to demean guys, only to say in your last paragraph that you wanted them to have a taste of their own medicine. What kind of human being are you? Where is your sense of rationality?

I won't condescend so low as to start exchanging insults with you. You're too uncultured to have any form of communication with me.

Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the FEW observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : MOST Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their lives.

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. MOST nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours.

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : ALL men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a joystick and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by BrosMayowa(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
You wannkers are still jerking off on this topic abi?
It was very much expected
and there's still lots of room grin grin grin
and lotion/vaseline
make sure you cummm before you leave cheesy
fucktards

Madam.. E don do na... You've made your point grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2016
alright doc,
have a nice day kiss
Kennydoc:

I still maintain that your reasoning was/is defective. I didn't say it to insult you, but to point out very obvious things from your write up.

You gave a useless disclaimer, while in the post itself, you used the term "MOST Nigerian guys" a couple of times. Don't you know what 'most' means?
How can you talk about most Nigerian guys when you admitted to have only met a few?

Again, you said you didn't mean to demean guys, only to say in your last paragraph that you wanted them to have a taste of their own medicine. What kind of human being are you? Where is your sense of rationality?

I won't condescend so low as to start exchanging insults with you. You're too uncultured to have any form of communication with me.

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ineedajobfast: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Joy1706:

ya'll? get ur facts right
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by dnameisOla1: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

Cry us a river!

I seriously think it's high time u guys stopped crying us a river and man-up. Even when u come across babes wf dose attributes u mentioned, u still blunder up and misuse such opportunities.
like since when has ladies stopped bring just der wateva u called it to marriages alone? Don't tell me u don't keep up wf wats going on in Ur society.
Women are nw assuming d mantle of d husbands in der various families. Do u guys even knw d type of orientation u are giving single ladies out der nw?

Guys are nw making it aware dt getting married to ladies is a favour, getting dem pregnant is a favour as well, it's nw left to these women to carter for both d husbands and the kids. Any woman dt waits for d husband for any form of support, has nt learnt her lesson at all. In fact, Man' ego dt can allow him to see past his nose is wats spoiling our world!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrTimmyDux(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Blah Blah Blah Blah Get straight to the f**king point
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrTimmyDux(m): 11:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Women are responsible for all of the above
1.Who made men broke?
2.You said polygamy, do men marry each other.
3.I can tell u that men are truly a gift from God because after God created man he rested but after God created eve he has not rested, "EVE" destroyed Adam's wonderful Relationship with God.
4.Personal hygiene women get una go keep hair for 9 months like say na pregnancy the hair go cum dey smell "BOBOZI" ,armpit they smell like garlic,
almost all the soap,perfume and body cream packet get women as their models because them know say na una need am.
5. Who are the men cheating with?
6.Women dey lie o Jesus na u wen dem dey lie give go they feel d headache.
7.Women mature go wher na those two amugge seeds or water melon dey decieve u o sorry, half of the problem for nigeria na women cause am
7a.Una go born born born like 12 and una know say economy nr go and u expect d man to train all u nor know how dem take dey do family planning.
7b.Women bcus say boy tell u say e like u wan empty he bank account and na student.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by amokeme(f): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2016
kibzz:
ouch... your probably too fat or too ugly..

yeah I am...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
I'm sure your dad got all diz traits but your mom still fell for him...You girls can't stop falling for us. hehehe #truth

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by theEYe21(f): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2016
There's no way a human being can be improved or learn to be good by constantly picking or pointing how bad they are, it doesn't work that way. Instead they tend to be more stubborn and be the opposite of what you want them to be. Until women and men tend to appreciate each other flaws there will be peace between the sexes, but if not there will always be conflict. I've never heard or seen a child being improved by his/her parent constantly condemning the child because of their flaws, instead they get more stubborn.
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

Cry us a river!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.