Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 6th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sissoko wan kii Arsenal
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
2pac.. MOB(money over bitches)
Romance / Re: My Brother Wife Again by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2022
My friend gatat!.. you are more of a parasite to that home.. pack out!!
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
lereinter:

I wonder O

How person wey get 150k not say she's broke
Bros brokness get level na..
Romance / Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
OloshoMan:
Simply Walk away
na where you go fvkup be dat..
Crime / Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
After woman, fear Devil...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Where Is Slawormiir?? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
I hear say em dey Ukraine dey bomb

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
This one wan use her horrible experience with men in that age to ruin other single sisters life..
Apart from reproduction, marriage no take help man..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester United UCL (1 - 1) On 23rd February 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
boat of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English. I chose to use American English, becourse I am an America

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2022
This is the fourth time am not being selected for this sh*t.. Me and govt get beef ne ?

5 Likes

Romance / Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2022
I use to be a handsome young lad with full black hair until Nature Blessed me with bald head at 16..that alone took away my extroverted nature, my ability to mingle with people, killed my music dream, and cared no more about anything in life, stopped going to church and gathering because people mocked and laughed at me became depressed and psychologically drained.. Its been more than 10yrs+ now and I have come to realize it's not about how you look but wat u have on the inside. care less about what people feel about you, instead focus on your goals cuz that what matters most..but I don't wish that experience for anyone at such early stage, not even my enemy.. it takes only the strong to survive it. Its a dream killer. Some no go understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin
Romance / Re: My Ex Birthday by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
that her problem av move since cos am not a simp
deep down you know you miss her.. you are a simp. Collect drink

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Cesar Giron Gives Davido Customized Diamond Chain, Barrel Of Martell (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Congrats to him.. but WizKid is still the GOAT..
Romance / Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Redpillers:

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm.. just relax. she will send you the money I believe, but with pain in her heart. The thing done dey do her like say na her own personal money she wan give you now.. She don dey vex say how this guy go get diz kind bar for account, na 10% come dey give me. That is why Notorious BIG of Blessed memory sing give us for '10 commandments' say, no matter how rich you are, never let anyone close to you see or know the exact amount you've gat. E go dey do them like say make e be their own, before you know hate don start. Op No mind that babe, e dey pain her say you dey ask her for the bar.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop dating liabilities or you simply avoid the dating game if you ain't financially capable.
You shock us this try.. abi no be Iyaebe again?

Romance / Re: Heaven Knows I'm Breaking Up With This Girl Tonight by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baba wan escape valentine billing..

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Pls what's her business with that tho?
That's the way they deem it fit to settle themself off.. people should learn to mind their business and stop pokenosing..

no dey irritate our eye sight with stupid comments

13 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
obembet:

Tho it certainly will not happen but just imagine for a minute that Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and Mateo Messi turn out to have exactly the same careers as their fathers CR7 and also Messi
you mean the Mateo wey the watch cartoon 24/7?..

8 Likes

Romance / Re: 35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Na the girl get messenger? Which one is get out from my site
only she na land..
Romance / Re: Why My Husband Is Able To Handle Me Well In Bed by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Why the husband come look like Chiboy for 'Selina tested'?

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Made A Very Terrible Mistake by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin
Romance / Re: Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2022
'Snake in the monkey shadow'.
get a monkey to do the damn job son. fuel scarce

5 Likes

Romance / Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2022
BABYharder:
I get this same issue but the only difference is that we never knack.
Naive good first timers are sweet, they won't bill you just to make sure you don't get uncomfortable. The conversation alone is bliss, you go dey pity them when you use the 'bad' words cus they'll be struggling to appear aware. cheesy
We go try romance cus I don't plan on knacking her anytime soon esp when I know i won't end up with her.
I foresee your situation when u discover another sharp N*gga has unlock the padlock before u.. this I have seen.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Can't Get Over What She Said To Me. by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Hmmm.. upon all the whole comments above, so nobody wan tell this guy the truth on how e go be Later
Cooolme:

Seriously, what do you feel it's the truth if I may ask?
Son, every olosho on the street today wer once virgins and some did acted same way ur babe is acting now.. no do japa from this kon3, dey there dey form love make banny the blackmail you emotionally..maybe las las na she go leave you sef when she finally tear eye. or during NYSC, when them post u go north, post her go south maybe next thing na invitation card...
Before you misquote me, I no say make u no love o, but the use your head.. as na ur first love you no go understand sha.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: "If You Dare Attempt Asking What’s Wrong With A Lady, Blame Yourself . by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
This man is a real Nigga. grin
Na so I mistakenly go asked one 'what's wrong' early this year when she told me she's not fine, next thing wey I see na am broke.. Omo, that message go remain unreplyed till tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Whats The Most Silly Reason Someone Refused To Date You. by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2022
Because I told her I'm not use to outings and birthdays..
Sports / Re: Senegal Vs Egypt : AFCON 2021 Finals: 4 - 2 pens On 6th February 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
heisorla:
Y’ all better quote this post cos SENEGAL is winning this
This I have SEEN
Gracias
collect drink..

8 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Senegal Vs Egypt : AFCON 2021 Finals: 4 - 2 pens On 6th February 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Shey una see watin Mane don cuz ba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.