Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona El Clasico (0 - 4) On 20th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
I love how Dembele took Nacho out for a stroll and Aubameyang goals hunting in between the centerbacks.. what a signing, what a goal..

3 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2022
Mikel Arteta surely deserves a noble price award if Arsenal qualifies for the champions League with Lacazette as a striker..

12 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 19th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2022
bluefilm:

You better stop dreaming.

Arsenal is so well known for falling apart when you least expect them to.

That's why they have remained a useless club since the days of Van Persie.

Arsenal will still play against Manchester United and Tottenham for the fourth spot and I don't see them coming out tops in both games.

But anyways sha, you can continue dreaming for that Champions League spot.
.. Arsenal may not win against those two club, but they still have higher chance of making that Top4. Remember those two clubs still have Liverpool to loose against.

14 Likes

Romance / Re: Girls Are Wicked by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Why must you cry and beg a woman that insulted and left you because of your financial state. That's the highest level of low self esteem... If you wer below 20, I would have congratulated you on learning it the hard way, but at 28, my brother you are a simp.. most of una think say na until you beg and cry or spend extravagantly before girl go stick to u?. Believe me you, that banny could leave you because of money, but she left you more because of your low self-esteem. You too mumu for her.
Never beg a girl who left you for no reason, never let them know you are hurt by the breakup.. move on and act like she never existed..
Oya swallow these pills make we see whether you fit geh sense.

15 Likes

Romance / Re: Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
I have zero sympathy for simps...

15 Likes

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
He's GOAT

1 Like

Sports / Re: Abramovich Reveals Chelsea’s Likely New Owners by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Bennita911:
End of Chelsea fc, not all owners can spend foolishly like Roman
Foolishly! Lol... Especially on top that sweat refinery.. Lukaku grin
Hope we don't feel the same pain Arsenal fans felt with Arsene Wenger during transfer windows. when ur club management has no passion for the game, my brother forget am. See man u na

1 Like

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Considering Messi Link Up At PSG If Man Utd Don't Qualify For The UCL by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
If them no qualify, na Bruno Fernandez and greenwood selfishness cause am.

Including Maguire's lack of composure.
Even for prison, Greenwood still dey collect blame when man United loose? Ah ah

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
kiss
Sports / Re: Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lukaku 325k? . For sweating profusely all over the pitch..

13 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Watford Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 6th March 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sissoko wan kii Arsenal
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Music/Radio / Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
2pac.. MOB(money over bitches)
Romance / Re: My Brother Wife Again by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2022
My friend gatat!.. you are more of a parasite to that home.. pack out!!
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
lereinter:

I wonder O

How person wey get 150k not say she's broke
Bros brokness get level na..
Romance / Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
OloshoMan:
Simply Walk away
na where you go fvkup be dat..
Crime / Re: Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
After woman, fear Devil...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Where Is Slawormiir?? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
I hear say em dey Ukraine dey bomb

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
This one wan use her horrible experience with men in that age to ruin other single sisters life..
Apart from reproduction, marriage no take help man..
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester United UCL (1 - 1) On 23rd February 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
boat of them are correct, one is British English, while the other one is American English. I chose to use American English, becourse I am an America

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2022
This is the fourth time am not being selected for this sh*t.. Me and govt get beef ne ?

5 Likes

Romance / Re: What Did Nature Forget To Give You???? by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:22am On Feb 20, 2022
I use to be a handsome young lad with full black hair until Nature Blessed me with bald head at 16..that alone took away my extroverted nature, my ability to mingle with people, killed my music dream, and cared no more about anything in life, stopped going to church and gathering because people mocked and laughed at me became depressed and psychologically drained.. Its been more than 10yrs+ now and I have come to realize it's not about how you look but wat u have on the inside. care less about what people feel about you, instead focus on your goals cuz that what matters most..but I don't wish that experience for anyone at such early stage, not even my enemy.. it takes only the strong to survive it. Its a dream killer. Some no go understand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What I Noticed With Girls! by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
grin
Romance / Re: My Ex Birthday by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
makavellidon:
that her problem av move since cos am not a simp
deep down you know you miss her.. you are a simp. Collect drink

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Cesar Giron Gives Davido Customized Diamond Chain, Barrel Of Martell (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Congrats to him.. but WizKid is still the GOAT..
Romance / Re: Being Too Wise Ruins Relationships/marriages by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Redpillers:

7 Likes

Romance / Re: Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm.. just relax. she will send you the money I believe, but with pain in her heart. The thing done dey do her like say na her own personal money she wan give you now.. She don dey vex say how this guy go get diz kind bar for account, na 10% come dey give me. That is why Notorious BIG of Blessed memory sing give us for '10 commandments' say, no matter how rich you are, never let anyone close to you see or know the exact amount you've gat. E go dey do them like say make e be their own, before you know hate don start. Op No mind that babe, e dey pain her say you dey ask her for the bar.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop dating liabilities or you simply avoid the dating game if you ain't financially capable.
You shock us this try.. abi no be Iyaebe again?

Romance / Re: Heaven Knows I'm Breaking Up With This Girl Tonight by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baba wan escape valentine billing..

7 Likes

Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Signs For Manchester United by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
obembet:

Tho it certainly will not happen but just imagine for a minute that Cristiano Ronaldo Jr and Mateo Messi turn out to have exactly the same careers as their fathers CR7 and also Messi
you mean the Mateo wey the watch cartoon 24/7?..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.