Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija (69564 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Jethrolite(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

That's the problem with us. When we try to make corrections, they call it diversion. No one is above mistake, but correction should be noted when necessary.

Besides, dont categorize me with the girls you know.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
danidee10:

When will u learn that it's wow not waooo ehnn
nw dt uve taught me tanks for dt
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Irore: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
youngsahito:
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=image2/Modupe__folorunsho_Alakija_305938083.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Second richest African woman, Folorunsho Alakija, has revealed she still washes her husband’s undies until recently.

The executive vice chairman of Famfa Oil and group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group revealed recently how she still dotes on her husband like a teenager who just found love. The Africa’s richest self-made woman, with a net worth estimated at $1 billion said:

“My husband is my best friend, biggest adviser and supporter. We’ve known each other for 40 years and have been married for 37 years now and with four boys. Even though we work in the same office, I always ensure that we kiss twice in a day, morning and night. I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop. I also prepare his special vegetable dish and do his manicure and pedicure regularly.
“I go to the airport to pick him whenever he’s returning from foreign trips. It gives me joy whenever his friends praise my vegetable dish based on what my husband tells them.”

Hmnn, what an inspiration!

https://www.naij.com/777448-still-wash-husbands-underwears-nigerias-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija.html?source=category_latest_page

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0ZvbG9ydW5zaG8tQWxha2lqYS1odXNiYW5kLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

A delicate wear that actually needs to be washed by the wife or the one who wears it.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Jethrolite(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

That's the problem with us. When we try to make corrections, they call it diversion. No one is above mistake, but correction should be noted when necessary.

Besides, dont categorize me with the girls you know.
Babes you put yourself in the category not me. You saw what the richest black lady on earth said. She went further to explain she had to stop at the insistence of her husband, in other words if the man didn't stop her, she'd still be doing it today. The message is quite clear and simple. I want to believe you were smart enough to understand that - I know 13 year olds who would but instead you were already incensed by the loyalty and humility this rich woman shows her husband which is a stark contradiction to the life you currently live.

All you wanted to do was find a way to hit back at her and ignored the simple message she was trying to pass. The reality is you can't hit back at her, the woman is way beyond your league in every sense. You are just another anonymous online user she will never get to see her BS. She has passed her message to you and every other woman out there, whether you choose to use it or throw it away is not her business-she's too high up to care.

I urge you to take her advise and be the better for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Adesiji77: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Before nko cheesy grin
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by excellentmomma(f): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
she no fine jo

Lolzz why naa, she fine jor, she is a glam ma o, and had 4 herself, see her shape in the 1st pix, money dey to túsh her up sha, but she try.
At least she fyne pass Iyabo and Oby lipsrsealed
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Lezzlie(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

Lazy man

cheesy grin grin cheesy

I know you won't miss a thread like this.

And in what human department do you deem me lazy? cool
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by soderican(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Botu whyy??...who ask uuuu?
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
youngsahito:
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=image2/Modupe__folorunsho_Alakija_305938083.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

Second richest African woman, Folorunsho Alakija, has revealed she still washes her husband’s undies until recently.

The executive vice chairman of Famfa Oil and group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group revealed recently how she still dotes on her husband like a teenager who just found love. The Africa’s richest self-made woman, with a net worth estimated at $1 billion said:

“My husband is my best friend, biggest adviser and supporter. We’ve known each other for 40 years and have been married for 37 years now and with four boys. Even though we work in the same office, I always ensure that we kiss twice in a day, morning and night. I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop. I also prepare his special vegetable dish and do his manicure and pedicure regularly.
“I go to the airport to pick him whenever he’s returning from foreign trips. It gives me joy whenever his friends praise my vegetable dish based on what my husband tells them.”

https://www.naij.com/777448-still-wash-husbands-underwears-nigerias-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija.html?source=category_latest_page

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0ZvbG9ydW5zaG8tQWxha2lqYS1odXNiYW5kLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]

This is the richest biggest black woman on earth, gender equality agitators, you can never be richer than her, she respects her hubby as her head.

God punish gender equality and all its mischievous proponents angry

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Danyl(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:
This is the problem with africans...we men seem to think that a woman is our slave,married to wash and cook then make babbies and bring up children while men sit like a God and a master of the house.

Look at a woman who is meant to be fighting for the rights of her gender encouraging this injustice to women engendered by the bible and all the ancient nonsensense called holy books

A woman is a full equal of man and is not made to serve.....the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us
am very sure you don't know what you are talking about. one, your suggestions are very rebellious, the day you start feeling that men should be equal to women that day you join the bandwagon of Antichrist. secondly, what pain do you pass through child birth that could be compared to crown of thorns placed on Jesus' head, what can you compare to the nails driven through his hands, hanged on the cross with nails like a criminal, that is blasphemy if you dont know. You make the pains of childbirth looks like its not the same set of women that start having sex two weeks after Haba you no try o..

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by DExplorer1: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:
This is the problem with africans...we men seem to think that a woman is our slave,married to wash and cook then make babbies and bring up children while men sit like a God and a master of the house.

Look at a woman who is meant to be fighting for the rights of her gender encouraging this injustice to women engendered by the bible and all the ancient nonsensense called holy books

A woman is a full equal of man and is not made to serve.....the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us
IMO, you just typed rubbish.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by kilokeys(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:

And this guy Man don old o.. He has been on NL since 2008.

Please am I the only one convinced he is thinking with his left kidney?
As his brain houses sawdust. Let me educate u Sir.

Childbirth isn't as painful as crucifixion.

There is a difference between rights and responsibilities.

Even in the animal kingdom, bees have duties and roles..

It's high time u left NL, pack ur things to the village.. Smoke taba.. And maybe hunt, naah.. Just smoke taba.. Cos hunting requires clear head and eyes.. And u r lacking both

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
excellentmomma:

Lolzz why naa, she fine jor, she is a glam ma o, and had 4 herself, see her shape in the 1st pix, money dey to túsh her up sha, but she try.
At least she fyne pass Iyabo and Oby lipsrsealed
she no fine reach maryam abacha and aisha buhari
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by aalangel(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
youngsahito:

Not inspired.

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by morule20(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Before na me go washam for you?
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by fortunechy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
if only the end time galz of nowadays will emulate her.

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by 400billionman: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Picture if you washing his undies or. " IDONTBELIEVESHIT ".

Next !!!
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
DanjaNinja:

With all the English that you know, how much are you worth? #NaJokeO

I'm Priceless. #NoBeJoke.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by aalangel(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
ZUBY77:
Wait. My mother should come and wash it for him.
You don't know where they sell machines that wash the clothes.

Don't mind them. As if it wasn't washing machine that was doing the work even six years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Eluwilussit(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
" I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop."

I'm not an English Teacher. But I think that's an Oxymoron. It's contradicting. You "still" wash it and yet you stopped washing it 6 years ago.

But we get the point though.

True talk. The message is super though. A true wife. Beautiful woman. I am sure she's a great mom as well. Wow!

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
bigtt76:
She was using washing machine then shaaaa grin until 6 years ago when she hammer and the husband respected himself tongue

lol. cheesy Haba. I like her jere, she no allow money enter her head. E fit no be washing machine grin
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by lielbree: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
candidbabe:
If you don't wash it, who will?

Haired help... I don't wash my husbands anything. We have a boy who we hired to was ogas stuff
That does no take me a bad wife...
She is lying
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Eluwilussit:

True talk. The message is super though. A true wife. Beautiful woman. I am sure she's a great mom as well. Wow!

Yea. Exactly. Obviously she'd be.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by lielbree: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
She is lying please!
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by lielbree: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yea. Exactly. Obviously she'd be.

So a woman is a great wife because she washes her husband pants?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by 9jatatafo(m): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Madam you stopped washing his undies 6 years ago and you said you still wash it. Watch your grammar.
Anyway I am glad that you still cook for him unlike some women
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by lielbree: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
aalangel:

Not inspired.

Bless you dear...
The yardstick we use in measuring a good woman is terrible in this part of the world

2 Likes

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
olarhtunji:

So u won't wash your husbands own.....its pple like you that will now go to tb Joshua for deliverance.......no hard feelings

It is your sisters and daughter that will go to TB Joshua for deliverance..no offence grin
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lezzlie:
cheesy grin grin cheesy

I know you won't miss a thread like this.

And in what human department do you deem me lazy? cool

You know you are
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by donodion(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
youngsahito:

And some less than 6 figure income per annum daughters of eve would keep screaming feminism and how low a woman who does such ( washing and cooking) for hubbies is....Mrs Alakija..your head dia jawe.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
lielbree:

So a woman is a great wife because she washes her husband pants?

Lol

Some men and women are simply MA..D

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
while petty girls only begs for credit and lie thriuhg skulls to defraud guys, only seeking for ready-mades and visionless guys for flexing...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.