Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,659 members, 7,851,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

2pretty4u's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2pretty4u's Profile / 2pretty4u's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2022
Kolajero:

Thanks so much for your response. But still more clarifications.

1. My baby is just a year old, how do we book her own biometric appointment?

2. How long will it take to get the second biometric collection letter?

Thanks as I await your response.

Your baby won't need biometrics, just you and your spouse.

The second letter will come in, mine came in 4hrs after my spouse's own.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2022
Kolajero:
Please those who applied as a family, how do we book a biometric appointment with VFS as a family.

They sent the Biometric Collection Letter to the primary applicant only and the IRCC Number on the letter is just one. But when I was trying to book an appointment as a family of three, they were requesting for the IRCC Number of the other two people. I tried using the only one on the letter but it was showing an error message that the number has been used by the primary applicant and I should supply another one.

Please, guide me as I don't want to guess and then make a mistake.

Each family member older than 14years will be given a biometric collection letter. You can't use the same collection letter to book appointment for everyone
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abi2022:
Come and join me sing Halleluyah!!!!

I have received my love letter. PPR received 12:41pm. April 26, 2022.

Portal - New Portal
Application Date - April 26, 2022
Biometrics - not needed since I had a visitor visa in 2016 and Biometrics is still valid
Upfront Medical - May 25, 2022
Upfront Medical Passed - June 23, 2022
PPR - August 02, 2022
Sponsor - self Sponsored
Age - 39
I used an agent who helped with admission and application

It has been God all the way.

I stumbled on this thread a month after submissions when there was no movement with my application. I did not submit the numerous documents seen on the thread and doubted my application will be approved at a point especially home ties.

I got frustrated when my medicals was not updated for at least one month. I sent various emails to Accra, Lagos, Nairobi, Abuja and filled numerous forms. My faith was tested and still I believed that God who started this will perfect it.

Documents summited include
1. Bank Statement (Salary and Savings account)
2. Payslips
3. Letter of Explanation on sums paid
4. Offer Letter from Company
5. Acceptance Letter from School
6. School fees balance payment (Submitted through Webform)
7. International Medical Insurance Certificate
8. School Certificates
9 Professional Membership Certificate

I pray for all waiting that the God that did not fail me will show up for you too.

The wait is over

Congratulations

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
My family has been helped by the Lord. It is our turn to be congratulated.

Congratulations to me and my family.

Congratulation to everyone waiting for their PPR.

12 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Frankrobbn1:
I have been anticipating to see the end of the Part 21 thread, and it is with a great joy that I welcome you to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 22. We thank God for sparing our lives to witness this new phase and return all the glory to him. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread will bring postive changes to respective applications and many shall share their success stories here.

As a senior member of this platform, I take the opportunity to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He Makes Every Crooked places Straight" (Isaiah 45: 2).

I, therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 22 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the responsible immigration officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 22 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

PS: Thank you @Justwise for creating this new chapter of the thread.

Amen

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
MJ1000:
Happy new month everyone

Dear God,
I intercede on behalf of everyone awaiting PPR, I ask that you show us mercy . This is our month to testify.
We shall find favor in sight of the VO. Everything works for our good!!!

Welcome to a PPR filled month guys grin

AMEN

1 Like 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
I will be among the first to announce my PPR on this thread. God is able.

14 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Georgegreen86:
Ppr for my family of 5

Applied April 13th
Medical request 1st June
Medical done 22nd June
Medical passed 6 July
Ppr 28th June ( ppr to 5 of us )

Documents for wife :
Data page
Police report
Land properties
Pictures of our living house
Pictures of our office
Property evaluation certificates
11 reference letters
Proof of marriage
Wife statement of account 19m

Husband/spouse documents:
Data page
Pictures at work
Statement of account (3 accounts) 150m

Children:
School report cards
Birth certificates
Etc

Still in jubilation

Congratulations to your family, this is my testimony.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
Trailblazer21:
Guys is it possible to get BVL without any other follow up message on approval or refusal?
Got a notification to check my application and it’s only BVL that is there, and application is still processing?

Omo IRCC

Congratulations in advance.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2022
CharitoJames:
What God cannot do, does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers.

It is done!!

Amen and amen

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Teebabe2806:

You’re not the only one ooo, even me too.
Anyone with answer please help us!

You can try using a different browser like Edge and email address.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Riababe:
Jehovah has done it for my husband. It's PPR!

God has used @ShowYoung for us.

Details later!

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2022
CharitoJames:
It’s PPR for my friend oh!! I am soo happy... he got PPR without medical request but he will go ahead and do it on his own. This particular PPR is also mine!! I will testify soonest oh!!. February 28 applicant.

Congratulations to your friend. My time is now.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2022
space01:
Lord I will testify, I believe and accept it.
I and my family will testify.
It is my time and turn .
It is done and settled.
What God cannot do does not exist.
Hallelujah hallelujah.

Amen

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kolajero:

I don't understand this o. Did you mean 3 months is ok?

Statement should be at least 4months
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
flower1019078:
MAY 9TH APPLICANT HERE

I KNOW IT IS HARD GUYS TO WAIT FOR SO LONG. THERE IS NOTHING MORE PAINFUL THAN SEEING YOUR FRIEDS GOING OFF TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOUR STUDENT VISA IS NOT YET OUT. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS ORIENTATION AT ALL. I WANT TO GO STUDY AND EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING BECAUSE ORIENTATION IS A ONE TIME THING AND I WANT ALL MY FIRST. ALL THOSE WHO HAVE WAIT FOR MORE THAN 4MONTHS AND EVEN APRIL.YOU GUYS ARE STRONG. I DONT LIKE THE FACT THAT NAIROBI KENYA IS THE ONE REVIEWING OUR FILES BECAUSE PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE GETTING FILES. I KNOW IT IS HARD BECAUSE WHEN I GO ONLINE I SEE PEOPLE WHO LODGED SAME DAY AS ME HAVE GOTTEN PPR AND EVEN THOSE AFTER ME AND I AM GETTING IMPATIENT. YOU GUYS ARE STRONG AND I PRAISE YOU. WHEN I SAY ANYTHING BAD WILL HAPPEN, DEVIL GO CARRY AM SHARP SHARP PUT FOR MAIL BOX BUT NOW I HAVE BEEN PROCLAIMING GRACE SINCE HE DON PUT BREAD FOR HIS EARS.

FOR THOSE GOING 2023 INTAKE, NO VEX BUT I WAN SAY MAKE UNA PRAY FOR US NOT ONLY YOURSELF OO BECAUSE NA SEPTEMBER WE DEY GO. I HAVE BEEN ON THIS THREAD FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU CANT TELL ME ONLY FEW PEOPLE DEY RECEIVE PPR BECAUSE THERE WERE A LOT OF FAMILAR USERNAMES BUT NA SO THEY WANT AM. I WAN BEG SAY THAT MAKE UNA POST PPR AND LANDING GIST, NO COM COLLECT ALL THE INFORMATION AND FLY AWAY OOO. GINGER US SMALL NA SO WE KNOW SAY IRCC DEY WORK.

IFUKWA!!! THIS 25TH OF JULY I PROCLAIM PPR IN JESUS NAME!!! NO NAIROBI OR LONDON OFFICER GO SLEEP WELL UNTIL HE/SHE GIVE US THAT PPR. DEY GO SEE LION FOR THEIR DREAM SHEY THEY NO WAN WORK. GOD ALMIGHTY I PRAY FOR ALL THE NAIRALANDER USERS BOTH MALE FEMALE CHRISTIAN MUSLIM ANYONE. MAY NEXT WEEK BE OUR WEEK IN JESUS

IFUKWA DIS CANADA I DON DEY THERE ALREADY AUG 20TH I DON DEY FLY

PEOPLE EVEN IF NA REFUSAL WEY YOU GET POST AM NO ONE GO CHOP YOU. WE ALL BE FAMILY WE GO HELP UNA. POST IT AND YOUR REASON OF REFUSAL SO MAKE OTHER NEW APPLICANT KNOW SO WE CAN RECTIFY OUR APPLICATION. NO BE THE ONE AFTER YOU DON APPLY 19 TIMES YOU GO COME SAY '' WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST OOO!! IT IS PPR TIMELINE I AM A 3 TIME REFUSAL APPLICANT'' TELL US WHEN AND WHY YOU WERE REFUSED

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL ( AND YOUR APPLICATION) I PROCLAIM WONDERS IN JESUS NAME!!! GOODNIGHT

Amen to your prayers.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kolajero:
Please, how many months bank statement does one needs to get for each of the account one wants to use for POF?

4 - 6months
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
xxsandyxx:
Mine is a family of 4 and only my daughter medicals has changed to pass. The other three are yet to be updated. Submitted June 15 and the anxiety is torturing. It would end in praise for all of us.

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
olokings:
Have your eligibility started in ur GCKey portal?

As at yesterday, nope.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
olokings:
You re at the front of the line so.

This long wait for IRCC really comes with a lot of opportunity costs.

As long as it ends with a positive note, it's worth it.

My application is for family x5. GCMS notes delayed (48 days going now). I hope this process ends sooner than later.

It will end in praise.

Mine is also for family of 5. The Lord's mercy will favour us.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
olokings:
Omo....
See talk..
They've been replying all the webform sent since May 2022 one by each. I think they're now in June 21st. Replies are the same message though. Some days under review (from Nairobi office) while others says we're still processing (from IRCC).

Application have clocked 12 weeks

I also got a response to a mail I sent in June but it said my application is under active review. I wonder what it means.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2022
7COLOURS:
Let there be rain of PPR before the end of July in Jesus name

Emi lo kan

AMEN

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Timex146:
I just reapplied and I’m nervous already�

The Lord will make it easy for you. You will testify.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
CharitoJames:
This is the day the Lord has made. My eyes has seen and I believe it is my turn and time!!! It has happened...this i know!!!! It has happened already remaining to manifest physically.... I am already in Canada... remaining PPR. It is coming!!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
Congratulations to us all!!!

Amen

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Papapa1234:
GOD has done it oooooo

God has showed me mercy,showed my child mercy,showed family mercy ooo
PPR has landed for me and my child ooooooo...

February 12th applicant..the wait is over

I will be back soon with full timeline and Transcript

Congratulations
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Papapa1234:
God of Vengeance has settled everything in my favour and my Child's favour...

This week is our week and to all hopefuls..we will receive our PPR this week..

Amen...

God did it...

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
Misstolaly:
Lord I see what you are doing for others, my PPRs is happening this week, and it's a positive one for me, my daughter, and all other PPR hopefuls. I logged onto the new portal this evening to see some updates.

Daughter's medical updated to Passed
My biometrics updated to Completed

Resumption is the first week of September, so I want to activate all other travel plans before this month runs out.

Grace, grace, grace, this is my story!!!!

Amen and amen

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
collinsunusual:

Congratulations my dear this July carry plenty miracle for us .this July is actually Favouring us

Am having the feeling that up to 20 people in this naira land will get ppr This month mark my words

AMEN

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
desmond0001:
I am also believing God for my PPR within shortest moment IJN. Amen to all our prayers, our expectations will not be cut short.

Amen
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kolajero:
Gurus in the house, please help answer how to treat this flight ticket showing itinerary in the attached photo for my spouse that is accompanying me. We are applying for Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) for him.

We know he will not be coming back to Nigeria immediately but his letter of employment in Nigeria indicates he is entitled to 20 working days of annual leave.

Our fear now is that if we book a return ticket of 20 working days interval for him they may give him give him SOWP of just 20 days.

Please, what is the best thing to do here? We don't want to make a mistake please.

For this part, we wrote a letter of intent and attached the admission letter
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2022
160485:
God did it
Grace Grace Grace, this is my story.
God answers prayers.

Ppr alert

My time line

My timeline
Applied : 2nd of May 2022
Biometrics : 12 of May 2022
Medical request : 10th of June
Medicals updated to pass : 1st of July
Bvl and ppr: 15th of July

My mistake
I did upfront medicals on 26th of May. I did not upload or send my medical information sheet until I got the request. I just felt it will be updated. Unfortunately, IOM didn't send my medicals till 6th of June.

My advice always send your medical information sheet immediately you do your medicals to save time.

Documents submitted

When I get home, I don't have my personal laptop here.

Congratulations. I will also testify

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by 2pretty4u(f): 5:32am On Jul 15, 2022
sinorte:
Lord please remember me today. I receive my PPR with faith. Let all PPR hopefuls have cause to rejoice. And our testimonies shall be full in Jesus name...Amen.

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.