Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33121 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by sinistermind(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bbm n whatsapp on my BlackBerry
Google Hangouts n Candy crush on my iPhone
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by destin10: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dictionary
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Anowax(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
omusiliyu:

Lady for that matter
I doubt the person behind that moniker is lady
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Herphies(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pls I need websites to download all dis apps. Thanks
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Elle277(f): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
opera mini
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Mugen85: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
AfriMobile App
Twitter
Facebook
Yelp
Trello
Evernote
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Naijaaccountwiz: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
UC browser, the rest i can do without for atleast a day
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by MizMyColi(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
nobody asked u smiley

Somebody's jealousying megrin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by funnynation(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
me wey dey use use nokia 1210 just dey one corner dey observe..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by EmmyDe25(m): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Twitter, Twitter, BBM, Daily Mail, Gram.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by agarawu23(m): 6:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

Somebody's jealousying me grin

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Burger01(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector

cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
Mobileuncle tools does its best then all other apps can follow kiss cheesy grin
Are these your apps Trojans
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Teespice(f): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
okadabooks opera mini whatsapp candy crush
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by TohKunBoh: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Boom Player
PalmChat
Bbm
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Burger01(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
oh not at all dear
Alright. Was currrrious...Never heard of apps as yours smiley
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Ibidapson(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
joey150:
stingyness no dey pay oh.
Go subscribe oh

Lol
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by OmichaelO: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Quiz up Whatsapp Opera mini Psiphon
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by olayinkajnr(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
MizMyColi:
Mine would be the Boom J8.

Ever since my friend introduced me to the phone and Tecnospot, I have been looking forward to it.

I was even invited to the official launch of the phone.

I pray there'll be a raffle draw or perhaps, I'm promoted to being an elite fan, that way I can get the phone for free or for a rather intangible amount.

Na Godwingrin

Lolz, my aunty, d thread asked favourite apps in your phone o, nt favourite phone.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Ibidapson(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kodi
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Mexyz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
Jesus is indeed wonderful... A lady that knows almost all the apps to cheat network providers and hide your IP....Swthrt you too much... #respect#
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Tunchi101(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool

Head bursting kindda a lady . Nice!
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Franky826: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
guyXander:
Psiphon
Ucbrowser
Whatsapp
English dictionary
Soccer hero
MX player
Imissal
Xender
Solid explorer
Sleep time
Heart rate
Google fit
Google keep
Google drive
Google earth
Assistant (siri substitute)
Bible (you version)
Fbreader
Az screen recorder(5.0 compatible)
Photo
Textgram
Smart tool

Psiphon seems to be in everyone's list and I don't even know what it does. Abeg ooo people epp me explain what it does and uses
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by gmacnoms(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
investment247:
MOBDRO... With it you`ll watch dstv for free.. I learnt it from http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/12083-how-to-watch-dstv-free-on-your-phone
men, for a long tym now bin lukin for dis kinda app. I don dey flex am sef. Godbless you.

For worldwide radio, almost all major nigerian stations and stations accross d world dey insyd. Download tunein radio
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Franky826: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
joey150:
stingyness no dey pay oh.
Go subscribe oh

Please what does Psiphon do? Everyone almost have it and I don't undecided help me explain what it does please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.