Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (55375 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
I seriously regreted not cheating on an ex whom i thought was a good girl just like OP's!...singing- *If culd turn back d hands of time*.....

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ashewoboy(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian, are we quarelling?
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Wowzer(m): 8:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Op. As far as am concerned, You have only avoided committing fornication with another.

But you are still a cheat for bringing another to your place, caressing and undressing her. You had sexual contact with another lady, doesn't have to be penetrative.

Probably she will see you as a molester.

Topic should have been: How I avoided Fornication with a side chick.

You realized "faithfulness and self control" , I thought it should have been "Abstinence and self control".

Not judging you...but that's the truth of your story.

Note: My girlfriends know I'm cheating and I know they follow me for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by kaziblake(f): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Your girlfriend has jazzed your 3rd leg!!!
it's called "love".
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
ashewoboy:
Esthárfabian, are we quarelling?
shockedshocked
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don't have any right now. But I was dealt badly when I trusted a lady
ahan,i'm sorry about that.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by danduchi(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Just reading people's comment and imagine the bitterness and bad advise. @OP, u did the wrong thing inviting the girl and corrected yourself from entering a blood covenant with some1 else. I pray God helps ur union and brings the best out of u two
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ashewoboy(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
shockedshocked

I thought I requested for something? Ever since then you've stopped replying my mentions.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by esejessy(f): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2016
Op thumbs up!!!!!!!
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

I thought I requested for something? Ever since then you've stopped replying my mentions.
Don't take it personally.

it isn't Just You.

About Your request, It's nuh happening On NL.
I'm sorry.cry
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by benedictuyi(m): 8:42am On Mar 19, 2016
OP, the wey ur girlfriend go take break ur heart, u will have no option but to run to Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Badfinga: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin
Bros its really possible to get to that point and not commit.Some weeks back this bae came into my room.after removing her underwear,she insisted we go raw.But I declined and ask her to put her clothes on.and that is it
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Uchesis: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin
u 4got 2 mention mercy johnson

but jokes apart, OP really try o.
grin
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ashewoboy(m): 8:44am On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Don't take it personally.

it isn't Just You.

About Your request, It's nuh happening On NL.
I'm sorry.cry

You've forgotten my request? I thought you said my mail. I know it's not happening on nairaland. Reply ma mail, let's take it from there.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ClassCaptain(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Badfinga:
Bros its really possible to get to that point and not commit.Some weeks back this bae came into my room.after removing her underwear,she insisted we go raw.But I declined and ask her to put her clothes on.and that is it

sure bro. I agree with u on the raw issue.. Something similar happened to me too.. Omo i chase am ;
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by alizma: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

Na sorry case be that oo

why deceive yourself, is there anything in this world that is 100% sure of? always do the right thing, even if the other person end up the other way round, you should leave with the happiness that u did what is right when u had your chance.

8 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by esejessy(f): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
Aviero:
See as your girlfriend de tie you down. Your girlfriend na Edo girl?

so na only edo girl they tie man down?
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by livinbygrace: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.

Your Girlfriend not your wife!!You sure say you dey alright?You know wetin ur so called girl friend dey do where she dey?Abeg how old are you?Most guys like u always fall victim(Jilted)at the end of the day..Talking from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by bughead: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
molaross:
I had similar experience, but in my own case when its time for me to bombard the sambisa forest with my AK-47. my gun just bow down, I felt some kind of heaviness within my heart and I started sweating profusely. I have no choice but to discharge her feeling embarrassed. few weeks later I travelled home to c my family doc and pastor, they all told me am OK. but to go get marry instead of wasting bullets. to cut d long story short, I decided to marry my wife to be sure of my self. Baba exactly 9 month after my wedding she gave birth, while d 2nd one is on d way now. if u love your woman expect such to happen. but for the future, is in God's hand. my advise is for you to get married soon. or else you resolve to self service in absence of ur gf and d good products in you might end up in WC and your wife might end up cheating on you.
advising someone to get married soon in this economy undecided
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ettaetta(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Hope this your so called babe can do same for you bcuz some girls dont deserve faithful guys
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by valencia25(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2016
OKOBO NI ELEYI SHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by MrXlim5618: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:

Tnx for the encouragement bro......but she ain't that type..........we made our acquaintance some 6 years back. Trust me....shez that type who would tell me everything....I mean everything. She would even go as far as giving my number to guys bugging her - just for them to try calling and hearing a male voice over the phone. We've been like a team and it felt awkward trying to ruin what we've had coming a long way. The attempt is what I regret.

Don't be so sure. Trust her ok. That's fine... but trust me u don't know for sure what she is capable of.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Missmossy(f): 8:51am On Mar 19, 2016
You try,thumbs up.

You should get a medal for this.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Badfinga: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:

sure bro. I agree with u on the raw issue.. Something similar happened to me too.. Omo i chase am ;
correct guy.Just because of few minutes to hour of rubbish fun,Person go kon carry wetin pass him power
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2016
kaziblake:
it's called "love".
Is it? She don go meet baba to monopolies the poor boy 3rd leg. 3rd leg only receives network from her mast!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Lexusgs430: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2016
kaziblake:
it's called "love".
Is it? She don go meet baba to monopolies the poor boy 3rd leg. 3rd leg only receives network from her mast!!!

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by bennymcnonny(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Your girl would cheat once a man get her out of the last piece of clothing on her, cos she'd think what the heck, he has seen it all. She'd only vow not to do it again if it wasn't better than what she has with you. Woe betide you if it turns out to be better.

There is a level you will cross with a woman and there will be no turning back for her. Once she starts pleading that you understand why she doesn't want to do it; she has surrendered. Once you reach that level, yank off the remaining piece of clothing, adorn your helmet and start shooting like you are in Sambisa forest. They can pretend to regret after; the next time, they'll be pleading that they abandoned someone for you and you shouldn't toy with their heart. If a woman doesn't want to shag you, she will not let the opportunity of you making serious moves on her to present itself(except she is a hungry and long-throat b!tch. Those ones disgust me).

@OP I have seen your posts and I can only say that you are naïve with women. The heart of a woman is a deep ocean of secrets. Men are made to brag about their sexploits but women are made to keep the secret of theirs till death. Put a knife on a woman's neck she'll never tell you that secret. Real men don't try to find out, though. Cos "you don't wanna go down there..."
King Solomon's cousin
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by brownsug(f): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Kudos dude u re not a glutton. Lol

corperscorner:
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by kaziblake(f): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Is it? She don go meet baba to monopolies the poor boy 3rd leg.
3rd leg only receives network from her mast!!!
You don't know how "love"wrk until you fall in love.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ShayGirl(f): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Trust me dear, I have met a lot of girls; the good, the bad, the wolf, the hyena. I speak from experience.

Infact, a drama is playing out here, I already know how it will end but I am just acting like I don't; enjoying the show.

Meeting with d good, bad, and ugly in one state or a particular country doesn't guarantee u judging all as the same... Trust me, All girls re'nt d same.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Glo4issy(f): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2016
[quote author=corperscorner post=43901463]Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.[/quote u are so sweet,so there are still guys like this
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
kaziblake:
You don't know how "love"wrk until you fall in love.

Have you fallen in love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.