Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

2dye4's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2dye4's Profile / 2dye4's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

Education / Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by 2dye4(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2009
the question here is who would Jesus call??
Romance / Re: Please I Need Help by 2dye4(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2008
dude, u got a stark, raving vixen in ur hands. so help u God.
Romance / Re: How Tolerable Is Your Past? by 2dye4(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2008
spikedcylinder:

How does this make it obvious? He hits her on her bum (which I hardly believe anyway) and that means they had a past? There are some really lousy and brazen guys (and girls), I hope you realise that?

hon, u really dnt need to believe cos it is what it is.

@ all, the past may be history and future sparklin, but how deal when ur past decides to rear its ugly head?

-like iice said, who she was them mite be entirely different frm who she is now, but that still prevent the incidence frm happenin

- i cant state categorically what her relationship with the guy must av been, but that action speaks volumes. as a lady would any guy just walk up to u and hit ur bum without a prior extended invitation? the chances are slim.

- also like iice said, nobody is shocked by ur anything related to u or ur past, i guess thats becos ur honest and bare enouf about it but what of those who are not?
Romance / How Tolerable Is Your Past? by 2dye4(m): 11:37pm On Sep 24, 2008
i was in d galleria 2 weeks ago with a friend who walks there, while were there catching up on ol' times in the lounge close to ticketin area, we met another friend of his who had come to see a movie with his fiancee and after the brief introduction and small talks, he left with his fiancee to get tickets for a movie.

while he did the purchasin of the tickets, his fiancee stood some meters away gazing at a movie poster and then these 3 guys emerge. to everyone's surprise one of them screams her name, rushes over to her and hits on her bum. the lady though embarrassed, greeted the guys while that particular guy held her in a suggestive manner while she tried to discharge them. it was obvious they had a past together.

the shock and awe on her fiance's face was so glaring but surprisingly, he walked over greeted the guys and left. i admired his composure

i met friend again later today and he told that his friend had plans of calling the wedding off, he said even though he knew her past was not particularly spotless, that incidence indicates it mite be more ugly that he could imagine, and he cannot stand the thought of more ugly things happenin when they are wedded. he said the only condition is if she comes clean totally

to all, do u tell your lover, spouse, fiance, husband, wife the whole truth about your past or do u give the revised standard edition? also if u were to tell the truth about ur past, who u were, where u have been, things u did , ur regrets how tolerable do u think it will be or are there some secrets u just have to take to ur grave ?
Romance / Re: Stereotypes And "sisters"? Please Comment! by 2dye4(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2008
hey iice, how u doin? been awhile.

it seems u got the poster's line of thot, kindly break it down,.
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Are Nairalanders So Abusive? by 2dye4(m): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2008
@poster- dnt let things like this get to u. i work in customer care unit, and i know what its like for nameless n faceless pple to hiding on the guise of anonymity to run their mouth endlessly. i guess thats y its an open forum. the only way u can show urself to be a better person than someone lower than dirt is to disergard their needless comments. its a free forum so do your thing!
Romance / Re: A Virgin Guy At 25!is It Possible? by 2dye4(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2008
very possible, its a personal choice hinged on self control and grace.
Religion / Re: @ Huxley: What Is Your Gain? by 2dye4(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gamine:

We would have lost nothing, if. . .

But you on the other hand would lose Everything if viceversa

exactly!
Religion / Re: Gay Church In Nigeria by 2dye4(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
Gamine:

Ex, posting here undecided undecided

this topic na bigtime issue o

@Savanah.

i get you

being homophobic makes no sense, because both the homophobe and the homosexual

have equal seats in the lake of fire.

now somebodys talking. why do pple not reach out to them and let them see there's a better way to live instead of alienating and castigating them.

if u were in a church service and by some miracle, u knew the dude seating next to you and probably holding your hands in grace was a homo, wuldnt you look in disgust or just run for your life? i guess this kind of treatment makes them feel they need to have their own church.

i don't condone and will never stand for homosexuality nor the idea of a gay church, but the aversion and animosity homophobes bear could be the major reason for this. hate cannot resolve this crisis

the house of God is not for the saved or saints only, sinners and the unsaved should be able to walk in and find the love, conviction and salvation they truly need.

now sincerely, to those saying gays should be hung, burnt, castrated, blah, blah. . let's turn the table around, if your sibling was gay would u say the same? wouldnt you rather look for how to help him out with this abnormalty?
Romance / Re: Cute-ass, Pls Tell Me More by 2dye4(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2008
cute-ass - hey dear, hardly see u around here anymore (its not like am really around either). used to look forward to your posts cos the are very logical and matured. these days, almost everything is watery. undecided
Romance / Re: Every Man Thinks Of A Woman Everyday 24/7. by 2dye4(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
@dual core- damn rite. no man with serious issues thinks about women 24/7. does it pay em bills? No. does it fuel the car? No.it dont even put food on d table? check a man who thinks about women 24/7 and and u'll find attached to his name "broke 4 broke"

occasion, random and sometimes spontaneous thoughts about women are more likely, but not 24/7. am sure ur woman would have prefer u stack wadz 24/7 instead. rite ladies? cheesy
Music/Radio / Which Foreign Artiste Would U Pay The Most To See? by 2dye4(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2008
which foreign artiste would u pay the most to attend his/her show if it was held in nigeria?
Music/Radio / Re: Nayo's African Girl by 2dye4(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2008
@iice- i guess u havnt been lied to. read she's comin back to nigeria soon to promote her album. hope she does some shows cos am gonna be there with my "nayo rocks" vest on. cheesy
Music/Radio / Re: Nayo's African Girl by 2dye4(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2008
Dakore:

I like this song as well.

the lyrics are interesting though. undecided. I wonder what she's really trying to put across. lol

u can read her album review on amazon.com

apart from afican girl, exceptional tracks include
-one plus one
-mr so & so
-hurting me anyway
-desert storm

the album is xtremely mellow and smooth. u gotta love it.
Music/Radio / Re: Nayo's African Girl by 2dye4(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2008
iice:

Hahhhhh i like her vibes, been missing Sade lol.

exactly, she brings back that sade kinda sensation. u sure got ears 4 good music.
Romance / Re: Sexists On Nairaland? by 2dye4(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2008
so someone noticed, basically have not been around this section lately because of this "sexist invasion" . i don't know where this pple come frm and what kind of experiences they have had, put they make it a full days job churning out ridicolous and pointless threads, wanting the world to share in their delusions. a man is a dog, women are cheap. . blah, blah, blah. pure oral filth and baseless propositions.

@gabwryl- congrats on ur liberation, life can be alot easier without such baggages. wink
Music/Radio / Re: Nayo's African Girl by 2dye4(m): 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2008
@spoilt- pls read before u post, i never said she was too good or hot 2 be nigerian, i said i watched the video and i didnt know she was nigerian @ that point. plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, damn!

@hannibal & stillwater,is that xemistry or mathematics? keep up da good work. love on the rocks! wink
Romance / Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by 2dye4(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
@wild guy: the question should be why can't u look @ guys and be comfortable, is there anything else goin on in ur head? or maybe ur just a sissy and that is why u feel more comfortable with girls. as mentioned by niga_luva, u mite be in denial of who u are or what u are becoming. fill in the blanks.
Romance / Re: Feminist Love by 2dye4(m): 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
well, i dont dig labels. can date or marry anybody else but someone carrying the albatros of the entire feminine gender.
Romance / Re: What Is A Date? by 2dye4(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2008
iice:

I don't date

seriously, u don't date? then how do u do it? pardon my curiousity cheesy
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Hard 2 4get Their 1st Love? by 2dye4(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2008
simple! the first cut is the deepest.

t00 cUTE:

is 1 st love the 1st man u dated or the 1st person u loved shocked shocked

i think the first person u actually fell in love with.
Music/Radio / Nayo's African Girl by 2dye4(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2008
this is definitelty anotha proudly 9ja product. watched her on chanel o sometime back and i didnt even believe she was nigerian. this girl draws back the memory of sade adu and likes, for real, she's good and xtremely soulful. i finally had to download her album and it was exceptional, am already stuck on it like i was on asa's album. you can check her out on myspace.nayo and let me know what y'all think.
Romance / Re: Is This An Affair? by 2dye4(m): 12:36am On May 23, 2008
annamaria:

@4Him, I thought you said you had stopped this mindless sex. Hmmm, undecided

Thanks Xerxes for being so gracious in your defence.

Thanks y'all for all your replies. This thing had been bothering me and now that I've put it out here it puts everything into perspective. I was actually afraid of the whole Nigerian way of thinking that two people can't be friends if they are of the opposite sex. I'll make sure to define a few things with my friend and according to what you said, 4Him, I'll find out the nature of his relationship with his wife, because I don't normally ask beyond the basics of how is your family etc.

I know for certain I'm not in love with this guy. I like him and he's a good friend. I'll cut down the amount of communication like someone said, KISS.

dear, however u choose to do it, just let him down gently. all d best.
Romance / Re: Is This An Affair? by 2dye4(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2008
Xerxes.:

Why not give her the benefit of doubt then?
Innocent until proven guilty, ehhhhh.

precisely.
Romance / Re: Is This An Affair? by 2dye4(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2008
The Sly:

Do not misconstrue this case. . . .The poster never said she is in love. . .ha ha! undecided

@rampant- i think u already sum up the situation too soon, clearly the guy is likeable and thats why she clearly kept on the friendship, it could translate to love over time but its not a certainty. i guess thats why the poster is concerned.
Romance / Re: Is This An Affair? by 2dye4(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2008
@anna- well, technically u avnt crossed the line yet, but are u begining to get funny ideas in your head? if u are, then u need to withdraw frm the excess attention and communication and adopt the "KISS" approach (Keep It Short & Simple). also, remember u can only speak 4urself, only heaven knows whats goin on in the guys brain or pants probably
Romance / Re: I'm Not Comfortable With My Baby's New Job - What Do I Do? by 2dye4(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2008
frank 3.16:

@poster
she has the guts to hagng up the phone on you? ha!! watin that one come mean now? watin she dey feel like?

leave her, let her go and marry the plane,

see ma guy she really really mess up for hanging phone on you. A whole you!!!! this is very serious

look the next thing i want to hear from you is the you are not dating that girl (i have a feeling she must be very hot)

sho! which one be your own? she hang up on u?

clearly she was upset its understandable and definitely 4givable.

@poster- if its what she really wants, i'd advise support her and love her all the same, for a relationship to work, atimes u have to lay certain things on the altar of compromise. wink
Romance / Re: Reaction by 2dye4(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2008
@poster- how are u sposed to feel? just go stand on the streets and observe, it happens every minute. no biggie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 24 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.