Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,932,194 members, 7,091,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 September 2022 at 07:01 AM

2ndchildhood's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchildhood's Profile / 2ndchildhood's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: King Charles III Banknotes To Be Introduced Mid-2024 by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27
King Charles III be like player wey them sub enter pitch for 89th' minute..

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20
Kopa don enter one chance.
Romance / Re: Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:06am On Sep 17
Dshocker:

Stop deceiving yourself, you can't be in a serious relationship and not spend on your lady, especially buying her gifts.

get her gift you know she can afford on her own. Gifting is just for courtesy purpose not an obligation. Stop going about wasting money on liabilities who can't provide for themselves, yet won't appreciate when you do for them, this money is hard earned..

1 Like

Health / Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:36am On Sep 14
And na the one wey them discover yet oo. What of those that were actually flushed and couldn't be seen..

Jesu Christy!!!

5 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona UCL (2 - 0) On 13th September 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13
Everytime barca says we're back , Bayern knocks

6 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Ajax UCL (2 - 1) On 13th September 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13
clems88:
Arnold really costing us.when will loop have sense . I wish they can win us like 4-1 so they sack this nonsense coach
sack him and employ who?. No one is better than Klopp and Pep at the moment..

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by 2ndchildhood(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12
Bradford111:

She is really fvcking with me now I just send her this text her reply even upsets me she is thinking I can’t do without her
yeah, because you truly can't do without her.. after I told you to starve her of attention, you still dey type long episode. Once again you appeared too needy..

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by 2ndchildhood(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11
Bradford111:

How you I act accordingly tell me bro I'm willing to learn
since you've appeared too needy.. don't take her serious again, reduce the attention you are giving her let her feel you can do without her. Read threads that will teach you on how to understand when a woman is manipulating you
Romance / Re: Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10
Bradford111:
She recently also told me about a cute guy that asked her out I don't know if she was just kidding but I'm sensing a deeper meaning to that story that she told the guy she is single because the guy is a friend to her friend who doesn't know she is in a relationship she even told me she is crushing on him
.when we recommend Ubunja sermons to Una, Una go dey blast like say we no get sense. Now see as this small girl the turn your sense like black amala.. Baba, your babe is gone, unless you start acting accordingly.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why ? by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10
You are still a teenage I guess.. u will outgrow it. A time will when life's responsibility hit you, you go dey ask yourself whether na impotent you be? Because that sexual feeling will be fading away.
Romance / Re: If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:55am On Sep 09
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy exactly what I love in a man
Mature, clear, disciplined and precise with a plan
Can't wait to meet such a sweetheart
And when such a sweetheart meets you and test you, he be like:..

Romance / Re: Why do Xtians rarely bear these Biblical names? by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08
Nicodemus, Jacob, Nebukadneza.. Zebulon

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04
Cherrybae:
Sack wenger now. What a useless coach we have.

Why bench good players .

Our defense so weak.

Wenger must go

22 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04
Zinchenko against Anthony

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd September 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03
Lamasta:

Na we go still carry our league na and if not we help arteta and arsenal to win it.....
a City fan in Nigeria??. When you begin watch football, How old are you, under 12??

1 Like 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 3rd September 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03
Harland and Arsenal are gradually turning the EPL to a Farmer's league.. grin

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31
Barely few wins, Arsenal fans are going about dating girls as if they've won the league already grin

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 31st August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31
Party, Zinchenko, Elneny all injured already and season never start.

2 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30
Pictorial representation of Arsenal at the top..

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:40am On Aug 29
Savage grin...
Even Mike Bamiloye fit no make that Heaven sef..
Music/Radio / Re: MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28
Mi murdered Nas on'Bigger'

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27
Arteta this season

11 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:02pm On Aug 27
With Elneny starting today.. hmmm.. God abeg oo. I no trust that guy
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 2) On 27th August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27
I said it before, Harland coming to city will kill Pep's mode of play. In today's football, a striker must have the ability to play at least one of those flanks. Otherwise e go be like say your team dey play 10 against 11.. the same thing Man United are suffering because Ronaldo is too old to play the wing, na watin the happen to City with Harland because he can't play from the wing.. no be every team fit play with strikers wey na just to dey give am ball make he score..

15 Likes 3 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Southampton Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 27th August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27
That game against Liverpool was just a fluke.. man u no go win this game

1 Like 1 Share

Food / Re: Fried Rice: My Favourite Food by 2ndchildhood(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27
F
Sports / Re: EPL: Michael Owen Names Ronaldo, Henry In His All-Time Greatest XI (Full List) by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:31am On Aug 25
visijo:
One thing I’ve always avoid is putting money in the same pocket I put my phone smiley
my last 2K fell off while bringing out ma handky last night..

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Kashim Shettima's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:30am On Aug 23
grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22
Can't tell if its football or WWE Monday night raw.

1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leeds Vs Chesea (3 - 0) On 21st August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21
After watching KOULIBIALY against Leeds United, we need to apologize to Lord MAGUIRE

9 Likes 1 Share

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Leeds Vs Chesea (3 - 0) On 21st August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21
We saw it coming. You can't be linked to lord Maguire and play the same way

11 Likes

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 20th August 2022 by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20
Manchester United are trying to understand how Saliba and Koulibally are scoring some beautiful goals and their captain even can't defend...

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.