Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" (31389 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / When She Says "I'm Taken" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by esonuu(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2016
Op..ladies werent created to suffer or hustle 4 a man dats why Eve came wen all were already in position so by a lady enduring and staying true to u wen there are already rich guys out there who can pay her for same services she renders to u free of charge(cooking,small chores,encouragement,advice,perhaps sex),it means she's really there for u...pls dnt tel me u love her,she luvs u and dats why shes wit u..she can also chose to luv already made guy if she aint d gud type and if u fink u truely luv a lady wen u dnt hav much,wait til ur drms cum true and u'll see ursef change over nyt except u'r d type dat has a relationship wit God
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by laikas: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2016
Toks2008:

You need serious flogging...you don't cook and clean for him like seriously?

No one is saying cook regularly cos you are not yet his wife but your comment suggests that you don't even do at all...YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN because trust me, if he is not complaining then he has no plan to make you his wife. FACT!
initialy he tot i was jst lazy, until he became a friend of the family, at times he comes unanounce meet me washing, cleaning or cookin and menh, he loves my food evrybody does dat i evn make eyanga to cook at home, most of the times, he comes to eat my delicious food.
cc: richez25
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by laikas: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2016
karryn:
after everything u still get liver to date again? Abeg me never ready for any of those drama's again
my dear, after 2years i gat to rethink the thing o, mother and friends always tellin me "a mans downfall is nt the end of his life" buh my dear na with only one butt i use sitdon inside o. once bitten twice shy. i go marry na.
there is a guy out there who wil treat u with respect and treat u lyk a queen buh choose wisely.
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by badderdandem(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

Ladies who usually say that are those set of ladies that never add a drop of water to an ocean.

A supportive woman don't brag over stuffs like dat no matter what but if d opposite buy a recharge card of #200, she'll remind u d date n time she bought it wen u 2 hav lil misunderstanding.

U suffered with him b'cos

*u asked him for 10k n he gave u 4k ?
*u asked him to take u out n he said not dis weekend ?
*u don't get t'fare at times wen u pay him a visit?
* u asked him to buy u iPhone6 n he got u BB10? ..... nonsense!!!!

U're nothing but a liability to him.
you got it all wrong baby even if you had 150 likes from your fellow female folks why would ladies always have the mindset that dating a guy requires him to take full responsibility of your needs and wants is he your parent even if you are married to him in a relationships we are made to help each other irrespective of your gender you are mentioning iPhone six do you know how is that phone even acquiring q10 will cause a struggling man a fortune so stop the heck about buy this me buy me that
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Sike(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2016
No mind them... Na their mentality
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Toks2008(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2016
karryn:
after everything u still get liver to date again? Abeg me never ready for any of those drama's again

Lol

Just be yourself and the right guy for you will come your way
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by badderdandem(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2016
esonuu:
Op..ladies werent created to suffer or hustle 4 a man dats why Eve came wen all were already in position so by a lady enduring and staying true to u wen there are already rich guys out there who can pay her for same services she renders to u free of charge(cooking,small chores,encouragement,advice,perhaps sex),it means she's really there for u...pls dnt tel me u love her,she luvs u and dats why shes wit u..she can also chose to luv already made guy if she aint d gud type and if u fink u truely luv a lady wen u dnt hav much,wait til ur drms cum true and u'll see ursef change over nyt except u'r d type dat has a relationship wit God
this is trash must relationships revolve around money why must ladies always depend on guys for everything must they be in any relationship because of money what happened to love must she remind you that she is suffering with you as if she is doing you a favour what is she bringing to the table remember what eve did to Adam the cause of our suffering today
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Toks2008(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2016
laikas:

initialy he tot i was jst lazy, until he became a friend of the family, at times he comes unanounce meet me washing, cleaning or cookin and menh, he loves my food evrybody does dat i evn make eyanga to cook at home, most of the times, he comes to eat my delicious food.
cc: richez25

Now you are making sense.
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Perfectionist11: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

Ladies who usually say that are those set of ladies that never add a drop of water to an ocean.

A supportive woman don't brag over stuffs like dat no matter what but if d opposite buy a recharge card of #200, she'll remind u d date n time she bought it wen u 2 hav lil misunderstanding.

See a sophisticated way of thinking..U are truly magical..
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by karryn(f): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2016
laikas:

my dear, after 2years i gat to rethink the thing o, mother and friends always tellin me "a mans downfall is nt the end of his life" buh my dear na with only one butt i use sitdon inside o. once bitten twice shy. i go marry na.
there is a guy out there who wil treat u with respect and treat u lyk a queen buh choose wisely.
right now I am blind I can't even see d good from d bad again but thanks all the same
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by commodorejydes(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

magical take a kiss. U so right

1 Like

Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Toks2008(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2016
esonuu:

I totally agree with you but unfortunately this is no longer the case in the world of today.

The so called rich guys are mostly interested in eating your cake and dispose you and many ladies know this which is why they stay with the struggling guy.

8 out of 10 ladies who claim they were there for their bae would have dumped the guy if they saw a real serious minded made dude.Fact!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Blayze007(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Taiwo20:
Maybe It means she attends PTA meetings for you.......

No woman can tell me she was there for me o....women wey no dey gree spend money....if them spend them go collect am,one way or the other and still make reference to that later.....

Those species no fit help except if the are our mothers, wives or sister.

..so when they are ur mothers, wives or sisters, what specie are they? Every woman is from a family. Since u don't know how they treat their families, dont generalize.

@Topic.. If she sticks with me thru thick and thin, then she has the right to say she was there for me.
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by esonuu(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2016
badderdandem:
this is trash must relationships revolve around money why must ladies always depend on guys for everything must they be in any relationship because of money what happened to love must she remind you that she is suffering with you as if she is doing you a favour what is she bringing to the table remember what eve did to Adam the cause of our suffering today
why must u demand 4 kissing,cuddlin,romance,sex? Wat happened to love? U no wan pay 4 tins wey u chop bah?
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Blayze007(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2016
badderdandem:
you got it all wrong baby even if you had 150 likes from your fellow female folks why would ladies always have the mindset that dating a guy requires him to take full responsibility of your needs and wants is he your parent even if you are married to him in a relationships we are made to help each other irrespective of your gender you are mentioning iPhone six do you know how is that phone even acquiring q10 will cause a struggling man a fortune so stop the heck about buy this me buy me that

Read her post again. I doubt any woman LIKED it. U totally misunderstood her.

1 Like

Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by esonuu(m): 7:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Toks2008:

I totally agree with you but unfortunately this is no longer the case in the world of today.

The so called rich guys are mostly interested in eating your cake and dispose you and many ladies know this which is why they stay with the struggling guy.

8 out of 10 ladies who claim they were there for their bae would have dumped the guy if they saw a real serious minded made dude.Fact!
u'r ryt buh they can aswell go 4 doz rich guys who wont be serious wit them,get dia money in exchange 4 d sex instead of sticking to d poor guys whom they'l stil shagg without getn any dime and wen d guy suddenly gets rich,he'l stil probably dump them

1 Like

Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by bewla(m): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2016
grin
magicalBae:
undecided

grin
magicalBae:
undecided

what about the P with bia bia she give now
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Much.
.....❤What does a man contribute aside sex?
Money,good sexx,love and care.
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by richez25(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2016
laikas:

Hmmm, I for say.. I been tink say u dey sleep on stealth mode. Now u come..
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by silversonuc(m): 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

my kinda bae,magicbae pls marry me
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by IMASTEX: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
magicalBae:
undecided

Coming from a lady. I must give you 1,000 likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
esonuu:
u'r ryt buh they can aswell go 4 doz rich guys who wont be serious wit them,get dia money in exchange 4 d sex instead of sticking to d poor guys whom they'l stil shagg without getn any dime and wen d guy suddenly gets rich,he'l stil probably dump them
She will still be doing it in secret while she is with her hustling bf na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Love Machine:
Money,good sexx,love and care.
❤Not all men, I'm gonna venture to say MOST men don't provide their woman's needs.
Just take her out sometimes.
.......Take money off yer list.
❤Women give care,love and sex as well. So to answer you question of "what do women bring to a relationship "??
.......❤Everything a man does.
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by NeuroBoss(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=YorubaWoman post=44120395]grin grin grin

Aimoye ojo to ti ro
Owo to ti wo gbo
Provision rira nipa pe keyan na le contributu
Gbogbo nkan teyan nse, ise oluwa ni
Boowu ko gbori duro
Bi pe eyan n fun onibaara lowo ati awon alaini ni o se je semi
I don't say 'boowu e ko gbori duro, oun leyan ba e jiya yi'
No no no, eniyan nrin oun sowo nu
[
/quote]

E seun iya wa laakaye yin ko ni j'oba
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by harsysky(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Any woman who encourages me, prays for me and above all cries when I cry is definitely one who has been there for me, and whatever bad I do to her after all her help should just come with a curse
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Not all men, I'm gonna venture to say MOST men don't provide their woman's needs.
Just take her out sometimes.
.......Take money off yer list.
❤Women give care,love and sex as well. So to answer you question of "what do women bring to a relationship "??
.......❤Everything a man does.
Who pays the bills on a date?
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2016
Love Machine:
Who pays the bills on a date?
The man,at times.❤ But going half and half us on the rise.
And let's not forget the women who treat their men
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by esonuu(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Love Machine:
She will still be doing it in secret while she is with her hustling bf na
not all ladies cheat bro,i hav issues wit trust but to be honest,we stil hav faithful ladies out there,just dat they are vry vry few
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by John902(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2016
guys,beware...whenever a lady is giving you money she holds your right hand and put the money on it. the literal meaning is "if you at the end with all these struggle, you make it big but you don't marry me,your hand will never supersede mine".
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by laikas: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2016
richez25:

Hmmm, I for say.. I been tink say u dey sleep on stealth mode. Now u come..
#richez25, no dulling o wink
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by placid95(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2016
It means you are ungrateful, if you really have to ask this question. I hope no lady is sticking around you, wasting her time.
Re: What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" by laikas: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2016
karryn:
right now I am blind I can't even see d good from d bad again but thanks all the same
kiss luv wil definitly come

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Letter To My Future Wife. / The Search Is Over! Pre-wedding Photos / Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.