Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:23 AM

2buffagain's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2buffagain's Profile / 2buffagain's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 89 pages)

Romance / Re: Stay Away From Village People by 2buffagain(m): 7:47am On Sep 17
2buffagain:

The average Nigerian will not understand this wisdom.

The average Nigerian is beset with deep seated low self esteem. The need to wear "brand name" things comes from the belief that their names are nothing of worth by itself so they need to rely on the crutch of Gucci's name. Back in the day, all a person needed to identify themselves proudly before kings was "I am X, son/daughter of Y".

Now it is "I am X Y and my drip-check includes Gucci".
Politics / Re: We Will Support Edo Protesters With Sachet Water, Sweets – Police by 2buffagain(m): 5:19am On Aug 01
Who peaceful protest epp?
Politicians don't care until you break down their gates and massacre their house

4 Likes

Food / Re: Any Ideas On How To Cook Cat Proper? by 2buffagain(m): 5:16am On Aug 01
I pity pets in Nigeria this period.
Politics / Re: What An Ethiopian Man Told Me About Nigerian Women by 2buffagain(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12
MrBrownJay1:
sadly, when you travel a bit around the world, you will realize that this is the same with Russian and Colombian women

That they obsess over money or that they are sensible?
Food / Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by 2buffagain(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12
Why don't you guys give Sowore a chance? Every other person is just a part of the old oligarchy.
Food / Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by 2buffagain(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11
Either the hunger will cure your tribalism, or it will kill y'all.
Either way, this year must see an end to tribalism if there will be more years for y'all.
Romance / Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11
1Sharon:

Do you really believe any leader out there is coming to save Nigerians?

I said make them fear you.

1 Like

Food / Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by 2buffagain(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11
Nigerians are not hungry. They are just mildly inconvenienced.
When they become hungry, they know where Tinubu and his fellow private jet politician cronies live.
Instead of doing something with this knowledge of residencies, they prefer to take the easy route of begging.

And thats Nigerians for you. Everything must come easy.
Easy money. Easy satchet garri to vote like idiots and sell your future. Esau people.
Una go must learn.

Only one thing will change your collective situation, and nobody will do it for you.

2 Likes

Food / Re: Hunger Rate In Nigeria Has Gone Really Bad by 2buffagain(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11
Antoeni:
If you save ₦20 everyday, it will be

₦20 × 7 = ₦140 per week

₦140 × 30 = ₦4,200 per month.

₦4,200 × 365= ₦1,533,000 per year.

I care about you. Be wise and start saving now, 20 naira means a lot. Don’t sleep on it.

Be like say the hunger don dey affect your brain. Which kain math be this?

5 Likes

Romance / Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11
abba190:
i alone cannot do it. they will gun me down

Kenyans did not do it alone. And that's the problem with Nigerians.
Everyone only thinking about themself and with only themselves in mind.

1 Like

Romance / Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11
abba190:
if i see tinubu i will give him one hard blow and he will kpai

Again with "if I see". Everything must come easy ba?
I said, you know where they live.
Romance / Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11
abba190:
bro abeg help me im starving i swear i didnt vote for tinubu

But you know people who did. And you know where Tinubu and his cohorts live. They are the ones you should be asking, no, demanding from.
Romance / Re: More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10
Nukilia:
Tough times never last

How do you intend to stop it?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 2buffagain(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10
Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Why don't you also find a chubby man to date?
Romance / More Hunger To Nigerians! by 2buffagain(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10
Lol @ Instagram slay queens based in Naija trying to strike up conversations with diasporan African men. What do we have in common? We know why you are reaching out. We will not save you.

When we were begging you people to vote with sense in this past election you said no, Tinubu's satchet garri is what will make you sell your destiny.

I have already said I will not send anybody back in naija any help. May this hunger make you people do the needful.

You know where these so-called leaders live. Put fear into their hearts. Raid their palaces. Loot their storehouses. Destroy their false sense of security as they live amongst the hungry obedient dogs they believe you to be.

They are not human. Show them what human rage looks like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: The End Of Jakpa by 2buffagain(m): 6:05am On Jul 10
May this hunger make you guys do the needful. I already said I'm not sending anybody back in naija any money.
You know where these guys live. Put fear into their hearts. Raid their palaces. Loot their storehouses.

Politics / Re: Food Scarcity, Hunger: Nigerians Losing Patience, Senate Tells Tinubu by 2buffagain(m): 5:56am On Jul 10
May this hunger make you guys do the needful. I already said I'm not sending anybody back in naija any help.
You know where these guys live. Put fear into their hearts. Raid their palaces. Loot their storehouses.

Politics / Re: States May Sack 600,000 Employees To Implement Minimum Wage by 2buffagain(m): 9:29pm On Jul 09
Leemzyy:
we are the root of our problems and misfortune,we dont learn mistakes

Let the hunger hit them hard so they do the needful.
Politics / Re: States May Sack 600,000 Employees To Implement Minimum Wage by 2buffagain(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09
The fact that Nigerians know where these guys live and they are showing you this kind of shege without impunity is wild.

Some idiots there will still vote for Tinubu again come next election. I don't think Nigerians in diaspora are helping by sending Nigerians back home money. As long as they know they will still eat no matter what foolish decision they make, they will continue to make foolish decisions.
Romance / Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 2buffagain(m): 5:44am On Jul 08
Super fat women are always talking about how they need super large dick.
That's because of all their fat blocking normal sized dicks from entering well.
No man deserves to be blamed for "not sexually satisfying" someone who has allowed herself to become unsatisfiable by normal size dick.
Romance / Re: Do Men Prefer Dating Bigger Girls? by 2buffagain(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07
Fairview1:
Men be honest… would you date someone who’s a little chubby? I feel like men only want skinny woman these days and that’s something I have never been.

Dating has been super hard for me and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m a little thicker than most females I know, I’m not talking obsessed but thicker for sure.

So, men… does weight matter to you when it comes to choosing a lady to date? Be honest, let's talk.

Just know how to dress your for your size.
The girl in the red dress is my spec. The others are dressed very wrongly for their body type/gender.
Family / Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by 2buffagain(m): 11:56am On Jul 04
ufotunang:
..ok the type of protest you need from nigerians is the type of the Kenya protest where they destroyed public infrastructures and properties, cars, looted and stole food ,goods and money in people shops and bussinesses ,block the roads and bonfire on the roads and highway, stone and attack the police in which the police had to retaliate by killing some Kenya youths and people, the Kenya youths and people invading their national assembly and putting fire in their national assembly ..is that what you want Nigeria youths and nigerians to do as a protest against the nigeria federal government?

You are clueless if you don't think Nigerians need to be at this level
Romance / Re: Meet The World Most Expensive Bride in the world by 2buffagain(m): 3:47am On Jul 04
Hard pass. Why are east Africans from that side generally always one kain in the face?

My poop is also worth $20k... if you ask me. Getting someone to buy it for that amount though, is another thing altogether.
Romance / Re: Nigerians Dating Indians What’s Your Experience With Difficult Parents? by 2buffagain(m): 3:20am On Jul 04
Never go where you are not wanted.
Also, black women are sexier.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Stay Away From Village People by 2buffagain(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02
pansophist:
everyone is a mirror that triggers people's insecurities. If you are tall, then you most likely will make short people insecure, the same goes for handsomeness and ugliness, wealth and poverty, intelligence and dumbness, etc.

So if you have your life put together, it is in your interest and safety to avoid going places that remind people that God has forgotten them. No one has a monopoly on evil, and humans are plagued with vices of committing evil just to satisfy their envy.

This is why flamboyance and the need for attention are symptoms of foolishness. At best, people will treat you with indifference, envy you, or need something from you. Or harm you.

You don't see billionaires doing this. To be a billionaire takes a different level of mental sophistication, hence billionaires just live their lives on low-key. But open Instagram, and you see people who are broke to a stupor, oppressing other broke people.

And when they bill you and you can't give, you create low-key enemies. Or when you need help from them, your pride will be an impediment, after all, you have shown them that you are better than them.

The average Nigerian will not understand this wisdom.
Family / Re: A Plea To Nigerians Abroad. by 2buffagain(m): 11:39am On Jul 02
efighter:

We are supporters of the current government. Anybody that wants to die can die.

Meanwhile, Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban needs to step up his game and revive the Economy, if not it is the same mouth that we used to praise him and which we are using to defend and support him that we will use to tear him down completely

A true slowpoke. I hope the satchet garri you sold your soul for was worth it.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by 2buffagain(m): 6:14am On Jun 28
Foolish Nigerians will still vote for him next term.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by 2buffagain(m): 2:54am On Jun 28
Multiple things can be true at the same time.

Truth #1: Nigerians in general are stupid with how they ALLOW their leaders treat them.

Truth #2: The Black americans who do not take advantage of the working infrastructure of their country, but instead spend it being lowlife scum, are stupid for wasting the very thing their ancestors paid for in blood and tears.

Truth #3: The black race is generally very stupid because we keep trying to blame other people instead of taking action.
White people took advantage of you? Of course! They were looking out for the interests of their people. Why weren't we looking out for ours? Instead we were busy hailing crooks, selling our people as slaves, and assassinating any fellow african who seemed like they would make a decent leader and lead us out of the rot we were in. We had many great leaders. WE killed them, not white people.

Global Truth #4: Black people will continue to have no respect globally until there is one fully black sovereign nation that isn't self-destructing and operating against its own self-interest as a nation. Self-interest is an attribute of self respect. If you do not respect yourself, why should other nations respect you?

Truth #5: It is far easier on the brain of a fool to blame others for all its woes, than to think and execute a plan on how to turn those woes around. Look at where china was a few decades ago. They put a plan in place, executed, and now they are unstoppable.

In summary, there have been more small-minded fools in the black race than there have been wise people. All we know how to do is to jump and shake body. Bring sense to the table as a nation and let's do something, No or somebody will sell out or scam everyone. We deserve all we have now. I generally feel like slapping black people whenever I hear them blaming white people for everything. They are not your gods. What part did you play in your situation?

1 Like 2 Shares

Romance / Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 2buffagain(m): 5:56am On Jun 23
Kenn55:
@OP,

I understand what you are saying but you need to understand that it is not just a black American problem but the entire black race problem.

The unfortunate problem with our black race is that it seems like there are more idiots than sensible people unlike other races where it seems like there are more sensible people than idiots. This is why from Nigeria to Ghana to South Africa to Jamaica to Haiti etc, there is no black dominated nation that is up there, they are all in a mess. Even the non black countries that were also colonized have all left us behind.

Black Americans aren't immuned to this mess. The reason why African born blacks (Immigrants) are different and don't do like Black Americans in America is that we know where we are coming from and we have gotten sense by force.

Far majority of Black Americans haven't stepped their foot outside America so they don't even know that a lot of their black brothers in Africa don't even have the basics like electricity and running water. They don't know that those their ghettos they live in Chicago and Detroit are heaven compared to the Ghettos in Africa. They don't know that they have more oportunnities to become successful than their black brothers in Africa.

They only way to change their ways is to ship them to Africa to live for 6 months and experience life and come back to America, when they come back to America their eyes will be clear. They will begin to see oportunnities and readjust their lifestyle

This is the same thing with say majority of Nigerians in Nigeria. They were born into and have lived all their life in a flawed society so they can't differentiate right from wrong. They don't see the rot cos that's all they have been seeing so they are used to it.
During the last election for example, majority of Nigerians abroad wanted a change. In fact, Nigerians from all tribes were almost united in their choice of leader. Nobody was interested in tribe or religion, diasporans just wanted the best man for the job. Compare it to Nigeria where the focus was just my tribe my tribe. So why the difference in mentality? It is because diasporans have experienced both worlds and have become wiser and have seen the flaw that has kept the country down but majority of Nigerians in Nigeria will not see that as they haven't experienced the other world. Like I said about black Americans, if you ship majority of Nigerians in Nigeria to live abroad for 6 months, by the time they come back, they will begin to realize that sleeping in darkness, driving on bad roads, living in a unorganized society etc is actually bad and they are being cheated by their leaders, but right now majority don't even care cos that is the only world they have known and this affects their behavior.

Sorry guys for using the word "idiot". I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say.

No cap detected. Very aptly put and you have even managed to be honest while also extending grace to the parties involved.
Solid submission.
Romance / Re: I Can't Stand Black Americans by 2buffagain(m): 5:40am On Jun 23
googi:
You forgot American Indians, worse off than African Americans.

You forgot Voting Rights clouded by Electoral College and Gerrymandering.

You forgot that women thought they secured Abortion Right fifty years ago.

Those are the good old days.

Germans, Japanese and Chinese got respect because they made economic power out of their countries.

African, what have you made out of Nigeria? The richest country in Africa flowing with wara and honey turned into poverty capital of the world by unprecedented inflow of foreign Oil Income.

Can we point a finger to African Americans while the other four point to US.

I agree with you. but...
Multiple things can be very true at the same time.

Truth: So long as no single core-black civilization exists on earth that is truly successful (aka wakanda), black people around the world will always suffer a handicap to their global respect stat.

Also truth: The wider Black American culture goes out of its way to openly GLORIFY degeneration, which leads to a self-inflicted wound on their global respect stat. This is why a black british has leagues more global respect than a black american, even though both still suffer from the afore-mentioned global respect stat debuff. Levels dey inside the levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 89 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.