Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,084 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2023
So like this now, City go use Chelsea take carry league..😅

14 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Brighton (0 - 3) On 14th May 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2023
Midfield just too poor abeg.. the fact say Partey fvkup no mean say Jorginho better pass am na.. haba!!
Celebrities / Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2023
'Take me to mama, state of emergency and wanted alive' still remains fresh in our hearts.. Those days when robbers the wear coat go rob.. RIP saint Obidient

38 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Men Help Men Challenge by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:09am On May 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Wrong day!
Today is MOTHER'S DAY!
Happy mothers day everybody!
this Una mother's Day reach like 30 for one year.. haba!!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu's First 6 Months In Office: What Are Your Expectations? by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2023
The recruitment of 50 million youths into the military... To be fed with cassava and Agbado..

22 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2023
Antipob777:
Her old age has shown. She misused her youthful age the reason she never got married.

Olosho no be work.

Nonsense
most women, once them don get money and pikin, no need marriage again. no be only man...

She's still looks bangable tho..

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2023
Seagodess:
what's this one saying? Go and win the Champions league before talking ill about Chelsea
are you that blind that you can't read and comprehend?? Where was I talking about Chelsea?

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2023
Seagodess:
with nothing to show for it
keep quiet.. prior to Pep and Mancity's reign, even Ferguson was winning the league with less than 80 points. Arsenal invincible no even reach 75points if I'm right.. Napoli Barcelona, PSG and Arsenal are on same point range, they've all secured the league except Arsenal. They are just unlucky to be in same league with that monster club called City. Even Liverpool did almost 98points without winning the league..

14 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 2nd May 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
E don review to me say Chelsea go use Arsenal pick form this night..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Southampton (3 - 3) On 22nd April 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
ManWater:
30mins to go. Even if Arsenal does a comeback to win, must they always subject their fans to hypertension.
they are not even coming back to begin with...

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Wolves Vs Chelsea (1 - 0) On 8th April 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
tunapawizzy:
i really wanna go for coaching course...just to learn what they all see in Gallagher that is not visible to the human eye

1 Like

Sports / Re: Chelsea FC Confirm Frank Lampard As Caretaker Manager by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
jumper524:
Deep down, Lampard is that manager every Chelsea fans would love to succeed at the club.
He's not an Arteta
Music/Radio / Re: Portable Releases New Song After His Release From Prison(video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

Omo shey I no go enter police wahala wey go make me popular like this?

Abeg which crime I fit commit wey go make me viral?
some people even with bomb for them body, they still no fit blow up.
You don try barbing Salon 🙄

1 Like

Politics / Re: Return Of Bandits: Gunmen Terrorise Niger, Kaduna, Kogi, Bayelsa, Adamawa by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2023
Old note is back.. Elrufai and co. don resume work.

8 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Few Girls Met Me At The Suya Point And Asked Me To Buy Them Suya,i Had Only #500 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
All these fake stories from attention seekers
this very one could be fake. But I have seen worse from most simps.. have seen a welder who eats bread and Coke with his son, while his crush, who was my colleague then, was placed on daily lunch in one expensive restaurant.
Romance / Re: Real Meaning Of Alpha Male, Simp & Narcissist! by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
abba09:
simps are best humans
people wey fit poison you because of woman.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Newcastle Na small team true true
By now e suppose be 3-0
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Why are United fans complaining about Mctominay??. When they wanted him to be given the Banlon d'Or when he scored two goals against Spain..

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 2nd April 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Man U will win, but with massive ojoroo as usual.. YES DADDY.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Na for only man u head this Liverpool go the flex muscle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Na Blessing CEO commit crime but na the grandmother them go arrest. Abi who dey da second picture??.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Help, I’m Utterly Confused by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2023
Killbillz:
Continue with the two of them. But hold the final year own more.. 100 level done dey remove belle for u while she was in another relationship. Give her a year more or less going by her financial status, family background and sexual habits she go enter runz fully. I doubt if anything serious will come out of anyone of them but still hold the final year girl better. Just dey gbensh the two. Na campus relationship. It leads no where further than the school gates 98% of the time.
Lest I forget never use one girl's money on another girl. It's a code that should never be broken if u no want big problems ✌️
on the mumu Op's behalf, manage this chilled Guinness.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2023
So you didn't see the likes of speed Darlington, sheyi vibes,
Tinubu or even our very own Dbull to crush on?.
Johnnyy drill will die before his time if he has someone like you near him..
B!tch ass mo'foka.

5 Likes

Business / Re: Have You Ever Transferred Money To The Wrong Account? by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2023
marlow1962:

Am calming down.....
Good., Now shut dah fvk up.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Share Your Experience You Had In A Passage House(face Me I Face You House) by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2023
ruggedtimi:
the bathroom, bathroom with no roof grin and zink as the door grin
Ah!!!...

Politics / Re: Election Tribunal: 15 Things Judges Should Consider – Pastor Enenche by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Judges..

Romance / Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Great piece, however it's best to see from others light too

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
sure plug gbuogi' dia..

Romance / Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
One word too many.. thank you.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Call Me by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
How can you breakup with someone who is clearly not dating you??.
E be like say this one never know watin be him problem..

18 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: "Chude Was Arrested By Interpol Cyber Crime Unit" - Governor Soludo by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.