Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (99334 Views)

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:
Coprophilia is actually sexual acts associated with feaces. Adolf Hitler was an example.
You get sexually aroused by shitting on the sexual partner.
Orishirishi tinzs

Copro.... Please I thought I have heard every bad thing... This is another new dimension

5 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by UIA04(f): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2016
favoured234:

Copro.... Please I thought I have heard every bad thing... This is another new dimension
Lol
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by martineinstein(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2016
The funniest thing is that: That is the quickest way of contracting HIV thru sexual intercourse

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Sunymoore(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Bitches ain't smiling
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Aroh48(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2016
Women,I pity them shall.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Okemmuo(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
some girls are just so dumb

Happy Birthday dear

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by CaroLyner(f): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:
Coprophilia is actually sexual acts associated with feaces. Adolf Hitler was an example.
You get sexually aroused by shitting on the sexual partner.
Orishirishi tinzs
like eww.thats just gross

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by siegfried99(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
End time OLOSHO grin
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Justicealh3(m): 9:06am On Mar 27, 2016
Is it a crime now My dude' poster of the post, just 4get ladies of nowadays joor.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2016
African women..

Go to Instagram and see how they are advertising their bodies to prospective customers.

Can't African women make money with their brains?
What else can African women offer aside their bodies?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by magicminister: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2016
So what??
Is this a crime?

Keep fuccking your useless boyfriend for free.
Its nobody's business.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by missyadorable(f): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2016
Kikikiki

At least,she is getting dollars for it

What of the millions of ladies(single and married) who got Hiv fromunfaithful partnes for nothing

What of the innocent children who got infected from their mothers,from rape?

Abeg,its her life!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Ijaya123: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2016
The name Itumeleng is from southern part of Africa.

The hustle is real.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by LockDown69(m): 9:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Some people got no chill when it comes to money, and why can't people stick to conventional straffing, smh!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by chineloSA(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2016
This is a South African ID.

Probably she is also infected. sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by haulagehandlers(m): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2016
dacovajnr:
Op something is wrong with your brain..Nazo you go dey join foreigners dey rubbish our girls for here...how is Itumeleng a Nigerian Name Mr bigot? That name sounds Zambian..awon Ode undecided
there was no place the op mentioned Nigeria.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by thekingisback: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Nigerian girls and infact African girls are useless and hopeless. I've always said this countless times here. They have no shame, dignity or pride. For them anything goes. *spits. God forbid.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by pinkpebbles(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Exactly. Really if they were doin d normal thin, d chances wud b slimmer. Anyways, every soul has a price. Thats her price. Mine was paid on the cross on Friday smiley
martineinstein:
The funniest thing is that: That is the quickest way of contracting HIV thru sexual intercourse

6 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by momodub: 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Which country issues 10 years passport not nija

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ClassCaptain(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:
If she is from Zimbabwe with 15thousand dollars she is already a billionaire

lol, am laffing.

Hekwa hekwa kwa kwa kwa grin
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by fowlyansh181(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Can't wait to nut on your forehead actually means can't wait to _shit on your forehead, _bitches everywhere . God please give me no daughter .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by martineinstein(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Exactly. Really if they were doin d normal thin, d chances wud b slimmer. Anyways, every soul has a price. Thats her price. Mine was paid on the cross on Friday smiley
happy Easter, sis
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ylaa(f): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2016
God bless you
no mind am
dacovajnr:
Op something is wrong with your brain..Nazo you go dey join foreigners dey rubbish our girls for here...how is Itumeleng a Nigerian Name Mr bigot? That name sounds Zambian..awon Ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by White007(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2016
What kinda topic is this on this Easter Sunday?
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2016
1st she no be 9ja gurl
2nd she got disease
3rd that's her life i'm less bothered
4th @Op i'm sure u one of many that accuse Linda Ikeja, but seein this post of urs got me thinkin... are you sane? yes you re but probably u got no good job or pretty much of less busy... you fuq ppl head with fake news n u happy bout tha shyt? Your access to mod should be suspended.

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2016
missyadorable:
Kikikiki

What of the millions of ladies(single and married) who got Hiv fromunfaithful partnes for nothing

Abeg,its her life!
You have the mindset of the olosho and you can do same. You aren't better.

Women like you have lost or never had any morals.
You,African girls need to start making money with your brains and not just with your bodies. Why they fvck did your parents waste money sending you lots to school. When you won't use your brains.

We are ashamed of you promiscuous African women. Aljazeera said that african women are prostitutes,ya all started crying .

12 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by cybriz82(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2016
Anoda breaking bad in d making.who am I to judge.she is dying n she wll do anytin to mek d paper b4 leavin d earth.who knw mayb she haz a child n dnt want dat child to suffer.give a concain to swallow n she will witout thinkin twice.she is on a mission to mek d money by all means....go watch breaking bad season movie n u wll understnd.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by M4gunners: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
sweetilicious:
The way am scared of HIV ehh, this one even knows and wants to use condom. Ladies, if you open your laps because of #10,000 and later in life,you are in the position to dash someone #20000 for free without nothing in return you will feel disgusted with your life. This thought has really been putting me in check my whole life.
So how much is good enough to open laps for? Just asking don't mean to insult anyone please.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by loomer: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2016
What if na set up to just ruin the girl image?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ogene70: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2016
The way young ladies frequent Dubai these days ...odikwa risky!
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Aviero: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2016
[size=30pt]Her Anus is Virgin! LMAO!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by thekingisback: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2016
missyadorable:
Kikikiki

Abeg,its her life!
shut up there. You're a disgrace. I'm not surprised. I won't be surprised if you're hoe.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.