Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

2pretty4u's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2pretty4u's Profile / 2pretty4u's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
homesteady:
You see how Phyna is just looking at Groovy without knowing what to say abi? if it was Doyin, she would have had a lot of things to say that will lift his spirit up.

Hate Doyin all you want, but she’s good at her therapy.

And there are also moments you allow someone vent without giving any form of advice. The fact that you are listening alone helps.

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
Amaka is unbelievable though.. after all she’s been thru this week.. what’s her excuse?

Hunger
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hafeez6948:
My people the Eagle has landed its PPR oooh finally i have carried my evidence , my Suffer was not in vain. @Treasure134 @CharitoJames @Teezkid @Bobomaigida @Trailblazer21 @2pretty4u @Whitenaira2014 thank you all for your show of support. May Almighty God bring joy to your hearts. For those waiting for PPR may God Answer your prayers. i will be back with a detailed Timeline.

A very big congratulations.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
CharitoJames:

I feel like crying... God is too faithful to fail...I am nect in line

Amen, we are next in line. This week will not pass us by.

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
olokings:
So in an effort to give back.
here are my application details.

Application for Family of 5 with notification of 6 travellers viz:
Father - PA: Study visa
Mother - SOWP
Child 1 - Study visa, Child 2 - Study visa, Child 4 - visitor visa. Accompanying child 3 - US Citizen to apply study permit within canada

Application submitted April 30th 2022
Medicals upfront - April 27th. Medicals passed - May 18th
Eligibility commenced July 5th - 11th (based on MP feedback) Eligibility updated on CIC portal- Aug. 3rd. 2022
Study program - 16 months Masters (course based) UNB
PPR - X5 for all family applicants 24th Aug. 2022

Docs. submitted
All IMM forms
SOP - 13 pages long. paragraphed with subheads to address all eligibility review criteria as itemised in the IRCC portal and school immigration support port. (paid particular attention to why i am travelling with all family - argument based mostly on need to keep the family as a single well & tighty bonded unit, and potential damage to spouse & kids emotionally & mentally should the unit be seperated, since father is major provider, there is need for family to be with him for effective care & nuturing rather than remote attention etc.) family have taken multiple trips together (note also, wifey have a Canada Visitor Visa issued in Jan 2020 pre-covid which she did not use - i explained that since the covid restrictions she prefered to travel with her family and not to vacation alone anymore, added and explained all bills were paid for Child 3 US citizenship birthing. Employer approved unpaid study leave but i highlighted 100% re-absorption rate after studies on return back to active service.. .... and other plenty arguments i cant list here.

- Employer intro letter, pay stubs, emoluments, study leave (witout pay) approval letter

- 1 year MBS (salary account, personal savings account [naira / USD], spouse USD account, spouse naira savings account)

- POF: total CAD$80,000.00 living expense + tuition... Paid over 95% program Tuition fee (note that to secure my POF, i had my colleague recieve money from an extern unconnected support to pay the full tuition while i keep my own personal monies as POF for living expenses)

- explained lump sums: explain all lump sums payment into the account over the 1 year period. Note that my personal Naira account balance was N3,000+/- only as at 1 week to application. but my employer paid in over N13million which i explained as project funds returns with evidence. Spouse had incrasing savings of over US$20,000.00 in her personal account which i converted to Naira at black market rate (with explaination of our forex constraints) and converted to CAD$ at CBN rate (CAD1 - N325) based on policy for school living expense in order to increase the CAD$ POF statements.

- LOE: 8 pages where i detailed my US born child 3, attaching all his birthin receipts with zero balances to demonstrate non-indebtedness to the US government, explained other documented evidence attachments which could be included in the SOP due to 4MB limit & doc. legibility following compression, explaination of hometies with evidence of property valuation, child waitlisted primary school study, etc. lots of others i can not detail here.

* 1 week after application submission, i started firing emails to nairobi office & webforms (info gotten here from gurus... thanks again) requesting to update upfront medicals which they started updating kids one by one from 11th May.

* 4 weeks after application submission, i fired request for GCMS notes which haven't returned till today becuase it was delayed.

* 6 weeks after application submission, identified MPs within NB (info gotten from gurus... thanks again), and couple ignored, one rejected, one promised to get back but didnt, one replied and assisted in getting feedback from IRCC to reply after 2 weeks. replied after 3 weeks informing of application under eligibility review (that is 2nd week of July).

* 8 weeks after application submission, started firing emails and webforms to Nairobi, London, abuja, lagos, china, (info gotten from gurus... thanks again) 3 mails & webforms to each location per day requesting application status & decision.... no response or auto response.

* 12 weeks after application submission, Nairobi replied auto response to emails.... IRCC replied all webforms at once that applications under review

* 16 weeks after application submission, continued firing email & webforms, 1 each per day 2 times a week to Nairobi praying for consideration due to family size and close study resumption date.

* 16 weeks after application submission, Nairobi replied that application under review

* 17 weeks after application submission, Nairobi replied email that application in queue for processing _ (entered panic mode why queue matter again... lol) with notation that continued mailing their office won't lead to an expedited processing. fear catch me, i stopped emailing.

* Contacted school to request online study when semester starts in sept. 2022 as i cannot force IRCC hand again and not continue panicking myself (lemme not lie, i even tried to psyche myself away from reading successes and checking portal every hour but for where e no work...i dey sleep for NL and log in CIC portal every hour... lol).

* Today (24th Aug 2022) was forming tough guy not look check portal and NL, was in a meeting and decided to distracted myself from the long discussions, looked in my Gmail and behold, the "donotreply" mail... BP shot up, breathing held, tension raised, ... logged in portal, went straight to check Child 4 (youngest) account, and beholded, application approved... that is when i smiled and gatthered the liver to go and check wifey SOWP and other....

Meehn, the feeling of ecstacy is unspeakable, i swear....

I bid all of us, particularly 2Pretty4u, Kiari, Charitojames et al positive decisions from IRCC..

we will all meet there

thank you so much Fam. i was reading this NL thread more than 4 months before i applied and made changes based on lessons learned gatthered here.

Make i gather our passport go drop for VAC tomorrow.

Good luck to us all....!!!!

Congratulations again. Thank you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
olokings:
My people! My people!!!!

It is PPR x5 oooooooh. We are a family of six (6)!!!!

Omo! The initial shock of receiving the donotreply mail can raise BP to the roof.

I have received PPR for my self (Study permit), SOWP for Spouse, Study Permit x 2 (for Child 1 & 2), Visitor Visa (for minor - 1 yr old). Child 3 is a US citizen so we will apply Study Permit at the border.

April 30th Applicant.

I am still digesting the ecstacy in the office.

Detailed timeline and document to follow later.

Charity james, 2Pretty4U, Kiara and the overall NL family I wish us all positive results in our application.

Meehn, this feeling is to die for...hummmmm

PS: We are going to New Brunswick (Fredericton)

God is faithful, I am so so happy for you. The land of Canada will favour you and your family. Congratulations

My family is next in the name of Jesus.

6 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Amaka chooses her words very carefully when speaking in the diary session. Almost feels like she's holding back a lot so she can sound politically correct.

Exactly

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
innocentdude:

Okay fine , she's 25 not 23

Kindly explain how a 2 year old was cooking and selling food for customers in 1999 smiley

Na wa o, she said she stayed with her aunt that sells food, not her.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Qre1:
Biometrics validity last as long as your passport due . My biometrics shows 10years validity .If you have the money always do a 10years validity passport .

Not true.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
7COLOURS:
Thank God this week has ended.

PPR scarce no be small

Next week will rain PPR and we shall all celebrate in Jesus name.

Congratulations in advance to us

Emi lo kan

Amen

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
The way Adekunle looks at Dianella
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:13am On Aug 20, 2022
Kamsi99:
Please guys how long does it normally take to get biometrics mail after submission?
Asking to know if I can stay back in lag and wait for my biometrics
Thanks

Within 24 to 48hrs after submission
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Ah! Even worse. So all he got were handshakes and "my guy!" Tragic

Lol
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Dem try sha, dem give Groovy Pepsi grin

He carried the pepsi from level 2

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
My PPR will be among the next wave of PPRs that will hit this thread. It is settled for my family. AMEN.

28 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:57am On Aug 16, 2022
Isyma:
Congratulations to all PPR receivers.
More PPR will be dropping this morning, check your mails nd dashboard.

Amen

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Immacbaby:
Good evening everyone. its ppr guys!!! I have been a silent reader and I must say nairaland is indeed helpful.
I applied for my study permit visa on the 8th of June 2022 and got a passport request today.
Thanks to you all for your great contributions in this forum.
To God be the glory.

Below is the documents I submitted.
Ist Time Applicant
Academic documents:
My Barchelors Degree Certificate
My National Youth Service Corps Certificate
My Acceptance Letter

Passport and proof of identification documents:
My Data Page of Federal Republic of Nigeria
International Passport
My Birth Certificate
My Local Government Identification Letter
My Police Character Certificate
My National Identity Card

Proof of means of financial support:
Letter of Sponsorship from My Father
Notarized Affidavit of Support
Payment Receipt for the First Semester
Tuition
My Father (Sponsor) Six Months Bank
Statement
Confirmation of Account Signature
Reference Letter from the Bank
Business Registration Certificates

Additional documents
Letter of Business Commitment
Notarized Affidavit of Business Commitment
Siblings and Parents Birth Certificates
Pictures With My Siblings and Parents (old
and new)
Reference Letter From The Two Ministries I
Worked With
Recommendation Letter From My
Community
Notarized Affidavit of Good Conduct.
Notarized Affidavit of Return
I wish all who are waiting for their ppr success in Jesus name! Amen!!

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2022
hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
my application was approved!! the joy and relief is unimaginable i hope everyone that's waiting will receive good news as well
TIMELINE
Study Permit Application.
Application - JUNE 4TH 2022
Biometrics - JUNE 8TH 2022
Medical Upfront - FEBRUARY 24TH 2022
Medical Updated to pass -JUNE 9TH 2022
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!
I can't even begin to thank everyone on this thread i got ALL my information from here, i was scared to do it by myself but i knew i was the best person to do it.
PLEASE WHAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO SEND MY PASSPORT FOR STAMPING?

Congratulations, I am next.
God please remember my family.

8 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:
All the best to everyone waiting on their study permit approvals this new week. God will put a smile on all of your faces and you’ll resume as at when due in your respective schools.

Amen, I believe. Thanks

4 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2022
I thought someone said Amaka was trying to settle Diana and Giddy, so why is Giddy just telling Amaka about the issue with Diana?
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
NLbabygirl:

Cleared Phyna her without talking to her?
Or is talking about her behind her back to Chiomzy clearing?
Always dropping biased and untrue updates.

Thank you, I thought I was watching something else

8 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
thatigboman1:
she should speak but speak sensibly. She was asked to scatter daniella and beauty's ship, rather she started falling for bryan, which kind fake housemate be that?

What has this arguement got to do with scattering of ship?

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Giel:
Amaka you're always classy and mature. This is why I love you.
She has apologised, said she's sorry.

Oya Modella you too apologize undecided
Modella didn't apologize.
She get problem.

Why should she apologize, Amaka misunderstood her and blew it out of proportion. She knows this and that is why she apologized

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
So Modella shouldn't speak again because she is a fake housemate. Na wa for una

15 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tymally:

The screenshot could have been from anyone's dashboard. Unless the applicant's name is included we can't say it belongs to the complainant.

My thoughts too, that is why I suggested what I wrote above.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gigdraft:
Hello Bucceryor,

The screenshot in question is more of a dashboard. It is an interface that updates you on the status of your application.

From the screenshot, I could denote the application was submitted and it is in progress.

Can't wait to celebrate with you!
Hi Bucceryor, in addition to this why not ask the agent to also screen shot the lower part of your page, where your full name is showing with your application and UCI number to clear all doubts from you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
OYINKANSOLA66:
My season of PERFECT JUBILEE
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, doesn’t exist
GRACE GRACE THIS IS MY STORY

Applied: June 3rd
Biometric request:June 3rd
Biometric:June 8th and updated immediately
Medical upfront: may 12 qlife vi.
Medical passed: June 22

And the waiting game started

Ppr : August 12. I was in camp crying, only to check my mail this morning to my jubilee.

I pray for everyone, GOD WILL COMPLETE YOUR STORY WITH JOY.

Congratulations

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Brownsun:
What is level 1 children arguing about please?
I’m confused

Sheggz's insecurity

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Qwerty7654:
Ppr!!!!!!!!!!!

What God can not do does not exist

I applied Feb 26 and got approved August 12.

Timeline coming soon.. the long wait is over.
Congratulations, my family is next to testify.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2022
CharitoJames:
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

The God of Perfect Jubilee will complete everything that concerns us today. Amen!!!

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2022
CharitoJames:
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

At least 1 PPR will come daily from our prayer list until we have all gotten our PPRs. We cancel every spirit of delay and disappointment. God said he didn’t bring us this far to leave us and that we don’t need to understand the process because he is the God of 11th hour. It is indeed our time and our turn

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Pat978:

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
Guys! I was jumping around the house today!!!
I received my BVL & PPR today!!! I am still in shock!!! I got my visa in 5 weeks!!!!

I pray for this blessing to happen to everyone here! Thank you all for your advice and help, I joined NL just a month ago!

Official Timeline
I applied on 30th June 2022
Upfront Medicals on 19th July 2022
Medicals Updated on 4th August 2022
Correspondence Letter today August 10th 2022
PPR today August 10th 2022!!!!

A big congratulations, I key into this. This shall also be my testimony.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.