Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (72043 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
You obviously do not understand the purpose of the thread and honestly I only just glanced through your reply.
And I don't have the fuçking energy to explain anything. It's an old thread, I wonder why it suddenly came up.
ghostofsparta:

So finance should be the underlying basis of any would-be relationship, be it platonic, intimate, mutual, conjugal etc...I don't blame you lots, it's the amalgamation I blame that has twisted all of you's mindset, all those guys from rich homes and yawu boys has molded your thinking to only see evaluate a Nigerian guy's worth with material things and monetary gains, the phucked up government and you lots are the reason most males today are into what ordinary they shouldn't be into ie yawu-yawu-plus, money rituals, sugarmoms, organ-harvesting businesses, 419s, all sorts of online gambling which are distracting and milking them and other kinds of short-cuts to making money, all just to impress one b1tch 4ss b1tch that will hop off to the next highest bidder once the well appears to be drying.

Are you alright, wait a minute, what do you mean by fvckboy sef ? Are girls suppose to be fvcking themselves and FYI, I have been in relationship where S3X isn't on my mind for the joy and strength I derived in the companionship is enough to make me strive harder but guess what, they bolted because I wasn't acting up to your twisted expectation...I guess you can call them 'fvckgirls' or more appropriately 'skanks'

Haven't the time to respond to the rest of your stereotyped lists of subjective falsehood.

GBAM! howeveer not all guys have got the time for their silly mind-games, I still don't get it why dating has never worked for me, last girl I tried to be in a dating relationship with ended up ruining everything by her continuous financial demanding, while she kept saying she won't yield (pretending to be faithful to her imaginary boo). I just taya for them all. I swear. This b1tch3s ain't loyal only loyal to the MONEY BEARER
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ghostofsparta(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
You obviously do not understand the purpose of the thread and honestly I only just glanced through your reply.
And I don't have the fuçking energy to explain anything. It's an old thread, I wonder why it suddenly came up.
Please, I may have misread it, so do tell me what's the purpose of your thread if not to malign us all by lumping us into your category 'same bozo just different faces' list.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 27, 2016
"In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections."

"Guy calm down. This isn't a battle of the sexes. The purpose of this thread is not to compare and contrast nigerian men to their women counterparts or to demean anyone. If you read the whole post, I also mentioned that nigerian women also have their imperfections. Both men and women have their own awful sides. And I guess the irony of the story is, that makes us perfect for each other."

I'm sure you skipped these parts.

ghostofsparta:
Please, I may have misread it, so do tell me what's the purpose of your thread if not to malign us all by lumping us into your category 'same bozo just different faces' list.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

2) He is most probably a fůck boy.
and so? abegi, make i hear word jhoor. no be Bleep boys all of una ladies prefer ni? gerarahere ooo jare. go find zambian man then, abi. mtchew..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Biospnx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!
this guy jes got more likes dan d OP...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by davidif: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You generalised but its true for so many. Me am tired of them already, i want a foreign/European partner.

You do know that a lot of this Europeans or white folks don't find black woman attractive right?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
davidif:

You do know that a lot of this Europeans or white folks don't find black woman attractive right?
A lot do. But most black women dont find them attractive. I am an exception so..
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by davidif: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrsChima(f): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are so stup1d i dont even know where to start from. Which yeye statistics, they one conducted by pink swollen white american men? who no black woman wants. LMao. For your information, hate to say this but real whities/europeans have this fetish for african women. And guess what these ones are 100 times more attractive than those fat pigs.

Have you forgotten the only white women black men can "afford" are usually fat or obese? grin We see it all the time. The left overs of white men are your pride. If they were slim and good looking they wont even look at you twice BECAUSE MOST DON'T FIND BLACK MEN ATTRACTIVE. Sorry but that's the fvcking truth right there. You asked for it.

You should have kept quiet if i were you

One more thing white men often go for dark/caramel black women if they are going interracial. Now kill yourself monkey.

Black women are really doing black men s favour. Normally they should be the last pick of every woman.

You will be my dear friend. I am cheering you on with hands and feet! Bravo! grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Fabulocity:
Guy calm down. This isn't a battle of the sexes. The purpose of this thread is not to compare and contrast nigerian men to their women counterparts or to demean anyone. If you read the whole post, I also mentioned that nigerian women also have their imperfections. Both men and women have their own awful sides. And I guess the irony of the story is, that makes us perfect for each other.
shut ur Bleep up. he has countered u so perfectly ant truthfully and realistically, so no need to beg him indirectly and arrogantly. why start a jobless and ignorant fight if u can't handle it. listen o girl. I am a traveller who have experienced different ladies around the world and I have finally concluded that Nigerian ladies are mentally and socially unacceptable. gold digging maggots. exempting a very few Hausa babes
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Naija men can't handle the truth and keep hitting them HARDER!

I got your back! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by davidif: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin I see you have no mind or experience of your own.
Enjoy your racist statistics and google that does not match reality

Just because you don't like facts does not mean its still not true. Men lie but numbers don't.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

You will be my dear friend. I am cheering you on with hands and feet! Bravo! grin
cheesycheesy cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Sunglow: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stupedinluv:
You generalised but its true for so many. Me am tired of them already, i want a foreign/European partner.
perfect choice.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by davidif: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yep! i knew money was going to be on the list. Money money money.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by davidif: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).

1) He is broke: The average Nigerian guy is Broke! Yes. It's either he has no job or he has a ridiculously low paying job. As a result of this, when their girlfriends make demands on them, they come on Nairaland to pour their anger and frustration over their inability to meet these demands. They tag them as hungry, money loving, gold digging sluts. And one way to know the jobless ones is that they spend a lot of time online on various social websites and it leaves one wondering when they actually work. The answer simply is, they have no jobs!

When i saw this thread i guessed money or lack thereof was going to be on the list and well i wasn't shocked. Naija is all about money money money.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
The only thing I notice about the op posts is number 2.

Babes! Any guy, I mean any guy who is wooing u, no matter how dead georgeous or classy he looks. If he asks. For nudes.. Don't give him ooo.. If he like let him. Say he won't date anymore except he sees nudes cos of his busy schedule. My dear.. Na trap ooo. He will come back to blackmail u And demand for. Money when things turn Sour.
That's when u will see a different honey boo.

Say no to Nude pics!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Ahmiee(f): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
time to leave the planet then
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Benwems(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

Cry us a river!
Bro, One million likes for you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2017
Una still dey come here undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by dabrightt: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2017
Fabulocity:

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : Most Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their life. Smh

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. Most nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : All men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. smiley no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome smiley
don't be deceived by mumu who clicked like on ur thread. The truth is that u are nt making any sence at all
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
As for No 1 - Take five! But for others, am collecting *my five* back:-/
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by sanousizayyan(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Let me start with this:

Cry us a river!
100 % accurate
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by AlphaStyles(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2017
guess what so as Nigerian girls but

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by AlphaStyles(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2017
davidif:

When i saw this thread i guessed money or lack thereof was going to be on the list and well i wasn't shocked. Naija is all about money money money.

that's for 9ja girls
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Calistus85: 1:40pm On May 10, 2017
whoever wrote this thread is an example of the problem with today's Nigerian woman. Most of them are empty-headed, lack substance, are vindictive and manipulate men for their own selfish desires unlike our mothers of the past who were strong and raised us with all the love and sacrifice they could muster despite huge challenges.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by CuddleMe(f): 1:41pm On May 10, 2017
Not true
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2017
Is it possible to find a guy who is faithful, love you for who you are and ready to let go of every other lady just to be with you ? Still searching for that guy. cry cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 10, 2017
I swear! I doubt such guys exist anymore.
Destinyy22:
Is it possible to find a guy who is faithful, love you for who you are and ready to let go of every other lady just to be with you ? Still searching for that guy. cry cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
Fabulocity:
I swear! I doubt such guys exist anymore.
Hmm..so pathetic
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by kkins25(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2017
Fabulocity:

2) He is most probably a fůck boy : Most Nigerian dudes are fůck boys. You just meet a guy and you've barely talked for two days and he's already asking for nudes, like, Wth?? Or he's already trying to initiate a sex chat. That's how one of my friends got introduced to a guy online by a mutual friend. They had barely talked for a week and the goat was already asking her for X-rated Skype video Calls! Hian! You see them on social media, sending PMs,sliding into DMs, inboxing on Facebook to different girls hoping to get lucky with one of them. And from a lot of stories I've heard on NL, they want nothing but sex once they meet a hot girl. They strategise and plan all sorts of ways of luring a girl in to their homes on order to have their way with her. Guys, please stop this fůck boy behaviour of yours, don't try to get into a ladies panties without first trying to get into her heart.

3) He is polygamous in nature : "All Nigerian men Cheat! " This was implied proudly by one body builder who impregnated his ex girlfriend whilst still married to his celebrity wife. I can't count the number of times I've come across that statement both online and offline. I don't know if nigerian guys should be given a pat on the back for admitting their 'weakness' and saving lots of girls from heartache and high blood pressure from wondering if their boyfriends are faithful or not as they would already know there's another chick somewhere, or if they should be shot in the head for admitting such foolishness. And it amazes me that they always admit this with a tinge of pride. Well, it's up to you. It seems the spirit of our polygamous forefathers have not left the Nigerian men as they cannot cope with having just one woman in their life. Smh

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women : He thinks you're lucky to have him as there are several other girls that would kill to be in your place , therefore you should be grateful to God almighty for making you find such rare treasure like him undecided. He thinks he is the black adonis fallen from heaven. He thinks you are highly fortunate to have someone like him and most of this time, they ain't worth shįt angry Girls, please find someone who would appreciate you, not someone that would depreciate your value

5) Poor Personal hygiene: Nigerian guys Stink! I don't know if they think it's manly to walk around looking unkempt and smelling nasty but please, that's an archaic way of thinking as we're in the 21st century. Nothing turns most ladies on more than a well groomed, nice smelling man. Most nigerian dudes have terrible body odour and bad breath. Please please and please deodorant or body spray is not that expensive. For those of you who actually take your bath, you should also think of deodorising as you tend to sweat a lot and bathing will not be enough to mask unwanted odours. You don't have to use expensive perfumes to smell good, no one is asking you to be a metrosexual, just practise simple hygiene and you're good to go. And please, it's not a crime to change your boxers and socks everyday instead of repeating them and creating horrific odours

6) Would most definitely cheat on you: Do I really need to talk about This? Number 3 has explained this.

7) Super inflated ego : All men tend to be egotistical, there's nothing wrong with that but when you have a super inflated ego, there's a problem. Yes, these group of men feel that we ladies should worship the ground they walk on and if that they leave us, that would be the end of our lives. They are very proud, arrogant and they tend to look down on ladies. They would never call you first, they believe you should be the one scrambling for their attention, you dare not argue or disagree with them If not your own had finished. In fact, it remains for you to start calling them 'sir'.

cool A big, fat liar: How do you know when a Nigerian guy is Lying? The answer is, when his lips are moving! Even the devil is flabbergasted at the way these men lie. They lie about everything and most especially when they are cheating on you. They can also deny for Africa, even when they are caught red handed. You see some very steamy and compromising text messages he sent to another girl and they swear to you it's their sister. Ndi okwu asi

9) Take you for granted: They tend to take their women for granted. They feel the average nigerian woman is a desperate gold digger looking for a man to ensnare into marriage. They don't know that you should be loved, respected, appreciated, treated like a queen that you are.. Instead, they disrespect, violate, abuse and demean their women. It's a pity indeed.

10) Very immature : Finally, they could be so immature! I always shake my head in disgust when I see grown ass men behaving like babies. What would make a grown ass man who has gone through formal education and the four walls of a university do immature things like releasing the nudes of an ex (again, fůck boy syndrome), beat up a woman, ask his babe to return everything he got her while they were dating after they break up. Like Seriously?? Just because they might have a penis and they grow beards doesn't mean they are mature individuals. They are just kids in adult clothing.

In conclusion, I did not do this to offend anyone oh, just for you guys to get a taste of your own medicine when you open your numerous female bashing threads and rain all sorts of profanities on nigerian girls. smiley no one is perfect, even we ladies have our own imperfections.
Note: feel free to insult the Op, get offended, spew profanities,have hypertension because of this post. You're all welcome smiley
lol. a funny post. some of the features can be found in all classes of men... like 4,6,7,8,9

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.