Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija (69554 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by shine12: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:
This is the problem with africans...we men seem to think that a woman is our slave,married to wash and cook then make babbies and bring up children while men sit like a God and a master of the house.

Look at a woman who is meant to be fighting for the rights of her gender encouraging this injustice to women engendered by the bible and all the ancient nonsensense called holy books

A woman is a full equal of man and is not made to serve.....the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us

Your comment could have been 5-STAR Sir/Ma without the generalisation. African men are over 500 million in number. Not all sit like a God and expect the wife to slave away.

I’m a man, I bath for our boy as much as my wife, I can boast (I’m not boasting) to clean and wash up the plates in the kitchen more than my wife. I throw out the dustbins and do the home shopping. I have friends who do all this as well.

Please I do not think a lot of Men sit down as a God and expect the woman to slave away as the older generations did. Also, a woman too shouldn’t be lazy, it goes both ways, while a man should not sit and watch, a woman too should not be useless and lazy and can’t even think to cook for her family (whoever the main cook of the house is, in some homes men cook more and that can be said of women too in other homes).

Also, the whole concept of Man is the head and women His helper has been misunderstood, it’s not a help of slave, it’s a help of like the Holy-Spirit, He guides you, assists you and gives you good advice. A woman is definitely not a slave and a perpetual cook, dry-cleaner, plate-washer; it’s not that kind of help.
In conclusion, I do think women possess a lot of power and if they use it in a Godly way, the children will grow up in the way of the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
I don't see how this is a big deal sef, if she is using washing machine. No big deal

But handwash, you must be kidding
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Missy89(f): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shymm3x:

Congrats to all cultured and virtuous women out there. This woman is a shinning light and a great role model.

Better start learning how to wash panties...that's the easiest way to man's heart. tongue

I remember back in Uni days, a close friend, who's a female used to wash my boxers with my laundry. She used to do my laundry for me and every time I try taking my boxers out, she'll just tell me to leave them there. That's a good chic right there.

I feel sorry for the chic washing ur boxers. Does she know you are a misogynist?

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by anonimi: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Michellla:
what is the big deal in that?

Do you do it?
Can you do it?
If you are a billionaire?
If not, then you should know why it is a big deal.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by uzoormah(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

I can't be.. don't stress yourself
Even if I were, you no go get the liver
GUYS BEWARE!!! THIS IS AN UPCOMING HUSBAND BEATER!
u must wash ur husband's undies, weda u like it or not..so get ready
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
HirstMOG:

nice observation, but appreciate the message she passed. may be she meant to have said "I was still washing my husband's undies until six years ago when he asked me to stop."

Thanks. That's why I said we get the point. Which is a good one.

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Shymm3x: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Missy89:

I feel sorry for the chic washing ur boxers. Does she know you are a misogynist?

Who/what is a misogynist?

Being an original black man doesn't make you a misogynist. I just keep trill cos these heaux done lost their cotton picking minds and they don't respect real men anymore. grin

All the chics I know think I'm the sweetest guy ever and that's the crown I rock everywhere like King Jaffe Joffer. cool
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jethrolite:
You understand the message and stop creating unnecessary diversion. All you girls do when you marry a rich man is abdicate all your duties to the house help.

That's the problem with us. When we try to make corrections, they call it diversion. No one is above mistake, but correction should be noted when necessary.

Besides, dont categorize me with the girls you know.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
uzoormah:

GUYS BEWARE!!!
THIS IS AN UPCOMING HUSBAND BEATER!

u must wash ur husband's undies, weda u like it or not..so get ready
grin

It has finally happened..you don kolo grin

Don't ever use 'must' when you are quoting me again, I am not your lil sister.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
pete26:
lol....nice observation

Thanks.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by 989900: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:
[s]This is the problem with africans...we men seem to think that a woman is our slave,married to wash and cook then make babbies and bring up children while men sit like a God and a master of the house.

Look at a woman who is meant to be fighting for the rights of her gender encouraging this injustice to women engendered by the bible and all the ancient nonsensense called holy books

A woman is a full equal of man and is not made to serve.....the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us[/s]
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by VickyRotex(f): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
kingofchess:
and if I check ur certificate u get F9 for English Language..... Vicky na joke ooooh

Shebi na your answer sheet I copy that time.

Na joke too oooo.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by olarhtunji(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
How is it her duty? It is her way of showing love and she likes it.

So u won't wash your husbands own.....its pple like you that will now go to tb Joshua for deliverance.......no hard feelings
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by hensben(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ada9103:

Lwkmd........wash your ibante?
Ehen! Can you? Baby I wear clean undies and hardly sweat except in the gym house.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by uzoormah(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:

Lazy man
what is ur own sef? are u alakija? abi na agboju? abi na mazamaza? pls no kari dz mata 4 ur head.. oya bring am down
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Irore: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:
This is the problem with africans...we men seem to think that a woman is our slave,married to wash and cook then make babbies and bring up children while men sit like a God and a master of the house.

A woman is a full equal of man and is not made to serve.....the sacrifice,pains and danger a woman pass through while giving birth to a child is far more than the so called suffering of christ which is meant to save us and instead will condemn a majority of humans to eternal fire for not believing he died for us

If you know what leaves a man's body each time he mates his wife for child bearing, you will appreciate and respect men. For a sex session, every part of the man's body contributes painfully.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by olarhtunji(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
dammytosh:

God bless you dear.

you that you will wash yanch join b talking.....
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by brytee: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
With washing machine abi?
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by dikeigbo2(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
Virtuous woman ,.. Carry go
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by uzoormah(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin

It has finally happened..you don kolo grin

Don't ever use 'must' when you are quoting me again, I am not your lil sister.

"MUST"
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by DanjaNinja(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
" I still wash his undies until six years ago that he insisted I should stop."

I'm not an English Teacher. But I think that's an Oxymoron. It's contradicting. You "still" wash it and yet you stopped washing it 6 years ago.

But we get the point though.

With all the English that you know, how much are you worth? #NaJokeO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by kozmokaz(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
ebubey:
yes o tryin to gt d front row

dem dey give award?
hope u also stay in d first row in church
undecided
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by InvertedHammer: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
/
LOL.

I hope Linda Ikeji is reading this and come off her phantom high horse.

\
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by xtervaganza(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
And some broke, hungry, never do well b1tch from a broke family will come on nairaland and be like 'me wash my hubby's cloth? Mba'
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by dizzydane(f): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
u did wash his undies... mummy no be washing machine u use? what's the stress there...
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by dammytosh: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin

Are you a guy?
Guy or gay

Guy : yes

Gay : no
grin
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by ideatoprince18(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm not an English Teacher. But I think that's an Oxymoron. It's contradicting. You "still" wash it and yet you stopped washing it 6 years ago.

........ Who English don help
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by matrixme(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
VickyRotex:

Be correcting English there, alaakowe. Someone of her net worth can add new words to the dictionary even if it came out incorrect.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by bigtt76(f): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
She was using washing machine then shaaaa grin until 6 years ago when she hammer and the husband respected himself tongue

VickyRotex:

1 Like

Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by sisisioge: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Before nko? Even if it means loading them in the machine.
Re: I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija by Faru1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
donofdons:

UR VIEW IS OUT OF POINT. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT A WOMAN THAT IS SUBMISSIVE TO HER HUSBAND IS THE ONE WHO GIVES BIRTH TO A PROSPEROUS CHILD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate / Ladies Pose On The Floor At Shoprite, Umuahia (Photos) / Kevin Chukwumobi @ 50: Meet Nigerian Man Who Turned Billionaire Carrying Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.