Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

2LESS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2LESS's Profile / 2LESS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid by 2LESS(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mr Aggressive , we have heard. We are patiently waiting for miss aggressive
Politics / Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 2LESS(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
How can one Toyota Land cruiser cost a whooping 140mil?

This man is a thief and a bandit in one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: FIBA Throws D’tigress Out Of 2022 World Cup After Fg’s Withdrawal by 2LESS(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
somehow:

The genesis.

Suddenly they have forgotten how to use EFCC to threaten people to chicken out.

Wickedness taken to a bad height.
Sports / Re: Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger by 2LESS(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
I taught RM had another spare CB in Nacho ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Free Workforce Past Questions & Answers In PDF Format. by 2LESS(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2022
Thank you so so much for this. You don't know how much of help this is to me.
Thanks again
Politics / Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by 2LESS(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wetin dey do you dey give me orgasm. Eeeeediat

And this drunk did not right to Buhari to congratulate him

1 Like

Sports / Re: Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team by 2LESS(m): 6:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Who will sack the government for performing woefully for almost a decade?

6 Likes

Family / Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by 2LESS(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
You are 36 years old with all your education and exposure, yet you are looking for public validation on a matter that concerns your private life.

The next from OP will be, " what kind of food should I take for breakfast"

9 Likes

Fashion / Re: Designers Dazzle With Concepts At African Fashion Event (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Fashion show is one the things I don't understand, cuz they show clothing styles u don't randomly see people wear on the streets.

19 Likes

Family / Re: Inflation: Women, Please Pity Your Husbands. Don't Make Them Commit Suicide by 2LESS(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Creedxv:
Women and thinking......

Words and Opposite

Politics / Re: Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) by 2LESS(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2021
joyandfaith:

No!! Unless Tanko dies before Odili retires May next year. Tanko has up to December 31, 2023 to retire.

So Tanko is younger than Odili? E be things
Crime / Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by 2LESS(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
His is a terrorist. Simple!!!
Politics / Re: DJ Switch On EndSARS Anniversary: My Life Changed On This Day For Worse by 2LESS(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
See so many monikers opened by many shameless lots just to antogonize the endsars struggle and remembrance.

APC doing so well in "job creation"

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days by 2LESS(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Guyman02:
This story no go tough, OP should add a little bit of Igbo into so that we take it to page 53 shocked

So you know too?
Politics / Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by 2LESS(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's her name for me; Olosho
Health / Re: Outbreak Of Bird Flu In 7 States In Nigeria - NCDC Confirms Cases by 2LESS(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2021
dynicks:
One very popular nairalander seen rushing to the scene where the sick birds were dumped...

Chai! See opportunity of a life time to make it big in the grilling business.!.....

Don't burn them please; just gather them for me!!.
I know how best to accommodate and serve them as finished products..

Our darling daddy crooner grin grin cheesy grin
Travel / Re: ‘Ogun Roads in Pitiable Condition’ – Residents Cry to Abiodun (Pictures) by 2LESS(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
Even the skull miners are wailing.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2021
AdekunleScience:
His submission is a pragmatic one.

1. A high percentage of half-breeds is not good for any society because they are known to have natural divided loyalty. Its even worse when the political class are the chief culprits. We are already aware of the plans of certain ethnic groups to subjugate Yoruba people by eliminating pure Yoruba leaders. When someone wishes to destroy you, he studies your weaknesses. Those guys are aware of the non-pragmatic liberal nature of many Yorubas, which informs their choice of inter-marriage as one of their strategies to overrun Yorubaland.

2. They understand self-presevation which we Yoruba seem to lack. I know that my intelligent Yoruba compatroits reading this piece would be like; but its our brothers that wooed those ladies, its not like they were coerced by the ladies. For my brothers and sisters with such thought, I'd like us to refresh our memories about how one DJ Switch who unknowingly to the Yoruba public was carrying out a mission for IPOB. DJ switch was able to manipulate public opinion up the the extent that some Yorubas were willing to be party to a mob, that seeks to eliminate one of the strong Pure Yoruba political leaders of this era (Tinubu). Hope you are getting my drift? Those guys have a plan to eliminate pure Yoruba leaders and replace them with half-Yorubas at least, so as to pave the way for subjugation of Yorubas and turn Yorubaland into a land of non-indigenous people, with the proliferation of half-Yorubas.

3. So, it should not be a surprise if a good number of those ladies are part of the evil strategy targeted at Yoruba traditional and political leaders, in order to replace same with half-Yorubas as well as bastards which could be breed deliberately.

3. To fellow Yorubas who are concerned about the preservation of this wonderful race, do not join the chronic liberals in applauding this self-destructive act. In fact make it a point to discriminate against the offspring of such union as its obtainable everywhere. To discourage it on one hand, and to ensure that our pure Yoruba descendants does not become a minority in their father land in the future. Thanks as you take the unpopular and difficult approach to preserve our race.

Cc: Akanbiedu

Look at how long it took you to display ur level of dumbness. Can't even imagine the wasted energy just to ridicule yourself by yourself. Shameless thing.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling by 2LESS(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
What a tribute?
Why do these idiots delight in other people's pain? Why make caricature of those bereaved?
Why the so much lack of respect for the dead?

Insensitive cum senseless maggots....
Politics / Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by 2LESS(m): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bello/Etiko 2023.

Issa goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh by 2LESS(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ardar:
He's trying to sound like the good guy after he married his PA and best friend aka his sister, Rose Maurer or whatever.

The same woman Tonto told the world is sleeping with her husband which he denied and made her look like a crazy person.

Fear men and live a happy life.

You said I should fear men, Rose Maurer na man?
Education / Re: Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment by 2LESS(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sorry man. It's never easy for some men, but we keep pushing ��
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Aigbe Receives A Range Rover HSE As 43rd Birthday Gift (Video, Photos) by 2LESS(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Some of those hairs cost between N1m and N4m.
Some fix up to 4 packs and they don't use them twice.
That's what Bobrisky's fans follow him for, begging for wigs.

And you didn't see where they OP wrote that it was a gift ?
Romance / Re: Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge by 2LESS(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Finally, she slept.
Celebrities / Re: Yael Shelbia Is TC Candler's 'Most Stunning Woman In The World' by 2LESS(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
olisaEze:
Mtchewww...she no even fine reach Omotola Jalade first pikin talk-less of the mama. undecided

My 'full option' African babe is all I need jaré! Her figure has all the stunners I want. With her 'follow come' mountainous delicious chocolatey bum-bum, parted in the lower region with the reddest, hottest, chili sauced agbalumo.

When she walks ahead in a body fitted dress, no how no how, ur heart must join d rhythm of the bakassi motion as it swings slowly like a seductive pendulum.

Nwanne Black is beautiful joor, leave all these dry oyinbo pipo! grin

Ndo
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ajiri In Borno by 2LESS(m): 4:59am On Dec 20, 2020
Gov Matawale: Boys release them.

Boko Boys: Yes Baba.

Matawale should do what he knows best to do
Politics / Re: Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys by 2LESS(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
He said: "I spoke with the governor, I congratulated him and I congratulated the army that organized the operation and settlement of the abductors and getting the children.

So there was a settlement and the governor said there was none? Make una continue
Politics / Re: Aisha Yesufu Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With A Throwback Photo by 2LESS(m): 9:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Waiting for Buhari to wish her happy birthday

13 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Bandits Abduct Students From GSSS Kankara In Katsina State by 2LESS(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Operated for almost an hour without military intervention and our C in C is in town?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry by 2LESS(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
alfredilly:

Question must still be asked. This is a way of testing the authenticity of every claim. What has prevented these ones from putting their stories on social media for over a month sinve that incident took place? Are they telling me they no longer believe a platform that propagated the course upon which their kinsmen died?

Your own dey ur body. Did you not claim that those who put theirs' on social media lied? And that if their claims were true that they should visit the panel, now your mouth have suddenly twisted again to vomit rubbish.

You disgust me

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Resign Now - Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari by 2LESS(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2020
Lolzzzzz

E don shock them for sucrutum
Politics / Re: Insecurity: ‘$1bn Underway For Army, Police, Others From Qatar’ by 2LESS(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2020
topcatking:
From World bank to China to Brazil ànD now Qatar.

The new term is "seeking funds" not "borrowing". (most part will end up as loot, terror funds & ransom)

When payback is due, indentured servitude will be an understatement for the average Nigerian.

I think it's time for me to leave.

My guy that is how they baptized Boko Haram to Bandits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.