Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

2pretty4u's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2pretty4u's Profile / 2pretty4u's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ebite2000:
I'm super excited to share that my PPR just dropped.
May 20th applicant. I applied in the united arab emirates and will share details later. Thank you to everyone... For those waiting, it will COME!!!!!!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Kidsister13:
PPR came in this morning!!!!
Super happy.
Thank you Nairalanders for all the assistance given.

All my tears and prayers. Oh God!!!

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Akhigbelizy:

Congratulations

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fativivimat:

GLORY TO JESUS!!!!! HONOUR HONOUR To MARY AND JOSEPH!!!

GOD is GOD!

Hello NLs,

IT'S PPR GUYS.

It's just like a dream. It was not an easy journey but God took control. May we all experience this same Joy. #May19applicant...

So this wait dey finish sef. Nawa for IRCC o

I will share my timeline, story and documents shortly.

Thanks!

Congratulations, God is faithful.

Oh God! you see my heart and my anxiety, You know my deepest desire, open the heavens for my sake and let my family also be congratulated.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
pean06:
Praiiiiisssseeee the Lord............ hallelujah it’s PPR oh..... hmmmn I am still on top of the mountain.... my faith has been boosted.... everybody help me praise God.... what God cannot do doesn’t exist....

They said there is no space at the top.... God found a space for me. He also gave me a seat.....

- Applied : 23/May/ 2022
- Biometrics Request: 23/May/2022
- Upfront Medical : 30/March/2022
- Biometrics done : 27/May/2022
- Medical Updated to Passed : 3/June/2022
- PPR and BVL: 9/8/2022

What God cannot do doesn’t exist.... I am jubilating..... this is truly my year of perfect jubilee @Charitojames thank you for adding me to your prayer list.... God will answer your prayers now is the time in Jesus name
My story too long.... you guys..... my school gave me a deadline to send proof of PPR on or before 14th... but Jesus showed up for me now.... just now.... now now...... ahhhhhhh.... God did not shame me.....

Come and join me sing hallelujah.....
jehovah jire has done me well....
Come and Join me sing hallelujah.....
jehovah jire has done me well....

My timeline is loading.....
come unto me all ye that labour are are heavy laden and I will give you rest.... Jesus has given me rest!!!

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hafeez6948:
I was trying to watch a movie on my phone just to distract myself from IRCC delay when i suddenly fell asleep with one side of my face on the pillow. Awhile later i woke suddenly to hear my heart pounding as if it was located at the back of my ear. I rushed to my dad's room to use his Bp machine to check and behold my Bp don rise. I am a 25 years old guy i no deserve all this mental stress wey IRCC dey give me ooh. Today makes it 5 months and 5 days since i applied, i have missed May intake and September is just around the corner. When i write to them ,they will tell me to withhold from writing further. Na student visa i apply for abi na for days of unending misery and pain. I am trying to be strong Aswear. To anyone in similar situation as mine may God give us the strength to see this journey through.

I felt touched when I read this, God will show you mercy. You will receive your PPR this week.

11 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
olokings:
Hellos, how far with your ongoing active review?
These people are taking their jolly good time with eligibility though, over a month....
On top school that will resume in less than 4 weeks. How are you going to just up an leave with family in such a short time after approval?

Thanks for asking, how far with yours?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
olokings:
Hellos, how far with your ongoing active review?
These people are taking their jolly good time with eligibility though, over a month....
On top school that will resume in less than 4 weeks. How are you going to just up an leave with family in such a short time after approval?

Honestly, the anxiety is something else but I am trusting God for turn around. Make PPR first come out, other things will fall into place. I have already enrolled for classes with faith .

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wegoinghigher:
Hi guys,
Just got my PPR !!!!

Timeline :
Application Submitted : 28th May 2022
Did upfront medicals a few days before that ( don't remember the exact date)
Upfront Medicals Updated : July 6th 2022
PPR : August 8th 2022

Parents Sponsored
Used Family(Parents) as Home Ties
1.5 years work experience

Documents Submitted
Passport Data page
LOA
SOP(3 Pages) explaining everything from : my brief educational background, why i chose the school, my plans for using the knowledge gained , as well as home ties ( used family properties , parents as home ties)
Police Clearance Cert
IELTS results
University Transcript
WAEC Result
Reference from Work Experience ( Remote job from UK Startup)
Parents(Sponsors) SOA for like 2/3 accounts , as well as Bond and TBills
Land documents
Travel History(6 countries)
Didn't pay fees as the school doesn't release official school fees until a month to resumption date
Previous Visa Pages
Professional Certs/Commendation Certs

Studied Elect and Elect Engr for Undergrad
Going to uWaterloo for a Masters in ECE

Thank you Jesus !!!

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2022
pean06:
What God cannot do doesn’t exist

This is our week!!!! all of us expecting our PPR for resumption in September. It will not end the way the devil planned it. We will testify This week.
We have received our package in Jesus name
Amen!!!!
It is a new season.... it will be Jubilation galore......
Hallelujah

Amen and amen, I key into this. What God cannot do does not exist.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
This new week, I wish everyone waiting on their study permit a speedy approval and of course all the best. I know this anxiety and it’ll end in praise.

Amen, I will rejoice this week

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
I will be congratulated this week, no more delay.

With faith, I call forth My family's PPR. It is dropping this week. Amen and amen.

19 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Comfyski:
You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

Your flight ticket departing Canada,
Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
Proof of a medical appointment.

Please gurus for applying for an open work permit with your spouse(study permit).
What do you attach for purpose of travel?

Letter of intent from your spouse and your admission letter from the school
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
CharitoJames:

Omo!!! It’s raining PPR today... let this rain continue and not stop... it will get to me now now now! Congratulations

Amen and amen, I receive my PPR.

6 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lekannn:
It’s PPR. May 25th applicant. Special thanks to the great Makano. I pray everybody waiting gets a favorable response as soon as possible. Will post my timeline soon.

Congratulations, I will testify very soon

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ocool:
We just concluded our Jumat Service in our Mosque and my mind keep on telling me to post the following here so that I can later refer to it to testify to the Power of the Almighty Allah:

Timeline
Upfront medical = July 19, 2022
Application submitted with the upfront medical = August 2, 2022
Biometric done and updated immidietly = August 4, 2022

My program starts on September 8, 2022 and In Sha Allah, my family and I will get our PPRs before the day despite that it is already close. Amin yah Allah.

Amen and so shall it be

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Johnvee11:
Good morning guys
The lord has done it for me it my time to rejoice o
It PPR received this morning
����

First time applicant
Submitted May 17 (New Portal)
Medical May 19, Updated 27
Biometrics May 20, Updated 28
Review of Eligibility started July 6
I order my gcsm note on June 17 ( when it came I saw alot � I didn’t submit my bank statement so I reach out here and got some help here and I quickly did a Letter of explanation, my sponsor transferred me money and I resubmitted all sponsor documents again through webform and starting sending them mails. Am really grateful to God and you guys i appreciate.I submitted my application then join this group
BVL August 4 2:14pm
PPR August 4 6:54am
For does waiting yours it on it way ijn (Amen) ����

Congratulations.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dzees:
I have carried my evidenceooooooo

Its PPR ooooooooo
First time applicant
March 10th 2022

My faith was tried but God showed up.

Pls, will be back with my timeline.

God, i pray for rains of PPR to every PPR hopefuls. The God who has done it for me will surely do for others in Jesus Name. Amen

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2022
space01:
It is done!!!!

My PPR is done.

Today all that concerns my PPR is done.

#NSPPD
Alter of fire.

My breakthrough hour is now.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS.AMEN.

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2022
kiari:
My NL Family ooo

IT IS DONE O, FOR WHAT OUR GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST...

Our Applications are approved in Jesus Name. Congratulations grin grin cheesy cheesy

It has ended in praise...

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
Innit2022:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…………PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP………..RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay that’s alittle extra but who cares!!! wink wink wink wink grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

God keeps his promises always!!! God is ever faithful! He never fails!

• Submission date: May 2, 2022
• Biometrics request letter:May 2, 2022
• Biometrics completion-May 4, 2022
• Biometrics update- May 4, 2022
• We are reviewing your eligibility- May 12, 2022
• Ordered GCMS notes- May 16, 2022
• Medical appointment- May 23, 2022
• Medical update via webform (May 23, 2022) & via mail (May 24, 2022)
• Medical status review 'we are reviewing your medicals'- May 27, 2022
• Medicals Passed- June 6, 2022
• Ghost Update 1: June 15, 2022
• GCMS notes arrived: June 16, 2022, noticed verification was sent to the wrong department. Raised webform stating correct department. Received confirmation from school on June 24 that IRCC had contacted them. Prayer continues
• Ghost Update 2: June 24, 2022
• Ghost Update 3: July 4, 2022
• July 9: Relative makes enquiry with MP.
• July 11: MP states that criminality and medicals have passed (same information in GCMS received on June 16, 2022)
• Ghost Update 4: July 20, 2022
• Ghost Update 5: July 22, 2022
• July 24, 2022: Application is approximately at par with the Processing time
• July 25, 2022: Started packing boxes to leave for Canada by God's guidance and faith that PPR will come. At this point, God’s assuring whispers to my mind to go forth and prepare for the PPR will come was unshaken and resounding
• July 26, 2022: Bought plane ticket for self and pet for August 17, 2022
• July 28, 2022: Sent mail to Nairobi to inform them of the application being beyond processing time and a need for them to reach a decision soon as I was in a state of Limbo and classes are starting August 19, 2022
• July 29, 2022: Relative sends mail to MP to know the status
• July 30, 2022: Ordered GCMS notes
• August 2, 2022: MP responds that Eligibility has been passed and final approval will come in due time
• August 3, 2022 (7.01 am): BVL arrives without PPR. Prayer continues
• August 4, 2022 (6.57 am): PPR lands

Documents submitted:
• House Deed of Assignment & Contract of sale (Proof of ties to home country)
• My FD deposit Investment Letter, Investment Certificates for the past 3 years (2 old certificates and 1 certificate for investment of funds from April 2022 - June 2022 )
• Valuation of Landed Asset, Land Asset Ownership document (Proof of ties to home country)
• Bank Statements showing yearly rental income &Lease agreement with the tenant(secondary POF)
• My Bank Statements
• Letter from pension & Statement from pension (secondary POF for 4 months)
• Life Insurance Fund Confirmation
• Tuition confirmation from school CAD 36,101.00
• GIC Certificate CAD 12,138.00
• Letter of Acceptance
• Gift Deed from mother
• Sworn Affidavit Statutory declaration of Funds
• Letter of Employment, Increase of Salary and 3month pay slip
• Proof of Travel history
• Telex for school fees payment
• Letter of Explanation
• Resume
• IELTS (Band 9)
• Graduate Certificate & Transcript
• Birth Certificate relationship with mum
• Leadership training certificates

I would like to say thank you to @Frankrobbn1 for encouraging me to submit without a second review after my consultant had reviewed. Despite the fact that I did not use his service, he took to the time to review my first gcms notes after submission and for that I say thank you. I also thank everyone who had prayed and kept things positive on here. Also those who continual contribute by answering questions. You have been most wonderful. Thank you so much.

For all those still waiting on God for PPR, God has done it! Amen!!! Keep praying and keep monitoring. Also, it is advisable to order GCMS notes as many times as possible, the VO sometimes could make mistakes. So monitoring is key.

Please this passport submission process seems abit confusing from the VFS website. Please can someone direct me to an existing post on this or guide me. I will like to submit to Abuja Office from Lagos.

Thank you!!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
adepeju1911:
When God steps in miracle happens

ITS PPR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8months

With this kind of timeline, God is definitely involved

1st Application
Application Submitted May 19th 2021
Medical Passed June 7th 2021
Refusal September 22, 2021

2nd Application
Application Submitted 12th December, 2021
Medical passed 16th March 2022
Medical Expired 4th May 2022
Eligibility started 9th May 2022
Medical Request 14th June 2022
Medical Done 4th July 2022
IOM Submitted Medical 18th July 2022
Medical Passed 20th July, 2022
BVL 21st July, 2022
Passport Request 4th August, 2022

This is GOD.....

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Perfectyyyyyy:
Back here!

When this new thread was opened on Sunday, I came here with heavy heart because my application was 8 months old and eligibility has not even started on my portal even as at today. I made the prophetic post below believing God of miracle and also responded to someone post by saying “I knees to say a Big Amen)

Today today 4th August PPR dropped without eligibility starting on the portal .

Application submitted 20th December
Biometric 26th December
Medical Passed. 4th January
PPR dropped. 4th August

The God who did mine. Would do that of everyone still waiting for PPR.

Congratulations.
I will testify. Amen

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
adeddamola:
Congratulations to all PPR recipients.

May we, the PPR hopefuls receive mercy from the throne of grace.

Amen

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Electroweb:
My people! My people!
Original passport request for my son received today oooooooo!
Help me to thank God oooooo! He has done so much for me I cannot tell it all. Na ra kele mo
The wait has not been easy ooooo! Since May 2021
I am so happy ooooooo!
I will Be right back for timeline and all that.

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2022
It is my turn and my time.
I receive my PPR, I am next to testify.

12 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
lilangel20:
I recently paid for IOM 46500. When did they increase the price?

Price is still 46500, it's UK 's price that is 57,000
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
LuvNLight:
Just As I have Declared IN the name of Jesus!!!

MY PPR HAS COME.

Family application. (First-time applicant. Self Applicant)

Below is my Story.

Firstly My Wife (Study permit)
My wife's Study Permit Application was submitted on Feb 26th, 2022 (Upfront medicals were done)
Biometrics was done on 7th March 2022.
Medical passed and Biometric updated 7th March 2022.

PPR For my Wife May 27th, 2022.

Secondly Myself and our 2 months Baby.

Visit Visa for Myself and Baby applied on the 22nd of June 2022
Biometrics requested for me alone on 23rd June 2022
Biometrics completed and updated 24th June 2022.

Eligibility Review Started 24th July 2022
Medical Requested for me and my baby 25th July 2022
Medical Booked and done on the 26th July 2022 (Miracle and grace)
Medical Updated to Pass 27th July 2022
BVL AND PPR FOR ME AND MY BABY 3RD AUG 2022.

Me, My wife, and my baby will Travel Together!!!

I give God all the Glory. Our case was Expedited through Christ Jesus.

Thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other.

To all those who keyed into my Declaration, Your PPR WILL COME TOMORROW. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

READ PSALM 25 DAILY AND WORK WITH FAITH.

SHALOM

Congratulations

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
yeleola:
God has finally done it for me. My PPR finally landed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am January 15th applicant.

Timeline :
Self sponsored + Co-Sponsor

Application submission : Jan 15th 2022
Upfront medical update : Feb 22,2022
Eligibility review : June 27,2022
PPR & BVL : August 2, 2022.

My prayer to all PPR hopefuls is that God in his mercy will remember everyone. A big thanks to everyone in this one big family. Meanwhile, how do I go about sending my passport for stamping? Especially the cost. Anyone with recent experience regarding this should help out.

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
bullstriker:
Any contact for affordable police clearance cert

I don't have any contact, didn't use it for my application.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Bibianna1:
Good morning
I got my PPR this morning. Thank God and I wish you all the best. I'm an April 14th Applicant.

Congratulations, mine is next

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Ebite2000:
Gurus, IRCC requested for additional documents which I have submitted weeks back. Does this mean they are currently working on it? Just want to be sure since my status has still not changed. Please.

For them to request for additional documents means they are working on it. I wish you all the best and good news soonest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.