Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 44 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2020
Mofetemi:

This whole thing started late last quarter of last year, 2019 with heartburn and body hotness symptoms (with or without eating ) but with no difficulty in swallowing, I eat normal. Upon these observations, i went to hospital to explain and I was told I have GERD. Thus, omeprazole, cimetidine and antacid were prescribed for me and I was asked to limit/avoid heartburn triggers in relation to meals-spicy food, fatty, soft drinks, alchol, sweety things, raising bed head and so on and I obliged. Upon the completion of the pills, heartburn and hotness subsided significantly. But because I wanted total recuperation, i went to the hospital to narrate my current status, new set of pills: Elicorid, Barole and Antacid were prescribed again. Now, I have finished the Elicorid but the Barole remains few tablets (like 4) but I have noticed these new symptoms: Dry Tongue Mild Burning Tongue&Throat and Acidic Taste in my Premolars when I finished eating.
My question is: what do these new symptoms
connote because I need lasting solution to this whole mess. I have spent alot angrily.
I have gone through your post and I must say that the doctor you are seeing on this condition is making serious blunders on prescription, with this I don't think your GERD may improve too soon.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Integrator1:

I don't feel any different. just taht it peels off and leaves a tiny mark.

Nope, no any other symtopms except sometimes i notice vibration or pain in my left kneel . I haven't yet.. just concerned if it is something i should be worried about sir.

Provided that it is not of any serious cosmetic challenge, you really don't have to bother about much about it. Just maintain normal skin care, proper healthy hygiene and a good balanced diet.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Zornes123:
The last FBC result I sent you was done in December.
Your result is okay.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Integrator1:

Dr Good afternoon.
Male

Please Dr, i have been having this tiny black lines that comes dries off , peels off, leaving a tiny little mark. then it comes out in another place after a while , though it is not well visible until one looks really closely. An image is attached below.
How is this affecting you in person?
Do you observe in associating sign or symptoms added to it?
Have you seen the doctor for this complaint?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mofetemi:
Hello doctors, please what is the lasting Solution to GERD/Acid Reflux
My question is what have you done so far in searching for solution to your GERD?
What medications have you used so far on it?
Any lifestyle changes?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
Olujanny:
Please help check this out Dr. Thanks
Man! Those prints are quite terrible. Even with my glasses on I could hardly pick anything. Should hearing from me is necessary,just let the snap big enough for anyone to see it properly.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
nifeseun,
There is no way I could have replied you, my NL pm box has not been functioning for me. If you still have the need to talk with me in private, use my signature in my profile to be with me on WhatsApp.
All the best.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
ddcfft:
Thank you Doc. I did another pregnancy test on friday and it came out positive.
I will be going back for a scan next week.
I noticed some virginal bleeding and light cramps this morning, I called my doctor and he told me to watch it, if it gets serious i should come in tomorrow.
Though Im worried, I complained to my mother in-law she told me its normal at the early stage.
Please guys I'm worried.
This is my first pregnancy.
You will do yourself all the good in this life by just remaining relax about this whole thing.
All the best.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Olamsanj:

yes it starts after sex
yes, i do feel itchy around my private parts, my dick and scrotum parts precisely
Get Benzoyl benzoate and Visita plus cream.
In the morning and evening apply Benzoyl benzoate ;in the afternoon, wash your penis proper an apply Visita Plus cream. Follow in this order for 10days. It will stop.

NOTE: Benzoyl benzoate shouldn't be excessively applied as to avoid severe burning to the penile zone.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Apcexchange:

sorry I'm asking too many questions pls,

considering the fact that we have been having unprotected sex , do I need to also take the treatment or?
I wrote it clearly that you and her should have same treatment with no sex during treatment. You need the treatment too whether you show symptoms or not.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Slinkspec:

please what is the solution?
Talk with me privately (charges applicable)
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
femianski:
ok. thanks doc
You are welcome, friend.,
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
belzieee:
Good evening Doc. Please I've been having internal heat for quite sometime now. My body is always hot or even if it isn't hot I still feel hot. Plus movements like vibrations in my muscles both leg and hand and sometimes in my eyes and mouth. The movements are fast.
2. I have also noticed that it takes a few seconds like 10-15 secs to pass urine even after I'm ready to.
The body hotness is really really frustrating.
Kindly see a doctor. I don't think I can be of help from here.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Slinkspec:
hello house, please I need interpretation to this result below and natural and medical solutions
sperm motility
0% active
20% sluggish
80% dead
sperm morphology
normal 70%
abnormal 30%
p.h - 7.5
sperm count - 5.0x10^6 cells/ml
abstenence 6 days
we have been ttc for 9 months now.

Implication : Oligoasthenozoospermia.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Apcexchange:

are these names of drug? how many milligram ??
200mg of Fluconazole and a 100mg of Metronidazole.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Apcexchange:

dead fish

Using a syndromic approach, let her get treated with Fluconazole and Metronidazole for 1 week.
She will be alright.
You should have same treatment as well. No sex during treatment.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Apcexchange:

yes it smells bad
its almost yellowish in colour

according to her ,it doesn't ich her but it always stain her undies . I don't think there are other notable symptoms. most times when we have sex, I end up with bruises on my pen** maybe due to the discharge or something
What's the odour of the discharges?
Rotten egg? Dead fish? Dead rat?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Zornes123:

Ok doc. So what test would you recommend me do or I should stick to teaching hospital you talked of.
Repeat a full blood count for me again.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
femianski:

No. I had one episode in 2018 and another in 2019. Both were triggered by malaria
Okay. Clearly understand that there are numberless causes to seizures, with no fault on the brain to say most causes are due to imbalances to inhibitory and excitatory activity of the brain. In such cases, no kind of scanning done on the brain will pick anything. Abnormal excitation will start from a minute aspect of the brain and without permission it spreads every where. The spread out is done by same normal brain cells and when the fits is all over, they will return back to their normal threshold of restful activity as if nothing happens.

If your seizure is not as a result of changes to structural microscopy of the brain cells and tissue, then it is needless doing any form of scan on it.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Olamsanj:
Hello docs in the house. Lately I noticed I’ve been scratching my scrorum and penis to the extent I feel a kind of sweet sensation while doing it. Could it be an infection or what pls? It happens majorly at night. And I noticed some kind of bruises or pores like injury on my penis
Does this symptom start after doing sex?
Do you experience itchy feel around your anus too, or before?
Do you have rashes anywhere around your body?
Have you treated this before?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
Apcexchange:
doctors in the house pls I need help

my wife has these strong discharge down there

I have treated infection, it stops and then starts again

and it seems that discharge has reduced her chances if conceiving.

what do I do to this kind of infection?
Strong discharge down where?
Does it smell?
Color of discharge?
Apart from the abnormal discharge, what other symptom or sign can you share with us?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

I think those differentials you talked about are in percentages, not absolute values. A neutrophils count of 54% and lymphocytes of 41% are all still within normal values.
Thanks for the fixes, I interpreted with the absolute values. I would have supposed the Request form had percentage symbol (%) written next to each values as I usually know. This faulty slightness wouldn't have been done.

Zornes123 ,please kindly overlook my oversight as it was not mine but the presentation. Your differentials are okay, we would need more details to help you.

I will be putting down my down my reply, kindly unqoute that mention. I am sorry for the embarrassment.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:07am On Feb 15, 2020
belzieee:
Ok sir. Thank you. So it has nothing to do with HIV cos that's my greatest fear right now. Plus sometimes I have this raised skin (sometimes a lil bit swollen) like on my hand but it disappears in minutes. Like yesterday night too I had this feeling of interns itch on my hand. I scratched it and that part hot a little bit raised. All these in addition to my body being hot.
I don't think it is HIV-AIDS, but I am more suspicious of allergy and/or autoimmunity. At least your blood cells profile has confirmed it. It will continue until a proper diagnosis is done to know the antigen or even the antibodies responsible for it. For the now stay on management till you are cash enough for a proper diagnosis to it.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2020
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:16am On Feb 15, 2020
Zornes123:
If you talking of the wbc I saw it.
What do you have to say it?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2020
Zornes123,
Ah! Can you see what I saw?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2020
Zornes123:

I tried private chatting you.
Gender. Male
Exposure :June
Oh! Sorry. I might have been a little busy then.
Let me have:
1) Full blood count and PCV result
2) Bone marrow aspiration result
3) Result on lymph nodes ( excision) biopsy
4) Peripheral blood film.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:55am On Feb 15, 2020
ddcfft,
Just in case to fasten your work up, you may require an endovaginal or transvaginal ultrasound done for full confirmation. At this stage an abdominal ultrasound may not be helpful though.

Apology, I came with this late. It just popped up into my head that I didn't write you up on it. Dooooh!

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Zornes123:
Hello Doc
About 9 months ago I had all the typical ARS symptoms in the book after an exposure . I mean all of it. Which most of it stopped after about some months. But write now from the last test I did my WBC was 4.9( this has been dropping rapidly since my exposure) and from whats on the result it should be from 4.8- 10.
As it stands I do have multiple sores inside my mouth and on my gum most times. Rashes on my whole body from time to time.
I have done vdrl, hepetitis a-C, hiv even did a PCR(undetected), and a host of other test.
Like I said I had the typical ars symptoms and it still scares me as I still have oral thrush(doctor diagnosed this and gave me drugs for it yet no improvement) I do have these rashes every now and then too. I still have my nodes in neck swollen( saw this when I was having the ars symptoms) and from the test I did. It shows my nodes range is higher than normal.
What could be the cause and are there diseases which imitates HIV or could it be HIV but yet test isn’t picking it yet.
Have you written me once through Nairaland private mail?
I think I have seen this nick before.
Age?
Gender?
When was the exposure?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:32am On Feb 15, 2020
belzieee:
That's the result of the FBC I did
An increase level of Monocytes, Eosinophils and Basophils represent either a Chronic inflammatory infection, an autoimmune disease or problem with allergy. It is rarely tumour in most cases. This is the very reason for your easy preposition to suffer anaemia. My main differential here likely going to be allergy or autoimmune disease(not fully blown).
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Flakky26:
Pls help interpret this lab result
Hyperprolactinaemia, with respect to the prolactin hormone range. However, to interpret the Progesterone it would necessary to provide: 1) Age or age range 2) Cycle day this hormone was profiled.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
belzieee:
2-3 weeks
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.