Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (99337 Views)

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
eyinjuege:
Abeg, make I Google coprophilia first. I dey come...
Lol.
According to google, it's an unnatural love for faeces and defecation shocked
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Ezeego1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Hehehe. Dts mor expensiv dan d sorry jor. U wud nid to make do wt jst sorry smiley
c'mon u shouldn't be that stingy. Oya i will manage a peck smiley

I'm waiting...
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by DBossNG(m): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Lori owo yi na

Riski nko
Ka sa fi le mura, seso bi awon iyoku. Ka ba mo yo legbe
Kosi wase kun se

Ko tie bikita baya iyen nde ni lati pa tabi se buluu film
Wells, Hiv mo gbo pe o ti ni cure

O su mi o. Nkan ti Owo ma dale, agbara Owo ko ni ka.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
I see them too on Instagram.
Hmm

Onegai:

Most likely Tag the Sponsor. They like setting up most the Instagram oloshos and exposing them. So many white girls, African girls and more with flamboyant lifestyles on IG are into this business. All your Nigerian govt bigwigs like importing babes for parties (some will stay and have one random cover job like "travel agent, interior decor, designer, fashion consultant". I've even seen flyers of promoters that will write "white girls available".So many of them are now trying to set their Instagram pages to private so they can hide the fact that their lifestyle cannot be supported by their supposed cover jobs.

Avalaon316, I knew white girls who grew up in the USA into this business. It's not about the country, its the general air of debauchery pervading society. The world has changed, from the minute Kim Kardashian made hersel a profit on her lewdness and everyone supported and encouraged her.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by TCF1980(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
She might be South African or what have you but her first profile says she lives in Lagos and from Abuja. Search for the names on her national I'd on facebook and only two profiles will appear. The one with photograph is the girl in question because her istagram handle happens to be her email address in there...

Ijaya123:
The name Itumeleng is from southern part of Africa.

The hustle is real.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by mevisbleek: 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
UIA04:
If she is from Zimbabwe with 15thousand dollars she is already a billionaire

$1= 5000 kwacha
$15k = 75,000,000 kwacha maybe this money fit buy Linda ikeji kinda house for Zambia :-)
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
KevinDein:
you are a disgusting human being. Funnily, in your deluded mind you think you are smart. You also have a massive inferiority complex; swallowing whatever the White man tells you with no mind of your own. Daily in the family section the men there destroy your dumb arguments with sound logic and all you do is throw insults around like you are doing here.
You are a sorry excuse of a human and you'll do humanity a great favor by not passing down your genes.
How is any of the nonsense you just spewed relevant to the discussion? You obviously don't have anything to say, why not do yourself a favour by shutting da feck up, my argument is usually dumb yet you and your likes always burst an artery atop them, my friend take several seats back, okpo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by millhouse: 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
How much is a loaf of bread
mevisbleek:

$1= 5000 kwacha
$15k = 75,000,000 kwacha maybe this money fit buy Linda ikeji kinda house for Zambia :-)
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by freecocoa(f): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
masonkz:

You really have time to keep rellying those fools. People that would see marriage as the greatest achievement a woman can have.

Lol, these ones need to be put in their place sometimes jare and since some of us don't do church, I'm holding my service here.grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by orotade(f): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm May God have mercy money judicial ego na WA o
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by sultan003(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
dacovajnr:
You might be right Too but most Zambian bears that name and don't forget Zambian is on the southern part of Africa Sire

No, itumeleng is gotten from tswana and the only countries that speaks tswana are south africa and botswana... but you can find some in namibia and Zimbabwe but not zambia
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by iPopAlomo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
creamylicious:
lol...... Fimile joor

No oooo oooo....
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by dacovajnr: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
sultan003:

No, itumeleng is gotten from tswana and the only countries that speaks tswana are south africa and botswana... but you can find some in namibia and Zimbabwe but not zambia
Good..tnx
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by wiseoneking: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
oglalasioux post: It's better than using a fellow human being for money ritual.
Another gurl spoted.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by pinkpebbles(f): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oya becoz tdy is Easter, I wil manage n give u half bed space hug grin. Oya collect ur hug. * hugssss
Ezeego1:
c'mon u shouldn't be that stingy. Oya i will manage a peck smiley

I'm waiting...
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by MamaOO: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Avalon316:

Bro,you should rather pray that God gives you the resource s to take your daughters outside Africa to school.

All these girls were sane until they got to the Nigerian universities. They spend so much time learning prostitition of different kind instead of studying. They come out and have lost whatever morals they had.
And you think the girls outside of Nigeria are better? Then that means you haven't stepped a foot outside of the shores of Nigeria
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by fuckshit: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
icedbeatz:
some girls on nl reading this post have done worst and will do the same thing the girl is doing if only such option is presented to them believe it or not.
Happy Easter to my bosses; butchcassidy ronald4lif fuckshit toks2008 tai2
so fυςking true; Happy fυςking easter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Ezeego1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Oya becoz tdy is Easter, I wil manage n give u half bed space hug grin. Oya collect ur hug. * hugssss
No qualms i go manage am, economy bad cheesy

You're light skin.. that's cool wink
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Don't knw wat to say cry cry
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by fowlyansh181(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
chimere66:
Some ladies are very desperate.How on earth will a lady think of having sex with HIV positive person because of money?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/trip-to-dubia-for-anal-sx-and.html
i just went through her Facebook profile now apparently she has been into _prostitution for long and has a daughter .. A disgrace to Womanhood .. Here is her Facebook profile.

https://mobile.facebook.com/angeline.itumeleng?fref=search

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by akigbemaru: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
She is coprophilia.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Originalsly: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm......she won't be the first to swallow such bait. When she gets there she'll find out the real deal.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by pinkpebbles(f): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol. Thanks
Ezeego1:
No qualms i go manage am, economy bad cheesy

You're light skin.. that's cool wink
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by goodvision12(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
The kind life wey some people dey live is even worst than Hiv.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by MisterDreamz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Lati bo le ti ja wa undecided
Hehehe! Mo ti rin Erin yo...o de jawa ni looto! Ko ma wa botini itumo ede kiri! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by saintdennis(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
magicminister:
So what??
Is this a crime?

Keep fuccking your useless boyfriend for free.
Its nobody's business.

You won't get enough likes...but ur comment was A1.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Onegai:

Most likely Tag the Sponsor. They like setting up most the Instagram oloshos and exposing them. So many white girls, African girls and more with flamboyant lifestyles on IG are into this business. All your Nigerian govt bigwigs like importing babes for parties (some will stay and have one random cover job like "travel agent, interior decor, designer, fashion consultant". I've even seen flyers of promoters that will write "white girls available".So many of them are now trying to set their Instagram pages to private so they can hide the fact that their lifestyle cannot be supported by their supposed cover jobs.

Avalaon316, I knew white girls who grew up in the USA into this business. It's not about the country, its the general air of debauchery pervading society. The world has changed, from the minute Kim Kardashian made hersel a profit on her lewdness and everyone supported and encouraged her.

Avalon316 not avaloan316 angry angry tongue

That made me miss your truthful post.

I thought I was the only one who had noticed those oloshos on Instagram. All they do is splash pics of themselves in Dubai, hotels etc. And they are either interior decor,consultants, fashion designers etc. grin

I agree that some girls outside naija behave despicably but we have lots of them here. The economy and the environment play a huge role. They are no jobs so some of these girls live on " salaries" from several guys. Some of them won't even accept low paying jobs when they can get more from their guys.

Some of them are contracted to satisfy the sexual urge of some foreigners in naija and eàrn their "wages" in dollars. Most girls here find this hard to turn down. You know the exchange rate na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
this one is strong! is she a nigerian!
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by samuelchimmy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
this one is strong! is she a nigerian!
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
chimere66:
Some ladies are very desperate.How on earth will a lady think of having sex with HIV positive person because of money?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/trip-to-dubia-for-anal-sx-and.html

A lot of them have been deceived by the cure claims of herbalists and fake pastors. Too bad.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Krixeminaj(f): 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
Her life....cmon! show her sum love

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.