Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (60785 Views)

Kmjwj / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Booty4me: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
No need for an epeistle .. My dad caught me with a gal in my room .. Chaii and I don high that day .. Was ready to staff the the leaving day outa her. Dad just bust in like Rambo. Order the gal out immediately.. Chai I not fit cry..
Was a bit embarrassed sha..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Booty4me: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
henrylowe:
Very hilarious experience you've got up there Tosyne. cheesy Let me also share mine since there's nothing to be ashamed about

I dated this lady for a few months but the only barrier to effective display of our love in Tokyo was the fact that her parents were unnecessarily being strict which prevented us from having the opportunity to see each other but did more of phone conversation. In fact, I dare not visit her and even when she managed to sneak of the house to visit me, she would be very conscious of time for the fear of being scolded if her parents ever found her missing in the house.

One day, on a Friday to be precise, she called me to come and sleep over at her place as her parents were going for a vigil. As a sharp guy now, I smiled to God for answering my prayer. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and also lied to my own parents that I was also going for a vigil, I was granted amnesty by money dad and I headed to her place around 11pm. cheesy The whole show started for couple of minutes after which we both slept off (I don't expect anybody to ask me what the show was cheesy )

When it was around 4am, there was a knock on the door that was when I knew he was in deep mess. Her parent came earlier than expected. Ordinarily, according to her, she assured me that her parents would not return back until past 5am, but this time I guess things went out of hand.

After few minutes of discombobation on where to hide, I decided to hide beneath the curtain of the toilet located in the axis of the sitting room so that I would quietly sneak out through the main door as soon as they enter into their room. As God will have His way, I successfully hid there, she went to the door, open it and greeted her them. I heard her father playfully told her she no dey use sleep play and all that. She was heading back to her room when calamity happened

Her mother went straight into their room as her father headed towards the toilet to pee before going in with his wife. Seee gbege !!! Before I could say Jack, her father opened the curtain of the toilet and caught me. I thought of running for my dear life but on a second thought the door was already locked with keys so no where to run to

He pointed a torch light on my face and the first question was "what are you doing in my house"? I became a deaf and dumb person at that instance. (Who fit answer dat kind question? cheesy ). The man started shouting at the top of his voice and started calling neighbours that he had caught a thief in his house. I began to plead saying "Sir, I came to take your daughter Mathematics lesson and I carelessly slept off". A 50kg slap was registered on my face and he began to beat me mercilessly. When it was dawn, the police came and bundled me to the station since my girlfriend who was in the best position to save him also denied ever knowing me because she knew her head would be ripped off if she made a confession

I was granted a bail later in the day when the she finally confessed that I wasn't a thief

Lalasticlala come and share yours too

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by bqlekan(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:

Boss I was devastated! Nearly even cried sad

But I didn't do anything "That night" gringrin
yes, I believe you now, especially after those 2 big grins grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
So many lie - Mohammed disciples on this thread.

I don laugh tire. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by misspicy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:

Lol. No amount of cunja can compare the items I lost that night seff undecided tongue
Even with very big barca? tonguegrin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Synzu(m): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:
Even if the cunja tight pass boy-scout knot gringrin

Lost lots of contacts that night.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
It happened couple of years back during my NYSC service year. I met this cute undergraduate on my way to Ikirun, Osun state where I was serving, became friends-->Lovers and she invited me over to spend the weekend at her place.

****Fast Forward ******

On that fateful day, I got to her hostel and met her hostel friends in her room, males/females; then it was BlackBerry Torch 2 that was in vogue, so I brought out my Silver BlackBerry Torch 2 and pretended I was making a call.Talking to my buddy; telling him how I got a contract with a construction firm, come and see lie na grin grin
That was how I got carried away, that I didn't even remember my ring tone again.The phone has been blasting " D'Banj's Oliver Twist " almost to the 2nd verse. cheesy
By the time I realized what was happening, all the ladies and dudes in the room were laughing their hearts out including the babe I went to see. cry cry
Mhennn,i just felt the floor should open and swallow me grin cheesy

Nota Bene:: Ireneony,falconey, Wristbangle ,una Weldone ooooo undecided undecided

gringrin u eh!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
you just brought back memory of 100lvl days when I went to visit my mass.com babe at federal locust gra on a sunny Sunday morning(never knew there were military guys who start duty from 12 pm till 4am)...wore my favourite Vickers trouser and ma tommy Hilfiger briefs with ma well starched kharki shirt! as a fresh boy wore my Louis Vuitton shoe and a Rolex was feeling like an omo baba olowo!

as I entered her place na, she hugged me after gisting and uhm uhm,we decided to go to SFC as we came out of the house by I think 1pm the soldier guys were already at there check point so as we where passing the next thing I heard was bros come

me: how fa na
soldier guy: identify yourself

me: am henry,how can I help you
soldier guy: OK pull off the shirt!

me: I can't (I wan feel James bond for front of bae)

soldier guy: OK pull both the trouser

as I wanted saying this is preposterous, this guy landed me a slap (gbam )there was an eclipse first but i didn't feel it until like 3mins later I began to smile and started pulling my trouser,shoe,shirt,and wrist watch and she told me I was even chasing cars and used my shoes as a phone to make call..she broke up with me the next day that I wasn't man enough to fight for ma self talk more of for her...I later on found out that the last guy the soldier man slapped is still suffering from partial stroke. meaning I was lucky to be left with only a permanent palm imprint and some gap tooths!

#if I had gone to church I for no suffer like that.mean while Maryann na thunder without charging point go fire you!

BTW all this girls above 30 with rings on there nose instead of there fingers pls are you a bull

Werey! gringrin chai
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by wristbangle: 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
ireneony:
FTC grin

This Thread will not pass me by.
I know am not a guy. Abeg make una dash me like.

Let me share mine even though I'm not a guy.
There was this guy I love so much.
I have this feeling he was going to marry me.
He took me to his friend's birthday party.

In front of everyone in knelt down facing me, before he could utter any words, I jumped and screamed! Yes!!! I will marry you! Unknown to me , the reason he knelt down was that he was trying to lace his shoe. The next thing he said was babe what! I am not ready for marriage .

I was so embarrassed cry ...
Before I could face the audience, I woke up from my dreamgrin

Lmao grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caringguy:
I'm good and how is the weather over there?

the weather makes alotta sense...like you are missing plenty oo tongue...

what you been up to?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Evidence1000(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
henrylowe:
Very hilarious experience you've got up there Tosyne. cheesy Let me also share mine since there's nothing to be ashamed about

I dated this lady for a few months but the only barrier to effective display of our love in Tokyo was the fact that her parents were unnecessarily being strict which prevented us from having the opportunity to see each other but did more of phone conversation. In fact, I dare not visit her and even when she managed to sneak of the house to visit me, she would be very conscious of time for the fear of being scolded if her parents ever found her missing in the house.

One day, on a Friday to be precise, she called me to come and sleep over at her place as her parents were going for a vigil. As a sharp guy now, I smiled to God for answering my prayer. I went to the bathroom, got dressed and also lied to my own parents that I was also going for a vigil, I was granted amnesty by money dad and I headed to her place around 11pm. cheesy The whole show started for couple of minutes after which we both slept off (I don't expect anybody to ask me what the show was cheesy )

When it was around 4am, there was a knock on the door that was when I knew he was in deep mess. Her parent came earlier than expected. Ordinarily, according to her, she assured me that her parents would not return back until past 5am, but this time I guess things went out of hand.

After few minutes of discombobation on where to hide, I decided to hide beneath the curtain of the toilet located in the axis of the sitting room so that I would quietly sneak out through the main door as soon as they enter into their room. As God will have His way, I successfully hid there, she went to the door, open it and greeted her them. I heard her father playfully told her she no dey use sleep play and all that. She was heading back to her room when calamity happened

Her mother went straight into their room as her father headed towards the toilet to pee before going in with his wife. Seee gbege !!! Before I could say Jack, her father opened the curtain of the toilet and caught me. I thought of running for my dear life but on a second thought the door was already locked with keys so no where to run to

He pointed a torch light on my face and the first question was "what are you doing in my house"? I became a deaf and dumb person at that instance. (Who fit answer dat kind question? cheesy ). The man started shouting at the top of his voice and started calling neighbours that he had caught a thief in his house. I began to plead saying "Sir, I came to take your daughter Mathematics lesson and I carelessly slept off". A 50kg slap was registered on my face and he began to beat me mercilessly. When it was dawn, the police came and bundled me to the station since my girlfriend who was in the best position to save him also denied ever knowing me because she knew her head would be ripped off if she made a confession

I was granted a bail later in the day when the she finally confessed that I wasn't a thief

Bro na your story worse pass.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Rexhenrex(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Werey! gringrin chai
chai....u sha you don yab me o...happy easter cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
JoeCutie:
Lmao! cheesy

Dey there dey talk that thing now, people go begin suspect two of us say we don...
lipsrsealed

lwkm, Joe...you just confirmed their suspicion... smh...yeye pikintongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Evidence1000(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
Michellla:
"I couldn't just stand the humiliation and was forced to leave that night after which I passed the night in an uncompleted building"

We know you lying,but continue grin

Lol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by saintol(m): 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
True lies!!!
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by bqlekan(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lie emeritus
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by apparentlylaw(m): 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
dz fine Geh like dz
always follows me home after lectures, she stopped following her bf... meanwhile her bf is in d xame dept
she did her bufday ....invited me ....I went ....next tin d guy saw me ...called his babe nd told her to send me awt ......she came wif Dah puppy face ...understood wat was happening nd I left ...den next day she dumped him ....since den no dey go party again

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by misspicy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:

Even if the cunja tight pass boy-scout knot gringrin

Lost lots of contacts that night.
Awwwnn embarassed
am sure you got them back grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

Awwwnn embarassed

am sure you got them back grin
Happy Easter dear..hope u had a swell one. Any chicken for me?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by snakie86: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Make i tanda here first.....so many experience, dont even know where to start from
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kaziblake(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:
I was robbed once when I went to visit a certain lass I was chatting with on BBM. I left my place for hers as late as 12midnight (the same neighbourhood) all because she told me she was soooo horrny and promised she'd fvck my brains out till I forget my ex. cheesy But when I got to her gate and pulled out my phone, I noticed some movements in the dark coming closer till they got in front of me. About four guys wielding weapons approached me and accused me of being an armed robber (even as I tried to explain) and before I could say Jack Robinson, they striped me of every possession I had on me including my belt and palm sandals(they gave me one wet old slippers) grin. I later gained access to her room that night but couldn't even summon enough enthusiasm to do the deed! I hated myself that day gringrin

The power of pvssy tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
misspicy:

lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
kingofchess:
tosyn.2much...what happened to ur 10 this 10 that....the change mantra don catch u too
I'm following the trend of change cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

the weather makes alotta sense...like you are missing plenty oo tongue...

what you been up to?
Am i really missing alot nah i don't think so..'''''

Nothing much oo..., just doing what i knows how to do best...
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
snakie86:
Make i tanda here first.....so many experience, dont even know where to start from
Oga Snakie na ur face be dis? shocked
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by vicechancellor(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
falconey:
Igboro ti take over.

typing..........

I gat so many that i cant think of one to narrate.

OK
it was 2010, i was dating this girl called queen whom lives 5 blocks away from my uncle's house where i reside then.

The first day we met she was looking for water with her keg In the estate, i saw her and offered to help her get it in our compound, she accepted and we both entered our compound,

as she was waiting for the water to get filled bro dickson bellow took over my senses as i was caressing her ass slowly, she didnt object, in my mind it was ( fal this is your lucky day).

i was very furious when the water got filled because i know i had to stop. Before she could pick the keg up to move out i quickly tricked her to come inside which she agreed.

Mehn i was about to UnCloth when my uncle's wife came in, i never expected her at that time because she always go to evening service every friday.

She caught us and i was so embarrassed because She respect me a lot and she do call me 'brother' ( yoruba courtesy to in-laws). After that night i lost the 'brother' lost the girl and bro dickson was dissapointed too.

ireneony weldone oooooooo
brother, is this story actually meant to be believed? I guess you're just exaggerating.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by vicechancellor(m): 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
henrylowe:

I can't really thank you enough for making me laugh nigga.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Lsofdk(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

hola buenos diascheesy howdy?
so, ima asu espanyol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by snakie86: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga Snakie na ur face be dis? shocked

Na my face ooo.....I remain loyal to your ministry my Oga
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Monalisa185(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Caringguy:
Am i really missing alot nah i don't think so..'''''

Nothing much oo..., just doing what i knows how to do best...

no na, not missing a lot as in missing a lot... I meant via the weather condition na...

ermmm, what is it exactly you know how to do best sf?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Omotayor123(f): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry).

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof has terribly stained my shirt, the rats and mosquitoes were making jest of my skin. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

@ ireneony and falconey, weldone oo sad
grin cheesy grin The last time I saw that was in a Movie cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

no na, not missing a lot as in missing a lot... I meant via the weather condition na...

ermmm, what is it exactly you know how to do best sf?
Making money na grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.