Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

2pretty4u's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2pretty4u's Profile / 2pretty4u's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 by 2pretty4u(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hope2014:

Okay what of if my international passport is 5 years, can I be given 5 years visa. Also the process of getting work permit in Canada

It is possible to get a 5years visa to the expiration of your passport. Depends on the VO
Travel / Re: Parenting In Canada...lets Connect !!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
owelle22:

Please did you use agent? If yes please share contact

No, I didn't. Did it myself from beginning to end with help from nairaland and telegram
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2023
2pretty4u:

Still available
Call/WhatsApp (08028269887)

1 Share

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
2pretty4u:
Good afternoon,

Halogen oven for sale - 25k

Negotiable

Ogba, Lagos

Available

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
2pretty4u:

Still available

Available
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
ezugegere:

20k is the least I can go. Wasapp if interested.
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
2pretty4u:
Good afternoon,

Negotiable

Ogba, Lagos

Still available

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2023
2pretty4u:
Good afternoon,

Negotiable

Ogba, Lagos

Still available
Call/WhatsApp (08028269887)
Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 2pretty4u(f): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good afternoon,

Negotiable

Ogba, Lagos

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2pretty4u(f): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
OkukuOne:
Thanks, so much.

So, should wait for DHL to return it to me or how can i effect the change in Abuja there and they return it back to VFS?

God bless

Wait for the PPs to get back to you, the reason for not accepting them will be included. You can then include receipts for the transmission fee in each envelope and send back.

Amen and you too. All the best

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2pretty4u(f): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
OkukuOne:
No. How much is that?

The same amount you paid for spouse.

For the consent form, you are meant to sign on only the 2nd page and leave the rest blank.
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2pretty4u(f): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
OkukuOne:
@Makano, Skull4eva, lizzygurl, estake, survivex, DrAFOguns, jimogh111, Shommyface, SweetJJ, drokiri, HEAVYWORLD, hommiekrs, et al,

Good fam,

Please i dont know what to do or what i did wrongly. Kindly see the scenario below and advise accordingly w.r.t. to my family passport submission:

I did my biometric in Lagos, but sent passport to Abuja since it appears to be faster.

1. Since it was spouse that did biometric in Lagos, we paid N9,410 + sms. we even paid over using mobile app to the tune of N10,500, including
i. Int'l Passport of spouse.
ii. biometric slip. This was not a yellow slip as before but a white small sticker slip on the photocopy of passport submitted to them on captured day.
iii. receipt of transmission payment (N10,500) as against N9410 +sms
iv. Passport request letter (2 copies)
v. int'l passport (2 copies)

2. For the kids.
i. Int'l Passport of kids.
ii. Passport request letter (2 copies)
iii. int'l passport (2 copies)

We used 4 small envelopes; 1 for spouse, 1 each for the kids, then we placed the small envelopes inside a bigger envelope with a plain sheet of paper where we wrote Spouse name and address.

N/B:
on the Consent form for the kids, on page 4, where consent on biometric was seeked.

Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the
Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in
accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I
have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions
from the VAC staff.

I filled the first session that said "i will give" but, i dont know if this is right or wrong to do for kids.

Just to track my DHL parcel, it got to Abuja, but, The consignee has refused to accept the shipment. Reasons to the rejection not yet known.

How do i tackle this. I don't mind travelling down to Abuja to sort this issue out. It is really disheartening. Do they tell the shipping agent(s) the reason or how do i know the reason. I paid for return as well. Should i wait for the return to get to me or what can i do?

Please help team!

Did you pay for transmission fee for the kids?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2023
richard69:
thanks @bullstriker even our son who is 6 has a column where he was asked to submit his Letter of acceptance. Maybe I need to go back to the questionnaire to fill visitors visa of all type for us instead of the; open work permit for me and study visa for our 6 year old son. What's the way to go?

Hi, for the column were you are asked to submit Letter of acceptance. You can submit that of the main applicant or write a letter of intent on behalf of your child

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
KosiSoma:
Hi guys,

Please how do I go about biometric request
I applied together with my spouse and only the primary applicant was sent a biometric request

We paid for family biometric at the time of submission.
Please does the primary applicant biometric letter cover for the spouse too or I have to wait to get the request for my spouse too?

Please I need your responses. Thanks

Hi,

When did you apply? Biometric letter drops within 24 to 48 hrs after application. You can't use your letter for your spouse, be patient I'm sure your spouses' letter will drop soon.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
olufunbi:
What he says he will do,he will surely do it,it can take long but it will surely come.Father,this can only be you.The wait is over.

Application Submitted 23rd June 2022.

Biometrics :I did biometrics in 2017 for a visitor visa was denied and got a visitor visa last May 2022,and I visited Canada the same month came back in June.

Upfront Medical 6th July 2022
Medical updated 18th July2022

Eligibility started in Dec 15 after several mails and webforms.
Request for new LOA 16th March 2023
BVL and PPR 30th March 2023

Self Sponsored:

Documents submitted;

1.SOP
2Acceptance letter
3NIN
4.Birth Certificate
5.My professional certifications

6.Travel history;Israel, South Africa,twice in US and Canada.

7. 2 Deeds of Assignment one in my name and the other Spouse 's name

B.House documents.

8 Marriage certificate

9 Proof of ownership documents for 2 cars.

10.My company letter of introduction

11 Id Card

12 statement of Account ( Fixed Deposit .)

13 Spouse statement of Account for domiciliary account
14.Letter of introduction from my company,

15,Introduction letter from my bank,

Spouse transferred school fees payment to me which I later paid sometimes November last year with Form A .

14.Spouse recent promotion letter,ID card, letter of introduction and LOE that he will pay for for my school fees.

15.Reference letter from the bank for my statement.

16.CAC certificate

In Feb,IRCC told me to resend all my documents which I did with the old bank statements.

I stopped sending mails in Jan after my school resumed and I know there was no way to go again,I re applied to my school for a new admission in Dec and got a new LOA in 14th March two days after I got a request letter from IRCC

Sometimes beginning of March, I noticed I did not submit my children birth certificates and also zero balance letters from the US , I sent them through webform immediately.

I sent several webforms ,emails when my application passed the normal processing time last year.But God makes things beautiful in His own time. Got my CBSA notes ,but nothing tangible was there.

I contacted MPs they could not help .

The application was done by myself and my spouse and we are grateful to God and Nairaland community for the resources we got here.I won't take this for granted.

I pray that those in the waiting room will receive their PPRs in Jesus name amen.

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2pretty4u(f): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2023
Eje18:
Hello house. Please does a 6 years and 4 years child require biometrics.

Nope
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2023
coolangel54:
Do I need a transit visa if I am flying Qatar Airways to Kelowna, BC? The flight has two stops, one in Doha and the other in Seattle, US. I don't intend leaving the airport premises.

Flight fees now no be beans o! cry

You will need a transit visa through the US.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Aboffine:
To God be the glory

PPR finally....Jesus did it, OMG wow

Application submitted : 13th December 2022
Biometric submitted: 16th December, 2022
Upfront medical passed: 4th January, 2023
PPR: 13th February, 2023

Study permit Application for Family of 3, myself and 2 kids. Hubby, grandmother, dad and siblings as home ties, Including landed properties and a thriving business

DIY application with lots of help from friends and Nairaland. I cant even lie, this platform is a blessing, I come here everyday to cool off my anxiety and get massive encouragement. I pray that everyone waiting will sooner than later have their PPR in Jesus name.

At the end of the day, your best bet is God.

Please, there was no PPR on my children's profile (I applied for study permit for them). Is there something wrong or this is how it goes? Am I to go ahead and submit their passports with mine irrespective?

Congratulations, you will have to get a PPR in your childrens' profile before you can submit their passports.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
HopefulSuccess:
Hi everyone,
I need you advice. Someone just got admitted for May intake and want to apply for visa this month. Based on the fast decisions made on visa application lately, is it advisable to apply for the visa now against resumption in May. You candid advice is needed.

Hi, if the person's documents and POF is ready then go ahead. The earlier the better. It will give you ample time to prepare.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
OLAMINREWA:

Yes, a reference letter and statement of account. Just like regular banks. But I will prefer to classify pension account as home tie instead of POF since it's only a certain % of your savings that can be assessed when one is out of job for some certain months

Hi, I think it depends on how it is explained because during my application I used my pension fund and the % I will get, as an addition to my POF.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
MumiOlivia:
I want to apply for my study permit together with my 1year old daughter. Please, do I have to pay application and Biometrics fee for her, and does she need to do medicals?

Hi, just application and medicals for her, no biometrics.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
erock2477:
Hello everyone, please I want to apply for study visa for myself and I also want to apply for my dependent visa which is for my wife and kid.

I understand I will apply directly for study visa for myself but since I am not applying for study visa for my wife and kid, which option should I choose for them when applying since they are dependent.

Will appreciate a candid response.

Thanks �

Good day
Apply for SOWP for your wife and visitor visa for your kid if your child is 0-5 years, study permit if 5 years and above. All the best
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2022
Moyosore019:

Yes you do

No true, I didn't use it and I got my visa. It is needed for PR not study route

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
CharitoJames:
Guys… It’s PPR for my kid sister… she’s 20years and going to Memorial University… everything about this her application, i did it myself from the admission to Visa application. God! I feel like crying. She’s to resume January 5th.

Applied - 30th August
Biometrics- 1st September and updated same day
Medicals didn’t get updated until i sent them a mail late Nov and it got updated after a few days on the 30th of November.
Earlier this week, i sent another mail to them reminding them of resumption and also that eligibility hasn’t started yet.
This morning 8th December, i checked her GCKey and nothing was there… then this evening at 6:44… the love letters dropped.
I logged in and saw Eligibility has started and application Dapproved.

This could be God. She had the most imperfect application. No Tuition paid just compulsory fee of 300CAD.
Pof was 24M only and nothing else…

Documents Submitted.
All IMM documents
Other required documents on the GCKey
Dad’s Mbs of 24M
Mom’s Mbs of 2M plus
Her Mbs of 50k.. Lmao
Property papers
Family pictures

She didn’t submit much…

Congratulations to her, may Canada favour her

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2022
Aboffine:
Thank you for the responses, really helpful

The forms have fields for shool name, address, tuition fee etc. Should I use mine? Those fields are required and won't validate without an entry

Use yours
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Aboffine:
Please, should I apply for a study or visitor visa for my kids aged 7 and 9years. If study visa, I have to upload a letter of acceptance for them, is it my own acceptance letter that is required here?

Apply for study for them, you can upload your LOA for them

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
RelaxingEnd:
Is it possible for stamping to be done in two days? Just got a message that my passport is ready for collection. I submitted on Monday.

It is possible

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Chiziteremary:
Guys its PPR for my daughter o. Prrrrrrraissssssseeeeeeeeeee the LORD o. Honestly, God is too much. I bombarded them with over 100 mails today. I read here where someone said he sent mails every 30 mins, I was sending them mails o every 30 mins. Please join me and praise this God o. I'm so so happy. I already bought her flight ticket since August by faith. I applied since 27th July 2022

On NSPPD today, Pastor Jerry said you will receive that approval today and i claimed it. I kept confessing that since morning

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2022
johnstan:
Picked my ppt today guys and the feeling is still amazing.
Apparently it was processed in Beijing and not Nairobi so anyone could also send webforms/emails to Beijing for feedback with their application.

Don't give up y'all, it's worth it at the end.

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Awesomegod2023:
Good morning my NL people. Is it a must I have a return ticket ? I’m going in for two years course. Can I book one way ticket?

You can book one way
Travel / Re: Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline by 2pretty4u(f): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2022
Redaddict:
Hi everyone,

Please I am trying to submit an application for SOWP but I can't find the icon for work permit on the new portal. Please I would appreciate if someone points me in the right direction.

Thank you.

You can't use the new portal to apply for SOWP, it has to be with GCKey.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Its just too heavy to be said.

He is that God that makes the imperfect perfect

The alagbada Ina

The one who spoke and a way was made

My May applicants join me in celebrating

God has ended the watch and made it perfect.

Congratulations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.