Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (99333 Views)

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him / Why You Should Never Have Anal Sex / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by zynzyn(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Please check dictionary to find out what Coprophilia means!!!!!

Oh no!!

And tomorrow one IDIOT will marry these girls!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by santino09: 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
With antiretroviral prophilaxis she can have anal sex and still not contact d virus.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by An0nimus: 12:25am On Mar 28, 2016
UIA04:
Coprophilia is actually sexual acts associated with feaces. Adolf Hitler was an example.
You get sexually aroused by shitting on the sexual partner.
Orishirishi tinzs

Blood of Abraham! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Chule(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2016
sweetilicious:
The way am scared of HIV ehh, this one even knows and wants to use condom. Ladies, if you open your laps because of #10,000 and later in life,you are in the position to dash someone #20000 for free without nothing in return you will feel disgusted with your life. This thought has really been putting me in check my whole life.
thst an intelligent post therr. Nothin attracts me more like a girl's sense of perception In a unique way
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Mosb(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2016
The things people do for money
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
sweetilicious:
The way am scared of HIV ehh, this one even knows and wants to use condom. Ladies, if you open your laps because of #10,000 and later in life,you are in the position to dash someone #20000 for free without nothing in return you will feel disgusted with your life. This thought has really been putting me in check my whole life.

But #10,000 isn't 15,000USD. Think about it, slowly now wink.
It's the Dubai porta potties
http://www.returnofkings.com/57571/tag-the-sponsor-exposes-the-depravity-of-modern-women

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by obomobo: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
fowlyansh181:
na to commit sucide early be that
laffs Maka y e never reach like d@ no forget say na plenty yams u go collect as bride price
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
The original screenshots are from http://www.tagthesponsor.com/
Now that site is popular for outing Instagram divas for mostly being first class 'runs girls' hired by these rich Arab sponsors.
But on the flip side, if you haven't been featured on TagtheSponsor, then your market never boom be dat. So I do not think the girl in question will be complaining.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
ezelos:
. Tell me, how is she dumb? You all come here to spit out shit! Do you know her story or misery? Do you know what she might have or be going through? Who the hell are you to cast the first stone? Rubbish!

Her story is not enough to rationalize this level of idiocy

Only a worthless person will engage in such nonsense

if you have no honor as human being you are worthless!

living is not every thing
Death is not the end of everything
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2016
cococandy:
You that is worthy of being 'husbanded', how many wives do you have?

You're not ashamed to be one those people whose mental development stopped in the medieval ages such that you can't have a spat with a lady without insulting her because of marital status.

Like who ([size=18pt]except retards[/size]) still think the value of a women depends on whether she's married or not?

Una go just dey embarrass our country anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Can't wait to nut on your forehead actually means can't wait to _shit on your forehead, _bitches everywhere . God please give me no daughter .

Nut = Release/pour sperm on something
In this case the head
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
missyadorable:
Kikikiki

At least,she is getting dollars for it

What of the millions of ladies(single and married) who got Hiv fromunfaithful partnes for nothing

What of the innocent children who got infected from their mothers,from rape?

Abeg,its her life!

"At least she is getting dollars for it"

This is the mindset of a prostitute
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ezelos(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Her story is not enough to rationalize this level of idiocy

Only a worthless person will engage in such nonsense

if you have no honor as human being you are worthless!

living is not every thing
Death is not the end of everything
. Mr Holyfield abeg shift!
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
ezelos:
. Mr Holyfield abeg shift!

Mr man
This is the internet
You don't shift people on the internet
You either read their opinions
Or you log out
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ronald4lif(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
icedbeatz:
some girls on nl reading this post have done worst and will do the same thing the girl is doing if only such option is presented to them believe it or not.
Happy Easter to my bosses; butchcassidy ronald4lif fuckshit toks2008 tai2

Nwanne, happy Easter to you too. Apologies it's coming late. Ke ka osi ada na Yankee?
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Nwanne, happy Easter to you too. Apologies it's coming late. Ke ka osi ada na Yankee?
odogwu nwanne gi no ya ooo, mua no naija now nwanne n'ahu aka oru mazi buhari. Happy sunday bro.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by ronald4lif(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
icedbeatz:
odogwu nwanne gi no ya ooo, mua no naija now nwanne n'ahu aka oru mazi buhari. Happy sunday bro.

Nna Odogwu, APC bu kwa one chance o. Esim Naija lota last week onwero ife nwe isi na obodo o. Ife isike egbu ko ndi madu. Obodo anyi a bu animal farm. Ife m na egode fuel bu 350litre black market maka na ike petrol station queue adirom. Happy Sunday nwanne madu.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Nna Odogwu, APC bu kwa one chance o. Esim Naija lota last week onwero ife nwe isi na obodo o. Ife isike egbu ko ndi madu. Obodo anyi a bu animal farm. Ife m na egode fuel bu 350litre black market maka na ike petrol station queue adirom. Happy Sunday nwanne madu.
ndi a agwola naija ara maka chukwu, ezigbo animal farm ka o bu oo. Coup bu ihe ga adi ndi oshi niile ji licence ezu kporo onwe ha polithiefcians, ofu oyi'm nwoke ji ofu n'imw ugbo ala ya mere jerrycan eme ozie cousin ya ka ogaa bu ga ugbo ala ahu na NNPC queue noro na eleputa ya anya, obodo anyia akotogo nke ukwuu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by Lovechyld101(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
If money grow on tree woman will date monkey na old news they now date the tree it self.
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by IamLucy(f): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
dacovajnr:
Op something is wrong with your brain..Nazo you go dey join foreigners dey rubbish our girls for here...how is Itumeleng a Nigerian Name Mr bigot? That name sounds Zambian. undecided
I tell you
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by pholu88(f): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Na money go spoil this nation, please o which one is crophilia again, end time
Re: Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) by samfelly: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2022
sweetilicious:

You are very correct, but, unfortunately, they seldom reason this line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.