Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (99336 Views)

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by AreaFada2: 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nothing person nor go hear o
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
joseph1832:
You seem to deal a lot in ultimatums. Surely the person you referred to must have done something grievous for you to say "people like him are the problems we have in this world" I just want to know what that problem is.

Thank you.
I don't see why I have to tell you anything specially.

Thank you.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by specimenC: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:
Coprophilia is actually sexual acts associated with feaces. Adolf Hitler was an example.
You get sexually aroused by shitting on the sexual partner.
Orishirishi tinzs

How did u know this about adolf?
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by joseph1832(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't see why I have to tell you anything specially.

Thank you.
Now I know you're just talking for the sake of talking. Have fun talking.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by specimenC: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:
African women..

Go to Instagram and see how they are advertising their bodies to prospective customers.

Can't African women make money with their brains?
What else can African women offer aside their bodies?

One willl now wonder why aljazeerah referred to nigerian women as prostitute..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by eyinjuege: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Abeg, make I Google coprophilia first. I dey come...
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by pinkpebbles(f): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hehehe. Dts mor expensiv dan d sorry jor. U wud nid to make do wt jst sorry smiley
Ezeego1:
I don't need your sorry ma'am..A kiss from u would be just fine smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
katerine7:
this is serious
Odikwa very very serious shocked
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by fortunechy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
end time galz everywia
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by potbelly(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lmao... Are there not women selling provisions, are there not women who work at construction sites? Oga there are more decent ways to work for money than selling one's ass for cash
ezelos:
. Shame? What do you do for money Mr judge?

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by UIA04(f): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
specimenC:

How did u know this about adolf?
Read about it. It was recently released by some researchers
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Daintelectual(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
some girls are just so dumb
Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by wristbangle: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Look at her now.

I use to follow her on instagram.. She be forming all posh and Behind , snapping in eateries and hotel toilets ... Putting up snap depicting a lavish lifestyle

A se olosho ni se.. Eleribu omo grin

and the guy told her he has dormant hiv and she believed ..

Haha, dormant HIV, elastic syphilis ni

Classcaptain
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by mrkels(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Her friend, the one she wants. To go wiith is a Nigerian.

Girls. See your life now?

15k usd. Chai.

I'm speechless. Isn't this a crime? Soliciting for funds for sex?
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Classcaptain
lol.. Abi oga wristbangle.i lie
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by wristbangle: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:

lol.. Abi oga wristbangle.i lie

Baba, u no c say I call ur name? U are so on point. I couldn't have it better than the way u did.

Awon omo radarada! Na their type go clock 40 dey disturb young boiz 4 marriage.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:

adolf was an evil leader.. 85 percent of renowned scientists and researchers that dictate the yes and no of researches and postulations in science today are jews..

That research was made up to tarnish or add more discredit to hitlers name...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Baba, u no c say I call ur name? U are so on point. I couldn't have it better than the way u did.

Awon omo radarada! Na their type go clock 40 dey disturb young boiz 4 marriage.

lol
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by specimenC: 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:

How did they research, did someone come out to confess it, I don't get...I want you to tell me, pls if u don't mind.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
freecocoa:
He murdered you and himself, all of you combined cannot even come close, you are just a bunch of nonentities.

You really have time to keep rellying those fools. People that would see marriage as the greatest achievement a woman can have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by creamylicious(f): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:

By the bolded... hope you meant girls though...?! No offence to the female specie but... I just want you to clarify... what you meant by many of us... does it include you too...?!
lol...... Fimile joor
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Qualer: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
Qualer, I went through the websiote

God forgive my soul sad

Some idi.ots will still come and tell us how their mothers and sisters are prostitutes

I am not Instagram but I have always wondered how people make such ridiculous money from just being an Instagram model.

lol @ 'God forgive my soul' grin grin now you know... if it is too good to be true, it probably is!

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by sharatech(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
OP.she's not a nigerian girl.
my brother na only you day see well jare. Look at that passport closely that's south African passport.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by KevinDein: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Now I know you're just talking for the sake of talking. Have fun talking.
lol
In Freecocoa twisted mind the people who engage in anaaal sex even when they know their retroviral status is positive and as such are likely to encourage further spread of the infection are not necessarily the bad guys. The real bad guys, according to her, and those responsible for all the problems of the world, are those who dare tell them what they are doing is wrong.
The new theory in town is:
Bad is good
Good is bad
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by tiaraLOVE(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
fowlyansh181:
baby boo, you still did not answer my question , I ain't insulting you, just wanna phuck you like every one of your customers have. I want to order you for the good week ahead , what would be the total price ? smiley. , make peace not war Hoe!! kiss

My friend..shut up!! Obviously her comment struck you..and you're trying to bring her down with your spineless questions..
Not everyone is without morals..when you see one, don't attack her...SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
J
KevinDein:
lol
In Freecocoa twisted mind the people who engage in anaaal sex even when they know their retroviral status is positive and as such are likely to encourage further spread of the infection are not necessarily the bad guys. The real bad guys, according to her, and those responsible for all the problems of the world, are those who dare tell them what they are doing is wrong.
The new theory in town is:
Bad is good
Good is bad
grin grin
And in your 'untwisted' mind you didn't read that protection will be involved, I guess people with hiv should not have sex, ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by tiaraLOVE(f): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Look at her now.

I use to follow her on instagram.. She be forming all posh and Behind , snapping in eateries and hotel toilets ... Putting up snap depicting a lavish lifestyle

A se olosho ni se.. Eleribu omo grin

and the guy told her he has dormant hiv and she believed ..

Haha, dormant HIV, elastic syphilis ni

Abeg what's her IG handle...all these girls on Instagram that will be selling their fake life to us.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by KevinDein: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
freecocoa:
JAnd in your 'untwisted' mind you didn't read that protection will be involved, I guess people with hiv should not have sex, ewu.
you are a disgusting human being. Funnily, in your deluded mind you think you are smart. You also have a massive inferiority complex; swallowing whatever the White man tells you with no mind of your own. Daily in the family section the men there destroy your dumb arguments with sound logic and all you do is throw insults around like you are doing here.
You are a sorry excuse of a human and you'll do humanity a great favor by not passing down your genes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
tiaraLOVE:

Abeg what's her IG handle...all these girls on Instagram that will be selling their fake life to us.

aye...is that you @dp
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by fowlyansh181(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
tiaraLOVE:

My friend..shut up!! Obviously her comment struck you..and you're trying to bring her down with your spineless questions..
Not everyone is without morals..when you see one, don't attack her...SHUT UP
k
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
9iceboy:
She is a Nigerian. Her name is Angeline Itumeleng

Check out her facebook profile

https://www.facebook.com/angeline.itumeleng
That's not a Nigerian name. She's most likely from SA or Zimbabwe
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
tiaraLOVE:

madam_chrissie

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.