Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33127 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Ibidapson(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
no dear I ain't saying you should believe me cause I'm not here for thaaat and tweaking, hacking and techy stuffs are not for guys only, okay? angry
I concur

I have a gurl like yu on 1 whatsapp group, i didnt belive she was a girl until we started calling each other
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Mexyz(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
got something to say?
Not at all...just admiring your "knowledge " as a lady for that matter.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Burger01(m): 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
oh dear that means you don't do tweak which means you're missing a lot smiley
You are right. I just don't find phone tweaks interesting but I find ladies tweaks more than interesting cheesy
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Dez80(m): 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
theshaderoom:
Instagram Nairaland app (which alerts me of new FrontPage topics) Intapicframe (to mix pics for blogging) Blogger app
where can I download an authentic Nairaland app pls?
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Businessideas: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
It's the app of the most comprehensive business opportunity handbook "1000+ Biz Ideas/ funds".Available on Google play store, https:///nSxNsURUf0
BlackBerry ,Windows and nexva store.
http://nexva.com/52605#.VuYCAzEwRko.twitter

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by omohjesu(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
Honestly no one is talking about the phone call app, text messaging app ...Una no dy call or text ni
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by joey150(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
no dear they don't disconnect its due to the poor network service In your area and if your network is 100% strong it will never disconnect and mine Doesn't drain battery
And I've been using magic sim since April 2014 cause I was among the first people to know about it but now its blocked hopefully when they open the code it will still come back once the code to subscribe is working smiley
since April 2014?? Babe I fear you.

Girls ti take over oh
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by latinoKingdom(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
PIMD
UC BROWSER
WHATSAPP
Quora
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Kingmanny88(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
dear you need to join a tweak group so you won't be missing some big awoofs on board wink
Hello jonyt. Your Telegram link is not working. How else can I join your group?
Thanks.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by joey150(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Franky826:

Please what does Psiphon do? Everyone almost have it and I don't undecided help me explain what it does please
na bad thing jor.
Dnt mind em.
Its for awoof Browsing

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by KingRex1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Exclusive to windows phone:
Greed City
SongArc
Halo - Spartan Assault
Others: IG beta, Twitter, Nairaland, Xbox music.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by NEquity(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
Mobileuncle tools does its best then all other apps can follow kiss cheesy grin
na una wan wreck network providers
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by chykmoni(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
1bkaye:
Shazam
That app is a "monster" still surprised how it captures air play musics.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Kala11(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
SerialDigits:
Alarm cry

Team Nokia torchlight grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by DrayZee: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Uc browser
Uc mini
Whatsapp
Clash Royale
Clash of Clans
Psiphon88 Handler
Psiphon100 Handler
Netloop
Autoproxy
ProxyDroid
Torch
SwiftKey
Sonic Boom
Youtube
4PicsOneWord
PixlR
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
chykmoni:

That app is a "monster" still surprised how it captures air play musics.
Best
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kirikwu: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
English dictionary, wattpad, opera mini ,
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kirikwu: 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
Temple run( all versions),
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Chazzyboy: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
Psiphon pro
Psiphon pro lite
Psiphon100 handler
Netloop
Netifyvpn
Open Vpnconnect
Syphon Shield
Psiphon exream
Tweakware
Http ejector
cool
Without them all other apps are useless if you are a techy type like me you'll know what I mean.
Mobileuncle tools does its best then all other apps can follow kiss cheesy grin
I see u
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Franky826: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
joey150:
na bad thing jor. Dnt mind em. Its for awoof Browsing
Oh OK. Thank you sir grin
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Instagram Uc Mini Mobdro Tenbre app Facebook Lite WhatsApp Twitter Snapchat NBA Live 2k14 Evernote Syphonshield Tweakware GTA San Andreas. Imissal VLC Sybla Tv iFont WPS office
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by DrayZee: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
donsteady:
Any one playing this war game? FLCommando
Click like if you are FLCommando fanatic, let's see how many warrior we ve here
Stopped playing.
I downloaded from Playstore before and it came with unlimited Glu creditz and cash.
So I had everything.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Franky826: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
jonyt:
dear you need to join a tweak group so you won't be missing some big awoofs on board wink

Epp me na embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.