Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (72047 Views)

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies / Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Poor Girl / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by adefizzy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
Noted. Next!
Lol...omo wa na nie! O kan fe ma be ni

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by iyknaz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Joy1706:

Chai! Naija guys fit deceive themselves. If a guy spends 100k I should believe he's worth 10 million? Dude get real . All those students buying peruvian weave on for their girlfriends are millionaires?. All those corpers buying blackberry, Samsung and I-phones for their girlfriends are millionaires? HahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha grin.
Tell that to a 1 week old baby.
My dear, a girl loses nothing by spreading her legs. You guys just use that to console ur selves. On the contrary, she'd get your money plus other goodies in addition to mind blowing orgasms. Abi you think girls don't like sex? You guys are the losers in the end
Lol... Ok. Let's see how u end up.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by iyknaz(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Joy1706:

Chai! Naija guys fit deceive themselves. If a guy spends 100k I should believe he's worth 10 million? Dude get real . All those students buying peruvian weave on for their girlfriends are millionaires?. All those corpers buying blackberry, Samsung and I-phones for their girlfriends are millionaires? HahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha grin.
My dear, a girl loses nothing by spreading her legs. You guys just use that to console ur selves. On the contrary, she'd get your money plus other goodies in addition to mind blowing orgasms. Abi you think girls don't like sex? You guys are the losers in the end
You're high on some cheap weed o. Did u see whr I wrote "average"? Average in this context means a guy with means - somebody who earns money. Who is talking about students and corpers? Since you're easily misunderstanding something so simple, one can only wonder.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Onyiido: 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

Check the statistics. Foreign men do not consider black women attractive so they're less likely to settle with you except you're rich and maybe, fair-skinned . They are less likely to marry you. cheesy

All white women ,on the other hand, have a fetish for African men.
They, for some odd reason, consider us better in bed than white men. Heck! We're better hung and more masculine than the white, pale sissies.

It's more common to find a white woman cheating with a black man than a white man cheating with a black woman.

You all should be glad we roll with you.

For the record, we would easily eat a white woman's _vagina than a black woman's which is all dark, bumpy and smelly. Eewwwh!
I gat a story...... Pls admit what op wrote. No one, not even the male $ female counterpart is perfect. D earlier we begin to correct ourselves, the better for us
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by seaga: 2:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Lady, you see most of what you put here..., tell me a country that's better than Nigerian men.Lady please quote me on what am about to tell you . Nigeria men are one of the most sought after in the states.If you ve a sister residing there confirm it, Apart from sex, Nigerian male are the only ones i repeat only ones that pays for their lady's hair, also American females say we don't neglect our children even if divorced, unlike their own country men and other nationals. Also Nigerian men are the only ones that throws free parties. Try to marry others you will bite your finger last.We have been able to create an identity for ourselves, though we ve bad eggs too.
But op I ve few questions for you since you claim to be the perfect sex.
Why is that you women like to beg for everything, why are you always quick to consider a man's financial status. You are always having problems, even the ones working why do you still ve to ask and beg all of the time. You meet a girl once the next is I ve a problem with this that, and if a man doesn't he is hakagon or what do you guys call it & it's only women from this country alone. You can date an American for years and they won't request for anything that has to do with finance even the worst of them.Even fellow African women don't atleast not at the time, rate and manner.That act reduces you ladies alot in the eyes of men, even the ones that gives you
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by rawgame(m): 3:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Joy1706:

NA WA O!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by xendra: 6:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Zceesneh:
not anybody is just u, u need to see your doctor grin
shaking my head fr u, i dont have to, i will not allow myself to suffer a conversation with another dum-dum.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2016
xendra:
shaking my head fr u, i dont have to, i will not allow myself to suffer a conversation with another dum-dum.
angry u called me a dum-dum? Well have you seen your doctor i think u are running mad? Slowpoke, asshole, prostitute, try see your doctor
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 13, 2016
seaga:
Lady, you see most of what you put here..., tell me a country that's better than Nigerian men.Lady please quote me on what am about to tell you . Nigeria men are one of the most sought after in the states.If you ve a sister residing there confirm it, Apart from sex, Nigerian male are the only ones i repeat only ones that pays for their lady's hair, also American females say we don't neglect our children even if divorced, unlike their own country men and other nationals. Also Nigerian men are the only ones that throws free parties. Try to marry others you will bite your finger last.We have been able to create an identity for ourselves, though we ve bad eggs too.
But op I ve few questions for you since you claim to be the perfect sex.
Why is that you women like to beg for everything, why are you always quick to consider a man's financial status. You are always having problems, even the ones working why do you still ve to ask and beg all of the time. You meet a girl once the next is I ve a problem with this that, and if a man doesn't he is hakagon or what do you guys call it & it's only women from this country alone. You can date an American for years and they won't request for anything that has to do with finance even the worst of them.Even fellow African women don't atleast not at the time, rate and manner.That act reduces you ladies alot in the eyes of men, even the ones that gives you

You are the most sought after because your women have conditioned you to be money spenders, romantic and sweet talkers tongue. You should thank us

Nigerian men abandon their kids like every other bad fathers. A woman can marry whomever she pleases, she doesn't need to marry a Nigeria man if she does not want o.,
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by seaga: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are the most sought after because your women have conditioned you to be money spenders, romantic and sweet talkers tongue. You should thank us

Nigerian men abandon their kids like every other bad fathers. A woman can marry whomever she pleases, she doesn't need to marry a Nigeria man if she does not want o.,

My dear if you decide to marry a white, India, by all means do.Its one of the things one has to ve absolute freedom to do, so if it backfires would themselves to blame.Yes I appreciate my African women but then a lot are deviating. Besides Nigerian men are turning down marriage to their women , so they ve to find other country men to wed, it's just that they don't sell as well as their men (nowhere close) on the international scene, just the truth.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2016
seaga:

My dear if you decide to marry a white, India, by all means do.Its one of the things one has to ve absolute freedom to do, so if it backfires would themselves to blame.

Yes, I hope you also say that to many Nigerian couples in bad marriages grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by seaga: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yes, I hope you also say that to many Nigerian couples in bad marriages grin

I generalized when I said marriage. Yes and yes
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by firstolalekan(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
SmoothCruiz:
Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!
Gbam!

I hope Fabulocity and Stupedinluv can see this undecided yeye smelos

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by firstolalekan(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
I could see some Pained Niggaz Ranting like Animals On heat! grin shocked

If the title was "Reasons Why You shouldn't Date Nigerian Women". You'd see 'em clapping, jumping, bashing, making derogatory remarks to women..Screaming #Team foreign girls# at the top of their diseased lungs!

Lubbish! Brazilian/Mexican Guys all the way! grin tongue

Notwithstanding, Op You shouldn't have Generalised. it's something I frown against. Coz that would include my Junior brothers and all...undecided and I ain't taking that! angry

All Hope isn't lost..We still got some good, Smoking hot, Pink-lipp'd, 6-packed, polite, Well-trained guys In 9ja!! And Ayaff proof!

In your dreams abi?
Brazilian Mexican grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Joy1706(f): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
iyknaz:
You're high on some cheap weed o. Did u see whr I wrote "average"? Average in this context means a guy with means - somebody who earns money. Who is talking about students and corpers? Since you're easily misunderstanding something so simple, one can only wonder.
So an average working man has millions in his account? With the high bills one has to pay these days? Seems like ur the one who is high on some cheap weed. Is it everybody with means that's a millionaire? Mstchewww
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Joy1706(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
iyknaz:
Nothing more to say? Ok my boy. We'll see
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Joy1706(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
iyknaz:
Ok my boy. We'll see
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by pet2ten(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Hahahhahahahaha...... SOmething dey pain somebody....talk all day but get a job biaatch...
.na the koko be that
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by omoharry(f): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

^^^see this togolian from Togo talking any how to a Londoner like an on her level...sweet hatt..may I remind you I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot...are you lightskin?.. angry
I am a Nigerian ooo no, not Togolian..as you mentioned!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by omoharry(f): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

Typical broke ass lady, what u are now doing on NL if u are not jobless.All guys on NL are jobless shey??

Why do most of u ladies out there think wif no iota of sense.....
is not by calling me names.Oga.just agree that you guys are guilty of these things the Op mentioned.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by anigbajumo(m): 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
omoharry:
is not by calling me names.Oga.just agree that you guys are guilty of these things the Op mentioned.

u cnt generalized this assertion, da nigga used nd dumped the OP nd come here on NL to talk shit about naija guys.

We are unique nd different in our ways of life.from yer comments, it shows u are dependent lady,always looking for nigga to milk dry.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by MrTimmyDux(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Who say togolian? abi na Togolese . Somebody Help! Help!! Help!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by omoharry(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

u cnt generalized this assertion, da nigga used nd dumped the OP nd come here on NL to talk shit about naija guys.

We are unique nd different in our ways of life.from yer comments, it shows u are dependent lady,always looking for nigga to milk dry.

nop..i m independent...seriouly am.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2016
Fabulocity:
Pls keep the insults coming kiss
You're still validating my points
immature cretin
e pain you well well grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. It doesn't pain me baby girl. What pains me is the fact that you're insulting good guys out there simply based on the negative ones you've met. If I were you, I'd check myself but before then, girl get a life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by anigbajumo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
omoharry:
nop..i m independent...seriouly am.

Bt it difficult to believe from yer previous comments, independent my foot.I fink I will go on by PM u....lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Dumbass just full NL this days if your boyfriend leave you don't come here to rant like a mad girl get a proper life instead of them to think about working hard you wrote epistle about indolent lady.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by johnglefury(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2016
666 comments. Lemme make it 667. End Time
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2016
If u are tied go KENYA now after all na viser free
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by kennykendo(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2016
this thread is getting fantastically annoying angry
and fantastically funny cheesy.
here's the thing if you are lady in a relationship with a guy, don't demand over his pocket.. it could lead to either of three things.
1. spilling anger words on u
2. going outside to borrow which may put him in insults, I mean he gives u the money he borrowed so it's on his head to pay back.
3. Over excessive demands can make him leave u..

Everyone has a different opinion of what they need.. and what they want: even though the two words are the same, they are still different.

I could like a slim fit chick for easy carrying during bio-mathetics cheesy while another guy may like a thick girl cos of d meat... it all boils down to wat u want.... if both of u can't make it work... simple go through the door you came in from.. or d window.. but land jejely and nwayoly cheesy cheesy

but do not generalize both guys and girls because, if you begin to generalize, you equally talking about someone dear to u..
For the ladies, all guys are not the same.. the good ones are out there, although circumstances can make them change. ur loving dad is a man, ur sweet bro is a guy, ur wonderful pastor is man, ur dear granddad is a man.for the girls that screw guys for cash.. d cash giving dude, if he were stingy or like all the men, he will drill u and booz of. . etc
for the guys not all ladies are the same.. the good ones are out there though on a little scale, no lady wants to suffer in a guy's hands after being through hell in her own family.
ur sweet mom is a girl, ur sister is a girl, Chisom that nyashes u wen ur blokos is scratching, she no b beta person? ur aunt etc....

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ghostofsparta(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Disclaimer: This thread is not to insult anyone, it's just based in the few observations I've made and it doesn't also apply to every Nigerian guy. So take a moment to read before you release your venom(if this write up refers to you).
What you wrote may be your observations but they are incorrect assumptions that are so, so INCORRECT on so many level. BTW, are you aware it is Nigerian ladies/girls that lay the direction of how most relationship goes, resulting in how the guy responds or reacts to it ?

1) He is broke:
So finance should be the underlying basis of any would-be relationship, be it platonic, intimate, mutual, conjugal etc...I don't blame you lots, it's the amalgamation I blame that has twisted all of you's mindset, all those guys from rich homes and yawu boys has molded your thinking to only see evaluate a Nigerian guy's worth with material things and monetary gains, the phucked up government and you lots are the reason most males today are into what ordinary they shouldn't be into ie yawu-yawu-plus, money rituals, sugarmoms, organ-harvesting businesses, 419s, all sorts of online gambling which are distracting and milking them and other kinds of short-cuts to making money, all just to impress one b1tch 4ss b1tch that will hop off to the next highest bidder once the well appears to be drying.

Fabulocity:
2) He is most probably a fůck boy :
Are you alright, wait a minute, what do you mean by fvckboy sef ? Are girls suppose to be fvcking themselves and FYI, I have been in relationship where S3X isn't on my mind for the joy and strength I derived in the companionship is enough to make me strive harder but guess what, they bolted because I wasn't acting up to your twisted expectation...I guess you can call them 'fvckgirls' or more appropriately 'skanks'
Fabulocity:

3) He is polygamous in nature :

4) Thinks he is God's gift to women :

5) Poor Personal hygiene:
Haven't the time to respond to the rest of your stereotyped lists of subjective falsehood.

Let me start with this:

If you're a gold-digging oppurtunistic leech, don't date a Nigerian man. We will find you out. It's not a one-off that an 18-year-old Nigerian boy can con a 56-year-old British professor. WE ARE WORLD-FAMOUS FOR BEING SMART.

Of course, the thieving Nigerian girls wouldn't want smart Nigerian men. We'd screw you girls and pass you on to our friends when we discover you're unfaithful.

Who wants a woman who's always at the receiving end of favours? Nigerian women always beg for favours!

When was the last time you visited your boyfriend, do his laundry then prepare him a meal with YOUR OWN MONEY? You can't remember? I thought as much.

How many girls on this thread bought the phones they're using with their OWN money? The fake wigs? The eyelashes? Heck! You even beg to purchase sanitary pads.

The average Chinese and American girl starts getting wages for job done from age 13. She babysits, runs errands, sort out groceries... Anything.

Nigerian girls? They sit on their lazy, buttpadded behinds!

The average Nigerian girl fantasizes about Marriage from age 16. No, it's not because she's romantic or homely. It's because she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs while she brings only her unshaved _vagina to the table.

Oops! Bad for them, my Nigerian brothers are getting wiser.

Until you girls learn to be homely, loving and stoic like our mothers past, we'd continue to play and prey on you.

You guessed right- IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.

Cry us a river!
GBAM! howeveer not all guys have got the time for their silly mind-games, I still don't get it why dating has never worked for me, last girl I tried to be in a dating relationship with ended up ruining everything by her continuous financial demanding, while she kept saying she won't yield (pretending to be faithful to her imaginary boo). I just taya for them all. I swear. This b1tch3s ain't loyal only loyal to the MONEY BEARER
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ObioraIkenna(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
olihilistic:
are you dating a heavenly dude
Number 8 with a phrase " they can lie/ deny for Africa" got me cracking up big time. girls got me enthralled with her piece. I must commend her; in a bid to ge back at guys she put up those; there's gone be a come back for her that I can assure you miss.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today by ObioraIkenna(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2016
olihilistic:
are you dating a heavenly dude
Number 8 with the phrase " they can lie/ deny for Africa" got me cracking up big time. girls got me enthralled with her piece. I must commend her; in a bid to ge back at guys she put up those; there's gone be a come back for her that I can assure you miss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.