Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

2pretty4u's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2pretty4u's Profile / 2pretty4u's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:14pm On May 02, 2022
Anon123:

You will need to start sending them mails constantly

Good evening, please I need your input. Just got admission into Concordia university for September but due to some unexpected issues I would like to defer to next year. Would I need to give reasons for deferring or just pay initial deposit and request for deferment without reasons? I'm kind of confused.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
freedomtours:

Ok, thanks very much, but my challenge is that I am yet to even get the student copy from my school due to the ongoing strike by ASUU and non academic staff of universities and the deadline for me to upload the student transcript to be considered for admission is at the ending of this month, I am asking if there anything I can do to enable them to extend my submission date.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2022
I will testify this year.

9 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good day,

Please I need some clarification, I'm trying to apply to schools for MSc in finance but most schools are requesting for GMAT or GRE. How do I go about this?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Olapeju18:
Good Afternoon everyone,
A very happy new year to you all. To all PPR hopefuls, may your heart desires be granted and to those with PPR already “go and flourish”. For those of us that haven’t even started the process yet, may we experience ease in every aspect of our applications. I’m booking my spot for unlimited testimonies this new year by faith. Amen!!!

Amen �

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sweetness24:
2nd Jab for astrazeneca which is presently in naija is 8weeks after the first...pls do you know where I can take morderna or jj in naija?

It's 6weeks, not 8weeks. Took my 2nd dose after 6weeks.
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I've not seen a good series in weeks
Please recommend

Try seven seconds, I enjoyed it
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aijay26:

My journey to canada started a while ago, i started researching about this journey in 2019 when i was in final year . On the 30th of June I got admitted to MUN for a thesis based masters program.

Then I applied for passport , normal Nigeria hassle now, i waited for 6 weeks.
Applied: 9th September
Biometrics: 13th September
Ppr: 28th October

Documents
* Sop: 4 pages , I spoke about my past experiences, my final year project and told them the advancement Canada has in the field of renewable energy. Mind you my research is in renewable energy. I spoke about my supervisor’s research works and what we intend to do. I attached letter of confirmation from my undergraduate professor who was final year supervisor and also my IT work place.
* CV
* Transcript
* Waec
* Certificate
* One year tuition fee
* Birth certificate and death certificate of family members
* Nieces birth certificate
* Letter confirming I worked in those places i included in my sop

* PROOF OF FUNDS
* Sponsor:
* My brother in laws 6months bank statements . With an inflow of 700million and outflow of 600million and a balance of 20KCAD which he deposited for my maintenance. He raised a bank draft to avoid lump sum deposits. And he deposited 500K to my account and made a remake: Study permit application fee.
* Affidavit of sponsorship
* Letter of sponsorship indicating he raised a bank draft . I submitted this 3 weeks after through webform
* CAC certificate
* Marriage certificate
* Land properties documents
Co Sponsor: My brother
My brother works in canada, 4 months bank statements of 33KCAD
* letter of sponsorship indicating he will sponsor me with 12KCAD yearly
* Letter of introduction from his employee
* Work permit
* Birth certificate
* Biweekly payslips
Mother: although i didn’t indicate she is my sponsor but i wanted to show them she is established in nigeria.
* mother is a director in federal ministry
* So i added her promotion letter
* Land property documents
* 33kCAD pension bank statements. I didn’t add her personal account tho. I added this documents(land property and pension BS) on the 26th of October.
HOME TIE
* I am 23 years old and i no get any thing. I used my sister’s child( i am her godmother) add pictures as proof that i have been her mother ever since her mother( my sister)died during delivery.
* I said i am the only surviving daughter so i said i will come back to mother and my mother will take care of the child.
* I added my mother’s land property.
TRAVEL HISTORY
I never travel before but my family members don travel wella.
* brother inlaw visa pages( USA, UK, CANADA, DUBAI, KENYA SCHENGEN)
* Mother ( Expired US visa and valid US)
* Sister( Expired UK visa, KENYA, DUBAI)
Things i did differently; I applied using the IRCC portal not GCkey . For some reasons i couldn’t open a GCKey account
My brother applied over there for me.
Things i did differently SPIRITUALLY. I used his words. His word is yes and amen. I am a Christian and I declared it that i will get it

I am a believer and i used his words. I still remember this morning by 5 am i had a dream that I wasn’t approved . I quoted scriptures and countered it.

Congratulations, I key into this.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Jayrealest:

My spouse didn't write

Thanks, congratulations again.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Jayrealest:

Applied from Nigeria
MY APPLICATION TIMELINE (First Time Applicant)

Upfront Medical for myself and my spouse
Application submitted: June 23rd, 2021
5 ghosts update (for both of ud).
Eligibility started: September 27th, 2021
BVL: October 4th, 2021
PPR: October 13th, 2021

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:
All IMM forms
International passport.
LOA
Digital Photo
Upfront Medical

POF: My dad as main sponsor and spouse's uncle in Canada as co-sponsor
Only paid admission deposit
Letter of Sponsorship
Sponsorship Declaration
Gift Deeds for landed property
Car documents
Employment confirmation letter (for myself and my spouse) Leave of absence (for both of us)
No personal account submitted
Dad retirement letter
Marriage certificate
Marriage pictures
Pictures of our vehicle and landed properties
Co-sponsor green card
Change of name for spouse
Letter of Attestation from Kabiyesi for the volunteer works done by my spouse
Sponsors Statement of Account (normal SOA)
IELTS & WES

Sponsors Letter of Explanation, and Gift Deed were all NOTORIZED.

Congratulations. please for IELTS, was it both of you that wrote the exam or just you?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Enjay316:
For a married person, even though they have refused some ppl traveling alone without their spouse but one of ur biggest ties is ur nuclear Family(spouse and kids) not extended family(parents and siblings )
We have different kind of ties
1. we have Family ties e.g spouse and kids(for married ppl) then parents and siblings for single ppl.
2. we also have Social ties like Charity works,NGO,Church etc
3.We have Economic ties like Job,Businesses,Landed properties etc

I will advice u the person with a stronger chance of getting Visa should apply and then after getting ur Visa, u can apply for SOWP for ur spouse and Visitors visa 4 d kids .hope they are below 18 though

Thank you.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enjay316:
it is possible but chances are very very slim based on home ties.Also finance, except if u are a rich Family

Thanks. Can landed properties from both spouses serve as home ties? What of siblings and parents?
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
makano:
Hello Pretty

Its very realistic applying as a family, but the reality of all of you getting Visa at a time is slim compared to either you or your spouse applying alone, getting Visa and later applying for spousal permit for spouse and Visiting permit for Kids after getting to Canada..

Family approval is very rare on this thread compared to one spouse applying alone and getting his/her application approved and later applying to bring the whole family over when getting to Canada..

Peace

Thanks so much. I appreciate your response
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good evening all,
Please I need some clarification. My husband and I just started looking at schools in Canada and would love if we can all go together as a family, is this realistic? Family of five.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

They started discussing South and their minority when she left and started playing with Cross, Pere and the rest.

They didn't say that.

She did actually, but couldn't talk for long because someone called Jaypaul and he had to leave

11 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
QueenCookie:

shocked shocked shocked

The same conversation I watched? Ha!

Not true, not true at all.

They both agreed to what Maria said. Jaypaul said they should have done it a long time. He even said if kitchen isn't a strategy, then WM shouldn't make it a big deal.
We all have televisions, no deh type like say nah only you deh watch am.

They changed their mouth when Maria left them. Tega said she knows what Maria is trying to do.

21 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
jikins:

Tega is smart na. She pointed out that Pere and Maria are trying to pull the attention off themselves and place it on WM. Because they know on a norms they will be up next week. These HM get eye sha

Honestly

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Tega and Jaypaul , not buying what Maria came to sell.

25 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2021

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Nini wants to talk over every body, so loud
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I swear . She's always allover the place . She's new to the thread. Give her some time to adapt .

This is funny, you are actually the newbie here

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
safarigirl:
Na only Liquor know who dey follow her fight for dance floor sha

Hahaha
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Chibabe005 post=104088015]she's not supposed to be here.

she seems to serious.

she sounds like one going for presentation or a business conference[/quote

It could be nerves
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2021
Akshow:
I agree. Silly prank.

It's not that serious, it's funny to be honest.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Just saw Boma on blacklist

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Yousef is cancelled!

Totally
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
jikins:

Its just cringe

I changed the channel to the voice
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Yousef please keep quiet abeg, how is your student crushing on you a funny story?

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nenyezz:
Idris

Not idris
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2021
Gbegirisoup:

I liked yacoub that year Sha... grin

Maybe that's why I'm kinda drawn to yousef until he fcks up.

Yes, yacoub.
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
fitzmayowa:

He looks like Yacob of BBA that year that boy can masturbate for Africa ehn.....
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
manneger2:

The guy that won from Tanzania

Yea, remember his name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.